Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (45428 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 07, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Ok, I'm sorry if I sounded harsh. That is the way I know how to tell people the truth. I don't have to sugar coat for you.

You can get some sensible stuffs in the supposed nonsense I posted. Sis, God not little cash or looks is the foundation of a good marriage.

Hmmmmmmmm undecided

Oh well.. Lets call a truce.. Sighs...
But am happy sha.. That's all I can conclude.

And apologises accepted.

Am sorry too. sad

But ain't we too fast in throwing in the shovel? cry

Cmon let's argue some more ! cry
It's fascinating.. grin

Lol grin just joking lol

From my heart, sorry too smiley
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 07, 2017
gensteejay:

Before you offer unsolicited advice, you should watch whatever you say lest you appear as an uncouth fool.

I don't know this lady from Adam; however, I felt compelled to give a reply to your post concerning her comment because your remark was starkly hateful, untoward.

I think rather than offering any piece of advice unnecessarily, you should do yourself a favor by first taking care of your vile attitude. Your comments on this issue reek of negative energy; bad intent.

It's ok gensteejay smiley

Thanks for standing up for me kiss

He has apologized.. Let's forgive and move on .. smiley
Sorry, biko.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by HarveySpecter1: 1:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

Hmmmmmmmm undecided

And apologises accepted.

Am sorry too. sad

It's fascinating.. grin

Lol grin just joking lol

It's okay. I never intended to fight anyone. Wish you the best in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

It's ok gensteejay smiley

Thanks for standing up for me kiss

He has apologized.. Let's forgive and move on .. smiley
Sorry, biko.
Ok.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by kizyalex10(m): 1:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Benita27:
Being Too Careful About Her Choice Of Man.

We men/women have standards we've set for yourselves in respect to the kind of spouse we want to spend the rest our lives with, so is paramount a lady is very careful with her choice, if waiting for your kind will make you remain single for long then please do, marriage is a life long commitment and not a mere relationship you could always feel the urge to walk out.

I Want A Man Who'll Love Me For Real.

There's always that man who would love you for real, to him your imperfections are his perfections, to him you're the most beautiful and no other woman matters in the world: that's a man who loves for real.

A man should work hard to be financially ok, don't encourage mediocrity: you wouldn't want to have kids who would just come into this world to suffer or make the same mistakes your parents made. Being broke is temporal but if he has a prospect he's good to go with not one lazy guy who doesn't even know what he wants from life.
lol.went to ur profile,nd I saw ur posts,guess this writer is referring to u based on what I saw there.ur imperfection re his perfection,who does that,see my dear,bfor u get d shock of ur life,relationship is different from marriage,there is no more need for campaign after election have been won.he might be tolerating it while u guys re still dating,but the story changes after marriage.thats where u face realities,nd most ladies see such realities as the "my husband have changed ".the man must have loved u or have sometin about u that he doesn't wnt to loose because of those ur imperfection,knowing that u might walk away if he tries to adjust u then during relationship.but in marriage,walking out isn't that easy,so he chooses the later to get rid of the rubbish
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Eljefeoflagos(m): 1:47am On Jan 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
N.P-Lil'wayne- bítches love me ft Future & Drake.

I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
Imma ball 'til the day I fall (ball, ball, ball, ball)...
and my bitches love me... in waynes's words
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Neenie(f): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2017
Nevertheless, i still want a cute handsome young and rich guy that will make our wedding the talk of the town; take me to a paradise on earth for our honeymoon. That will make we his one nd only(no side chics) and above all give me the password to the ATM card(s) of all the account he might own angry angry tongue undecided

If you think i am asking for too much, oya kill ursef tongue tongue angry
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 07, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

It's okay. I never intended to fight anyone. Wish you the best in your marriage.

Awwww smiley smiley
It's alright smiley

Amen and amen.. Thanks wink
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Chigold101(m): 2:03am On Jan 07, 2017
misspicy:
Rules rules and rules everywhere.
Your first point is very flawed,if it takes been very careful to make the right decision I will do that,who wants to end up with a dangerous man or worst still a murderer or rapist?

There is no crime in marrying late.
So y'all need to chill on using that phrase as a threat. tongue

I have nothing more to type,this rules have been over flogged especially by Toks,are there no new topics to talk about?
You keep recycling the same sh!t since 2015,I remember giving myself headache cos of your threads,now all I see in them is a joke.

