Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (45416 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by makydebbie(f): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2017
OluDare01:

my NL crush has spoken grin grin grin
Crushshocked
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by PatriotTemidayo: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2017
A Jobless, Flairless or Visionless woman is a burden to a man, irrespective of the love between them. To be clear, Love becomes sweeter and bonds get tighter if a woman brings something to the table, other than her face, curves and what's between her legs.

The reason most men treat their wives like grandmas after one child or two children is because those "assets" they take as their selling point would have lost their first-hand values. At such point, Na Double wahala for the owner of them body.

Wise women know these things.
They know that a man has a special place for a hardworking and supportive wife, one who refused to be a hang-on in his journey of life.
And while many slug the phrase "Real Love is or is not" out, let me throw this pragmatic bomb in the middle:
"True Love exists, only as a condition"
The man that fell in love with you saw something.....he heard something.....or felt something. If not, why didn't he woo Shade instead of Laide.

I read a Lady's new year prayer that "God should frustrate men into marriage this year", and in Olamide's Voice "that kind prayer la fin Shey tissue".
That was the first prayer rejected in heaven this year believe.
Instead of her to pray that God Help them build marriageable Characters and Self-Control from all useless, senseless and unprofitable Flexing, she's asking for a frustrated man as a husband, Shioo!

Love is a beautiful thing.
My opinion.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2017
uvalued:
hmm humility of both will make no one hear them

cheesy grin

Bruh, so you want to tell me a wife who want his hubby to do the following even before marriage will be humble enough not to make the fighting public?? undecided
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by paulavon: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2017
@Toks2008,thanks for a great post,it is normal for certain group of people to criticize the points you listed because they challenged certain of their warp thinking and fantasies. They are quick to claim you want them to settle for less or lower their standards.

Please create threads that will challenge men and make us better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by MackBrooklyn: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2017
WHOcarex:
And many many years on, the people in the neighborhood speak while no one give a fvck. undecided

cheesy grin

Lol, that's true because the neighborhood will eventually get tired of the cat fight and no amount of _fucks will be given anymore... cheesy
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
A Jobless, Flairless or Visionless woman is a burden to a man, irrespective of the love between them. To be clear, Love becomes sweeter and bonds get tighter if a woman brings something to the table, other than her face, curves and what's between her legs.

The reason most men treat their wives like grandmas after one child or two children is because those "assets" they take as their selling point would have lost their first-hand values. At such point, Na Double wahala for the owner of them body.

Wise women know these things.
They know that a man has a special place for a hardworking and supportive wife, one who refused to be a hang-on in his journey of life.
And while many slug the phrase "Real Love is or is not" out, let me throw this pragmatic bomb in the middle:
"True Love exists, only as a condition"
The man that fell in love with you saw something.....he heard something.....or felt something. If not, why didn't he woo Shade instead of Laide.

I read a Lady's new year prayer that "God should frustrate men into marriage this year", and in Olamide's Voice "that kind prayer la fin Shey tissue".
That was the first prayer rejected in heaven this year believe.
Instead of her to pray that God Help them build marriageable Characters and Self-Control from all useless, senseless and unprofitable Flexing, she's asking for a frustrated man as a husband, Shioo!

Love is a beautiful thing.
My opinion.

Chai! see wisdom...abeg if you be woman and unmarried then I must say GOD bless that man that will marry you and if you be man abeg just pick any of my sisters...I train them well.

Very insightful comments.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
all your threads are always against ladies

Mayb all of them are always against u
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Debikanty(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Women are like clothes in the market place

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2017
paulavon:
@Toks2008,thanks for a great post,it is normal for certain group of people to criticize the points you listed because they challenged certain of their warp thinking and fantasies. They are quick to claim you want them to settle for less or lower their standards.

Please create threads that will challenge men and make us better.

I also have many threads like that...I'm very unbiased and pragmatic.

Thanks man.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2017
misspicy:
Rules rules and rules everywhere.
Your first point is very flawed,if it takes been very careful to make the right decision I will do that,who wants to end up with a dangerous man or worst still a murderer or rapist?

