Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! (43759 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Greetings..
I greet u sir, i am loyal.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by T5OM: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I am not really interested with what the op posted, what i am interested about is how lezz will react. im sure him and thesonofmark are loading their guns as im typing. i just hope the opt have enough guards in cammelot to withstand the druids and morgana(knights).

[b]Against my earlier resolution, I'd indulge you this one time at least.

I understand you need to trade your boredom for minutes (hours even) of online entertainment but know this : Unlike you folks who try too hard to be perceived as 'Messrs Nice Guy', I am blunt with my opinions but every Nairalander who's acquainted with me knows I am honest (and maybe I skip the niceties).

Stàunchlord is definitely Newsheríff/Decker who has a perchant for impersonation and subterfuge. He's riding on the wave of the recent controversial happenings in this section to cause chaos. His original post on this thread is as opaque as the moon and your drawn conclusion(s) about the person referred in his OP has a degree of certainty which is far from the truth.I know who Sherrycoco/Madrina is however. That's a story for another day.

Point is, the OP isn't SPECIFICALLY referring to Lanîcky, Mïmzy, Îvyy or Mysticgal, he's, as usual, just playing mind games hoping any of the partisan sides would spill details within their inner circle.

That addressed, I'd also state this : Given the series of events being replayed again, I'd partake in shaming Kinginvahala as the violent cultist that he is and post/evidence when required...with my recognizable moniker too. I hate cultists for being uncivilized brutes and I've always reiterated that from the first day I registered on this forum.

This isn't any retribution - it's partly a continuation of the week-long shaming of cultists ,hypocrites and folks who're desperate to clinch the winners' medals while cheating their way through it.[/b]

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dopeJemi: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You tried to sound smart, with all the jargons you typed.

Common sense should have told you that the reply you quoted, was a direct reply to the statement "never trust a nairalander". . .

Nairaland is a forum based on the internet. Majority of Nigerians don't know about the existence of Nairaland, and are therefore not exposed to the security risks involved with being on nairaland, or on the internet, as the case may be. On nairaland, anyone can be anything. You see males posing as females, etc. It's an anonymous forum where information and intellectual property could be stolen very easily, much more than it is offline, where you have majority of the other Nigerians.

Until he says "never trust a Nigerian", then you may have a very small point, the size of a grain of sand.

Now, carry your ITK and take several seats behind. . . You're blocking better posts.

You made no sense whatsoever, it's either you are insecure or you are just plain idiotic sexkillz, I thought that idiocy had left you by now but I can see it's in you like peak milk

You block what is coming directly at you, a defender defends against an attacker and in this case, i neither attacked you nor did I come directly at you

If you had really thought carefully you would have noticed I wasn't really talking about your post alone that it is a general thing people say on here which gets me thinking all the time

What about facebook, instagram, twitter and the likes? On facebook, people can be anything, on instagram, people can be anything, on twitter, people can be anything, in a shopping mall, people can be anything, you were anything in the womb, so that thing you put up there is just plain bullshit

Nobody dey follow you drag smartness, I thought out loud and I used your post and the op's post as my preference, if you had a little sense you would have figured and not come at me like a petulant beetch

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
T5OM:

I understand you need to trade your boredom for minutes (hours even) of online entertainment but know this : Unlike you folks who try too hard to be perceived as 'Messrs Nice Guy', I am blunt with my opinions but every Nairalander who's acquainted with me knows I am honest (and maybe I skip the niceties).

Stàunchlord is definitely Newsheríff/Decker who has a perchant for impersonation and subterfuge. He's riding on the wave of the recent controversial happenings in this section to cause chaos. His original post on this thread is as opaque as the moon and your drawn conclusion(s) about the person referred in his OP has a degree of certainty which is far from the truth.I know who Sherrycoco/Madrina is however. That's a story for another day.

Point is, the OP isn't SPECIFICALLY referring to Lanîcky, Mïmzy, Îvyy or Mysticgal, he's, as usual, just playing mind games hoping any of the partisan sides would spill details within their inner circle.

That addressed, I'd also state this : Given the series of events being replayed again, I'd partake in shaming Kinginvahala as the violent cultist that he is and post/evidence when required...with my recognizable moniker too. I hate cultists for being uncivilized brutes and I've always reiterated that from the first day I registered on this forum.

So, this isn't any retribution : It's partly a continuation of the week-long shaming of cultists. [/b]
It takes a cultist to recognise another cultist don't you think so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dopeJemi: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Trendin:

Logical reasoning.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by DRISKLEF(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I greet u sir, i am loyal.
LOL.