I will pass on this cheesy
I like your comment...
Being careful is very good and important but being prayerful has more to offer, that is if the person is a prayerful person. Not just becoming prayerful cos of marriage.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by WHOcarex: 2:16am On Jan 07, 2017
MackBrooklyn:
These aforementioned reasons are actually the damn truth and that is why immediately after marriage, the husband will speak while the wife listens. A year after the marriage, the wife will speak while the husband listens. Then subsequent years, they will both speak while people in the neighborhood will listens undecided
And many many years on, the people in the neighborhood speak while no one give a fvck. undecided
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Thomsyne(m): 3:20am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:
I will be as blunt as i can in addressing these ignorant notions some Nigerian ladies have towards marriage.

1.Being too careful about her choice of man:

OK I understand you are the type that is so scared of venturing into marriage so you want to be very careful in choosing that man you will likely spend your life with..but I'm sorry to be the carrier of BAD NEWS... Places "No matter how careful you may be,every marriage is filled with uncertainties...even if you marry an angel,he could turn to a demon so just take the risk and be ready to confront any uncertainty you find else you may remain scared and single for a very long time.
Infact the more careful you are the greater the possibility of making a mistake.

2.I want a man who will love me for real:

I'm very vast in English language but when it comes to this sentence,the more I try to understand the more confused I get..."love you for real" like seriously!

You better get this fact now,if loving you for real means loving you with your imperfections then i might agree to an extent else...NO MAN CAN LOVE YOU FOR REAL except that Travels real is substituted for many things like love you for your curves,intelligence,manners.....so stop using this ackward sentence and try to develop something a man can desire you for...no man wants a woman for nothing.

3.Wanting a made guy or financially OK guy:

I honestly have nothing against this except the fact that being financially OK is relative and we don't ever get to know the definition of "being financially ok"

But then I kinda wonder why ladies fail to understand that most guys in their late 20s and early 30s are still trying to find their feet which means a lady who wants a made guy is inadventedly saying she wants Vacation a married man or sugar daddy because most made men in Nigeria are in their mid or late 30s and in their 40s and would have been married.

However,the few younger ones who are made can not have more than one wife.

Ladies should try to be financially independent Voyaging so that they can be disciplined enough to start a life with a guy rather than struggling with several ladies to be with a "made" guy or ending up as a side chic of a made guy.

4.I can not suffer with a man because he could dump me latter:

This is one of the dumbest notion many Naija ladies have and anytime I hear a lady says this I just give her that stupid look of a looser.

Are you doing any guy a favor by dating him when he is broke? For Petes sake you have every right to walk away from any affair if you dim fit and staying with a struggling guy is your choice and not a favor. ..if he latter becomes rich and he dumps you,just walk away rather than use those words to blackmail him.

5.My wedding will be the talk of the town:

I totally agree that a grand wedding is the dream of most ladies and I also share in this dream but the question is this; "Is it a do or die to have a grand wedding"?
What is wrong in having an intro and registry wedding and latter plan for the grand one when the funds are there?

Don't be deceived. ..8 out of 10 grand weddings in Nigeria are sponsored.

I think this is one area many ladies are destroying their lives because a guy will do you like a wife and enjoy all the wify benefit while telling you he is not ready for a grand wedding and you will Sitemap continue to foolishly play along until he dumps your overused ass for a younger lady when he is finally ready...biko receive sense.

6.GOD has not confirmed him or my Pastor said he is not the one:

Like seriously! OK get this straight. ..it is good to listen to the word of GOD or to follow your pastor's advice but hello! when it comes to choosing a spouse GOD has clearly made it our duty to look for a spouse and he will gladly give us his favor ...Proverbs 18:22:
"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD".

The best you can do is to pray to God that a good guy finds you and when next a prophet or pastor tells you a certain guy is not for you...simply ask him with humility to tell you who your man is..his name,house address,complexion....

7.I can't marry a man I have no feelings for:

Your feeling is very important when choosing a man but pray he also has feelings for you else you will end up in tears no matter how deep your feelings for him is.

This is a hard nut for many ladies but the sincere fact is that your feelings is not as important as the guy's feeling towards you.

Getting married to a man may be hinged on your feelings but staying married to him is primarily dependent on how he feels towards you.

8.Marriage is a beautiful and wonderful institution:

I'm so sorry to tell you another bad news...."marriage is very turbulent and you will feel like running out"

At the intial stage it will seem like its so beautiful and made in heaven but that is the initial gragra stage. But when the reality stage sets in you will come to know the true picture of marriage but the good news is that you can make yours always beautiful if you can learn to tolerate, forgive,forgive and forgive because only two forgivers can make a beautiful marriage.

