Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (15135 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Lemme get outta this thread before I break someone's jaw....

I can not come and go and chop ban again cry

Op Na you sabi undecided
Run along
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
herzern:

I had a smile on my face readinq that. cool

Me too, bruh. grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Esan girls love to date Igbo men.
esan girls no dey discriminate on tribe
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
some of them needs brain transplant...

he'd stay in the local east to dictate what's happing around globe... I don't blame him, he'd probably hail from abakalake that's how they behave
There should be a clean cranium before the transplant can take place.. Obviously he's and ops are filled with trash alreadygrin cheesy

Nairaland been giving voice to the voiceless since 19bc. Lol @Abakalake grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Lucas, you can never stop Biafra.
and who told you that I'm against the emergence of Biafra?

what does the Igbo's want? they keep creating tribal post... which tribe does that most here apart from the Igbo's?

take the case of obiano and Rocha's for example.... grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Draei:

I will make good use of this , cia0.!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]Maxi112:
and who told you that I'm against the emergence of Biafra?

what does the Igbo's want? they keep creating tribal post... which tribe does that most here apart from the Igbo's?

take the case of obiano and Rocha's for example.... grin
[/s]

Totally irrelevant to the topic here.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
There should be a clean cranium before the transplant can take place.. Obviously he's and ops are filled with trash alreadygrin cheesy

Nairaland been giving voice to the voiceless since 19bc. Lol @Abakalake grin cheesy grin

this is why I always go angry when you try to associate me with them.

I've been to east, name it.... an anambra men hardly wed a lady from IMO state yet this tribal bigot dare grace his keypad to spill trash about other tribe

dude need Jesus!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
bro! take your Biafra nonsenses to politics section.... thank you!
buh na true...
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Totally irrelevant to the topic here.
oh really? I thought you want us to talk about iPod?

BTW... what have you done for your so called Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
We Afonjas shall not bicker on this thread undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]Maxi112:
oh really? I thought you want us to talk about iPod?

BTW... what have you done for your so called Biafra?
[/s]

Answer the question or shut up forever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

I think its got something to do with the fact that our standards are higher. Look around you, any creamy girl you see, check well, she is Igbo. cool

We can't settle for less. cool

in conclusion igbo girls are the best we rock cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
I have noticed this for a quite long time, Igbo boys and Yoruba girls don't get along, does it mean they hate each other cos of tribal differences.

What could be the reason?
I'm still wondering about this.
Wrong assertion. I can't date a yoruba guy though smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
buh na true...
what's true?

how did you came up with that?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:

I've been to east, name it.... an anambra men hardly wed a lady from IMO state yet this tribal bigot dare grace his keypad to spill trash about other tribe

dude need Jesus!
No blame me.... All of you are Igbo to me. Omo Nna cheesy grin

Like I said earlier... He vomited what he has in his brain... Loads of crap. Don't blame him either he don use him brain do valentinecheesy

I'm gonna leave him to his dumbness, I'd advice you do the same smiley
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Answer the question or shut up forever.
get the fvck outta my mention.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Berlynn:

in conclusion igbo girls are the best we rock cool

Cream of the crop, baybee... Cream of the fucking crop! cool
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Most Yoruba girls I know detest anything Igbo. NSG is a case study.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:

dude need Jesus!

Dude U r nothing but A Capital Brainwashed Cretin...

Easterners Do Marry demselves FrequentlY... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
but you can marry one?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Who mention your name here at the first place?

Go and Bleep yourself little boy.
grin cheesy man old enough to father you..... boy!

I don't blame you anyway.

now follow this way ======={{{{====>
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by naija1stpikin: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
why?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
what's true?

how did you came up with that?
Based On Realistic and MY Personal Experience....
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by cutedharmee: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Think dats individual differences sha, but as for me nothing is gonna make me date an[b][/b] igbo guy tongue. Fink our blood no jus jam sha lipsrsealed... YORUBA'S GUYZ R D BEST kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Dude U r nothing but A Capital Brainwashed Cretin...

Easterners Do Marry demselves FrequentlY... tongue
lolz..... cheesy grin

I laugh you.... who is brainwashing who?

tell me the state you hail from and I'd tell you things about it you've know iota of clue about
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Most Yoruba girls I know detest anything Igbo. NSG is a case study.
Ok. Carry out the research
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
grin cheesy You are old enough to father my bastard father..... man

I don't blame my father anyway cos he didnt marry in time.

I'm a hopeless dunce======={{{{====>
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Based On Realistic
and MY Personal Experience....
lolz

if you know how your brothers take they fine Yoruba girls to date, you'd quietly exit this thread.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Deadvalley001 post=53737330][/quote]grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

/ Photos: Lady Carelessly Exposes Panties While Dancing With Boyfriend At Party / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.