Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (47861 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by smtx(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2016
mamachizzy:
Am a lady, but I support that guy. Did the guy ask to go on a date with the gal, or with her friends; Ladies need to stop this nonsense. A guy asks u out, and u want to go with ur entire kindred just to see if he will impress u, does that sound normal
Beside since the money was "just 3k", why is she complaining. While u are busy thinking he needs to impress u, u forget that u also need to impress him. Bringing all ur gal frnds along for a date with a guy, says a lot about u as a lady!!!!!

Gbam!

Thank you ma'am
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by tonimendo: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Dat dude get leaver plenty shocked shocked shocked grin[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by danwilliams4u(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2016
The guy in question acted ill-matured
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Pyno30: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)
Go and seat down. Haven't you heard of Divine Surprise?

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Hades2016(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)
bro for Christ sake this there first date and she should at list just take a lil chill pill
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by mitchyy(f): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2016
princefunmmy:
That's the man! Some ladies will support the babe while sensible ones will know the guy acted well..
thou shall not quote me

The guy deserves a pat on the back. I really don't understand this thing with ladies packing their friends to a date. Is it a community date? If they want to see a movie at same cinema with you, fine. Let them hold their money, if the guys offers to buy their tickets, no wahala. If he doesn't, no big deal. Does she even know how his pocket was at that moment? Or was she expecting him to say no dont bring your friends, i dont have enough money? This was the very first date and she is bringing friends. Maybe the next date, she'll carry her entire family.
Some ladies and sense are worlds apart.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by win3k: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2016
Really I think it is time to make gold-digging a criminal offence.

A lot of women should be in jail for scamming men into free paid-dates and extortion.

If these are men it will be called 419.

If women have no shame they should also have no shame to go to jail for SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Shaakay(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2016
Exactly.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2016
3k for this kind economy? You want to deplete the guy foreign reserve?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ronald4lif(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2016
Better guy. He deserve a handshake. Why come with your friends only? You for carry your entire kindred come na. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by meltiplexer: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2016
Ezeego1:

The guy think say him be sharp guy but in all honesty that nigga is not a real man. You gave her a go-ahead to invite her two friends when you know you can't even act like a gentleman and foot their bills just for that day only grin grin

Sometimes ladies dey suffer i swear cheesy

A real woman that love you will never behave like that.

Nigeria is not is not smiling spend less and save wisely because all those people you see around you today is your money they want. that same people will ran away from you want you need them,so bro be very careful.Even that make extra income from my naijabet online account,am always careful.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

...but broh how can u ask ur three friends over not even one....the guy just wanted to make a statement to her and he did it firmly.......is she empty skulled? Three friends x 3 ......we never talk over puff puff and energy drinks too..its not fair nah...well I don't know where u get ur own money from but money that's hard earned can't be speewed any how

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by coolcars1: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
we only hear the girl side of the story....she might include telling the guy that her friends are coming so that the story can sound sweet, i believe she just invite d friends without informing the guy that is why he acted like that...till i hear d guy side of the story...my opinion sha

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros you no lie o0o!! And to think that almost all the guys that are commenting are actually hailing this mumu, is quite appalling!
Bros, you and ur supporters, una weldone o!
But Ur Mindset and Level of reasoning lack OT. Your POV wudda made small sense and seem logical if the IV was to his appartment or hotel, Maybe U misinterpreted d story, but from My observations, it was clearly a Movie date. Plus "Date" is basically ment for "two persons" coupled with d fact dat it was a "1ST TIME".. only gals dat are scared and hav trust issues are guilty of dis childish act!
*shootMe grin
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ofonike: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
The should not have mentioned her friends, since they have concluded the arrangement of seeing the movie tigether
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Boss13: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

I think you are wrong here. She would be coming with her friends does not mean he should be responsible for them all. Please, it is a date where they (She and her male date) are expected to get to know each other and not the guy getting to know her friends. If she wants the guy to meet her friends, she should arrange that later.

Ask me again even in my dreams, she embarrassed herself and her friends. She needs schooling on dating etiquette and many Nigerian ladies lack such. It is not about the money, it is about the irresponsibility on the part of the lady who intend to come with her wolves-pack to a first date. Later, she would start wailing she has not seen a husband.

If she is sincere with herself she would know she acted wrongly and if she doesn't, let her ask matured female friends. She is just a child.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by henryboff(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2016
The guy sha did the right thing but at the wrong time. Na when she call am inform am say her friends dey show na that time him suppose tell her say yes it is okay for your friends to join us but they have to pay their own bills as economy dey bad.
Na that time the babe for even give am more respect.
But some babes get mind sha! 3k per head times 4. That na 12k for just film ooo and babe get mind to tell guy to settle this bill on first date. grin
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by iswallker(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
give that guy a medal for being smart and intelligent.... grin

it happens all the time.. a girl i called up says am coming with my friend o.....because i cant leave her at home

when she appears at the joint...its her and 2 other girls...i just shook my head for her.. cheesy

i planned to buy food and drinks, but decided to get just drinks for everybody, and if she asked for anything extra i would have declined politely.. grin

you wonder if they get any home training these days..