9.If my husband truly loves me,he will never cheat on me:

I know this issue is over-flogged and many ladies will never agree to this fact..."YOUR HUSBAND CAN HAVE EYES FOR ONLY YOU AND IN FACT COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU LEAVE HIM YET CAN STILL CHEAT ON YOU"...sounds stupid I guess but that is just the truth..

Just warn your husband that if he must do let him go far far away from you and must use protection...I always say...only a foolish lady will hinge her marital happiness on her husband's sexual faithfulness to her.

I'm not supporting philandering but this is just how the cookie crumbles.

10.I want a tall cute rich romantic sexy....

Habba sister just negodu there...only you one...please there is a difference between real life and Telemundo. .you can not have all you want in one man and if you think you have then kudos to you. Many ladies cheat on their hubbies or fiance because they can't help comparing...

Tade is good in bed but not rich enough...Richard spoils me with money but very boring in bed and Seun is so caring but.... so you run to Richard to get money,you remember Tade when you feel like having a good time and Seun comes to mind if you want to feel loved..YOU ARE A SORRY CASE.

Just go for a man that has the average qualities and settle down...no man has it all.

As long as a lady is ready to face these facts then she will definitely have no problem in her marriage but if you find yourself totally uncomfortable with one or more of the points listed above, i will advice you remain single until you are mature enough to accept them.

My humble opinion

smiley smiley smiley
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Sike(m): 3:57am On Jan 07, 2017
True true
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by ajerimitan: 4:05am On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Toks2008 post=52494706]I will be as blunt as i can in addressing these ignorant notions some Nigerian ladies have towards marriage.

OK I understand you are the type that is so scared of venturing into marriage so you want to be very careful in choosing that man you will likely spend your life with..but I'm sorry to be the carrier of BAD NEWS..."No matter how careful you may be,every marriage is filled with uncertainties...even if you marry an angel,he could turn to a demon so just take the risk and be ready to confront any uncertainty you find else you may remain scared and single for a very long time.
Infact the more careful you are the greater the possibility of making a mistake.

I'm very vast in English language but when it comes to this sentence,the more I try to understand the more confused I get..."love you for real" like seriously!

You better get this fact now,if loving you for real means loving you with your imperfections then i might agree to an extent else...NO MAN CAN LOVE YOU FOR REAL except that real is substituted for many things like love you for your curves,intelligence,manners.....so stop using this ackward sentence and try to develop something a man can desire you for...no man wants a woman for nothing.

I honestly have nothing against this except the fact that being financially OK is relative and we don't ever get to know the definition of "being financially ok"

But then I kinda wonder why ladies fail to understand that most guys in their late 20s and early 30s are still trying to find their feet which means a lady who wants a made guy is inadventedly saying she wants a married man or sugar daddy because most made men in Nigeria are in their mid or late 30s and in their 40s and would have been married.

Ladies should try to be financially independent so that they can be disciplined enough to start a life with a guy rather than struggling with several ladies to be with a "made" guy or ending up as a side chic of a made guy.

This is one of the dumbest notion many Naija ladies have and anytime I hear a lady says this I just give her that stupid look of a looser.

Are you doing any guy a favor by dating him when he is broke? For Petes sake you have every right to walk away from any affair if you dim fit and staying with a struggling guy is your choice and not a favor. ..if he latter becomes rich and he dumps you,just walk away rather than use those words to blackmail him.

I totally agree that a grand wedding is the dream of most ladies and I also share in this dream but the question is this; "Is it a do or die to have a grand wedding"?
What is wrong in having an intro and registry wedding and latter plan for the grand one when the funds are there?

I think this is one area many ladies are destroying their lives because a guy will do you like a wife and enjoy all the wify benefit while telling you he is not ready for a grand wedding and you will continue to foolishly play along until he dumps your overused ass for a younger lady when he is finally ready...biko receive sense.

Like seriously! OK get this straight. ..it is good to listen to the word of GOD or to follow your pastor's advice but hello! when it comes to choosing a spouse GOD has clearly made it our duty to look for a spouse and he will gladly give us his favor ...Proverbs 18:22:

The best you can do is to pray to God that a good guy finds you and when next a prophet or pastor tells you a certain guy is not for you...simply ask him with humility to tell you who your man is..his name,house address,complexion....

