Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (83847 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Socketbet: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
You need to start up business or learn something so you can b useful grin > grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by dexcira(f): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mitchewww. I tot it was a joke. And u fell for his brag
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by sisisioge: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin grin grin

Otondo! You be serious learner!

About the fake dp, u ought to have asked for diff pics at diff times. In fact, u bait him with yours, catch him unaware. If he has nothing to hide u would know.

About the good fortune, mehn, its a red flag when guy starts to blow his trumpet. The real ones who want to impress you give subtle hints . The ego cant be helped...we all have ceetain degrees of it. Besides, you would know abi have a fair idea of who you're dealing with.

You entered road go him house on the first meeting! Chai, you are on a long thing!

A cabbie, how did u guys relate? Sharpen your EI and EQ plus IQ babes, it will be dreadful if u enter one chance cheaply. At least, let the conman be really confident.

It is well grin grin grin
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Opistorincos(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
u sef hear beta thing u jump go
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Someone told you he was gonna place an order for a proposed S7 while he's still using phantom5, and yu believed him?! Someone who hasn't evn gotn himsf a S5 let alone S6? Yu must be kidin!...

Girls, learn to pay attention to details.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by herboshedhe(f): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
winkmart:

YOU ARE A BLOODY LIAR
;Dna you be the guy wey lie for her ni?
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by bastien: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Never u insult any human being

Bye
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by MrGreattony: 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
Guys will stop faking around wen ladies mak up their minds to start taking a guy for who he is & not what he is. Most ladies are out there looking for already made guy. As u hv that mindset, so shall u fall victim of circumstances. Not a curse but fact.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by omoharry(f): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ok, am taking notes, so that is what you ladies call BAAD MARKET, ok now i kknow, so when u come to see me, i have to remember to buy credit and call you, ok and also doll out cash for you to return home, so you don't go empty handed, grin grin i have learnt a thing or two today, thanks you.. cool
you are just been sacastic here..a stingy man is a stingy man..to him, to call someone is a luxery such men are hardly responsible...but from the op case..she has herself to blame...how can you invest your time and money over a man that has not even showed her that he is serious about her.....A real man does what ever it take to get the relatioship started and not the other way round..anyway. that is it..abeg no quote me.again..i don tire.i am done with this silly topic..it pissing me off.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by eitsei(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
StPete:
grin grin grin make I laugh in ijebu
Hope u dropped feeding money for him while u were leaving. Choi, women and material things. What if truly he owned those things but wanted to test you? You just showed what ur real interest was...smh
and if they call her a miner in another way she go dey vex angry
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ofonike: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
I wish others will learn.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Honestly1: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
From the first paragraph i knew ur crap story is a lie. Materialistic Golddigger!

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
SUPERPACK:
You need a job
Yes she really does! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Maxi112: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=dexcira post=43793204][/quote]u qouted me!
can I help u?
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by StPete: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Michelle55:

very well den... deny all you can!!! the cane dat will reset your brain is still doing press up in our backyard

Choi, I repent today. I've known u all my life even from womb grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Pacinol(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
cheesy
SUPERPACK:
You need a job
SUPERPACK:
You need a job
SUPERPACK:
You need a job
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Jyde89: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
@op , i cant believe you survived this much lie, even your name has given you away as some1 who would rather take a byk and charge the poor e.diot for a cab rather than pay #500 not to talk of 5k.
For some1 to cough out 5k a day's transport withing lagos means such person is either a rich kid, successfull working class lady/company exec or an high class olosho, and i doubt all this people will go head over hills for a guy just cos he owns a house, car and uses the latest phone in the market.
A piece of advice honey, when next you feel like spewing out the abundant trash u've got in there, remember that not everyone is a fool, so make your fallacy look more real next time.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by CHARLOE(m): 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!
she probably skipped da part!

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
OP, you're so cheap.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahahahahaha.

Quite an interesting story, thanks for sharing at least you were honest enough to admit that you re a gold digger.

Better luck nextime. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by hob(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nollywood Script
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Richydos(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

I still cry in my 3500 till today. cheesy

People should learn from my mistake and foolish error cry cry cry
Lolz.... I would have loved to bash your materialistic mindset @ 1st but ur last comment got me to rethink owing to the fact that u definitely realized ur mistake at d end N m thus sure u must have learnt d essence of this adage dt "NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD"....... MY 2 CENTS FOR U
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ibietela2(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
Please I'm too beautiful to suffer
Why will I date someone that doesn't have mmoney

You will soon fall for another one, whatever you worship help you

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by 124mumsy: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
i guess you are a mobile prostitude, u are so lucky by now you would have being a good cardavair in the hand of ritualist and trust us in nairaland, you would have being a good headline on every new thread, plz if you wish to continue do ur ashawo around ur environment with people u know.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Coldfeets: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
The guy has a CAR and a house in Ikoyi and you didn't tell him to come pick you up, take you to an eatry then if you are satisfied he is genuine before going to his IKOYI house........instead you took a cab (and paid 5000) to his residence.
My dear if I dissect your furthermore you will hate yourself.....just admit it, you are a gold digger, runs girl, mentally deficient, small girl or follow follow. Sorry to be this harsh but if your tales by moonlight is true, then I pity your brain.

It's either the story is not true

Or...

The girl in question is a big time fôôl.

I think I'll go with the latter.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Odunharry(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is not new.. Girls
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by 124mumsy: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
ashawo!
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by cutieme(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
That serves you right!Got what you deserved!I dislike ladies that are too materialistic"
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nicepoker(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op gold digger. U heard ikoyi, car and ur ear was standing erect like an antelope.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by 123papas(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Next time if a guy wants to meet with you. Invite him to a joint near your house or where you are safe from expenses or physical abuse. This applies to all ladies
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Jokkarm: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
You miss wakawaka, the guy told you exactly what you needed to hear , since you girls refused to be useful to your self only to carry empty bag up and down to look for married men to sleep with and collect twenty thousand naira.
Learn from tgat lesson else one day you will go and will not come back.
Look for job that will take much of your time than to run the whole lagos .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.