There is no crime in marrying late.
So y'all need to chill on using that phrase as a threat. tongue

I have nothing more to type,this rules have been over flogged especially by Toks,are there no new topics to talk about?
You keep recycling the same sh!t since 2015,I remember giving myself headache cos of your threads,now all I see in them is a joke.

I will pass on this cheesy

Yeye. All his points dey hit u like bullet abi tongue
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by davss02(m): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2017
makydebbie:
No 5 annoys me the most. And most times, they want big wedding to spite their peers.

Poor niqqa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by nwadiuko1(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
yes against leechy ladies
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by 2funkyy(f): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:
I will be as blunt as i can in addressing these ignorant notions some Nigerian ladies have towards marriage.

1.Being too careful about her choice of man:

OK I understand you are the type that is so scared of venturing into marriage so you want to be very careful in choosing that man you will likely spend your life with..but I'm sorry to be the carrier of BAD NEWS..."No matter how careful you may be,every marriage is filled with uncertainties...even if you marry an angel,he could turn to a demon so just take the risk and be ready to confront any uncertainty you find else you may remain scared and single for a very long time.
Infact the more careful you are the greater the possibility of making a mistake.

2.I want a man who will love me for real:

I'm very vast in English language but when it comes to this sentence,the more I try to understand the more confused I get..."love you for real" like seriously!

You better get this fact now,if loving you for real means loving you with your imperfections then i might agree to an extent else...NO MAN CAN LOVE YOU FOR REAL except that real is substituted for many things like love you for your curves,intelligence,manners.....so stop using this ackward sentence and try to develop something a man can desire you for...no man wants a woman for nothing.

3.Wanting a made guy or financially OK guy:

I honestly have nothing against this except the fact that being financially OK is relative and we don't ever get to know the definition of "being financially ok"

But then I kinda wonder why ladies fail to understand that most guys in their late 20s and early 30s are still trying to find their feet which means a lady who wants a made guy is inadventedly saying she wants a married man or sugar daddy because most made men in Nigeria are in their mid or late 30s and in their 40s and would have been married.

However,the few younger ones who are made can not have more than one wife.

Ladies should try to be financially independent so that they can be disciplined enough to start a life with a guy rather than struggling with several ladies to be with a "made" guy or ending up as a side chic of a made guy.

4.I can not suffer with a man because he could dump me latter:

This is one of the dumbest notion many Naija ladies have and anytime I hear a lady says this I just give her that stupid look of a looser.

Are you doing any guy a favor by dating him when he is broke? For Petes sake you have every right to walk away from any affair if you dim fit and staying with a struggling guy is your choice and not a favor. ..if he latter becomes rich and he dumps you,just walk away rather than use those words to blackmail him.

5.My wedding will be the talk of the town:

I totally agree that a grand wedding is the dream of most ladies and I also share in this dream but the question is this; "Is it a do or die to have a grand wedding"?
What is wrong in having an intro and registry wedding and latter plan for the grand one when the funds are there?

Don't be deceived. ..8 out of 10 grand weddings in Nigeria are sponsored.

I think this is one area many ladies are destroying their lives because a guy will do you like a wife and enjoy all the wify benefit while telling you he is not ready for a grand wedding and you will continue to foolishly play along until he dumps your overused ass for a younger lady when he is finally ready...biko receive sense.

6.GOD has not confirmed him or my Pastor said he is not the one:

Like seriously! OK get this straight. ..it is good to listen to the word of GOD or to follow your pastor's advice but hello! when it comes to choosing a spouse GOD has clearly made it our duty to look for a spouse and he will gladly give us his favor ...Proverbs 18:22:
"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD".

The best you can do is to pray to God that a good guy finds you and when next a prophet or pastor tells you a certain guy is not for you...simply ask him with humility to tell you who your man is..his name,house address,complexion....