Dont address me as 'sir' bruh. My name is drisklef.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
T5OM:

So, this isn't any retribution : It's partly a continuation of the week-long shaming of cultists. [/b]
SO WHAT ABOUT THE COMMENT OF LEZZ IN THE THREAD THAT WAS HIDDEN YESTERDAY ABOUT DISGRACING THE FAT ALBINO FROM OWERRI THAT CREATED A FEMALE MONIKER TO WOO HIMSELF, HE TOO LIED ABOUT HIS TRIP TO DUBAI, SO WHO WAS LEEZ REFFERING TO?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Shakespeare Grandson, you write very good, in life don't expect anything from a b1tch.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL.

Dont address me as 'sir' bruh. My name is drisklef.
OK uncle drisklef good afternoon.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by T5OM: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
It takes a cultist to recognise another cultist don't you think so?
Cultism is the umbrella for cowards who can't assert their individuality , who aren't opinionated, who have lost all sense of morality and need the dutch courage of 'strength in numbers' to assert themselves. Need I mention that they are servile? That's obvious.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by DRISKLEF(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
OK uncle drisklef good afternoon.

You never give up, do you? cheesy

LOL
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by makydebbie(f): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
i bet, you're here to derail this wonderful thread grin

how's juhan?
awon derailers na me be the chair lady... I'm chatting with her now sef.. make we derail jare nothing do usgringrin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dopeJemi: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
T5OM:

Cultism is the umbrella for cowards who can't assert their individuality , who aren't opinionated, need the dutch courage of 'strength in numbers' to assert themselves.

This right here, is just an echo of my words, I keep telling people this

Well done

14 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
DRISKLEF:

You never give up, do you? cheesy
LOL
oh bros i got that trait from you.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexytemi(f): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Who loves reading, looking for Where to download novels....
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexytemi:
Who loves reading, looking for Where to download novels....
go to http://www.xvideos.com they are the best.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by EmperorLee(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
IVVY

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by YourMajesty(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
T5OM:

Cultism is the umbrella for cowards who can't assert their individuality , who aren't opinionated, who have lost all sense of morality and need the dutch courage of 'strength in numbers' to assert themselves. Need I mention that they are servile? That's obvious.
It also takes a retired/repentant cultist to make this speech.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexytemi(f): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
go to http://www.xvideos.com they are the best.

Xvideos? I said novels not videos.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by DRISKLEF(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
oh bros i got that trait from you.

It's all fine, chief.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by T5OM: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

This right here, is just an echo of my words, I keep telling people this

Well done

Good to see another Nairalander who shuns cultism and campaigns about its ills in this era of dimwits openly flaunting 'colours'.

12 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexytemi:

Xvideos? I said novels not videos.
its novels, just go to the bottom of the site, novels are there.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by lezz(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I am not really interested with what the op posted, what i am interested about is how lezz will react. im sure him and thesonofmark are loading their guns as im typing. i just hope the op have enough guards in cammelot to withstand the druids and morgana(knights).

SAINTSAMURAII:
SO WHAT ABOUT THE COMMENT OF LE.ZZ IN THE THREAD THAT WAS HIDDEN YESTERDAY ABOUT DISGRACING THE FAT ALBINO FROM OWERRI THAT CREATED A FEMALE MONIKER TO WOO HIMSELF, HE TOO LIED ABOUT HIS TRIP TO DUBAI, SO WHO WAS L.EEZ REFFERING TO?

[b]For OP:

How do I address a faceless coward who hides behind an unknown moniker to address a girl!!! Isn't this the height of cowardice?

I understand the OP is decker who has a huge crush for Mïmzy and was so irked how a decent, nice girl like that would get down with an inexorable, relentless fücking fücker like me? grin grin grin But that's the beautiful complexity of life. Guys who pretend to be overly nice are often slithering snakes feeding on dirt.

And the not-so-nice guys like me tell the world my story and intention as they are conceived in my heart; Unsettling bluntness!

So who takes the words of a mask-wearing goofball like the OP seriously? It's akin to a masked terrorist preaching to the world about decency.

One thing's for sure though, he's a sad, dejected, lovelorn-magnet who blaims the knight for his failure in meeting the object of his love. How pathetic.

And you, when are you going to enstamp your name in a proper certificate? I understand you have failed repeatedly at every efforts of your hands!
Cease measuring your life by the constancy with which you appear on controversial threads which do not even concern you to begin with.

The only certificate of value your name is written on is an SSCE devoid of 5 credits.
Learn a craft if your mental frame cannot support the weight of formal education.

