Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (15139 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

Why e go pain me? grin
Shut up you are in deep pain.

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
naija1stpikin:

i think igbos bleach more. 90% of Igbo girls are bleached. The worst is how their men even join in bleaching. You can't see a Yoruba dude bleaching

did u type dis with ur right senses? the way yoruba guys bleach eh i hope dey dont bleach out their future someday

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by emsco91(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
true bro
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ur dp my stomach rumbling over here cheesy looks yummy .. nah kponmo be dat ?
Goat meat Asun
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
Shut up you are in deep pain.

Serzly, I'm literally having a haemorrhage right now. The pain is just phenomenal. grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sinz permission to scrape that nitwit cool
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Sin.z permission to scrape that nitwit cool

Nah baybee, Lemmie have fun with him. grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by LuvU2: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
I think I know you if not for that, 'I would have flogged both of you.

Luvu2 is a senseless Yoruba bigot.
Who is beggin this fool? shocked
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

Nah baybee, Lemmie have fun with him. grin
Your wish cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Deadvalley001: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
[s][/s]SINZ:

Serzly, I'm literally having a haemorrhage right now. The pain is just phenomenal. grin
[/s]

That comment really struck your spines.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
Your wish cheesy grin
wink
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by SINZ: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
[/s]
That comment really struck your spines.
And now I'm having a stroke embarassed
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by obontami: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
HateU2:
angry
pele ti e angry
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
I think I know you if not for that, 'I would have flogged both of you.

Luvu2 is a senseless Yoruba bigot.

and you are what?

A senseless Igbo bigot.

Why did you open the useless thread in the first place if your brain is not paining you?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:

I think its got something to do with the fact that our standards are higher. Look around you, any creamy girl you see, check well, she is Igbo. cool

We can't settle for less. cool
You are wrong!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
obontami:
pele ti e angry
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Deadvalley001:
I have noticed this for a quite long time, Igbo boys and Yoruba girls don't get along, does it mean they hate each other cos of tribal differences.

What could be the reason?
I'm still wondering about this.
1. Large percentage of Yoruba gals loved marrying a man that speaks her language
2. Some Igbo men are aggresive
The reason why Igbo gals marry Yoruba men more than Yoruba gals marries Igbo men is;
1. We sabi how to take proper care of woman
2. We are not aggresive

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Amarabae(f): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:

1. Large percentage of Yoruba gals loved marrying a man that speaks her language
2. Some Igbo men are aggresive
The reason why Igbo gals marry Yoruba men more than Yoruba gals marries Igbo men is;
1. We sabi how to take proper care of woman
2. We are not aggresive
you are very wrong. Igbo men are the best in taking care of a woman esp.their wives;thats why divorce is rare in the East and they are not aggresive.
Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Amarabae:
you are very wrong. Igbo men are the best in taking care of a woman esp.their wives;thats why divorce is rare in the East and they are not aggresive.
Get your facts right.
They are aggresive because I deal with them on daily basis, infact we parted not up to an hour & will still do business together by tomorrow!
In terms of care, Yoruba does it better

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Igbo bigots?

SMH.

Is there anything worse than being an insecured frustrated marginalised Biafran?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Amarabae:
I think Igbo guys love Igbo girls, Me i love to date Igbo guys.
They are no.1 in my dating preference.
Try Yorubaman today, walai u go change tune
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Amarabae(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:

They are aggresive because I deal with them on daily basis, infact we parted not up to an hour & will still do business together by tomorrow!
In terms of care, Yoruba does it better
aggresiveness is a personal genetic trait and not tribal.
I have met some aggresive people from many ethnic group.
The later is your opinion, in my opinion, Igbo guys are the Best in taking care of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Amarabae(f): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Try Yorubaman today, walai u go change tune
thanks but I am NOT interested.
I love Igbo guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Amarabae:
thanks but I am NOT interested. I love Igbo guys.
ok
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Amarabae(f): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
otitokoroleti:
ok
ya, have a sweet dream dear.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by UltraLeslie: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
it was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I had fun cheesy. Hope you did too smiley
Splendid and boozed up.

Anti spam got me since.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by rex444(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Don't stir up hatred,am sure wherever one finds love and marriage, so be it.
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by otitokoroleti: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Amarabae:
ya, have a sweet dream dear.
Thanks, sweetie
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Splendid and boozed up.

Anti spam got me since.
that's cool smiley

Awwww. Maybe you posted too much in a row, welcome back!
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by UltraLeslie: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
DuchessDee:
that's cool smiley

Awwww. Maybe you posted too much in a row, welcome back!
Was actually scalping some southies in foreign affairs.

Are you Yoruba?
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Was actually scalping some southies in foreign affairs.

Are you Yoruba?
Oh I see cheesy

Yes. I'm Yorubasmiley
Re: Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? by naija1stpikin: 6:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Berlynn:

did u type dis with ur right senses? the way yoruba guys bleach eh i hope dey dont bleach out their future someday
mtcheeeew don't quote me again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) / Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? / Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.