7.I can't marry a man I have no feelings for:

Your feeling is very important when choosing a man but pray he also has feelings for you else you will end up in tears no matter how deep your feelings for him is.

This is a hard nut for many ladies but the sincere fact is that your feelings is not as important as the guy's feeling towards you.

Getting married to a man may be hinged on your feelings but staying married to him is primarily dependent on how he feels towards you.

8.Marriage is a beautiful and wonderful institution:

I'm so sorry to tell you another bad news...."marriage is very turbulent and you will feel like running out"

At the intial stage it will seem like its so beautiful and made in heaven but that is the initial gragra stage. But when the reality stage sets in you will come to know the true picture of marriage but the good news is that you can make yours always beautiful if you can learn to tolerate, forgive,forgive and forgive because only two forgivers can make a beautiful marriage.

9.If my husband truly loves me,he will never cheat on me:

I know this issue is over-flogged and many ladies will never agree to this fact..."YOUR HUSBAND CAN HAVE EYES FOR ONLY YOU AND IN FACT COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU LEAVE HIM YET CAN STILL CHEAT ON YOU"...sounds stupid I guess but that is just the truth..

Just warn your husband that if he must do let him go far far away from you and must use protection...I always say...only a foolish lady will hinge her marital happiness on her husband's sexual faithfulness to her.

I'm not supporting philandering but this is just how the cookie crumbles.

10.I want a tall cute rich romantic sexy....

Habba sister just negodu there...only you one...please there is a difference between real life and Telemundo. .you can not have all you want in one man and if you think you have then kudos to you. Many ladies cheat on their hubbies or fiance because they can't help comparing...

Tade is good in bed but not rich enough...Richard spoils me with money but very boring in bed and Seun is so caring but.... so you run to Richard to get money,you remember Tade when you feel like having a good time and Seun comes to mind if you want to feel loved..YOU ARE A SORRY CASE.

Just go for a man that has the average qualities and settle down...no man has it all.

As long as a lady is ready to face these facts then she will definitely have no problem in her marriage but if you find yourself totally uncomfortable with one or more of the points listed above, i will advice you remain single until you are mature enough to accept them.

My humble opinion
@op I agree with your opinion on 1,2,6,9 and 10 but for the remaining let me state my own opinion:
For 3: yes being financially OK is relative but some guys will tell you they want to hammer before they get married even if the lady is ready to marry them with their financial status,are poor people not getting married?
For 4: Guys convince girls not to look at their current status that if they suffer now they'll enjoy later,only to be dumped later for another woman,so its better not to suffer at all.
For 5: Yes your wedding must not be the talk of the town but at least memorable, personally I think intro and registry its too small for a wedding,You can have very few people for your wedding and still do traditional and white.I know someone who did this and it was low budget.
For 7: Biko how can you say sustainability of marriage is when a man loves you,I tot its a woman that makes a home, besides love should be from both sides no man should marry a woman he doesn't love and no woman should marry a man she doesn't love cos as far as concerned sustainability of marriage is the love,understanding and commitment both partners have for each other.
For 8: Marriage Should be a beautiful and Wonderful Institution,its not a wrong notion but if things dont work out the way you expect you try to work things out,not say its turbulent then comeback and say only forgiveness is the key for a good marriage.
All in all everybody with their own,what works for A might not work for B try to figure out what for you and apply it,scum girls and scum guys are still getting married every Saturday grin kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by OluDare01(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2017
yes na, I been dey follow you bumper to bumper
makydebbie:
Crushshocked
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by PatriotTemidayo: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Chai! see wisdom...abeg if you be woman and unmarried then I must say GOD bless that man that will marry you and if you be man abeg just pick any of my sisters...I train them well.

Very insightful comments.
My Brother and Friend, Plenty Thanks.
Wait a minute! shocked are they your sisters truly?
Omo Your home is full of beautiful Damsels.
Well, am a man. Single........ However, I like to choose My poison myself. grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by makydebbie(f): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2017
OluDare01:
yes na, I been dey follow you bumper to bumper
Lol...stalker
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Of course the Op is writing rubbish as usual but because he is attacking women the post will be supported and applauded without people taking time to analyze it.

