Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (36397 Views)

When Will Ethnic Bigotry In South East End? / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by SuperS1Panther: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Haha, how many catalonians have been shot? Even Pep Guardiola is in support of independence of Catalonia.

So, you shoot unarmed protesters because you want to protect the unity of the country? You just confirmed that Buhari is a wicked president.

Show us where Catalonians were calling for the killing of other Spanish ethnicities.

The Basque separatist that followed the route Biafraudsters are taken, were killed in their numbers by the Spanish Authority after declaring them them terrorist group.

10 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ihatesycophant(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
chimezieo:
The Op is wrong on every level. The igbo nation will not fold our arms and watch our people oppressed and marginalized.
Unlike some docile tribes in Nigeria who are collectively known for their sheepish and moronic "follow follow" politics. We the igbos are not political saboteurs.
So Mr AWUSAkwe or whatever your name is, have you been smoking DAURA CATTLE DUNG
You mean Igbo are not docile when they voted OBJ and leave their son Ojukwu?
You mean Igbo are not docile when they voted Yar'adua and leave their son Orji Kanu?
You mean Igbo are not docile when they voted Jonathan and leave their son Ben Obi?
You mean Igbo are not docile when they voted Jonathan and leave their son Martin Onovo?
Igbo is the enemy of Igbo. When they refused to reason out of the box. If by tomorrow, election want to come and Igbo man come out, Igbo will still vote their enemy and leave their son. Other tribes are not the enemy of Igbo but Igbo is Igbo enemy.

8 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by geraldmezi(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2016
either you or your children will pass through marginalization ,we are saying yorubakwe
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Olumaeme: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe HAUSAKWE should take several seat Jare....
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Gofwane(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

And still refuse us going. ? You need deliverance.

Why keep a people you don't trust cheesy
no matter how bad and wayward a child is, his parents still look out for the best for that child.

Feel me nigga? angry

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2016
madapcmod:
Who listens to this bastard? I mean this inanimate object that rather stampede his brothers to death just to ascend to glory. This whimp is a persona non grata and he knows it reason y he hardly come home. U only hear his evil voice when his ppl are opresssed .

When fashola deported Igbos he remained quite till Igbo started reacting, he found his betrayal voice

During d oba lagoon saga he was dumb , till d issue garnered much momentum, the prodigal son was tipped again to go attack his ppl.

When the yolobas and their press were abusing GEJ with clueless, shoeless, Fisherman , dumb etc, the nitwit was enjoying the insult with his yoloba adopted kinsmen, but when same insult was given back to Dullard, the bàstardinho again got his bribe from the usual devils to attack his ppl.

Joe Yorubakwe Nikita lachaa gi anya. Efulefu muo! Ifeajuna!
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy JOE YORUBAKWE LOLZZZZZ
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by MasterJayJay: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Show us where Catalonians were calling for the killing of other Spanish ethnicities.

The Basque separatist that followed the route Biafraudsters are taken, were killed in their numbers by the Spanish Authority after declaring them them terrorist group.
Show us proof that the unarmed IPOB protesters that were killed made hateful speeches.
Don't bring in armed groups like the Basque whenever I am discussing about unarmed protesters. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ConqueredWest: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Gofwane:
no matter how bad and wayward a child is, his parents still look out for the best for that child.

Feel me nigga? angry

Tell that to the Scottish people who had a referendum to determine their future.

Illiteracy is truly a disease ravaging the minds of Afonjas grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Ekiokebeke: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Abagworo:

1st of all GEJ is not an Igbo man and 2ndly no ethnic group was targeting GEJ with destructive propaganda aimed at creating chaos across Nigeria. What many Igbos involved in this recent quest for war have failed to understand is that a war in Igboland is a lose lose situation and dearth of our long term hardwork from 1970 to 2016 or whenever the war starts. A warrior doesn't wish for war but cowards do because they kniw nothing about it's devastation. In war even the winner comes out devastated.

And who is aclling for war?

It is Nigeria that always inteprete the inelianable right to self determination and a call for war.

Unity should not be a thing of fire and force but love and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2016
OnuohaEDOZIE:
...I am not surprised at this because i have long known this JOE of a man to be a "efulefu" human being since Adam...this is what happens when you mix yourself with the "Ofe- mmanus"and soak yourself with their AMALA and EWEDU.
grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Guyman02: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
Joe Igbokwe confirming his efulefu status everyday. If not that he's from a very prominent family, I would have asserted that he's an osu but then again

You can see your bigotry by mentioning Osu or trying to castigate your fellow Igbos, who is osu in Igboland in 2016? Those you refer to as Osu are better than you in most instances. Dont be a bigot, there is no more osu in Igboland.