Or you can try becoming a professional jester or clown to leverage your financial destitution. Your moniker is the sort no one takes seriously--- you're not even hated or loved. You're just sitting squarely in the intersection of indifference to most people. You fùcking try too much to be seen as bad. grin grin grin grin Stick to clowning, it's your birth-badge grin grin grin

A looney is more apt too if you fancy that.

And my erstwhile comrade madrina aka Sherrycoco, alias Urlando are you ready for me yet?

Go gear up! I relish taken punches as much as I love giving them; that's why I'm giving you a forewarning. Go dig up my grave, mate, I have dug a dozen for you and your restless ghosts.

You won't hover!!![/b]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexytemi(f): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
its novels, just go to the bottom of the site, novels are there.

I see, what kinds
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by senibo1: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
makydebbie:
awon derailers na me be the chair lady... I'm chatting with her now sef.. make we derail jare nothing do usgringrin
don't spoil this thread for me, I won't be happy if you do so grin
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexytemi:

I see, what kinds
horror, adventure, history, romance, thriller, action, etc. its the best site for ladies to unwine theirselfs.
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by dauntless15(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
The way gossips are flying this days and am behind the scenes getting the juicy exclusives is very interesting now those girls who pride themselves like peacock because some sons of bi,tches cant keep the ding dong in thier pants will know thier place i wont call names but i pray none of those used vegetables try me from now on, if you aren't intelligent enough to keep your life out of nairaland they must use it against you, MORE SCANDALS PLS

and Op you're one of the sons of bitc,hes whos ding dong is protesting, the pvssy aint yours, another gringo is drilling it

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by T5OM: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
It also takes a retired cultist to make this speech.
I'd rather be incarcerated in a hole in the furthest part of Siberia for a year than join a cult. I'm too opinionated and free-spirited to be controlled.

Then again, YourMajesty/Greatness22 , do you want to go down this lane with me? All you need do is reply with "yes" and in fifteen minutes you'd hate the day you logged on to Nairaland. Ready? smiley

14 Likes

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
senibo1:
the babe use tsunami destroy the heart, no wonder the minor was campaigning for her like a wounded lion.

him never see anything, that heart has been broken, we can do absolutely nothing about it, karma is real grin

I'm making fire wood with his broken heart grin
hahaa bado greetinga boss!!...*hands in the AIR!!
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Sexytemi(f): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
horror, adventure, history, romance, thriller, action, etc. its the best site for ladies to unwine theirselfs.

.Hmmmm, can u mention one of the famous authors whose book is on that site?
Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Donpoker9(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
decker!!!

hnnnmmmmm i seee

1 Like

Re: Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! by Knightngale(f): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
lezz:

[b]For OP:

How do I address a faceless coward who hides behind an unknown moniker to address a girl!!! Isn't this the height of cowardice?

I understand the OP is decker who has huge crush for Mïmzy and was so irked how a decent, nice girl like that would get down with an inexorable, relentless fücking fücker like me? grin grin grin But that's the beautiful complexity of life. Guys who prerend to be overly nice are often slithering snakes feeding on dirt.

And the not-so-nice guys like me tell the world my story and intention as they are conceived in my heart; Unsettling bluntness!

So who takes the words of mask-wearing goofball like the OP seriously? It's akin to a masked terrorist preaching to the world about decency.

One thing's for sure though, he's a sad, dejected, lovelorn-magnet who blaims the knight for his failure in meeting the object of his love. How pathetic.

And you, when are you going to enstamp your name in a proper certificate? I understand you have failed repeatedly at every efforts of your hands!
Cease measuring your life by the constancy with which you appear on controversial threads which doesnt even concern you to begin with.

The only certificate of value your name is written on is an SSCE devoid of 5 credits.
Learn a craft if your mental frame cannot support the weight of formal education.

Or you can try becoming a professional jester or clown to leverage your financial destitution. Your moniker is the sort no one takes seriously--- you're not even hated or loved. You're just sitting squarely in the intersection of indifference to most people. You fùcking try too much to be seen as bad. grin grin grin grin Stick to clowning, it's your birth-badge grin grin grin

A looney is more apt too if you fancy that

And my erstwhile comrade madrina aka Sherrycoco, alias Urlando are you ready for me yet?

Go gear up! I relish taken punches as much as I love giving them; that's why I'm giving you a forewarning. Go dig up my grave, mate, I have dug a dozen for you and your restless ghosts.

You won't hover!!![/b]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked YEKPA

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.