Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? (57863 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by anigold(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never had such experience though.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
if you bath room is in the middle of the compound you wont have this experience
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by gentleedu(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2017
lol just did it yesterday. it gives you the real sense of freedom

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by judgedredd22(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2017
Ebayray:

Lolz, you nr go see me. I be ghost tongue.

i am ghoster than you, we go make sense together! grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by UjSizzle(f): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Mynd44:

Video or it didn't happen
Issorait. I will send you a video. Shebi you want to see naked somborri abi? grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by talk2saintify(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Ah do that when am alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I remember a crazy incident when I was travelling to KADUNA at cn okoli park. I had a runny stomach and after using the loo felt it decent I shower since it was night bus. on inquiry about the location of the bathroom, I was shown a shanty in the centre of the bus park facing the road. due to my desire to be fresh incase I have a beautiful female seat mate, I decided to brave it and bath like dat.

I had finished and while applying soap to my face, I mistakenly leaned on the poorly constructed door, and it gave way. this is me tumbling outside stark naked to the view of everyone, as I tried my best to rush back inside, I slipped and fell flat and due to the slippery ground, slipped all the way to a ditch. infact those who didn't see me earlier had now been alerted by the laughter of others. as soap was in my eyes I couldn't see amidst the tears.

everyone at iddo motor park saw my jolonjolo Dat day.

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2017
judgedredd22:

i am ghoster than you, we go make sense together! grin grin grin

There's no word like ghoster o
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by judgedredd22(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ebayray:

There's no word like ghoster o

is it your english? dey there now... abeg fix date make i begin plan myself! grin grin grin grin we must ghost together!
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
judgedredd22:

is it your english? dey there now... abeg fix date make i begin plan myself! grin grin grin grin we must ghost together!

Ah sorry o, its not my English.

Which date?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ucnwafor(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm fine. How have u been?
cool, hope u remember diz moniker
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
ucnwafor:
cool, hope u remember diz moniker
I do.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by IBreakRules: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:

I love letting it hang loose so I can feel free. grin
you know right bro! that feeling cray!
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ugofr(f): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
bobolizim:
are you for real ? A female that's gonna be a wife some day? That's not freedom it's privacy .
one man's meat, another man's poison.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by judgedredd22(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Ebayray:

Ah sorry o, its not my English.

Which date?

the date for 'come chop'! grin grin

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2017
judgedredd22:

the date for 'come chop'! grin grin

Fogerrit oga.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Hollysaint: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
no comment
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ucnwafor(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I do.
like seriously, u went 2 extinction ba smh
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
ucnwafor:
like seriously, u went 2 extinction ba smh
I've been around sir. How your side nah. Anything for your girl?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by CocoMilian(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:

I tell ya! grin

Letting it dangle freely, + fresh air cheesy

Lol totally grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ucnwafor(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I've been around sir. How your side nah. Anything for your girl?
until wen u bcum okpeke girl, then....
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
ucnwafor:
until wen u bcum okpeke girl, then....
what's okpete again?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by ucnwafor(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
what's okpete again?
okpeke girl use 2 work in a cassava farm na
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Do it everyday ! Sleep naked most times
And besides house dey lonely so berra to be one with nature and move like Eve .. who knows Adam could be scoping me from afar grin
Lefulefu tell me you don't do this ..
one has to let the pussy get oxygen grin

dammmm smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
u had look angelic in ur birthday suit kiss
if i do it? grin
come closer lemme whisper it to u grin

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by 99foxxy(f): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2017
In the comfort of my room, why can't I move naked from bathroom to my room, no big deal.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2017
IamSINZ:
I'm always naked when I'm home and everyone knows it's my way so they naturally move about with caution gringrin

I bet we are twinnies
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by vickwhizzy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
bobolizim:
Lol, I was a victim of this . I remember one time I went to visit one of my cousins, I was stacked naked went into the bathroom unknowingly to me that his wife was going to come my room , Omo, I screamed ! ...lol grin grin.nairalanders, let's have fun ...share your story !

It's stark not stacked
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Reals(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2017
ugofr:
I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away. cry I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away.
wink
ugofr:
I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away. cry I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by tk4rd: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2017
In my own house and room kwa.??
Habbaaa.!!
I stay alone naa.
I walk about unclad.
Straight to bathroom, and out of bathroom..
Unless, there is a visitor in the house.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by serenegroup(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Caseless post=57799176]I don't know why it's the most difficult thing for me; I can't expose myself even if i'm all alone in my roo. because you never marry
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Rejomar(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
I don happen to me.
i was in a hurry to take my bath and eventually forgot my towel and boxers. I had to go unclad from the bathroom to my room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.