Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? (10364 Views)

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Who Is The Most Corrupt President In Nigeria So Far? / What Is So Difficult In Road Building? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Justcash(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
Depilot:

@Justcash:
I think if you get a little closer to Nigeria you may see few things clearer and will help your judgement about Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop . And this is coming from a person that is connected to a Nigerian business that is currently providing over 5,000 employment opportunities to Nigerians in Nigeria.

I just came back from Nigeria last two weeks.
I go to Nigeria once every three months. I know what I am saying. I have tried to propose a serious manufacturing vernture to the government for the production of cheap educational laptops (4,000 naira) for government owned colleges and universities (Compulsory) to aid an IT revolution. I get questions like "What is my share in it". If the laptops will be of high quality, I need to measure my production cost and keep it at a minimal. Those fools don't mind making it compulsory at the rate of 15,000 Naira. How many students can afford that? The point is no single government official took it serious. All I needed was an electric power incentive (Power generation source,Not financial) to set it up and provide the laptops. A Japanese friend of mine was ready to donate funds, just for the love of development.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Justcash(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
Depilot:

It has been nice chatting with you, Let's do it again. Got to go.
Cheers man.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
Justcash:

I just came back from Nigeria last two weeks.
I go to Nigeria once every three months. I know what I am saying. I have tried to propose a serious manufacturing vernture to the government for the production of cheap educational laptops (4,000 naira) for government owned colleges and universities (Compulsory) to aid an IT revolution. I get questions like "What is my share in it". If the laptops will be of high quality, I need to measure my production cost and keep it at a minimal. Those fools don't mind making it compulsory at the rate of 15,000 Naira. How many students can afford that? The point is no single government official took it serious. All I needed was an electric power incentive (Power generation source,Not financial) to set it up and provide the laptops. A Japanese friend of mine was ready to donate funds, just for the love of development.

I thought as much that you had a specific grouse with some federal government officials the way you were ranting and raving here.
This topic really had nothing to do with development at all, as was further evidenced by your obvious disdain for it.
It was more about how indigenous contractors can get favourable treatment from the FGN.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by redsun(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
How can nigeria develop without a reasonable leadership?All the politicians in nigeria as far as any sane mind knows are in the race to loot and plunder the country,not to develop.

Our concept of development is stealing and at the same time praying for miracles to make things happen.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by edoyad(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
Tensor i swear your st.upidity has no boundaries . A project to provide 4,000 Naira laptops to engender IT is not move towards development for you right ? I hope Nigerians are reading what this Fo.ol is saying. I think I've made up my mind about you, and it is that you're THRASH. Probably feeding from the crumbs of the same people trying to keep a nation of men down. We will overcome you and your employers, yes you heard me right. WE WILL DESTROY YOUR TYPE IN THIS LAND. Incorrigible dckhead.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
Again I was not having a conversation with you. cool
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by edoyad(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
well i on the other hand am refering to you, tensor77, the resident i.diot of naira land .
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
The factors that will facilitate the utilisation of these growth opportunities to bring about development are being ignored by Government. Unfortunately, these things can only be facilitated by the government E.G Good roads, Water , Light, security, etc.

@JustCash, that ONLY happens on PAPER. In the real world, we have OVER 40 years of evidence to show it does not. Why continue to claim it does as if we have not in all that time entertained billions, if not trillions of dollars in investment from both inside and outside? Why speak of these things as if they are BRAND SPANKING NEW ideas when we have tried and tried the same for decades and still keep coming back to where we are today?
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2009

An example of my point is your average PLC. If after years of continuous decline in revenue and general output of corporation X it is discovered that there is a need for a overhaul of the system, who decides this ? The shop floor workers of corporation X or the board of corporation X?
The govt is the principal reason why we have not moved not the common man on the street.

Uumm. . . . . in a democracy, the government would be the STORE WORKERS and the PEOPLE would be the BOARD OF CORPORATIONS HERE. I think you may need to visit that model a bit more.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2009

How can a person partake in a system which is obviously not created with him in mind ? An aspiring leader reads his Manifesto to the electorate and presents his argument. He promises to bring bout development after studying the general clime of the nation. Then what do yo assess the success or failure of his administration based on ? Is it not on the promises he made before his ascent to the seat ?

