Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (65902 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by zubydave(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
For those of you imagining how old the dude is, the guy might be the last among his parents children. The said niece might even be the daughter of maybe his most eldest sister-you know women get married early in life than men.So the elder sister might have given birth when he was maybe 7 or 10.
Now to the OP, madam run for your dear life. If truely he slept with someone of his bloodline then there is a heavy curse already on him; unless you want to be a prayer warrior seeking for solutions all your life- nothing God cannot do anyway.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Bondesniger(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
the guy was out of his mind and i so much think the girl is at fault
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Jabioro: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
OP my candid talk.. There are more to the purported niece .Just waka like say nothing do you except you want more it..
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by fineyemi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
some people are crazy, Why will u sleep with your niece
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Riduane: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

A young lady in her late 30s is his niece?
Then how old is the said fiance?

I hope you're not about marrying your forefather?

In fact, the whole thing tire me angry
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by yungkels(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mindless on that.. Thats family affair...
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by dee02(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.
Ok. undecided
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Theblackstalln: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Like obontami grin fucktoto! Can imagine how you look am that daygrin
See the sista who said I need jesus

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by able20(m): 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.
Nice script for entertainment I must say.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Awodipog(m): 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members or house maid would be nothing.

God exposed them so u can run. Use your head.

*Please remove the condition. whether he confesses or not, he is not good for you. That his Parent are even begging you not to leave their son shows the Son is a LIABILITY for you in the future.

Runnnn
He has said it all
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Oyindidi(f): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Theblackstalln:

See the sista who said I need jesus
grin you again!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by mbjsuki(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
is there anything wrong sleeping with someone?

be precise, did you catch them sleeping or fvcking? undecided

Please you need to read the message again, I think you have missed some important parts. Or do you also need CCTV for her to back up her claim?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by clive2u(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
If he has d mind to sleep with his neice then he'l sleep with his daughter somday
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by morereb10: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
oh chineke
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Funkybabee(f): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
hmmm this story funny shaa!!
but why did men have a soup and go for rusting yam.
this is unfair ooo

sister first go and pray about it, let holy spirit minister to u cuz I cant advice you to leave him. it may be his problem that devil gave him not to married as for his age now, because u said her parents is begging u. and try to tell ur parents and elders that are in long marriage for advice everybody have their own problems sister.

cuz if u married him and discover this are u going to divorce him?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Tecno66: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
This banging and moaning things self. Seems moaning spices the stuff and you dont do it to his satisfaction otherwise why will he tiptoe to see another girl while you are in bed with him?
sweetangel04:

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Blecus: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
My dear, run for your life. Since both of them are enjoying it,nothing can make them stop.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by humberjade: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

She can be his niece now....What if she is d daughter of his eldest sibling who is far older than him (say like 20 years difference)?

As 4 d OP, the handwriting is boldly written on the wall already, OP will be doing herself a whole lot of harm going further into this already doomed relationship.

There are somethings that can't be changed, if you think your partner would change a particular trait after marriage, you are on a long thing.

Seeing these dangerous traits before marriage and running will reduce violence and death in marriages...even the very rampant divorce case here and there.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by vikt: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Why is it that when things going on is rough that most people run. Please don't make a decision based on what they are writing here. Rather I will advise you to pray to GOD to give you wisdom on how to approach this matter
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by curvilicious: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
If he can sleep with his niece then he can do same to your daughters nd rape ur sons.
But how old is he if his niece is 30 whole years?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Tecno66: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
You call a lady in her late thirties young lady? Then what do you call a 22 year old lady? On the other hand for you to call a lady in her late thirties young lady maybe you are in your forties. And if the lady still does stuff like this at this age, then she has a long way to go.
sweetangel04:

Fast forward, last weekend I came to j him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by leonard4real(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dis one weak me......

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
you want to run off , then why are u telling us I don't give a fvck
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by botad(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
"Any stray pussy"!!!

pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

OP no vex, the age of the niece confused me. Please leave that man alone. If she's truly his niece, such a man can have sex with his own daughter, your sister and any stray pussy. I don't even want to talk about his unfaithful nature. This one his parents are begging you, them wan dash you big baby be that.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by maballack(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
My point exactly how old then is he, story doesnt add up..try again with another

pocohantas:
Nawa.
Man wahala again?

OP no vex, the age of the niece confused me. Please leave that man alone. If she's truly his niece, such a man can have sex with his own daughter, your sister and any stray pussy. I don't even want to talk about his unfaithful nature. This one his parents are begging you, them wan dash you big baby be that.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Collins4u1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
if the guy's niece is in her late 30's then your fiance is how many years old??

i dongerrit
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Theblackstalln: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin you again!
Yes o...am monitoring you on NL now....I have being assigned to watch all your dealings grin

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Renegadefrank(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please dump his ass. Whether she's his niece or not, why would he propose to you if he still indulges in immorality? More insulting is the fact that he did it right under your nose. Imagine the possible atrocities that he could commit? The dude's still confused. Best wishes to you though as you navigate your new ''Single'' status. My two cents sha.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Oyindidi(f): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Theblackstalln:

Yes o...am monitoring you on NL now....I have being assigned to watch all your dealings grin
Lol, welcome my monitoring spirit
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Dicksonpal: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

how old are you, which kind beg be this na
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by nextstep(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
is there anything wrong sleeping with someone?

be precise, did you catch them sleeping or fvcking? undecided

Which part of "lo and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them." is ambiguous? grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Dicksonpal: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
eyinjuege:
To those wondering if its the guy's niece, its very possible.
I know people who are older than their uncles.

I know an elderly woman who's uncles and aunts call her Sister ....... Heck, she's older than quite a no of her father's siblings.

Some last born of some families are 'mistakes'. Unplanned, unexpected pregnancies.
Imagine a NL posted recently about her lil bro, 4year old, meanwhile she's about 20 or so. If she gets married and has a child by 22years, won't the child be like a sibling to her own brother?
that's true am 5 years older than my nephew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.