Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (15148 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by bukiboy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
They are arrogant, rude, lousy.

Some of them can't even take of care of their body hygienically.

Deadvalley001 i want us to be objective. you don't judge the whole race/tribe based on some few individuals.

Maybe you've not been opportuned to meet some wonderful ones, believe me when you meet those wonderful yoruba girls/ladies/women your opinion about the yoruba's will definitely change.

No race/tribe has monopoly of good or bad people, we are all different based on our experience and environment, the people we listen to and look up to as mentor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by FTBOY: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
this is what would become of the Romance Section if the bigoted he-goats from Politics Section overtake it..+

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fuqman:
Babe that ur dp, which level? U should invite me..

I am Igbo and I've had few encounters with Yoruba women before. Perhaps, I reside in Abj.
order for it. Ill prepare and deliver it to you. Delivery aint free though
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
order for it. Ill prepare and deliver it to you. Delivery aint free though
wat i see on ur dp looks yummy
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:

wat i see on ur dp looks yummy
Super yummy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Super yummy
yes oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by LuvU2: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
They are arrogant, rude, lousy.

Some of them can't even take of care of their body hygienically.
So why did u create this thread? sad
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
LuvU2:
So why did u create this thread? sad

Don't ask stupid questions.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by LuvU2: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:

Don't ask stupid questions.
As usual, u create a thread to insalt women.
will u ever b man enough grin

Brains u have none. grin Instead of keepn it a secret u made it public knowledge.

See ya life. Unproductive waste of space sad

Rude bigot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
HateU2:
Confused set of tribe. They can't marry each other , fight each other and yet they wanna create another Nig grin. IMO no dey marry Anambra, Enugu no fit marry IMO. Owerri girls are only known for a very popular JOB grin Is that not funny

If they want to go, FG Should release them smiley.
I'm a Nigerian before I am a proud Yoruba babe cheesy kiss kiss

Going back they way I come <<<============

Going back to the way to destruction...
before U do...

Take this....

Give Me Owerri Runz Gal and U (yoluba Nasty Bïtch)..

i will gratify take Owerri Runz gal...
cuz: She take gud care of herself...smells good.

She is UP n Doing...U r shiftless...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by LuvU2: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
bukiboy:

Deadvalley001 i want us to be objective. you don't judge the whole race/tribe based on some few individuals.

Maybe you've not been opportuned to meet some wonderful ones, believe me when you meet those wonderful yoruba girls/ladies/women your opinion about the yoruba's will definitely change.

No race/tribe has monopoly of good or bad people, we are all different based on our experience and environment, the people we listen to and look up to as mentor.
This beautiful kind reply for a....Erm...an idi*t.

Pls delete or I report grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by schumastic(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

i think igbos bleach more. 90% of Igbo girls are bleached. The worst is how their men even join in bleaching. You can't see a Yoruba dude bleaching

if you believe this assertion then it obvious you are not from this planet, go and do your research well and see which among the 3 major tribes are fair by nature and which tribe makes use of bleaching cream and please visit lagos and ibadan before you come to spill trash

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
schumastic:

if you believe this assertion then it obvious you are not from this planet, go and do your research well and see which among the 3 major tribes are fair by nature and which tribe makes use of bleaching cream and please visit lagos and ibadan before you come to spill trash

Don't mind him, even their Obas are also breaching.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
LuvU2:
This beautiful kind reply for a....Erm...an idi*t.

Pls delete or I report grin

He is Coming 4 U....

Dnt Fear I will salvage U.. wink
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by schumastic(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
HateU2:
Confused set of tribe. They can't marry each other , fight each other and yet they wanna create another Nig grin. IMO no dey marry Anambra, Enugu no fit marry IMO. Owerri girls are only known for a very popular JOB grin Is that not funny

good thing you went back the way you came cus obviously you can't stand the heat cus truth be told, yoruba ladies are always envious of igbo ladies tongue tongue

Igbo ladies are better cooks than the yoruba ladies
they can keep a home better than any yoruba lady
is only in a yoruba land you get to see the ladies get pregnant for differment men and still stay in her father's house
igbo ladies are more hardworking than yoruba ladies is a known fact
Igbo ladies are far neater than yoruba ladies, to mention a few.

i will wrap this up by saying i know all this cus i grew up in a yoruba land, although it doesn't apply to ALL yoruba ladies but if is between both tribes then igbo ladies are far better so stop the hate

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by LuvU2: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

Did I mention your name when I was creating this thread?

I know you are mentally unstable to be taken serious by anybody here.
Sorri swt I can understand it's frustrating nw, I mean d country nd all bt y dnt u sell ur brain u hate ta use before it decays? grin

Good news is I cld be of help wink
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by obontami: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
HateU2:

mtcheww angry
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by LuvU2: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

He is Coming 4 U....

Dnt Fear I will salvage U.. wink
grin grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]LuvU2:
Sorri swt I can understand it's frustrating nw, I mean d country nd all bt y dnt u sell ur brain u hate ta use before it decays? grin

Good news is I cld be of help wink
[/s]

You are the one that needs help badly.

Shameless person.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Going back to the way to destruction...
before U do...

Take this....

Give Me Owerri Runz Gal and U (yoluba Nasty Bïtch)..

i will gratify take Owerri Runz gal...
cuz: She take gud care of herself...smells good.

She is UP n Doing...U r shiftless...
k
schumastic:

good thing you went back the way you came cus obviously you can't stand the heat cus truth be told, yoruba ladies are always envious of igbo ladies tongue tongue
kk
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
obontami:
mtcheww angry
angry
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by ariesbull: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
schumastic:

They even hawk it in oja around the south west
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]

You are the one that needs help badly.
Shameless person.
Oga, e don du.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
sigh....
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Wrong assertion. I can't date a yoruba guy though smiley
Ur dp my stomach rumbling over here cheesy looks yummy .. nah kponmo be dat ?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by schumastic(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
ariesbull:

They even hawk it in oja around the south west

is annoying when i see threads of people claiming Igbo peeps bleach when we know from day one the only tribes that are dark by nature is the yorubas and hausas, that's why you see them yoruba ladies with coke and fanta body

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

I think its got something to do with the fact that our standards are higher. Look around you, any creamy girl you see, check well, she is Igbo. cool

We can't settle for less. cool
Wt is Creamy grin notin person no go see for here
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by ariesbull: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
schumastic:

is annoying when i see threads of people claiming Igbo peeps bleach when we know from day one the only tribes that are dark by nature is the yorubas and hausas, that's why you see them yoruba ladies with coke and fanta body

It is a historic fact that Igbo are lighter even the oyibo call them red bones

So why argue with them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Wt is Creamy grin notin person no go see for here
I don dey regret that comment seff..
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

I don dey regret that comment seff..
Hahahaha grin

Looks a bit fog in here make i waka dey go
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hahahaha grin
Looks a bit fog in here make i waka dey go
Come and sit right next to me joor undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano / My Red Pill Experience Sha! / Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.