When said system is the only one you have, you have no choice but to do what is in your power to make it work for you. In essence, take back what is yours. Not Sit back pointing fingers when the system itself REQUIRES that you get up and do something about it. It is not going to happen AUTOMAGICALLY.

After ascending you say that you cannot bring about development cos of the people who you rule, with the apparatus of the state at your disposal, don't want to develop. Isn't this the most silly argument on God's earth. Is the average Nigerian as stubborn and unruly as the average Lagosian ? How does Fashola then achieve such feats not seen in these parts Inspite of being in the same country ?

When you leave your fate in the hands of politicians, that is what you get. But the problem still remains that with the system we have now, it is NOT UP to the politicians to handle your fate but the people to decide their fate.

Lagos is not actually DEVELOPING as much as it is GROWING. We are still on the topic of development, right?
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Depilot(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Justcash:
1st step of developing a nation = Citizens working together and giving back to their country.
Please access this link and take a look at your brothers and sisters doing volunteer work in Lagos.
http://www.africanloft.com/

Jushcash: are you willing to give back to your country?
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
Kobojunkie:

. Not Sit back pointing fingers when the system itself REQUIRES that you get up and do something about it. It is not going to happen AUTOMAGICALLY.

When you leave your fate in the hands of politicians, that is what you get. But the problem still remains that with the system we have now, it is NOT UP to the politicians to handle your fate but the people to decide their fate.

That is what is called participatory democracy.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Justcash(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2009
Depilot:

@Justcash:
1st step of developing a nation = Citizens working together and giving back to their country.
Please access this link and take a look at your brothers and sisters doing volunteer work in Lagos.
http://www.africanloft.com/
Jushcash: are you willing to give back to your country?

Depilot: Embarking on a Volunteer Work is not the answer. Contribution of our skills in a realistic way to help develop the country is the answer. Do you know that a Nigerian is building the mono-rail system in Iraq. He presented several proposals to the Nigerian government to fund it, they refused. They preferred to award a contract worth more than 8 billion dollars to a chinese firm to build a locomotive rail system. The consultancy fee for that project is more than 200 million dollars. The mono rail that the Nigerian proposed and the one he is building in iraq is just 600 million dollars. Imagine how foolish the government is. you would prefer the Nigerian to build it for free in the name of volunteering and be dancing to Psquare's do me? Wetin dey do you sef? undecided What do we have a government for? Abeg!!!!!
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Justcash(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
redsun:

How can nigeria develop without a reasonable leadership?All the politicians in nigeria as far as any sane mind knows are in the race to loot and plunder the country,not to develop.
Our concept of development is stealing and at the same time praying for miracles to make things happen.

Very true undecided angry
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Justcash(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
tensor777:

I thought as much that you had a specific grouse with some federal government officials the way you were ranting and raving here.
This topic really had nothing to do with development at all, as was further evidenced by your obvious disdain for it.
It was more about how indigenous contractors can get favourable treatment from the FGN.

Man, as you should know by now that I am not looking for any damn favour from the FGN. If I was, I would have gotten it easily. I would simply heed to the demand for some cut for the officials. The Laptop would have been out at the rate of 15,000, and many students would have been forced to buy them. Since Many students can't afford them, the govt will simply put on paper that they purchased them, and an allocation will be made for it from the FGN's budget. The laptops will probably be shared and resold by the officials at the rate of 30,000 Naira to people like you.
But I aint for it. I studied in Nigeria for more that 25 years. I know the effect of such a thing on the future of Nigerian students. I was actually not going to make up to 300 Naira on each laptop. Almost everything will go to the expatriates that will come to set the project on track and the training of Nigerians that will take over. Jobs will be created, skills will be acquired (For future use), Students will gain IT knowledge and become very computer literate.
Now this and volunteer work which one is better?
Your level of reasoning is disgraceful. I am sorry to say that I am really disappointed with you.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by edoyad(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2009
@justcash could you do us a favour by posting the story of the Nigerian monorail saga and a link to it if you have it ?
That plus your example on 4000 naira laptop should go a long way in telling people who still doubt how our progress is being undermined by a visionless and corrupt few.
I'll end by saying Hilary Clinton didn't directly refer to Nigeria as a failed state when she visited. To paraphrase What she said is that for a country that's one of the top ten oil exporters in the world to go round and import petroleum, that to her pretty much is the signal of a failed state.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
Justcash:

Man, as you should know by now that I am not looking for any damn favour from the FGN. If I was, I would have gotten it easily. I would simply heed to the demand for some cut for the officials. The Laptop would have been out at the rate of 15,000, and many students would have been forced to buy them. Since Many students can't afford them, the govt will simply put on paper that they purchased them, and an allocation will be made for it from the FGN's budget. The laptops will probably be shared and resold by the officials at the rate of 30,000 Naira to people like you.
But I aint for it. I studied in Nigeria for more that 25 years. I know the effect of such a thing on the future of Nigerian students. I was actually not going to make up to 300 Naira on each laptop. Almost everything will go to the expatriates that will come to set the project on track and the training of Nigerians that will take over. Jobs will be created, skills will be acquired (For future use), Students will gain IT knowledge and become very computer literate.
Now this and volunteer work which one is better?

Well I see volunteering as an act of engendering the spirit of what can you do for your community in particular and the nation at large without expecting pecuniary benefits. That is one way of  permenently inculcating the spirit of patriotism and selfless service.

But if you on the other hand want to talk about the federal government providing financial incentives for indigenous contractors, then it is more about guaranteeing the profitability of their ventures and ensuring that their financial projections are pleasing to their backers. Perhaps you should start a thread dealing with the challenges faced by local contractors in Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hahahahaahaha 4k naira laptops? with 12mb ram and 50mb hard drive right? are you for real? I used to think our politicians are silly but now I know they are not at all. 4k naira laptop? dude can you listen to your self? Your user name really reflects your personality. IT revolution? with sub-par laptops? hahahahhaha . Change your topic to why is it that businesses don't grow in Nigeria. This topic is not about development. When man never chop na him go de carry 4k naira laptop? guy you funny ooooo. And it even shows you have no idea of business venture cause if you do, you'll know manufacturing a laptop is very expensive. So you want the federal government to pay the rest? billions of dollars on laptops while there many projects to be done that they won't do? you really are what I thought you are. Wow! So IT revolution is the next step in developing Nigeria? It's not just the rulers that have misplaced priorities, it seem the virus has spread to the citizens to

Food and education first and these two things must not be made a business venture. I seriously hope those who want to help Nigeria won't have to listen to you just cash.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Justcash(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
edoyad:

@justcash could you do us a favour by posting the story of the Nigerian monorail saga and a link to it if you have it ?
That plus your example on 4000 naira laptop should go a long way in telling people who still doubt how our progress is being undermined by a visionless and corrupt few.
I'll end by saying Hilary Clinton didn't directly refer to Nigeria as a failed state when she visited. To paraphrase What she said is that for a country that's one of the top ten oil exporters in the world to go round and import petroleum, that to her pretty much is the signal of a failed state.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1777:nigerian-to-build-iraqi-railway&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=67
Copy, paste on your browser and click enter to read
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
9jaganja:

Hahahahaahaha 4k naira laptops? with 12mb ram and 50mb hard drive right? are you for real? I used to think our politicians are silly but now I know they are not at all. 4k naira laptop? dude can you listen to your self? Your user name really reflects your personality. IT revolution? with sub-par laptops? hahahahhaha . Change your topic to why is it that businesses don't grow in Nigeria. This topic is not about development. When man never chop na him go de carry 4k naira laptop? guy you funny ooooo. And it even shows you have no idea of business venture cause if you do, you'll know manufacturing a laptop is very expensive. So you want the federal government to pay the rest? billions of dollars on laptops while there many projects to be done that they won't do? you really are what I thought you are. Wow! So IT revolution is the next step in developing Nigeria? It's not just the rulers that have misplaced priorities, it seem the virus has spread to the citizens to

Food and education first and these two things must not be made a business venture. I seriously hope those who want to help Nigeria won't have to listen to you just cash.

^^That is exacly why he does not want to hear about Depilot's sagacious contributions on volunteering

Justcash:

Depilot: Embarking on a Volunteer Work is not the answer. Contribution of our skills in a realistic way to help develop the country is the answer. Do you know that a Nigerian is building the mono-rail system in Iraq. He presented several proposals to the Nigerian government to fund it, they refused. They preferred to award a contract worth more than 8 billion dollars to a chinese firm to build a locomotive rail system. The consultancy fee for that project is more than 200 million dollars. The mono rail that the Nigerian proposed and the one he is building in iraq is just 600 million dollars. Imagine how foolish the government is. you would prefer the Nigerian to build it for free in the name of volunteering and be dancing to Psquare's do me? Wetin dey do you sef? undecided What do we have a government for? Abeg!!!!!

Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
Justcash:

Depilot: Embarking on a Volunteer Work is not the answer. Contribution of our skills in a realistic way to help develop the country is the answer. Do you know that a Nigerian is building the mono-rail system in Iraq. He presented several proposals to the Nigerian government to fund it, they refused.

I agree that Volunteer work is NOT GOING TO bring about development in Nigeria considering that even the Volunteers will need to be funded and government still HOLDS OUR public funds hostage.

But in your example above, you failed to mention that the Nigerian man is simply a contractor in this case. He is NOT building the monorail for himself and IS NOT running this as HIS PERSONAL business. It is a government project, only this Nigerian happens to be the selected contractor for the job.

Nigerian government already does the same sort with millions of Nigerian businesses holding government contracts.

Justcash:

They preferred to award a contract worth more than 8 billion dollars to a chinese firm to build a locomotive rail system. The consultancy fee for that project is more than 200 million dollars. The mono rail that the Nigerian proposed and the one he is building in iraq is just 600 million dollars. Imagine how foolish the government is. you would prefer the Nigerian to build it for free in the name of volunteering and be dancing to Psquare's do me? Wetin dey do you sef? undecided What do we have a government for? Abeg!!!!!

Government will always award contracts to businesses and individuals. Trillions of naira have changes hands each year that way.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Justcash(m): 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2009
tensor777:

^^That is exacly why he does not want to hear about Depilot's sagacious contributions on volunteering.
Tensor777 I am through with you. go and tell your masters that they are big failures. With people like you, We are definitely going no where.

9jaganja:

Ganjaman: Look at how you are laughing at your ignorance. The backwardness instilled by the government in you has really left your idea about mordern electronics trend obsolete.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by edoyad(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
@justcash Thanks
as for you who thinks 4000 Naira laptop is a joke, just go round our schools and see how many undergraduates dont even know how to send an email. We'll be in 2010 in a few days. Whether It's a 1mb RAM with hard drive of 10mb, the idea is to give them a practical knowledge of using a PC, ofcourse i wouldn't expect a doofus like you to understand something that simple
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Justcash(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
edoyad:

@justcash Thanks
as for you who thinks 4000 Naira laptop is a joke, just go round our schools and see how many undergraduates dont even know how to send an email. We'll be in 2010 in a few days. Whether It's a 1mb RAM with hard drive of 10mb, the idea is to give them a practical knowledge of using a PC, ofcourse i wouldn't expect a doofus like you to understand something that simple
@edoyad: You are welcome man.
There are millions of Nigerian professionals that are all hoping to offer services  that will boost Nigerias development at the cheapest rate. Curruption, Pessimism and red tapism discourages and chases them away.  Nigerian government prefers to import 1million cars per-month, when there are actually Nigerians that can produce cars that are better than what they import. A Simple collaboration between the private individuals and FGN to construct of a car manufacturing factory and provide constant power to it sounds like a rip-off to Kobojunkie and co. Imagine the madness some Nigerians are exhibiting in this forum. It shows that many Nigerians does not even know what the real problem is.
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
edoyad:

Roflmao!!
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2009
Justcash:

@edoyad: You are welcome man.
There are millions of Nigerian professionals that are all hoping to offer services  that will boost Nigerias development at the cheapest rate. Curruption, Pessimism and red tapism discourages and chases them away.

Services? Is that what development is all about to you? More PROFIT MAKING AND MORE BUSINESS? Aaarrrgghh!!!! I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at this point.

Justcash:
Nigerian government prefers to import 1million cars per-month, when there are actually Nigerians that can produce cars that are better than what they import. A Simple collaboration between the private individuals and FGN to construct of a car manufacturing factory and provide constant power to it sounds like a rip-off to Kobojunkie and co. Imagine the madness some Nigerians are exhibiting in this forum. It shows that many Nigerians does not even know what the real problem is.

a) The Nigerian government used to assemble cars out in Jos some years back, that STILL did not TRANSLATE into meaningful development

b) Government has been collaborating with private sector for years and that still has yet to yield substantial dividends in the area of development – LOOK AT LAGOS STATE for an example. The Groundwork needs to be DONE before any meaningful development can be seen or reaped.

