Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (15131 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

why?
Personal reasons
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by naija1stpikin: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Personal reasons
tell me
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by naija1stpikin: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
cutedharmee:
Think dats individual differences sha, but as for me nothing is gonna make me date an[b][/b] igbo guy tongue. Fink our blood no jus jam sha lipsrsealed... YORUBA'S GUYZ R D BEST kiss kiss kiss
why?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Ok. Carry out the research
Good, we don't like each other. Simple as that.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
I'm in deep pain grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by naija1stpikin: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
And no Igbo guy will date you cos we don't like how you bleach your skin.
i think igbos bleach more. 90% of Igbo girls are bleached. The worst is how their men even join in bleaching. You can't see a Yoruba dude bleaching

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by cutedharmee: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
And no Igbo guy will date you cos we don't like how you bleach your skin.
hehehehehehe I laf in shin ko. Small boi come see yah sistas hre and preach dat tew dem tongue tongue tongue I've gat a lot of dem hre & we knw aw dey misbehave upandan...
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
lolz..... cheesy grin

I laugh you.... who is brainwashing who?

tell me the state you hail from and I'd tell you things about it you've know iota of clue about
Central Of Biafra States... grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
Central Of Biafra States... grin
cheesy Enugu?

which part?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Good, we don't like each other. Simple as that.
Have u asked your elders why we don't like each other? Besides, yoruba will continue to date and marry ibos. Nofin can be done about that.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy Enugu?

which part?
U like Expo to much o..
Eastern HeartLand...
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Have u asked your elders why we don't like each other? Besides, yoruba will continue to date and marry ibos. Nofin can be done about that.
Yorubas hate Igbos but they love to date Igbo women.

Are these people confused?

You can't eat your cake and still have it back.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Maxi112: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
U like Expo to much o..
Eastern HeartLand...
lolz

owerri..... nmbise abi obowo? grin the name tho
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by herzern(m): 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2017

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by cutedharmee: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Taaaar!!! If i hear... Did u jus say jealous Igbo girls #spits

Are you jealous of them cos they are more beautiful than your bleached Yoruba sisters with tiger clawed faces.

Buhahahaha [/quote]
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by naija1stpikin: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
cutedharmee:
Taaaar!!! If i hear... Did u jus say jealous Igbo girls #spits

Are you jealous of them cos they are more beautiful than your bleached Yoruba sisters with tiger clawed faces.

Buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
lolz

owerri..... nmbise abi obowo? grin the name tho
Dude I get Kidnapping Value oo grin

Owerri Boi cheesy

E shi Owerre a di gi nma kwara liiiiiiiiiiiii grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:
My people are Ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Yorubas hate Igbos but they love to date Igbo women.

Are these people confused?

You can't eat your cake and still have it back.

Lolz. You are ibo? Have u tried dating a yoruba lady?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by TrapHedges(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Tchwwww
iranu
iberibe
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz. You are ibo? Have u tried dating a yoruba lady?
I'm Igbo not ibo, I have nothing to do with Yoruba girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by bukiboy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
I have noticed this for a quite long time, Igbo boys and Yoruba girls don't get along, does it mean they hate each other cos of tribal differences.

What could be the reason?
I'm still wondering about this.

How you take reach dis conclusion?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by bukiboy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:

WHY
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Monalisa185(f): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
tribal bigotry
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
bukiboy:

WHY
They are arrogant, rude, lousy.
Some of them can't even take of care of their body hygienically.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Well as for me, whether they like or hate Ibo boys, all I know is, I've been fucking any Yoruba girl I want and wanna have, name it.. Dorcas, tolani, Lola, jumoke, oyinkansola, jubilke, doyin, rukayat.... Just to mention but a little.

Don't know where op got this from cos I like Yoruba things grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Confused set of tribe. They can't marry each other , fight each other and yet they wanna create another Nig grin. IMO no dey marry Anambra, Enugu no fit marry IMO. Owerri girls are only known for a very popular JOB grin Is that not funny

If they want to go, FG Should release them smiley.
I'm a Nigerian before I am a proud Yoruba babe cheesy kiss kiss

Going back they way I come <<<============

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Odinma. Just take it easy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Fuqman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nma27:
Wrong assertion. I can't date a yoruba guy though smiley
Babe that ur dp, which level? U should invite me..

I am Igbo and I've had few encounters with Yoruba women before. Perhaps, I reside in Abj.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by naija1stpikin: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
My people are Ritualists.
your flatty people? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Can A Woman Propose To A Man? / Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.