Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? (57870 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Stallione(m): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2017
midehi2:
hmmm! lie for Africa
Is dis guy lie muhammed nephew?? grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Pizzle1234(m): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

when I noticed ,I faced her n she was like bros, ur thing big ooooo

she dey beg me for BJ since BT I no gree
All liars shall perish
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Stallione(m): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2017
grin ;DNnaa mehn,when i had the experience with my broda's wife,i almost fainted as i was negotiating from the bathroom to my room,omo come see de kind break wey i match eeh and reversed back without changing to reverse gear grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by laurelbae(f): 12:53am On Jun 24, 2017
Hmmm tried it once.. Ran with the speed of light. Mischievous though!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Adeyinka123: 1:22am On Jun 24, 2017
My Konji is unclad even now as i type this message. I love it that way. It's healthy for me. Makes me get sey for action anytime.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by BLACKPANTHER(m): 2:21am On Jun 24, 2017
What about going to Shiiit in bush because water no dey and well don dry? grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by delors(m): 2:26am On Jun 24, 2017
Lol. Me several times.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by judgedredd22(m): 3:33am On Jun 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Well, i wudnt mind waking up in the middle of nyt down here and have video call, maybe u can show me around ur house wink

I can imagine that ADONIS body is walking around the house like nobody's biznaaaz grin

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by judgedredd22(m): 3:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Ebayray:
Lol I can totally relate. All the time

to see you naked go make plenty sense sha!! when you go invite me to come chop for your house? grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Alday: 3:43am On Jun 24, 2017
Upon seeing that my towel is AWOL from the bathroom, I first silently open the door, peep and do small recon on tip toes. Then I majestically walk to the bedroom or corridor to pick the towel.

If by chance my cover is blown, my sole strategy is to hide the pillar between my 2 legs

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by victor44843(m): 3:51am On Jun 24, 2017
I dey do am very well without locking the door sef grin
As i'm even typing now....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by olowobaba10: 3:57am On Jun 24, 2017
NA LIE !

Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ahahnow: 4:12am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

you can lie. nonsense. i have seen it. it is not big. it is like needle

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by temmytee2309: 4:22am On Jun 24, 2017
it has happened to me a lot.even when my gf visit we do it everytime

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by milliman(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=Homeboiy post=57747163]Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

she dey beg me for BJ since BT I no gree[/quote

See another Lai Muhammad
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by drtee247(m): 4:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

Lienus grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ikgabriel(m): 5:24am On Jun 24, 2017
Linus mba, lai mohamed pikin
Homeboiy:

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ikgabriel(m): 5:27am On Jun 24, 2017
Adam of our time grin grin grin
bobolizim:
choi angry shocked undecidedyour way ? ... Even kids around you move about with caution ? Baba , I hail oo ... Why don't you feel comfortable wearing cloth exactly ? grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by techlorddsblog: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2017

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2017
I am a constant partaker of that act.smart though.omo see as I go dey rush like James bond wey person no come catch me naked.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by techlorddsblog: 6:13am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 24, 2017
Tenniebae:
I do dt virtually efri day...who wears clothes to d bathroom in a female hostel...sumow risky sha..wen doz porters just cum up without letting u know..ull just b running up n down
uniben bae spotted...
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Even in my house alone i still peep before navigating sometimes... grin grin grin
Awon Lincoln Navigator grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by oodua1stson: 6:18am On Jun 24, 2017
When I'm at home I'm 50% of the time stark n@ked. So going to the bathroom naked and returning does not mean anything

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by UjSizzle(f): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2017
grin Sneaking around at night with my dad in the next room and brother down the hallway. Always fun. And my sister spends the whole time saying, "This girl you're insane o" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Joelvuvuzela(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2017
In S.A. it's not such a big deal. As girls readily go unclad sometimes. I once walked in on my crush in their house. She just came out from the bath unsuspecting and I stood shocked, her too before she rushed a towel and I apologized but what I saw had me motivated to finally dig the goldmine

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:42am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=techlorddsblog post=57797860][/quote] grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by abdfaithy(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2017
Have done it o"
But the funniest day was when mY Girlfrd was around and as usual I 4gt to pick towel while going to bathroom and have wash my boxer inside the bathroom.
I left running to my room buh my girlfriend left with the key to buy egg outside, nah so one of her stupid friend come enta my apartment without knocking OmO! She run back immediately without saying anything.
I neva tell my Gfrd o cos she warn me to desist from doing such.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Afonjashapmouth: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Awon Lincoln Navigator grin

So tenu ee grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ucnwafor(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2017
ucnwafor:
how far
I'm fine. How have u been?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Mynd44: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2017
UjSizzle:
grin Sneaking around at night with my dad in the next room and brother down the hallway. Always fun. And my sister spends the whole time saying, "This girl you're insane o" cheesy
Video or it didn't happen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.