Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (16873 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 3:15am On Oct 23, 2009
Rooneyboy:

yeah , we r around but u just have to pray hard and u ll find us.

chika98:

Yeah go and stand in line till I call you
Abeg make una no kill person for NL jare. I wan sleep not laugh.

chika98:

How about logging off and watching TV till sleep comes. Are you saying you haven't got a job or school in the morning? See them "European" men. Hmmmm grin

Oh no you did not diss european men,did you? undecided grin

I've got afternoon lectures so no biggie wink cool
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 3:17am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Abeg make una no kill person for NL jare. I wan sleep not laugh.
Oh no you did not diss european men,did you? undecided grin

I've got afternoon lectures so no biggie wink cool

Hmmm how old are you? If you don't want to answer then answer this; are you doing a bachelors or masters or both?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 3:23am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

Hmmm how old are you? If you don't want to answer then answer this; are you doing a bachelors or masters or both?
wink cool
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Rooneyboy(m): 3:38am On Oct 23, 2009
So men are this scarce ?Scarce to the point that our girls have started going to UK to beg men to marry them ?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 3:42am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

No be my fault ooo. I wan sleep but sleep no gree come. Wetin man go do nah? undecided

why u dey go sleep u no watch basketball
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dreeldee: 3:50am On Oct 23, 2009
Yeah! More tight pant gays than real men lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 3:52am On Oct 23, 2009
r231:

why u dey go sleep u no watch basketball
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WHERE,WHEN,WHO?

dreeldee:

Yeah! More tight pant gays than real men lipsrsealed grin grin
Haters are liable to die young tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 3:58am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WHERE,WHEN,WHO?

lakers v denver

http://www.justin.tv/testyx/popout
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dreeldee: 4:00am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Haters are liable to die young tongue  lipsrsealed
shocked shocked u one? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 4:07am On Oct 23, 2009
r231:

lakers v denver

http://www.justin.tv/testyx/popout
Thanx Bro wink cool

dreeldee:

shocked shocked u one? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Nahhhhh. We all know UK boyz rule the roost cool cool cool
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Princek12(m): 4:13am On Oct 23, 2009
maybe the poster does not like Britico guys, since at appears as though they like to wear tight, low rise jeans and baby tees
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 4:25am On Oct 23, 2009
Princek12:

maybe the poster does not like Britico guys, since at appears as though they like to wear tight, low rise jeans and baby tees

hmmmm
so we should be wearing d big oversize pants right grin grin grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 4:35am On Oct 23, 2009
r231:

hmmmm
so we should be wearing d big oversize pants right grin grin grin grin
Don't mind em' useless yanks jare. Dem want make we follow dem look like agberos,amugbos,ex convicts,e.t.c
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 4:38am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Don't mind em' useless yanks jare. Dem want make we follow dem look like agberos,amugbos,ex convicts,e.t.c

grin grin grin grin grin grin

even their suit is like agbada
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 4:41am On Oct 23, 2009
r231:

LMAO! Okay this bit I won't deny. It is like " what the hell are you doing?" Why don't you go ahead and "swim" in the suit
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2009
chika98:

LMAO! Okay this bit I won't deny. It is like " what the hell are you doing?" Why don't you go ahead and "swim" in the suit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dey need some lectures from d ITALIANS lol
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chika98: 4:50am On Oct 23, 2009
Or from you Brits. I have to agree on the big clothes sha.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 4:52am On Oct 23, 2009
well most woman don't like dudes with baggie cloths
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 4:52am On Oct 23, 2009
r231:

You don't say. For their mind,dem think say na fashion. Useless bunch.

chika98:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy If nah me I go throw them off third mainland bridge.

r231:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dey need some lectures from d ITALIANS lol
I wouldn't even go that far. Em' eastern europeans sabi style pass them gan sef.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On Oct 23, 2009
Na US get the best men confirmed
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2009
dayokanu:

how old r u angry angry angry angry
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2009
dayokanu:

maybe you are talking about the movie (BEST MAN)
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nignog: 6:14am On Oct 23, 2009
Im a good catch and im single. Click on my name to see my pic and holla if you want to hook up!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dayokanu(m): 6:22am On Oct 23, 2009
how old r u

what does this have to do with my response?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2009
dayokanu:

Will someone pls send dis guy back to his village in Ekiti. US wey na agbero full ground shior
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2009
redsky1:

I could write a long essay here but I'm tired. I thank God this is no longer a problem for me cos the amount of unserious, lazy and ignorant men in this UK is simply pathetic.

