Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (83856 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
I can beat my chest that this OP has a boyfriend and she wants to jump her man for a richer boy. You should thank your star that the guy did not package you well if not you would have submitted kpekus free of charge and you will be the pay mistress. And the 5k for transport to meet your online guy, I am sure you scoped your real boyfriend and he gave it to you of which you used in meeting another man. Lol fake girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Fundango: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

I still cry in my 3500 till today. cheesy

People should learn from my mistake and foolish error cry cry cry
grin

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Enesi47: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
So you are looking for the food that have ready abi
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Missmossy(f): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chai!!!

Can you imagine??
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Michelle55: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
StPete:

grin
Test u? Nne I nor know u o cheesy
very well den... deny all you can!!! the cane dat will reset your brain is still doing press up in our backyard
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Cavenchy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
I was gonna say a few things but after reading the story properly, I'm sorry but from the write up the lady sounds pretty secondary schoolish... I'd say she's probably under 18. So guys don't blame her, she is still a student in this category. Not that there is anything wrong with being young but no mature lady describes things the way she did, or assumes a guy's worth from a mere picture or talk of car and ikoyi. Real women know real men when they encounter one. As for OP, concentrate on your studies and focus on being the kind of woman real men want, since its rich guys you're looking for. Until then stop dreaming that big boys would leave the effortlessly real and classy girls out there to come after your borrowed personality. Both of you faked personalities so its fair and square, don't play us the victim card.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by winkmart: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man [size=20pt]N5000[/size],I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

I still cry in my [size=20pt]3500[/size] till today. cheesy

YOU ARE A BLOODY LIAR

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dahveydson:

I usually don't do this...

But Op if that's you in the picture below than I must admit, you're over-exagerrating your beauty and need to take a chill pill.

Saying you don't do broke guys only shows the poverty of your intelligence and your hungry status, tuck it in.

Bless

If this is truly her then she should be fed to the dogs. Look at her long neck. She looks hungry
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

I really wished you were raped for hours by the guy and his friends..... that's my only annoyance..... foolish she goat........
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Vveni(m): 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sounds like someone wanted to go dig gold but ended up unearthing SHIT.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
FOR YOUR MIND
IYANGBALI:
yes now I no go school today. You nko always coming here to look for me tongue tongue tongue
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by donfinest(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
assuming d guy told u I'm a kabukabu driver I share apartment with my uncle would u have luv to pay him visit? really u r luck he didn't rape u or use u for money to get those things he told u thank Ur stars
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by omoharry(f): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

you should have gotten the red flag from the moment he started bragging about all the stuff he has acquired and the ones is about to get..you for don know na babe..empty drumps make the loudest noice..guys that are boxed up will never display thier wealth before you like that, except if they are dealing with a billionaire's daughter and are feeling insecured, that is the only reason some can start flaunting what they have to tell the girl that they are capable..babe..go and get a job or find somthing doing that can give you financial independence..it will make you independent physically, pschologically and emotionally...i am telling you...its fun when you do buy stuff and spoil yourself with your hard earned money than from a guy....man money get as ee be..pele ooo.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by sammyuche(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
women and their love for fantasies and ready made men with posh lifestyles! You deserve what you got...
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by bomsilaga(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
It's not in my character to insult someone, otherwise ehn.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by justmenoni: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op no lie abeg...are u naijasinglegirl?
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by bomsilaga(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Your sense de the right place my sister. To see you de hungry me sef
omoharry:
you should have gotten the red flag from the moment he started bragging about all the stuff he has acquired and the ones is about to get..you for don know na babe..empty drumps make the loudest noice..guys that are boxed up will never display thier wealth before you like that, except if they are dealing with a billionaire's daughter and are feeling insecured, that is the only reason some can start flaunting what they have to tell the girl that they are capable..babe..go and get a job or find somthing doing that can give you financial independence..it will make you independent physically, pschologically and emotionally...i am telling you...its fun when you do buy stuff and spoil yourself with your hard earned money than from a guy....man money get as ee be..pele ooo.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by tayorx(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Amajerry83(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
THIS IS NOT MY REAL FACE OOOOOOOOOOO
TeeFeh:

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by chukel(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

it's a pity you brain still functions this way. U sounded and behaved like a woman of easy virtue. U r not even ashamed to come and write your experience. He came to the bridge, u saw he wasn't the one on the display pic. Yet u still followed him to his house. U be confirmed olosho. That guy banged you well. That I'm sure of. Your annoyance is that after the banging, he didn't give you money.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by CROWNTIFA: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVES, YOU SAW THE WAY HE WAS LOOKING AND YOU STILL WENT TO HIS HOUSE....ARE U THAT DESPERATE?
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by WHOcarex: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Suigeneris93:
You're not even grateful you weren't raped, ozuo!

Girls like you are the reason I don't blame tosyne2much et al for their female bashing threads.

Iranu undecided
cheesy
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!
She obviously ommited that part of the story!
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Now you just made me pissed as my day ws just getting better.. angry angry angry sad
On a lighter note, this is the kinds of things that annoy me to bits, it's because of things like these that most girls already have their minds made up about meeting guys they met online, when some fools somewhere will just like with heaven and earth just to get a girl altho you girls are also to blame too, you obviously lead him on, it's abit hard for a guy to keep up with those lies if you also sound real but if u are the type that falls easily for material things (don't most girls tongue grin) OP you are both at fault, he lied just to see you maybe because you led him on and u sounded more fun or looked so good that he had to lie, both of you have no excuses but pls pls and pls don't use that to judge other guys too

grin cool Now dear you also skipped the juicy part, what went down between when you saw him, went to his uncles house and you left with out getting a naira?? baby be honest oooo shocked cool i am watching you from here with my eagle eye....
My guy, she gave us a bias and one-sided story and expect us to pity her stupiditi. If the guy will tell his own story you will understand that the girl is a gold digging hypocrite.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by tollytexy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

U b tif
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Lovelynature(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
freecocoa:
Mschewww.

Why is it so hard to understand that anyone who talks too much about owning blah blah blah, is just an empty vessel?

How some girls fall for this beats me.

OP you are lucky the dude even has a honest job and didn't dupe you of whatever money you have.

The earlier you people start looking beyond material things, the better for you.
Nice one miss. You sound responsibly.

Your type ain't that much in Naija
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by jeamah1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Go and get a job. You will always meet ur type. When u are real u meet real pple...
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
9jatatafo:
I can beat my chest that this OP has a boyfriend and she wants to jump her man for a richer boy. You should thank your star that the guy did not package you well if not you would have submitted kpekus free of charge and you will be the pay mistress. And the 5k for transport to meet your online guy, I am sure you scoped your real boyfriend and he gave it to you of which you used in meeting another man. Lol fake girls everywhere

What is it with most people and 'you must have a boyfriend or girlfriend' a really weird common thinking amongst people, everybody assumes ayou automatically must have a boyfriend and sex and if you don't you are randy or a bad guy or girl....
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
See wetin the guy pour inside your head... #Sorry

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
lie Mohammed grin
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

What is it with most people and 'you must have a boyfriend or girlfriend' pe

Hmmmmmm
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by omoharry(f): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
Lalasticlala obinoscopy please take this post to FP so girls can learn from it oh,a friend of mine travelled to Benin in search if her online bf too,she never come back till now and her phone is still ringing,who knows what has happened to her?? Please move post to FP Abeg cc lalasticlala @obinoscopy
is this really true..for how long?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.