Both men and some are guilty of every single thing he said in the first post I don't know why he directed the topic to women.

Papa Tooks2008, please its not our fault your wife dumped you and threw you out in the streets so you don't need to spend the rest of your life plotting revenge against all the women on earth.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
cos sexist can't help their true nature
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by OluDare01(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2017
I sent you a pm
makydebbie:
Lol...stalker
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:
I will be as blunt as i can in addressing these ignorant notions some Nigerian ladies have towards marriage.

1.Being too careful about her choice of man:
1. Men can also be too careful with their choice of woman: this isn't a bad thing because marriage is a lifetime commitment you can't be careless with your choice so why is it n avenue to attack women again?

2.I want a man who will love me for real:
2. Men can also want women to love them for real and again I fail to see how this is such a terrible thing for women to do.

3.Wanting a made guy or financially OK guy:

3. Men these days want a financially OK woman as a wife. Even multi millionaire men look for rich women to marry.

4.I can not suffer with a man because he could dump me latter:
4. Same applies to men. Nobody in their right senses will put in effort to please a person that will not appreciate them and dump them in future.

5.My wedding will be the talk of the town:
5. Not all women want this old man. Maybe the ones you have been toasting that kept turning you Down and making you so hateful of women.

6.GOD has not confirmed him or my Pastor said he is not the one:

6. You honestly think men don't go to church or mosque to 'confirm' their intended spouses? You really need to get your head out of your arse.

7.I can't marry a man I have no feelings for:
7. Same applies to men. Why enter a lifetime contract with someone you feel nothing for? How is this a bad thing?!??

8.Marriage is a beautiful and wonderful institution:
8. Women don't believe marriage is a beautiful institution. We know what's up. We know the rubbish women have to put up with after marriage in the name of being humble and submissive.

9.If my husband truly loves me,he will never cheat on me:

9. Not true. We are well aware of men's inability to remain celibate or sexually faithful. We know what time it is. We don't expect you to remain loyal because your ain't shit_ asses cannot pull such a feat.

10.I want a tall cute rich romantic sexy....
10. Everyone wants a good looking spouse old man. Nothing wrong with that.

I should probably start following you so that I can see your stupid_ posts immediately you write them and cut them down before they reach front page.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

My Brother and Friend, Plenty Thanks.
Wait a minute! shocked are they your sisters truly?
Omo Your home is full of beautiful Damsels.
Well, am a man. Single........ However, I like to choose My poison myself. grin

Lol! of course they are...

Yes o..just choose the one we please you and face the consequence of your decision.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2017
fellis:

1. Men can also be too careful with their choice of woman: this isn't a bad thing because marriage is a lifetime commitment you can't be careless with your choice so why is it n avenue to attack women again?

2. Men can also want women to love them for real and again I fail to see how this is such a terrible thing for women to do.

3. Men these days want a financially OK woman as a wife. Even millionaire men look for rich women to marry.

4. Same applies to men. Nobody in their right senses will put in effort to please a person that will not appreciate them and dump them in future.

5. Not all women want this old man. Maybe the ones you have been toasting that kept turning you Dow and making you so hateful of women.

6. You honestly think men don't go to church or mosque to 'confirm' their intended spouses? You really need to get your head out of your arse.

7. Same applies to men. Why enter a lifetime contract with someone you feel nothing for? How is this a bad thing?!??

8. Women don't believe marriage is a beautiful institution. We know what's up. We know the rubbish women have to put up with after marriage in the name of being humble and submissive.

9. Not true. We are well aware of men's inability to remain celibate or sexually faithful. We know what time it is. We don't expect you to remain loyal because your ain't shit asses cannot pull such a feat.

I should probably start following you so that I can see your stupid_ posts immediately you write them and cut them down before they reach front page.

Oòoooooh GOD which kain wahala be this for Saturday morning...you abuse me I no talk then you still choose to discuss the thread but still included insults...

