Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? (57874 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Dexema(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2017
meemeetruth:
Am guilty menh I rememba using our door cotton as shield
Hahaha! Sharp improvisation
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by sybarite7(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

when I noticed ,I faced her n she was like bros, ur thing big ooooo

she dey beg me for BJ since BT I no gree
I WISH TO INFORM ALL NAIRALANDER THAT A LIE HAS JUST BEEN SPOTTED PLS TAKE NOTE...AM SYBARITE
LIE CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (LCAN) REPORTING FROM AGEGE LAGOS...

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by sybarite7(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2017
THOSE WHO ATTENDED A BOARDING SCHOOL KNOWS WALKING AROUND NAKED IS A NORMAL THING,COS WE NOR GET SHAME.WE DEY NAKED FROM DOWN FLOOR GO LAST FLOOR FOR UP. WORD IF FAITH BENIN CITY.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
Lol I can totally relate. All the time

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2017
scarletkinq:
No for wat reason na ...its only wen am alone wit her ...or if d friend want us all to b unclad ....she z not wit me anymore tho
grin.. I thought as much , guess men are looking for life partner and not unclothedness partner grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by bobolizim(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2017
sybarite7:
THOSE WHO ATTENDED A BOARDING SCHOOL KNOWS WALKING AROUND NAKED IS A NORMAL THING,COS WE NOR GET SHAME.WE DEY NAKED FROM DOWN FLOOR GO LAST FLOOR FOR UP. WORD IF FAITH BENIN CITY.
excuse me , pardon my ignorance ...I never attended boarding school. Hence, the boarding school you attended was it only makes or both ?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by scarletkinq(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2017
bobolizim:
grin.. I thought as much , guess men are looking for life partner and not unclothedness partner grin
lol left her cuz she became a slay queen(if u know wat am talking about)grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2017
I actually remember my pre degree days coz my room is closest to the bathroom so I did that on two occassions and never got caught :-P
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Sammmypoko(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

Bruva y u lyin??

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by sybarite7(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
bobolizim:
excuse me , pardon my ignorance ...I never attended boarding school. Hence, the boarding school you attended was it only makes or both ?

MIXED, THE FEMALE HOSTEL IS AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD, AND THEY USUALLY VISIT THEIR HOUSE MISTRESS WHO LIVES IN OUR HOSTEL...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by slowice(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol.. .. Present sirauntie grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ioreth69(f): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
midehi2:

hmmm! lie for Africa
hahahahaha, grin grin the story get K-leg
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by slowice(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lol.... Present sirauntie grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by keypad1: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
Babe see me here. I can fvck more than that guy
QueenSuccubus:

Uuhhlaaalaaah... grin

Can i be ur HOUSEMATE? wink kiss
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Seunpaul01(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

Chai.... Iro nla

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by mike404(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
midehi2:
Doing it then with my sisters, so no big deal grin
WASHING YOUR SISTERS PLATE THENshocked
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by stagger: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
I am actually nude right now. But my bath is in my room. So cannot relate with this.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by queenitee(f): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
I did that this night

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ikorodureporta: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
D first tyme i went to uni & saw guyz strolling unclad in d hostel, laff won kill me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by banmee(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
I still do it to this day. My kids go "eeww dad, nobody wants to see that". Hehehehehehe..... grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by byemx06(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
bobolizim:
grin grin, and you didn't feel somehow embarrassed ?
Linus ........keep lying am listening
I dab for you??
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
I walk out of the bathroom like a boss to my room shey na my mama abi big sis never see am tire?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by byemx06(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

Linus.......keep lying am listening
I dab for you bro
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Homeboiy: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
byemx06:
Linus.......keep lying am listening I dab for you bro

How u take know say na lie?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Portgas(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
IamSINZ:
I'm always naked when I'm home and everyone knows it's my way so they naturally move about with caution gringrin

so u feel free without cloths ehn ..... I mean even animals wear clothing ....... their fur and feathers
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
My brain is too sophisticated for such error
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by blaqroy: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

Linus mba
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by raphy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
I do it all the time in my flat.my cousin caught me one night .she just turn face.she already see my 9,inch dik ringing...she too love doing hers in her room.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by CocoMilian(f): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
IamSINZ:

I love letting it hang loose so I can feel free. grin

That typa Freedom is the best feeling ever grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
my towel around my waist every time.

when I'm home I either wrap a towel or strip to my boxers. when I'm home alone.... I go nude. clothes feel so uncomfortable ehn.

I once came out of the bathroom naked since I was alone at home. little did I know I forgot to lock the door. A Lady who was trying to locate a computer centre just barged into the flat and popped her head into the living room. I was stark naked with an erect phallus. see scream!!! I no sabi as I take fly behind the cushion but she don see everything shar

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by pjamas(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
I stay alone and walk around the house bucket naked all the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.