Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (15143 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by naija1stpikin: 6:12am On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
Goat meat Asun
the meat in that pix is not what they call asun
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by naija1stpikin: 6:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
thanks but I am NOT interested.
I love Igbo guys.
who is this crayfish?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Amarabae(f): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2017
naija1stpikin:
who is this crayfish?
being insultive shows your low level of maturity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by amakadihot87(f): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2017
People marry fo love or attraction .so if igbo loves yoruba .na carry go be that na
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
naija1stpikin:
the meat in that pix is not what they call asun
That's d customer's kinda Asun... Unfried or roasted
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by UltraLeslie: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
DuchessDee:
Oh I see cheesy

Yes. I'm Yorubasmiley
No wonder!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by chigoizie7(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:
dont buy everything u see on nairaland grin grin.the ppl who marry each other more are the igbos and the yorubas cheesy

Maybe u are right, but from my observations too, it is Yoruba guys and Igbo girls and not Yoruba girls and Igbo boys.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by chigoizie7(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

i am suspecting u getting your assumptions frm the endless beefing b/w yorubas and igbos on this forum.99 percent of the time if an igbo girl marries outside her tribe chances are she ends up with a yoruba guy.

Yes, Yoruba boy n Igbo girl is common, but Igbo boy n Yoruba girl is hard to see.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
chigoizie7:

Maybe u are right, but from my observations too, it is Yoruba guys and Igbo girls and not Yoruba girls and Igbo boys.
So that means yoruba guys got them jungle fever for igbo girls and vice versa.See the hate is unnecessary.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by chigoizie7(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

So that means yoruba guys got them jungle fever for igbo girls and vice versa.See the hate is unnecessary.

What hate?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
chigoizie7:

What hate?
not refering to u
i am talking about the needless yoruba vs igbo beef here
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
[s][/s]otitokoroleti:

1. Large percentage of Yoruba gals loved marrying a man that speaks her language
2. Some Igbo men are aggresive
The reason why Igbo gals marry Yoruba men more than Yoruba gals marries Igbo men is;
1. We sabi how to take proper care of woman
2. We are not aggresive
[/s]

You sabi how to take care of women by cutting off their heads?

You sabi how to take care of women by cheating on them?

You guys and fake orgasm are like siamese twins.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
[s][/s]otitokoroleti:

They are aggresive because I deal with them on daily basis, infact we parted not up to an hour & will still do business together by tomorrow!
In terms of care, Yoruba does it better
[/s]

They are aggressive cos they don't allow your people to extort money from them?

Yorubas does it better by running their mouths like market women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
[s][/s]Stupedinluv:
Igbo bigots?

SMH.

Is there anything worse than being an insecured frustrated marginalised Biafran?
[/s]
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Try Yorubaman today, walai u go change tune

Like you will satisfy her with your 4inch dick grin grin grin grin which is the normal size for every Yoruba boy.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Amarabae:
aggresiveness is a personal genetic trait and not tribal.
I have met some aggresive people from many ethnic group.
The later is your opinion, in my opinion, Igbo guys are the Best in taking care of a woman.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
otitokoroleti:
ok
Total embarrassment.
Lmaoo
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Funny enough, I had a crush for a Yoruba girl when I was in NYSC orientation Camp three weeks ago... It was a mistake. I had to meditate to destroy that infatuation for the wrong girl... I must confess, love is very wild and needs to be controlled....
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by fyxboss(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2017
As a Yoruba guy, I liked ibo girls.... They are too pretty, na ibo woman I go marry last..... My ibo nairaland babes where art thou
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

You sabi how to take care of women by cutting off their heads?

You sabi how to take care of women by cheating on them?

You guys and fake orgasm are like siamese twins.
If you get sexy sister between the ages of 25-35yrs, abeg romance me she will tell you who I be. I no be calabar xo i no dey chop human
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2017
UncannyGenius:
Funny enough, I had a crush for a Yoruba girl when I was in NYSC orientation Camp three weeks ago... It was a mistake. I had to meditate to destroy that infatuation for the wrong girl... I must confess, love is very wild and needs to be controlled....
u just missed an opportunity!
btw, ur gals cant do without us
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2017
fyxboss:
As a Yoruba guy, I liked ibo girls.... They are too pretty, na ibo woman I go marry last..... My ibo nairaland babes where art thou
No let their head go big o!
anyway, no marry from Imo especially Orlu, no marry from Ebonyi, no marry from Abia, Anambra is ok! gudulooki
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2017
amakadihot87:
People marry fo love or attraction .so if igbo loves yoruba .na carry go be that na
God bless una, are u truly a gal & hot?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2017
chigoizie7:

God bless una, dats the truth
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2017
otitokoroleti:

If you get sexy sister between the ages of 25-35yrs, abeg romance me she will tell you who I be. I no be calabar xo i no dey chop human

My sister is married to Igbo man.

The younger one detest anything Yoruba.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Huddler:

My sister is married to Igbo man.
The younger one detest anything Yoruba.
Am 100% sure sey na village dem dey live
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by obyrich(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
otitokoroleti:

anyway, no marry from Imo especially Orlu, no marry from Ebonyi, no marry from Abia, Anambra is ok! gudulooki
Anambra is ok? I laugh in spanish.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Am 100% sure sey na village dem dey live
Nnewi is a london compared to the capital of Ogun state.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
fyxboss:

Who will marry your sisters?

It's not advisable, marry from your tribe.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2017
otitokoroleti:

u just missed an opportunity!
btw, ur gals cant do without us
Our gals can't do without Yorubas?? Are okay at all? We have been living with them for 1000 years until we later discovered Yorubas.

Saying our gals can't do without you is a big insult to us.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Huddler: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2017
otitokoroleti:

No Anambra gal will marry you. 98percent of Anambra gals don't marry outside of their state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / My Weird Tinder Experience In ABJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.