Your feeling is very important when choosing a man but pray he also has feelings for you else you will end up in tears no matter how deep your feelings for him is.

This is a hard nut for many ladies but the sincere fact is that your feelings is not as important as the guy's feeling towards you.

Getting married to a man may be hinged on your feelings but staying married to him is primarily dependent on how he feels towards you.

I'm so sorry to tell you another bad news...."marriage is very turbulent and you will feel like running out"

At the intial stage it will seem like its so beautiful and made in heaven but that is the initial gragra stage. But when the reality stage sets in you will come to know the true picture of marriage but the good news is that you can make yours always beautiful if you can learn to tolerate, forgive,forgive and forgive because only two forgivers can make a beautiful marriage.

I know this issue is over-flogged and many ladies will never agree to this fact..."YOUR HUSBAND CAN HAVE EYES FOR ONLY YOU AND IN FACT COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU LEAVE HIM YET CAN STILL CHEAT ON YOU"...sounds stupid I guess but that is just the truth..

Just warn your husband that if he must do let him go far far away from you and must use protection...I always say...only a foolish lady will hinge her marital happiness on her husband's sexual faithfulness to her.

Habba sister just negodu there...only you one...please there is a difference between real life and Telemundo. .you can not have all you want in one man and if you think you have then kudos to you. Many ladies cheat on their hubbies or fiance because they can't help comparing...

Tade is good in bed but not rich enough...Richard spoils me with money but very boring in bed and Seun is so caring but.... so you run to Richard to get money,you remember Tade when you feel like having a good time and Seun comes to mind if you want to feel loved..YOU ARE A SORRY CASE.

Just go for a man that has the average qualities and settle down...no man has it all.

As long as a lady is ready to face these facts then she will definitely have no problem in her marriage but if you find yourself totally uncomfortable with one or more of the points listed above, i will advice you remain single until you are mature enough to accept them.

Abi ooo! Tell them make them hear o. Ati so so so so!!!! And dem be like kilode o, what can faaa!

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by fabre4: 4:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Beamborla:
This issue has been discussed in different forms/ways/format... It's fast becoming a cliché, and is already beginning to lose its value.

However, that of 'a man loving me for real', I don't get how that is out of place. Can you, please, explain further.

Why is the pressure to compromise always on ladies?

can a man love you for fake its either he loves you or no he doesn't
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by francotunsco: 5:07am On Jan 07, 2017
misspicy:
Rules rules and rules everywhere.
Your first point is very flawed,if it takes been very careful to make the right decision I will do that,who wants to end up with a dangerous man or worst still a murderer or rapist?

There is no crime in marrying late.
So y'all need to chill on using that phrase as a threat. tongue

I have nothing more to type,this rules have been over flogged especially by Toks,are there no new topics to talk about?
You keep recycling the same sh!t since 2015,I remember giving myself headache cos of your threads,now all I see in them is a joke.

I will pass on this cheesy
The earlier you accept the realities as spelt out by the OP, the better for you. Who late marriage epp? It is cheap to marry early, by doing so, you would have 'spended' your youthful strenght to train your children and have your adulthood to relax and reap your early investment if you are lucky.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by gbegemaster(m): 5:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

3.Wanting a made guy or financially OK guy:[/b][/color]

But then I kinda wonder why ladies fail to understand that most guys in their late 20s and early 30s are still trying to find their feet which means a lady who wants a made guy is inadventedly saying she wants a married man or sugar daddy because most made men in Nigeria are in their mid or late 30s and in their 40s and would have been married.

Most of what you listed are just theories and makes me wonder how old you are and if you are actually married.

This financial point is very myopic and pessimistic. Like I said, theories.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by gbegemaster(m): 5:21am On Jan 07, 2017
francotunsco:
The earlier you accept the realities as spelt out by the OP, the better for you. Who late marriage epp? It is cheap to marry early, by doing so, you would have 'spended' your youthful strenght to train your children and have your adulthood to relax and reap your early investment if you are lucky.
Cheap to marry early? Relax in adulthood? You started out so sure and ended with "if you are lucky". Just more theories.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by uvalued(m): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2017
MackBrooklyn:
These aforementioned reasons are actually the damn truth and that is why immediately after marriage, the husband will speak while the wife listens. A year after the marriage, the wife will speak while the husband listens. Then subsequent years, they will both speak while people in the neighborhood will listens undecided
hmm humility of both will make no one hear them
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by uvalued(m): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:
I will be as blunt as i can in addressing these ignorant notions some Nigerian ladies have towards marriage.

