Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? (57859 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by CarterIkonAllah(m): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2017
at 25.I'm Still Enjoying It.Most Especially When its Raining.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Caseless: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2017
I don't know why it's the most difficult thing for me; I can't expose myself even if i'm all alone in my room.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Caseless: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:

I love letting it hang loose so I can feel free. grin
so, in ur boxer, it's not 'hanging loose' already? How u kids lie here is 'appalling'.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Blackhawk01: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:
I'm always naked when I'm home and everyone knows it's my way so they naturally move about with caution gringrin
Showing d whole house ur albino pweek!!! Anyway, none of ma biz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Bontia(m): 7:52am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

embarrassed, Only if was a young lady

she's married n I know that I have nothing to do wt her
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

when I noticed ,I faced her n she was like bros, ur thing big ooooo

she dey beg me for BJ since BT I no gree

this lie is from the pits of hell
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by colossus91(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2017
i do that every day grin my bathroom is in my room eh eh eh!!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by amakadihot87(f): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Went to bath in a face me I face u ,..forgot my warpper n decided to bath like that

My neighbour sexy wife was inside d bathroom watching my me, observing my six packs

when I noticed ,I faced her n she was like bros, ur thing big ooooo.

.lie lie

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Dailyschoolnews: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Even in my house alone i still peep before navigating sometimes... grin grin grin

I like you.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Even in my house alone i still peep before navigating sometimes... grin grin grin

Lmao, A realistic member of Afonjanistan
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Foxykevo(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Like been unclad when am home... From bedroom to sitting room..dnt no dat my neighbor staying upstairs opposite my flat at times do see me through my sitting windom when she is outside

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Ajicold(f): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2017
IamSINZ:

I love letting it hang loose so I can feel free. grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Afonjashapmouth: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Lmao, A realistic member of Afonjanistan

Mumu and what has tribalism got to do with this be sensible in your sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Amarabae(f): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2017
I am doing that almost everyday, there is a bathroom in my bedroom na.
But i understand the one the OP is talking about, Guys are fond of doing that one.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Lalas247(f): 9:40am On Jun 24, 2017
Do it everyday ! Sleep naked most times
And besides house dey lonely so berra to be one with nature and move like Eve .. who knows Adam could be scoping me from afar grin
Lefulefu tell me you don't do this ..
one has to let the pussy get oxygen grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Lalas247(f): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2017
Mynd44:

Video or it didn't happen
Lets see yours grin ...

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by IamSINZ(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2017
ugofr:
I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away. cry I still do that that's why i don't like having guests, they take my freedom away.

You suppose invite me, let's get into Adam and Eve mode grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Greven(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2017
Homeboiy:

when I noticed ,I faced her n she was like bros, ur thing big ooooo

bros bros

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by IamSINZ(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hope nor be that your one room you wan show her?

Baba, na under bridge I dey live o grin
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Mynd44: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Lets see yours grin ...

I dont na
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by sharpwriter(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Foxykevo:

Like been unclad when am home... From bedroom to sitting room..dnt no dat my neighbor staying upstairs opposite my flat at times do see me through my sitting windom when she is outside

And how did you now know, she told you or you saw her?
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Lalas247(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Mynd44:

I dont na
Lol tongue don't worry I will use my photographic memory ..
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by IamSINZ(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2017
CocoMilian:

That typa Freedom is the best feeling ever grin
I tell ya! grin
Letting it dangle freely, + fresh air cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by IamSINZ(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Portgas:

so u feel free without cloths ehn ..... I mean even animals wear clothing ....... their fur and feathers

I only wear clothes when I'm cold. I believe that's the reason for having fur and hairs?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2017
A man with small penis hide when he wants to urinate.
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2017
I hardly wear boxers to stroll in the streets.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Flamezreal(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2017
MissCuppy:
Not when all the rooms in the house are ensuite.
That's it
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2017
judgedredd22:

to see you naked go make plenty sense sha!! when you go invite me to come chop for your house? grin grin grin grin

Lolz you nor go see me. I be ghost tongue
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by benswagtt(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2017
bobolizim:
are you for real ? A female that's gonna be a wife some day? That's not freedom it's privacy .
she using "freedom" doesn't make her wrong. She's 100% right...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Mumu and what has tribalism got to do with this be sensible in your sarcasm

Afonjanistan an country nah
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Olibboy: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2017
bobolizim:
you sound like a ghetto man grin
lolzz ghetto laiye wa...
Re: Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2017
judgedredd22:

to see you naked go make plenty sense sha!! when you go invite me to come chop for your house? grin grin grin grin

Lolz, you nr go see me. I be ghost tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.