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Tunababa8v(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
There is a reason why it is called a date. It is supposed to be personal between the guy and the lady, not with a third party.
This is the best time where you talk personal things and really know what you feel for each other
Believe me l have been there, the truth remains the lady is not really into that guy, she wants him as a mugu.
Ladies do that a lot(inviting their friends along) when they dont want to date the guy but want to use him.. The guy was just sharp

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by sexyellency(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

And did she tell him he's going to pay for their tickets undecided
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Intrepid01(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Sweetie, that's childish, if you ask me. C'mon, you're a guy and your lady said she'll be coming with 2 friends to watch a movie with you! You've got the expedient option of turning it down or accepting it fully. Why would your lady come with her friends and they pay for their tickets? Even guys, when I take my friends out for a drink and one of us happens to meet another of his friend not familiar to the group, he sits with us and I pay his bills. If i don't have that much on me, I'll tell my guy. Buh this one no be immediate something sef and he dey 4cup.

Mr "Perfect Guy" I don't know you or what you are trying to achieve with your line of reasoning. You will need to read the narration again....
She's not his babe......it was their first date...Go and read about a first date...It is always an opportunity to know the other person better, you don't come with distractions...preferably a first date shouldn't even be a movie cos there might not be time to really talk except about the movie. Nigerian ladies need to learn what a date is and its etiquette"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by BlissP(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Ezeego1:

The guy think say him be sharp guy but in all honesty that nigga is not a real man. You gave her a go-ahead to invite her two friends when you know you can't even act like a gentleman and foot their bills just for that day only grin grin

Sometimes ladies dey suffer i swear cheesy

IRIOT
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by klassykute(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
someone should tell that girl to go and look for somewhere and sit down...

You told him you were taking your friends along, did you ask him if he was going to pay for their tickets? If it were to be an eatery, it would have been a different case scenario, I mean how much food can they possibly consume?

This is different, you don't expect a guy to cough out 12 thousand grand in this kinda economy.. The babe is not even considerate and I think she's selfish as well. There's really nothing embarrassing there, she just didn't ask the right questions before taking her friends along...

He's neither your father nor your brother..abeg no dey give us bad name jare....Mtcheeeewwww

i swear dat good husband u need is what i will get m.....d only lady talking sense..... i for mari u sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ofonike: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2016
The girl should have told her friends to wait till next time, since she had made arrangement wit d guy.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by youngest85(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Twitter user @KofoLagos yesterday shared this story about the time she got really pissed off cos a guy asked her out to a movie date, she agreed and invited her friends over for the date as well. Only for the guy to embarrass her by refusing to pay for her friends' movie tickets.

Do you think the guy acted wrongly? Kofo's story continues below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/guys-kindly-judge-this-this-babe-was.html

Read tweets from very bottom to top:

Correct guy
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by guyXander(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

It's either you are woman in a man's body or a woman in a man's moniker
Either way you are a goat and to male folks everywhere.
Even if I was Dangote I will not pay for someone I didn't bring to a date.
It's a date. Unless they were planning a thre'esome then I'm good. grin
Thunder fire them.
The guy Na gentleman man sef.
If Na me, I for embarrass those girls personally. Then pay for everybody else wey come there to watch movie just to show her say I no broke.
Chai, y dis thing no happen to me, why!!!!!!
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by sexyellency(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin the guy tho lol ...but he would have told the gal not to bring her friends along when she told him she would be coming with friends... he didn't act right
She said I'll be coming with my friends NOT you'll pay for them!!!
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by klassykute(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

Mr man shut up there, is people like u that make the ladies to continue acting this way.

1.it was there first date.
2.they already agreed that is the both of them going to watch the movie, so y did she call back to tell him her friends r coming, don't they know the way.
3.she is making a fuse about how cheap the money is yet she n her friends couldn't over look it.
4.if he didn't act that way, she will do it another time.

she probably don't know what a first date means then
make dem give u one crate of anytin wey u dey drink boss .. u talk well.. colanut dey too if u want
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by banmee(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Notice how there very very few females on this thread? grin
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros you no lie o0o!! And to think that almost all the guys that are commenting are actually hailing this mumu, is quite appalling!
u re d real mumu dat makes real gys lok likee mumu,, did she ask d guy if he was going to pay for her fwends..
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Boss13: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

Mr man shut up there, is people like u that make the ladies to continue acting this way.

1.it was there first date.
2.they already agreed that is the both of them going to watch the movie, so y did she call back to tell him her friends r coming, don't they know the way.
3.she is making a fuse about how cheap the money is yet she n her friends couldn't over look it.
4.if he didn't act that way, she will do it another time.

she probably don't know what a first date means then

She truly doesn't know what a first date is and likewise many Nigerian ladies. I am shocked at her and the fact she keeps referring to the money. It is not about the money, but her irresponsibility to include her friends on a date where she is expected to get to know the guy.

She is in fact ridiculous. Good, she has embarrassed herself. My own pity is her friends who shared out of the irresponsibility of their friend.
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Samakus(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Imagine the broke girl talking about how the guy should have tried impressing her by buying tickets for her friends. In other words, the guy should have spent above his means in order to impress a girl. Fake life!

Well I'm glad that I have another of my kind out there. We don't give a hoot about impressing a girl by living a fake life or living above our means. If the girl doesn't like how it is, get the hell out.

That's why they will continue falling for guys living a fake life. But who cares? They are fish brains after all.

Just like Gulder advert will say, My guy,na man you be!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! / Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.