Its people like you who are overtly passionate and lose sense of simple reasoning that he is referring to; can you actually have a Biafra where some are referred to as Osu or you want a Biafra like South Sudan that won independence from Arabs but started infighting because the Nuer and Dimka started saying that one party was a servant to the other and now there is internal war among themselves and the independence they got is becoming more of a problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RickyTan: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2016
JOE Oluwole Yalibakwe aka self - hater.
Nigeria has been assaulting the great Igbo Nation.
It is like the War never ended.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Emancipation: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2016
First of all, Joe Igbokwe is married to a yoruba woman and is the most anti Igbo nigerian that I have ever heard of. Name any article where he has ever said anything positive about Igbos. Mind you, he has been saying very horrible things about igbos for more than a decade even before buhari became president. Google his articles

Ask him when he last came to the east. He one of those delusional Igbos that say the most stupid statements such as " I am more Lagosian than I am Igbo"

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Johnsinia(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Why hasn't MASSOP or NDA finish this foo.l once and for all
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RickyTan: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2016
JOE Oluwole Yalibakwe aka self - hater.
Nigeria has been assaulting the great Igbo Nation.
It is like the PMB is still fighting the civil war.

Good thing is that if you like write till tomorrow you convince no one in the Land of the Rising Sun
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by ghostmist: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols IT IS CALLED DIPLOMACY.

Per the bolded...you basically saying igbos are not humble and you are right
No!

you missed his point.

in a nutshell, he's saying that "Igbo's are forthright and loyal"

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Gofwane(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Tell that to the Scottish people who had a referendum to determine their future.

Illiteracy is truly a disease ravaging the minds of Afonjas grin
K
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Good writeup. My good prayers for you is this. May the spirits of all that were killed by the fulani herds men at Nimbo and other Igbo states, including those of Benue, reply you and reward you. May those that died since last year when unprecedented hardship hit Nigerians and those who are still dying because the poor man's kerosene is now three hundred naira a litter pay you for your good writeup.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by deiikonac(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2016
What Joe Igbokwe has done is to blame the Igbos for refusing to accept the northernization and islamization of Nigeria like the Yorubas.
Where was this Joe Igbokwe when GEJ, a minority President was being bullied, abused and disparaged by the Yorubas. Igbos jumped in Jonathan's defence out of pity at his glaring helplessness. The APC sowed the seed of bitter politics by using every unorthodox means possible to pull GEJ down all in the quest for power but now they want to shield Buhari from the same fate. I don't do abuses but I can't stop karma from claiming its victims.
My people , let me tell you how to identify a patriotic Nigerian. Ask them these questions
1. Do you support the restructuring of Nigeria?
2. Do you support the abolishing of quota system? In education, civil service etc?
3. Do you believe the Niger Deltans should be given 100% control of their resources?
4. Do you support True Fiscal Federalism?
5. Is Nigeria's unity negotiable?
6. Do you support referendums as a means of self determination or otherwise?
Guyz ,I'm sure you know the right answers to these questions. Now go and ask Joe Igbokwe and his cohorts these questions and see if they agree with you

7 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
chimezieo:
The Op is wrong on every level. The igbo nation will not fold our arms and watch our people oppressed and marginalized.
Unlike some docile tribes in Nigeria who are collectively known for their sheepish and moronic "follow follow" politics. We the igbos are not political saboteurs.
So Mr AWUSAkwe or whatever your name is, have you been smoking DAURA CATTLE DUNG
It is yolobakwe cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by archangel1(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Bia , nwa Igbokwe na Nnewi, i don't blame you. almost all your life you lived in yorubaland. so thinking through your nose is not something that suprise me. come and carry cup for comparing us with the Yoruba. look at you talking about the north in terms tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by menxer: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe Igbokwe, in the spirit of Change, has upgraded "wailing wailers" to "Wailing Bigots", a long over due upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by donmaxman: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe Igbokwe is simply irresponsible and myopic in his utterances. I have never seen any president denigrate a section of country with utterances and actions like Buhari. Where was Joe Igbokwe when GEJ was attacked in the North during the last election ? Where was he when innocent youth corp members where butchered by Buhari Kinsmen without any utterance from the bigot simply because he lost an election. Where was his voice when innocent villagers where butchered by fulani herdsmen with the active connivance of the Hausa security agents in Nimbo and other parts of Benue state ? Where was he voice when buhari declared to the whole world that he would treat some sections of Nigeria preferentially ? Which tribe has been continuously butchering people continuously under the guise of religion without provocation. I can assure Buhari and Igbokwe if Buhari continues with his apartheid that he is practicing now Nigeria will collapse and disintegrate.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by scorpio2013: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2016
If you and the so called Igbokwe want to impress mr president, look for something else. Nobody in the southeast is calling for war.
Abagworo:

1st of all GEJ is not an Igbo man and 2ndly no ethnic group was targeting GEJ with destructive propaganda aimed at creating chaos across Nigeria. What many Igbos involved in this recent quest for war have failed to understand is that a war in Igboland is a lose lose situation and dearth of our long term hardwork from 1970 to 2016 or whenever the war starts. A warrior doesn't wish for war but cowards do because they kniw nothing about it's devastation. In war even the winner comes out devastated.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Austiano87: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Your father must be regretting the day u were conceive cos ur such a disgrace an a cheap sell out hw I wish u were 4rm my place we would hv tot u a harsh lesson, foolish man,expired son of a maggot. Thunder go soon fire dat mouth wey u dy use ulter dis rubbish
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2016
chimezieo:
Your people are actually the ones who practice follow follow politics from independence, while the Yorubas have been in opposition since then. They only moved away from opposition in 2015.

Your people are AGIP

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by kelechi17(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Joe u are a lost ibo son ,I was APC campaigned for APC voted for all APC candidates including d northern Islamist buhari and my governor rochas way did we d minority ibos DAT supported APC get ?DAT we are all 5% , look at d appointments and tell me buhari is carrying evry 1 along cum mister Joe igbokwemuhammed beta close ur mouth if u have notin to say we are not cawords Yoruba's we are proudly from d brave ibo tribe we face our challenges head on and don't run and beg for favours as far as we are concerned one Nigeria is a scam by Hausa and Yoroobers to continue exploiting d oil from d nigerdelta and east.if u idiot igbokwe say somtin again against ibos God will strike u down.idiot ,osuu,
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by SuperS1Panther: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2016
MasterJayJay:

Show us proof that the unarmed IPOB protesters that were killed made hateful speeches.
Don't bring in armed groups like the Basque whenever I am discussing about unarmed protesters. undecided

Unarmed protesters gathered under the auspices of Ipob that its leadership have been actively preaching hate, genocide and war.

Fraternising with such evil group mean you ar in support o their cause and must be treated as an enemy of the state and law&order must be restored by all means and at all costs.

Unarmed protesters shot at police.

Unarmed protesters killed police.

Unarmed Ipob was preaching and inciting genocide.

Unarmed Ipob was threatening war against a Sovereign state publicly.

What is now the difference between Ipob and Basque?

6 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2016
ihatesycophant:
You mean Igbo are not docile when they voted OBJ and leave their son Ojukwu?
You mean Igbo are not docile when they voted Yar'adua and leave their son Orji Kanu?
You mean Igbo are not docile when they voted Jonathan and leave their son Ben Obi?
You mean Igbo are not docile when they voted Jonathan and leave their son Martin Onovo?
Igbo is the enemy of Igbo. When they refused to reason out of the box. If by tomorrow, election want to come and Igbo man come out, Igbo will still vote their enemy and leave their son. Other tribes are not the enemy of Igbo but Igbo is Igbo enemy.
We all remember how ohanaeze ndigbo told all their sons with presidential ambitions to drop it and support GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by sukkot: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Sylvester70:
this is what happens when u leave fufu&egusi soup for eba&ewedu.
Joe where were u when d-square called us 5%
Joe where were when the fulanis murderd almost 80 of our brothers and raped our sisters and they are taged libians
Joe where were u when countles of our brothers,sisters,mothers,fathers where shot dead like hunting games. *sobs*
Joe where were u when southerners are being removed and northerners are being imposed on us
Joe where were (let me cry finish first i wil be back)
yall coming with the jokes cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by RickyTan: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
sukkot:
It is yolobakwe cheesy cheesy

No, it is YALIBAKWE
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me by speciallymade(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
MrAldrick:

How did you know igbos are the most hard working people on earth? Hv you travel round the world?
don't mind the idiot Jare he even said they have the most richest people on earth and they have bought all the properties in Yoruba land.. Who says that if not an idiot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari And Masari Rocking Their Babariga With Socks / Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term / Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.