Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (83838 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by herboshedhe(f): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

I still cry in my 3500 till today. cheesy

People should learn from my mistake and foolish error cry cry cry

Eeya,I feel ur pain sis
But not all that glitters is gold though
Thank your star him no jazz u sex u sef
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Michelle55: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
StPete:
grin grin grin make I laugh in ijebu
Hope u dropped feeding money for him while u were leaving. Choi, women and material things. What if truly he owned those things but wanted to test you? You just showed what ur real interest was...smh
mtcheeeew.. as u are testing Me Abi? sha fear God
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by obimath(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
That is good for you and those whose motives are like your's .

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by StarOnEarth(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

If he had told you he looks like an idiot and that he was a kabukabu driver am sure you won't go and see him.
Yet this kind of guys need to get laid too grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op I thank God for making you to meet your husband may it be permanent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by honjaey(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sorry I guess u need to work on the love of hv for gadget grin @teefeh
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by eme1n(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
You be serious Okpo!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by hollyayo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
U get belle?
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
tongue
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
i know you must be here to comment.
IYANGBALI:
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Temmytea70(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

By now you should know how to know real people.. .. . This might sound stupid buh really it's wat i do, if I meet you on any social platform and we got talking for sometime or period, a time will com wen I'll tell u to send me ur pictures. .. Not just any picture mind you. .. I could tell you to send pictures taken while your mouth is wide open, ur eyes are bulging our, two fingers crossed on ur nose etc.. ... just to know ure the exact person I'm chatting with.... It works
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by larryozzy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
That's what fits olosho like you,u wldnt av experienced that if u have somthing doin.

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by hollyayo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
U get belle?[quote author=osedvgirl post=43683994][/quote]
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Localamos(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!

Girlie no go tell you that part of the story lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by IYANGBALI: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
i know you must be here to comment.
yes now I no go school today. You nko always coming here to look for me tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by nairaman66(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
People like the op are the ones making the ritual business thrive in this country!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by freecocoa(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mschewww.

Why is it so hard to understand that anyone who talks too much about owning blah blah blah, is just an empty vessel?

How some girls fall for this beats me.

OP you are lucky the dude even has a honest job and didn't dupe you of whatever money you have.

The earlier you people start looking beyond material things, the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by dam007(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

can't believe you bought all that crap, what's that saying about empty barrels? undecided besides, the part that blew me away in the whole story was the part you said you weren't into the money but coz he was on point.. please quit the joke ma, you fell too easily and all the things you heard played a huge role in making that happen... you don't sound cheap to me but then, next time you feel like meeting a prince charming, be smart to pick out a sweet place to meet, a classy lounge, eatery or even a cinema, apart from security reasons, its a date, his house is never an ideal start... won't bore you with what guys think of materialistic girls... for the goons in the house, I apologize on her behalf for the attempted bobo of not tripping for the sweet things cheesy cheesy shocked

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by fyneboi79(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

U must be really cheap cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Mystic247(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
All these girls wanna get rich quick

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by masseratti: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
brilliant,i swear they are perfect match.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
u jst advertised palm chat
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by HaneefahAde(f): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lolz, serves you right. OP

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by silent10(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lsofdk:

undecided can you just imagine. the highlighted confirms you are a lying dimwitted attention craving wretched gold digging b*tch
Me too i knw sey all wetin she write na lie, bt market must sell if u knw wat i mean wink

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
The guy has a CAR and a house in Ikoyi and you didn't tell him to come pick you up, take you to an eatry then if you are satisfied he is genuine before going to his IKOYI house........instead you took a cab (and paid 5000) to his residence.
My dear if I dissect your furthermore you will hate yourself.....just admit it, you are a gold digger, runs girl, mentally deficient, small girl or follow follow. Sorry to be this harsh but if your tales by moonlight is true, then I pity your brain.

7 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ThuGnificenX: 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Another PALMCHAT advert

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

Now you just made me pissed as my day ws just getting better.. angry angry angry sad
On a lighter note, this is the kinds of things that annoy me to bits, it's because of things like these that most girls already have their minds made up about meeting guys they met online, when some fools somewhere will just like with heaven and earth just to get a girl altho you girls are also to blame too, you obviously lead him on, it's abit hard for a guy to keep up with those lies if you also sound real but if u are the type that falls easily for material things (don't most girls tongue grin) OP you are both at fault, he lied just to see you maybe because you led him on and u sounded more fun or looked so good that he had to lie, both of you have no excuses but pls pls and pls don't use that to judge other guys too

grin cool Now dear you also skipped the juicy part, what went down between when you saw him, went to his uncles house and you left with out getting a naira?? baby be honest oooo shocked cool i am watching you from here with my eagle eye....
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by deparagon(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

That serves you right..... the very day some gehs like you will stop being materialistic, one dollar will equal one naira undecided
TeeFeh:

That serves you right..... the very day some gehs like you will stop being materialistic, one dollar will equal one naira cry

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by StPete: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Michelle55:

mtcheeeew.. as u are testing Me Abi? sha fear God

grin
Test u? Nne I nor know u o cheesy
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
This op is not only miserable but also a lying whòre. But some girls can lie for the world.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by OfficialIYANU(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!

Who told you he didn't? Will she tell us he did?!

#IsayNOtoMATERIALISTICgirls #WISEUPandACHIEVE

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by masseratti: 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
Please I'm too beautiful to suffer
Why will I date someone that doesn't have mmoney
how old are you?money shouldnt be what you should look put for if you are under 20,cos it seems you are still in your teens,that said,people that rent flats in ikoyi wont talk the way you said the guy spoke and you said he was on point,they dont even use phantom 5,they will not even invite you to their house,the reason you are not aware of all this is because you are not in that league,work hard you will surely get there,its not impossible,stop thinking your beauty will take you there,there are rich boys in papmgroove estate,Ilupeju and Ikeja,you dont need to go that far to meet decent people even though you stay in mushin,its not a crime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.