Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (15125 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Wt is Creamy grin notin person no go see for here
smooth-textured or SeXY like my Babe
Are U çreamY? wink
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

Come and sit right next to me joor undecided

No space undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

No space undecided
There's always space for my lady smiley
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

smooth-textured or SeXY like my Babe

Are U çreamY? wink
Lol dunno what creamy means ... explain grin

Me im yoruba n igbo so don't understand which group i fall into cry
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

There's always space for my lady smiley
Ohhhh ahh u too dey stress person ..
browsing jare will come back later grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ohhhh ahh u too dey stress person .. browsing jare will come back later grin
Yes ma'am cool
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by schumastic(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wt is Creamy grin notin person no go see for here

the igbo ladies although some yoruba ladies are neat i can attest to that but in comparison to the igbo tribe is a no no
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
schumastic:

the igbo ladies although some yoruba ladies are neat i can attest to that but in comparison to the igbo tribe is a no no
Ok so what about the females who have both tribes ?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol dunno what creamy means ... explain grin

Me im yoruba n igbo so don't understand which group i fall into cry

lolz... grin U r Biafran Half-Caste babe wink

so U r Mix-CreamY babe...
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

lolz... grin U r Biafra Half-Caste babe wink

so U r Mix-CreamY babe...
Lol that wan is new ! Sweet for mouth no b small grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Amarabae(f): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
I think Igbo guys love Igbo girls, Me i love to date Igbo guys.
They are no.1 in my dating preference.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Amarabae(f): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
HateU2:
Confused set of tribe. They can't marry each other , fight each other and yet they wanna create another Nig grin. IMO no dey marry Anambra, Enugu no fit marry IMO. Owerri girls are only known for a very popular JOB grin Is that not funny

If they want to go, FG Should release them smiley.
I'm a Nigerian before I am a proud Yoruba babe cheesy kiss kiss

Going back they way I come <<<============
you should hide your head in shame for this opinion.
A lady for that matter.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

Oga, e don du.
I think I know you if not for that, 'I would have flogged both of you.

Luvu2 is a senseless Yoruba bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol that wan is new ! Sweet for mouth no b small grin
grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

i think igbos bleach more. 90% of Igbo girls are bleached. The worst is how their men even join in bleaching. You can't see a Yoruba dude bleaching
duhh alao akala,the infamous borbrisky ,alaafin of oyo sean tizzle reminsce

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
I think I know you if not for that, 'I would have flogged both of you.

Luv.u2 is senseless Yoruba bigot.

Glad you know me.

Just let it slide.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

Glad you know me.

Just let it slide.
Caution her or will batter her brains and sniff her remains as cocaine dust.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s]
Deadvalley001:
Caution her or will batter her brains and sniff her remains as cocaine dust.
[/s]
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Amarabae:
I think Igbo guys love Igbo girls, Me i love to date Igbo guys.
They are no.1 in my dating preference.
Ada ndi Igbo.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Are you this shameless?

You have no idea smiley
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Amarabae:
you should hide your head in shame for this opinion.
A lady for that matter.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]SINZ:

You have no idea grin
[/s]

You think I don't? your will never see her pant nor lick her patched vagina................................ Shameless boy, don't bother to quote me again.

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

You think I don't? your will never see her pant nor lick her patched vagina................................ Shameless boy, don't bother to quote me again.

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
This thread still dey on? cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by UltraLeslie: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
This thread still dey on? cheesy grin
How'd your Val go?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Ngozi123(f): 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

i think igbos bleach more. 90% of Igbo girls are bleached. The worst is how their men even join in bleaching. You can't see a Yoruba dude bleaching

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you sure about that?

Anyway, Igbos guys and Yoruba girls do get married to each other, it's just very rare. Igbo men mostly marry Igbo or other Eastern women. It's the same with Igbo women, although some people on this site like to say the contrary undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=SINZ post=53745543][/quote] e pain am
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
UltraLeslie:
How'd your Val go?
it was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I had fun cheesy. Hope you did too smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
e pain am
Why e go pain me? grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Ngozi123(f): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
HateU2:
Confused set of tribe. They can't marry each other , fight each other and yet they wanna create another Nig grin. [b]IMO no dey marry Anambra, Enugu no fit marry IMO. Owerri girls are only known for a very popular JOB grin Is that not funny

If they want to go, FG Should release them smiley.
I'm a Nigerian before I am a proud Yoruba babe cheesy kiss kiss

Going back they way I come <<<============
[/b]

Lies. I'm the product of this union and half of my maternal cousins are too. There are so many Igbo people who's parents come from different states; you probably wouldn't know because we tend to put importance on where our fathers come from, not our mothers. Stop making senseless generalisations.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by UchaNwababa: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
some of them needs brain transplant...

he'd stay in the local east to dictate what's happing around globe... I don't blame him, he'd probably hail from abakalake that's how they behave
ur level of ignorance is beyond recorgnition Abakaliki is the wisest people in Nigeria so stop living in a delussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.