OK I understand you are the type that is so scared of venturing into marriage so you want to be very careful in choosing that man you will likely spend your life with..but I'm sorry to be the carrier of BAD NEWS..."No matter how careful you may be,every marriage is filled with uncertainties...even if you marry an angel,he could turn to a demon so just take the risk and be ready to confront any uncertainty you find else you may remain scared and single for a very long time.

You better get this fact now,if loving you for real means loving you with your imperfections then i might agree to an extent else...NO MAN CAN LOVE YOU FOR REAL except that real is substituted for many things like love you for your curves,intelligence,manners.....so stop using this ackward sentence and try to develop something a man can desire you for...no man wants a woman for nothing.

Ladies should try to be financially independent so that they can be disciplined enough to start a life with a guy rather than struggling with several ladies to be with a "made" guy or ending up as a side chic of a made guy.

I think this is one area many ladies are destroying their lives because a guy will do you like a wife and enjoy all the wify benefit while telling you he is not ready for a grand wedding and you will continue to foolishly play along until he dumps your overused ass for a younger lady when he is finally ready...biko receive sense.

My humble opinion
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by perryy(m): 6:07am On Jan 07, 2017
greatgod2012:

I stated my opinion based on what I've seen among nowadays ladies, without quoting you or any other lady, why couldn't you state your own opinion same way without triggering unnecessary confrontation or reacting as if the post is directed at you

Don't mind her, she is a total dependant. Very lazy ass
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 07, 2017
No 7 it is crucial to marry a man you feel sometin for, it applies to both sexes and is precursor to any relationship.
marrying someone you feel nothing for is like marrying out of obligation, compulsion and desperation which ultimately leads to dissappointment and frustration.
As Seen In Women Who Marry Baboons And Dogs Because Of Money And Power.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dominech: 6:20am On Jan 07, 2017
egbo mi daada sir....Ì FEAR YOU OOO...
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dokiOloye(m): 6:28am On Jan 07, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Oddly , your post is directed at her and her ilk. She's one time too many admitted , albeit shamelessly, that she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs without categorically stating what tangible thing she'd bring to the relationship. Remember that saying about geriatric folks being uneasy at the mention of dry bones? Well , this is one of such scenarios. Below is one of her numerous leeching posts :

https://www.nairaland.com/3447076/question-female-money-freaks/1#50774102

Hypocrites like her play the gender equality card only when it furthers their selfish agenda.

Chaii.
The internet never forgets.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by oluwalewis(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2017
makydebbie:
No 5 annoys me the most. And most times, they want big wedding to spite their peers.

99.9 percent of ladies want big weddin except u r tellin u belong to the 0.1 percent
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Sistem007(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2017
Number 7 is just dope and makes a lot of sense.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by oluwalewis(m): 6:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Jobia:
Mtchew. So women shouldnt have standards when it comes to choosing their LIFE partners? Better swerve!

A lady must definitely have realistic standards bt to have such standards,u must be standardised urself,rem birds of a feather flock together
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Malawian(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Amelian:

Hmmmmmmmm undecided

And apologises accepted.

Am sorry too. sad

It's fascinating.. grin

Lol grin just joking lol

I think you will make a good wife. The ability to appreciate, forgive and appologize is more than enough to make ur guy see more in you.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Coraje(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2017
Beamborla:

If you ask me, going after a lady because you find her sexually appealing is not even love in the first place. That's lust.

When people talk about being loved for real, they are referring to the ability of the person to see all their imperfections and accept it. They are referring to the ability of the person to see beyond their physical appearance and be aware of other treasures embedded in them.

Truth is, you'd always come across people who posses that which you find attractive in your partner and even more. You'd meet people better than your partner, people who meet your standards, who have qualites you never knew you'd find attractive. If it's all about your submission, what should one do when that happens?

I understand what the op is saying very well. I strongly affirm that nobody loves another person for no reason. A guy is able to look beyond his girl imperfections because there is something else he sees in her that is more valuable to him than all the imperfections. I hope you got my point
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by tibro(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2017
eph12:

This is their default settings and can only be corrected when they're faced with reality

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by makydebbie(f): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2017
oluwalewis:

99.9 percent of ladies want big weddin except u r tellin u belong to the 0.1 percent
If I can afford it, fine. If I can't, I'll go ahead with what I have. Its not about the ceremony.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by makydebbie(f): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2017
adedayoa2:
their peers go follow them drink garri?
Did they go for garri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.