Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (44395 Views)

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Justuceleague2: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2017
La pussy la for fuccck

Don't be stingy grin
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by jaybim: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
No... And if at all, it goes both ways imo
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by WackyJ1(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
wiringdpt:
Nope, me and girlfriend had sex on first date and still going strong 3 years

I bet you she has cheated on you before
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by mrdino(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
@Op: ask yourself the following questions, be sincere with yourself;
1. Would you offer the same advice to your sister (I.e., if you have one)?
2. Would you give the same advice to your future daughter (God help you if all your children happen to be females)?
3. Will you sincerely have a good impression of a lady who gives it up on a first date?
There are so many important things for a gentleman and a lady to learn about each other on a first date beyond sex.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Quinn22(f): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Yes it makes girls look very very cheap and useless angry

Unless it's just friends for benefits or a one night stand, then it's understandable smiley
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Kam0007: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Wetin dis one dey talk sef?
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Adeyemi235(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
It really make a lady look so cheap... I can't see a lady I have Sex with the first day I met her as good girl
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by classical15(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2017
luscioustrish:
Having sex on the first date or not doesn't guarantee anything.

Only matured men won't see anything wrong with that.. And again

Sex is overrated.
I'm with you on this one. sex is too damn overrated. The society and media paint sex in attractive colors thus luring us into even for those who don't wanna get entrap, they make you feel like you're loosing out.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by AngelicBeing: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:
No, it makes her look dumb....

infact both the fucker and the fuckee are Dumb....
tongue
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by omerta07(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2017
We had it on the first date and guess what?? We're getting married by December!
There's no manual for a perfect relationship. Use your head and heart...

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by charijee(f): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Adeyemi235:
It really make a lady look so cheap... I can't see a lady I have Sex with the first day I met her as good girl
You have sex with a lady on a first date.....she's a bad girl......what then should we call you

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by wiringdpt(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckkk off you insecure fucktardddd
WackyJ1:

I bet you she has cheated on you before

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by omerta07(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Quinn22:
Yes it makes girls look very very cheap and useless angry

Unless it's just friends for benefits or a one night stand, then it's understandable smiley
And i ask you this one question, when you eventually want to have sex, do you do it to please"him" or you do it to satisfy yourself??
The way ladies talk about sex these days makes one wonder if they dont enjoy sex too...

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by zanga420: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Raydans:

I have my way of dealing with them sha grin
Way of dealing with them? Is there anything you need to tell those having it rough?
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by sisisioge: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Its not cast in stone dude...it depends on the two. Whatever rocks your boat. I sha will not be caught dead in the sack on a first date...not because I was trying to make a statement but because sex is a big deal to me.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by naijagobetter(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
it does not only make her look cheap but slutty, foolish and lack good understanding of most men.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by hedocharles(m): 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
My First Date Experience
I ones met a lady on whatsapp tru my roomy wen I was in my final year. After 5days of chatting with her, she visited me, we had romance and imidiately I brot out a CONDOM, she screamed @ me "what do u wnt to do?" There my morale died, den suddenly she said sex me.
To my suprise, immediately we started, she began sheding silent tears. I cudn't stand it, I had to stop n ask wot d problm is. Then she opened up tellin me she is heartbroken, was cheated on by anoda guy who bears dsame name wit me n graduated frm same sch wit me.
So sumtyms we dnt jst blame pple for dia actions. For her goin down wit me was jst d easiest way to get healed. I really didn't blame her even dou we never had sex againn infact we never even lasted in frnsdshp 4 a month. All was lost!

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm this is serious grin

Need to think wait ...
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
Most times our attitude after sexing her on the first date is what makes the girl appear "cheap" so to speak...there's how the human mind and brain works....for a girl to be tagged "cheap" for allowing his "bf/wooer/crush" to go down on her on the first date will solely depend on the attitude of the guy after the show...some idiots of a guy will go about telling his friends and even some of his female friends of how she was so cheap for allowing him have sex with her and after that they will stop the chase and start giving her this disdain and cold treatment, smh...

For me, NO girl should even allow a guy touch her on a first meeting.
Bro,if a lady,after falling cheaply for you you dump her your friends will go after her.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by jadyclem(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2017
KentoBility:
Hi Nairalanders, Lets talk about this everyday important question.

I’ve been wondering, most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it’s the only criteria to know a good girl or good house wife material. They say it gives the guy the impression that you’re too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy – You agree to this?

To me, it’s not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get abandoned. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage. Or what do you think, guys?

Share your views and let us know what you think about this?

I just want to ask u, Op one question; do u get into a relationship solely because u want to have sex? or u get into it to discover if d person dat u're with is worth risking ur future and life with?

sex in a relationship by two unmarried pple changes d dynamics of d relationship and it hampers d progress of such relationship. only a very few senseless pple will seek a lifetime commitment with someone because he/she is very good in bed. the majority of d remaining others will do so because they think d special someone has something valuable to add to their lives other than sex.

sex strengthens marriage not road side relationship. just saying!
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Merceline:
please calm down. I detest that you jump into conclusions about someone you dont even know.
I beg you, I didn't mention you. neither is my life your business

lol, am super calm, your life is also not my problem. am so sorry for trying to tell you the bitter truth
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by castrokins(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2017
I Concur With The Bold

luscioustrish:

Sex is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Quinn22(f): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Obviously we do it to please the man..........like duuuuuuhhhhhrrrr..... undecided
omerta07:

And i ask you this one question, when you eventually want to have sex, do you do it to please"him" or you do it to satisfy yourself??
The way ladies talk about sex these days makes one wonder if they dont enjoy sex too...

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by AntiWailer: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Yes.

It shows anybody could have laid her on first date.

It does not stop love or determine her being taken to the altar.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
Most times our attitude after sexing her on the first date is what makes the girl appear "cheap" so to speak...there's how the human mind and brain works....for a girl to be tagged "cheap" for allowing his "bf/wooer/crush" to go down on her on the first date will solely depend on the attitude of the guy after the show...some idiots of a guy will go about telling his friends and even some of his female friends of how she was so cheap for allowing him have sex with her and after that they will stop the chase and start giving her this disdain and cold treatment, smh...

For me, NO girl should even allow a guy touch her on a first meeting.
Nice one
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided rubbish, Wat has sex got 2 do wt tru luv angry, Op abeg
haba u won kill am
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Yes, it makes her cheap. Maybe not as regards other guys but as far as the dude is concerned, she is cheap.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by VanBommel(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
luscioustrish:

Sex is overrated.
I like you jare, very honest being

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Fuckshiit: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2017
any bîtch you fûçk on a first dåte will fûçk you forever

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by jfleece(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Dates require matured minds, sex on a first date requires both parties to consent to it.. In conclusion sex on a first date does not guarantee Dat a girl is cheap..
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by 2ts: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2017
It makes u look very very expensive
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2017
If she open for you on the first date doesn't make her cheap, it simply means she respect you and would love to work out something with you.

I don't know why I always have sexx on the first date.. Maybe na the way I dey present myself.

Always let your intentions be known before inviting her over.

Make we no dey deceive ourself, we are too old to be playing games..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.