Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? (57886 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Phi001(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
Only those secondary school days...

Afterall, our inner laundry could take 4 persons bathing at once(on the occasion, when we're rushing to leave hostel before they chase us out, we could be 8 inside...)...we used the actual bathroom very rarely...

Nowadays, I wear boxers and tie towel on top...

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by chineduemmao: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
IamSINZ:
I'm always naked when I'm home and everyone knows it's my way so they naturally move about with caution gringrin
this one weak me
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by profnigga(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
lie Muhammad evriwia
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by chineduemmao: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Jaynom:
My bathroom is in my room. I can't relate, but being naked is my thing. I'm always nude in my room.
...biiiiig problem!
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Tedassie(m): 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
banmee:
I still do it to this day. My kids go "eeww dad, nobody wants to see that". Hehehehehehe..... grin

shocked

#lienus
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Gourdoinc(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
I remember a crazy incident when I was travelling to KADUNA at cn okoli park. I had a runny stomach and after using the loo felt it decent I shower since it was night bus. on inquiry about the location of the bathroom, I was shown a shanty in the centre of the bus park facing the road. due to my desire to be fresh incase I have a beautiful female seat mate, I decided to brave it and bath like dat.

I had finished and while applying soap to my face, I mistakenly leaned on the poorly constructed door, and it gave way. this is me tumbling outside stark naked to the view of everyone, as I tried my best to rush back inside, I slipped and fell flat and due to the slippery ground, slipped all the way to a ditch. infact those who didn't see me earlier had now been alerted by the laughter of others. as soap was in my eyes I couldn't see amidst the tears.

everyone at iddo motor park saw my jolonjolo Dat day.

20 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by banmee(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tedassie:

shocked
#lienus

Lol. De there de look amazed. One, its an all boys house, and two, kids are very enlightened these days. It is a mistake to think they don't know what a peniis is and what's it's used for. That is why I quickly informed them of the happenings between the birds and the bees.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by hmbassey1960(m): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Am much related that why i always put off the light in my room,l love the fresh air mostly when i sleep in balcony

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Olibboy: 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
It happened to me when I was peeing outside a girl just walking toward me and I continue shaking my d*ck. me I no send nobody... if u like u can grab ur copy.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by HISON(m): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
that's just regular for me. I stay alone and the bathroom connected to the bedroom so no stress. Enter the bathroom, forgot to pick the towel. ok no stress, bath and then walk into the bedroom unclad and get the towel to wipe my body. Gbam!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by larrypourl(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Never experienced such .

Quality leather/suede loafers for sale at cheap prices.
Check thread below for pictures
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by sharpwriter(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I remember a crazy incident when I was travelling to KADUNA at cn okoli park. I had a runny stomach and after using the loo felt it decent I shower since it was night bus. on inquiry about the location of the bathroom, I was shown a shanty in the centre of the bus park facing the road. due to my desire to be fresh incase I have a beautiful female seat mate, I decided to brave it and bath like dat.

I had finished and while applying soap to my face, I mistakenly leaned on the poorly constructed door, and it gave way. this is me tumbling outside stark naked to the view of everyone, as I tried my best to rush back inside, I slipped and fell flat and due to the slippery ground, slipped all the way to a ditch. infact those who didn't see me earlier had now been alerted by the laughter of others. as soap was in my eyes I couldn't see amidst the tears.

Laughing here seriously ooo....Yawa gas dt day be dat o....who swear for yu before yu embark on the journey? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
I was caught 80% n.ude when one of my sister in laws came visiting, although I was wearing a throwback Yankee jersey but I was still uncomfortable, I was suspecting she saw the d though.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by HolyTitus(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol, this reminds me of a time i was coming back from the bathroom after an afternoon cold shower, then my towel suddenly fell off me like something/ someone just pricked the fold loosed- that was the exact moment a neighbour that lived next door(lady) with her other 3 friends(2ladies and a guy) were returning from only God-knows-where- all in a chattering mood. All of a sudden, they froze when they realised the scene my idiot towel had created... No one could laugh; with a rapid rush of all the adrenaline in my body system, i quickly picked up my towel and wrap my thing before their eyes started to measure up the size... But thank God that they were Executives in one of the students' fellowship; i dunno what would have happened sha.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
At first it was unthinkable but done that a few times over the years since i live alone and a door links my bedroom to the bathroom.
Been wondering if cordis92 had had an experience. Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2017
midehi2:
hmmm! lie for Africa
Made in Abia lie...
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, Adonis? I have just one pack sad

I'm sure you won't wanna fuckup your day after seeing my one pack embarassed

Hope nor be that your one room you wan show her?

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ugofr(f): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:
I'm always naked when I'm home and everyone knows it's my way so they naturally move about with caution gringrin
I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away. cry
IamSINZ:
I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by mekuso89(m): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2017
used to do that but my problem is that I often get hard when I feel the cold in my passage

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Sure Papi...this TIME difference sucks ooo sad

Hmmm hello

grin

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by mekuso89(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Jaynom:
My bathroom is in my room. I can't relate, but being naked is my thing. I'm always nude in my room.
jerking off

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Foxrain: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

when I noticed ,I faced her n she was like bros, ur thing big ooooo

she dey beg me for BJ since BT I no gree
Liar
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by TemmyTee82(f): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

when I noticed ,I faced her n she was like bros, ur thing big ooooo

she dey beg me for BJ since BT I no gree

Ah! You can lie o!
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by davillian(m): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2017
I do that a lot but with Mario speed and jump.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2017
Gourdoinc:

grin grin grin... Laugh won kill me die !! ... Best story on this thread ... Can't stop laughing ....

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Foxrain: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2017
bobolizim:
i wonder what's endowment your body has that you're flaunting it like say tomorrow no dey grin... You're not a woman nah
Gay detected sad
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Olibboy:
It happened to me when I was peeing outside a girl just walking toward me and I continue shaking my d*ck. me I no send nobody... if u like u can grab ur copy.
you sound like a ghetto man grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2017
HolyTitus:
Lol, this reminds me of a time i was coming back from the bathroom after an afternoon cold shower, then my towel suddenly fell off me like something/ someone just pricked the fold loosed- that was the exact moment a neighbour that lived next door(lady) with her other 3 friends(2ladies and a guy) were returning from only God-knows-where- all in a chattering mood. All of a sudden, they froze when they realised the scene my idiot towel had created... No one could laugh; with a rapid rush of all the adrenaline in my body system, i quickly picked up my towel and wrap my thing before their eyes started to measure up the size... But thank God that they were Executives in one of the students' fellowship; i dunno what would have happened sha.
grin... Watin come weak me be say if one sees someone unclad the first thing this eyes of ours would check out is that thing below ... Consciously or unconsciously

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2017
ugofr:
I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away. cry I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away.
are you for real ? A female that's gonna be a wife some day? That's not freedom it's privacy .
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Foxrain:

Gay detected sad
what device or measure did you use to detect such ?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2017
byemx06:

Linus ........keep lying am listening
I dab for you??
grin..seems you're already sleeping cause I didn't make statement , I only asked a question .
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Eaugusta(f): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2017
I thought it's only ladies that go unclad, never knew guys do that also shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.