I think the blame can be put at the doorsteps of both the men and women. the problem you have is that women have become very educated and career orientated and this leads to higher requirements in a partner, a lot of our boys tend to be unserious and for various reasons, be it racism, lack of confidence etc they just don't seem to be getting the good jobs and the ones that do carry the colonial mentality and believe that only oyinbo is now good enough for them.

for the women we have to admit to ourselves that we want a ready made man and tend to over look brothers that have potential but might not be that financially buoyant, therefore missing out on a possible husband material

men hear this you guys have something called wife material but we women also have something we call husband material - not all men fall into this catergory.

anyway like i said i'm tired can't concentrate on what i am writing again. hope i made at least some sense

Very good post.

stillwater:

A man of his word. He doesn't say what he cannot do. He doesn't boast by what he doesn't have.
Someone who will never take pride in being a "player" aka male prostitute or derives pleasure in being the socalled puerile description---> "bad boy".
Neither should the friends he keeps be the kind that pats him on the back because he's leading a string of girlfriends along.
He's focused (knows what he wants out of life and not easily swayed by the latest fads just to feel "among"wink and literate not only in terms of education but of the mind and soul which translates into him having a good heart.
And most important he's family oriented.

That's a responsible man to me. tongue

If a guy is like this, a vast majority of women would take the piss. There is a virus in their head that leads them to be attracted to some low-life qualities and later come and whine that "Men are Baaaastards".
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by na2day2(m): 7:09am On Oct 23, 2009
newdeal:

I thought to bring this worrisome trend to general notice, it may be useful for one or two persons.

The rate at which vastly educated girls of African [mostly Naija] descent, lose their senses of self worth and sink into compromising relationships in the UK is worrisome. Let us make some distinctions here; apart from girls who were born here, every other marriageable girl here is either a legal or a not so legal   [my coinage] migrant. Those who belong to the later category are a different kettle of fish. That category requires special grace of God or special attributes to break into the class of the married! I am referring to those who belong to the first category. I work closely with a faith based NGO that deals with young adults and university students [counselling, career advise, job placements, etc] I noticed a lot of young and promising girls going into relationships that are patently doomed to fail. What do you say of a brilliant black university student running after a knife wielding Yob? [their euphemism for an aspiring criminal] or the one doing her MBA at the moment going out with a man who had 2 children from another woman he is not married to, but still see from time to time? She knew the relationship will not work, yet she is prepared to risk it, because there are no better options, 
These are just few of such cases. The obvious reason is that there not enough responsible bachelors around. The few who are legally entitled to be here are either pursuing their careers or are already married. Those bachelors who have no papers and are not married are either too afraid to go near the educated girls, or busy sampling white girls, leaving only a very few who are willing to settle down with the many sisters that can offer access to Red Passport.

My blunt advise to unmarried sisters coming over here ?
Try and sort out your love life before jumping on the plane, to avoid situations like this. You are free to ignore this advise though, if your faith is big enough to see you through, but this is the reality!

i'm afraid u did not address the real source of the problem, so many thumbs down to ur silly write up
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2009
eldee:

Don't even go to American men . . . half of them are still trying to be 50Cent
Every American I know has a friend whose demo album is coming out next week. cheesy cheesy

Hopeless waste of space. Make dem no go find beta thing do with their lives.

Demo album ko, Auto album ni.

Some of them need a good slap at their age.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Will someone pls send dis guy back to his village in Ekiti. US wey na agbero full ground shior
hez not from ekiti. even though i'd love that.
Hardworking and a very responsible man wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by shesi(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2009
ofcourse the uk women cant find any good men cus europe is one big fagfest. lol

come across the pond and get acquainted with real men.

see the truth is subconciously it's hard for a true bred african woman to take a man that wears leggins to work seriously. hence they fall for those who dress the way real men(like those of us here) should dress. unfortunately, in the UK, these happen to be the what do you call them? yobs?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Hilundi: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2009
To a large extent the context of the write-up really makes sense.The' few good men' are really scare so to say,yet when it comes to relationship,there are no rules , cool
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dayokanu(m): 7:42am On Oct 23, 2009
hez not from ekiti. even though i'd love that.
Hardworking and a very responsible man

US is full of pretty and good girls e.g FL Gators only that she is taken. If you can wait 25years for her daughter to come of age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / ... / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.