c) I don’t know how long you have known of Nigeria but I suggest you look to our past to understand your suggestions are NOT NEW – we have tried and tested and found wanting most all of what you have been advocating for to this point

d) Why are we RESISTANT to change? Why do we prefer to BLINDLY continue the old(I know  most do it so they can get THEIR SHARE OF THE PROFITS and the NIGERIAN MARKET ANYWAY) when the new is actually better for all?
Arrrrgghhh!!!!!
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Services? Is that what development is all about to you? More PROFIT MAKING AND MORE BUSINESS? Aaarrrgghh!!!! I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at this point.

Arrrrgghhh!!!!!

Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Justcash(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
Kobojunkie:

a) The Nigerian government used to assemble cars out in Jos some years back, that STILL did not TRANSLATE into meaningful development

b) Government has been collaborating with private sector for years and that still has yet to yield substantial dividends in the area of development – LOOK AT LAGOS STATE for an example. The Groundwork needs to be DONE before any meaningful development can be seen or reaped.

c) I don’t know how long you have known of Nigeria but I suggest you look to our past to understand your suggestions are NOT NEW – we have tried and tested and found wanting most all of what you have been advocating for to this point

d) Why are we RESISTANT to change? Why do we prefer to BLINDLY continue the old(I know most do it so they can get THEIR SHARE OF THE PROFITS and the NIGERIAN MARKET ANYWAY) when the new is actually better for all?
Arrrrgghhh!!!!!

undecided Na wa for you o! Are you Saying that it should be for free? As in Professionals should come and build factories, offer services for Free? I am through with you too. undecided
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
Justcash:

undecided Na wa for you o! Are Saying that it should be for free? As in Professionals should come and build factories, offer services for Free? I am through with you too. undecided

I am saying you should STOP CONFUSING what you are advocating there with DEVELOPMENT of the Country. If what you want is MORE BUSINESSES then call it MORE BUSINESSES, not push it as if it fits under the DEVELOPMENT umbrella, which apparently it does not .

Where is @Asha80 with her line on Nigerians when you need her . . . . lol
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by paddylo1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2009

U.S economy is actually 70% services. . .so there is nothing wrong with services per-se
nothing wrong with profits in a market economy either

most developed economies only need a tiny bit of manufacturing anyway. . because as productivity increases,there are more people fired in manufacturing because u need fewer and fewer ppl to do more tasks. . esp with the advent of industrial machines. .

the key to development in the 21st century is not to go re-inventing the wheel . .

if other ppl have better technology,buy it from them,and improve your workers productivity. . .
only increase in productivity can led to increase in the quality of life of workers in an economy. .

finally i re-iterate. . govt needs to get out of the way,and let the private sector do its thing. . .
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
You forgot to add that in the same US of A, millions of the infrastructural development projects and projects geared towards actual development of citizens are not RUN by the private sector but by government.

You forgot to add the most of the developmental projects are funded by the government to help DEVELOP and ensure individuals are able to catch up should they need to (welfare, housing, unemployment projects etc programs out there).

You forgot to add that billions in grant money, contracts, and funds go from the government to private sector to help fund research work, product development etc to help ensure employment and education, and development of citizens.

You also forgot to mention that if government were to pull out today, the economy would fall like a ton of bricks. COME ON!!!

Please, can we stop labeling the Private sector as new SAVIOUR of some kind? Not saying the Private sector is EVIL for looking everywhere it can for profit, NO. I believe in making profit but I will be first to admit that any country expecting the private sector to bail it out of its own lack of good government is fooling itself. The recent global economic crisis revealed something huge to the whole world. How can anyone, after all this come in to proclaim the PRIVATE SECTOR the new JESUS of the world?

Any well meaning being will readily admit that the private sector works only as well as the public does. Companies are not going to go out to educate people just because. Why do we like to deal dishonestly when we are dealing with our own selves here?
Re: Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Develop? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
@kobojunkie
Well I don't particularly feel that Nigeria needs to go down the USA-style big government route with high taxes and huge deficit spending.
Nigerians as you say are naturally enterprising so perhaps private sector led growth and development would fully unleash that potential.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cash-less Policy Begins In Kano, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, Abia & Abuja / Fred Ajudua Granted Bail{picture} / Girls Should Me Careful This Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.