Abeg if you wan die on top another person opinion just carry go...not my business.

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by LegalBaby(f): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2017
catlova2:

Mayb all of them are always against u
knew one retard would say this

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Oòoooooh GOD which kain wahala be this for Saturday morning...you abuse me I no talk then you still choose to discuss the thread but still included insults...

Abeg if you want die on top another person opinion just carry go...not my business.

Ohhh, when you write epistles of the apostles for others to read it is not wahala but when other people write it then its wahala abi?

Better read that post and learn. You go write nonsense come insult women on top then start crying victim when people call you out on your bullshit.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by sarahade(f): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2017
This toks guy can rant nonsense. And you are trying to justify yourself because you are not man a enough.

I want a real man who will not cheat on me.
My happiness is solely based on it if i can't have that i will pack my bag and leave he can have another woman of low self worth.

If a man can't be faithful then what is his function ? P*SSY masagger i can get that from anyone.

A man is the leader in any relationship, so his wife is watching and learning from him. If he can't stay faithful then she should expect the same from his wife.

What do men take women for? You think we don't get tired of the boring sex and sleeping with the same man?
You will be surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2017
fellis:

Ohhh, when you write epistles of the apostles for others to read it is not wahala but when other people write it then its wahala abi?

Better read that post and learn. You go write nonsense come insult women on top then start crying victim when people call you out on your bullshit.

MY FATHER! MY FATHER! Any monitoring spirit following me upandan either in the air or on the ground..online or offline..in my dreams or in reality..I say DIE BY FIRE IN THE NAME OF YESHUA! AMEN!

You will not succeed walahi..if you follow me I will undo it.

Na by force.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by sarahade(f): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2017
fellis:

3. Men these days want a financially OK woman as a wife. Even multi millionaire men look for rich women to marry.

5. Not all women want this old man. Maybe the ones you have been toasting that kept turning you Down and making you so hateful of women.

[/b][/color]
[color=#000099][b]

9. Not true. We are well aware of men's inability to remain celibate or sexually faithful. We know what time it is. We don't expect you to remain loyal because your ain't shit asses cannot pull such a feat.

Beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2017
sarahade:
This toks guy can rant nonsense. And you are trying to justify yourself because you are not man a enough.

I want a real man who will not cheat on me.
My happiness is solely based on it if i can't have that i will pack my bag and leave he can have another woman of low self worth.

If a man can't be faithful then what is his function ? P*SSY masagger i can get that from anyone.

A man is the leader in any relationship, so his wife is watching and learning from him. If he can't stay faithful then she should expect the same from his wife.

What do men take women for? You think we don't get tired of the boring sex and sleeping with the same man?
You will be surprised.

Lol! Abeg what exactly is the fuss about?

Do all men cheat? HELL NO so why are you shedding blood over an innocuous presumption. A man could and will are grammatically different .

It is either most of you ladies who curse or castigate my writeups are uneducated,not educated enough or simply lack cognitive ability to comprehend yet you pour your frustrations on me...please just negodu.

Ladies like you are making reasonable contributions but you prefer to act like a road side illetrate pap seller.

I don't even know why I'm giving you attention cos if I look closely you will likely be one of these Telemundo ladies.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by PatriotTemidayo: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Lol! of course they are...

Yes o..just choose the one we please you and face the consequence of your decision.

Can I point? grin
Cuz am beginning to see vision o wink
Lets follow each other.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Can I point? grin Cuz am beginning to see vision o wink Lets follow each other.
Na point and kill?
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by PatriotTemidayo: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Na point and kill?
I didn't include "Kill" Na undecided
But now that you have said it cool , can I?? cheesy
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

I didn't include "Kill" Na undecided
But now that you have said it cool , can I?? cheesy

Haaaaa! no be my sisters you go kill..biko na joke o..in fact I don't know those ladies anywhere .....kojooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / 10 Signs You Are Dating An Immature Girl / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.