Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? (57872 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by IamSINZ(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

I lost all my memes sad
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

I lost all my memes sad

grin

Well ...mine, juz took it from google Papi..When my phone fvcked up, i lost everything.. cry cry
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by IamSINZ(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Well ...mine, juz took it from google Papi..When my phone fvcked up, i lost everything.. cry cry

You going to bed early tonight?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

You going to bed early tonight?

Why...is there sumtin u wanna show me? wink grin

I sleep early if my wifi starts to mess up again Papi.. undecided otherwise,
U know where to find me grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by IamSINZ(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Why...is there sumtin u wanna show me? wink grin

I sleep early if my wifi starts to mess up again Papi.. undecided otherwise,
U know where to find me grin

You should talk to whoever's incharge of dem routers. It's been roughly 2 months now.

There's something I want us to discuss over. I was gonna talk to you about it yesterday but it was pretty late when I got home. Can't predict what today would look like but I should be free before 6 pm tops.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by midehi2(f): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
bobolizim:
wink grin, and you guys were never caught once ? Probably by your brothers
no, all girls
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
bobolizim:
let's hear your story queen
Story? shocked shocked I don't go to the bathroom naked.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

You should talk to whoever's incharge of dem routers. It's been roughly 2 months now.

There's something I want us to discuss over. I was gonna talk to you about it yesterday but it was pretty late when I got home. Can't predict what today would look like but I should be free before 6 pm tops.

Roger that Papi grin

Otherwise, we can talk over the wkend unless its very important matter wink
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Alphamale2017(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

when I noticed ,I faced her n she was like bros, ur thing big ooooo

she dey beg me for BJ since BT I no gree

Linus

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by IamSINZ(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Roger that Papi grin

Otherwise, we can talk over the wkend unless its very important matter wink

Stalling it for a few hours won't hurt.

At dawn tomorrow will do.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Stalling it for a few hours won't hurt.

At dawn tomorrow will do.

Sure Papi...this TIME difference sucks ooo sad

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by optional1(f): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
i did it today self cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by zerojoy: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
It happened to me once, I was rushing to a test so after bathing i forgot to take my towel which I hanged in the bathroom. Thank God I was alone.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by armadeo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never had such experience though.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I feel you. Apart from midnight boarding hose thing the bathroom opens into the bedroom.
Ain't no risk there I do it all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Tenniebae(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
I do dt virtually efri day...who wears clothes to d bathroom in a female hostel...sumow risky sha..wen doz porters just cum up without letting u know..ull just b running up n down

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by succyblinks(f): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
At home ehn, I let it hang loose. So this day I was busy touring the house naked when my mum called me. I was proudly walking down there naked when I heard a Strange voice, I stopped for a while and tried to decode the voice only to hear footsteps coming to my direction.

Usain bolt nr fast reach me that day, I fled into my room and locked the door and wore some clothes only to find out it was one carpenter whom my mum called to fixed something in the house

The guy for don see fresh things for free that day

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by meemeetruth(f): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Am guilty menh I rememba using our door cotton as shield

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by chiraqDemon(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Even in my house alone i still peep before navigating sometimes... grin grin grin
In case it village ppl don pay unexpected visit bah? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Afonjashapmouth: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:

In case it village ppl don pay unexpected visit bah? grin

In case u won borrow remote grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

Lienus

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Not when all the rooms in the house are ensuite.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tenniebae:
I do dt virtually efri day...who wears clothes to d bathroom in a female hostel...sumow risky sha..wen doz porters just cum up without letting u know..ull just b running up n down
...like seriously ? grin , guess your school's female hostels are not that big or the particular one you're isn't cause I don't think a female staying awo hall in university of Ibadan will try that ,not even queens hall ...lalasticlala come and see o ...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
meemeetruth:
Am guilty menh I rememba using our door cotton as shield
grin...you mean you used your door's cotton as cover when someone saw you ?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
MissCuppy:
Not when all the rooms in the house are ensuite.
even at that , I've seen some people that knock but fail to permit one answer them before they enter ... In such a case when you're just about to use your bathroom what'll you do ? A friend to your brother just did that
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Lanceslot(m): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
When you are well endowed, you are not afraid to show it off. As I'm typing this right now, I'm outside enjoying the beautiful gift of nature UNCLAD.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lanceslot:
When you are well endowed, you are not afraid to show it off. As I'm typing this right now, I'm outside enjoying the beautiful gift of nature UNCLAD.
grin grin...are you married?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Lanceslot(m): 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
bobolizim:
grin grin...are you married?
Nope! Why?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by scarletkinq(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Use to it started wen bae came to stay wit me we bath together ...get high together ...sleep in our birthday suits together ....till ah let her go now I sleep unclad wen Am home from bathroom to bed am unclad...even wen peeps come to my houz they careful
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Lanceslot:
Nope! Why?
i wonder what's endowment your body has that you're flaunting it like say tomorrow no dey grin... You're not a woman nah
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2017
scarletkinq:
Use to it started wen bae came to stay wit me we bath together ...get high together ...sleep in our birthday suits together ....till ah let her go now I sleep unclad wen Am home from bathroom to bed am unclad...even wen peeps come to my houz they careful
grin... In other words,even if she brings a friend of hers to your house , you're still gonna be unclad ?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Frankicent(m): 1:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

[sup][/sup] cry

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by scarletkinq(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2017
bobolizim:
grin... In other words,even if she brings a friend of hers to your house , you're still gonna be unclad ?
No for wat reason na ...its only wen am alone wit her ...or if d friend want us all to b unclad ....she z not wit me anymore tho

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.