Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (44860 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

Minister kor ambassador ni.. you better shine your eyes wella.

It's the saintly sanctimonious ones that end up with "carcasses".. living dead bodies.

God help us all

Best of luck jowo..dont wish me bad luck
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Are you high? What has emotion got to do with money? Its a human being's emotion you are toiling with here not a doll. Some people put their all in a relationship and you just wake up one day and decide to leave. I guess its more favourable these days for women not to put all their eggs in one basket. Some guys have no conscience whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Tnx.
So...tell me, if you date a girl for years...invest your time, emotions, money, energy, body... everything and she leaves you for no just cause.

What would you say happened to you?

Ofcourse feel used in all honesty, i don't argue against your point, neither do i have any basis for any debate, just reading... I believe the condition is the same with biz when you do biz with a partner and one party flees with everything..Well...God help us all
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by MissRaine69(f): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
You can't equate emotional investment with material things, most feel "used" because the guy is not transparent that's when feelings of being "used" manifest. You also assume money has been spent what if it was the woman helping out the man? Men have this predicament as well. Have a holistic view of relationships the feeling affects both.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by canalily(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
He even askd her this....angry

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissCuppy:
Are you high? What has emotion got to do with money? Its a human being's emotion you are toiling with here not a doll. Some people put their all in a relationship and you just wake up one day and decide to leave. I guess its more favourable these days for women not to put all their eggs in one basket. Some guys have no conscience whatsoever.

What are you inspiring the few good ones left to do auntie Romoke?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Ofcourse feel used in all honesty, i don't argue against your point, neither do i have any basis for any debate, just reading... I believe the condition is the same with biz when you do biz with a partner and one party flees with everything..Well...God help us all

Tnx for being sincere. Though the used and dump sounds harsh, and some of us might not voice such words out...but it doesn't mean we didn't hurt.
It doesn't mean some were actually not used and dumped.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by centboy123456(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:
Sadly na used and dumped full everywhere now. After fvcking several guys with different dic.k sizes, they'll expect to have happy marriage with one God fearing sanctimonious pastor grin

That's why you see them bitching around the internet seeking solace and attention from strangers. Old cargoes dem acting stupid.
Ashewo no pay, dem no go hear.

u re right oh different di, cks at d end dey will try to fine one holy man to marry
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by graciella(f): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
redbeans:
It's high time ladies had some self worth. You dated a guy. Fine, he slept with you, you spend emotional times with him and he just left. Don't forget he spent money on you too and gave you the good things of life. Just savour the moment and move on.

Some pple don't give money ooo lol but why did he just left? JUST?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Tnx for being sincere. Though the used and dump sounds harsh, and some of us might not voice such words out...but it doesn't mean we didn't hurt.
It doesn't mean some were actually not used and dumped.

Let's continue this chat ina diff style please
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Alariwo2: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
omooba969:

What's postinor2 & what's it used for? cool

It's a very effective pill ladies use to kill babies in their womb after having unprotected sex to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

Any lady caught up in abortion (postinor2, hangers etc.) is guilty of murder and as such, has a case to answer with the Creator (giver of life).
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by chukky4332: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Guys and ladies lets clear the air with few important points.I be guy u be babe getting u pregnant was never an intent besides u say u love raw and hard,which I gave u and for safety I gave u postunor to calm down.Babes love lies alot,u cant ever tell a lady a simple truth she will believe u.No check it out,I hate it when women say dey foot a guys bills,how many of u do that in the whole world? Not up to 15% of the women in the world do that,babe its a relationship for crying out loud.I am not saying all what guys do are good but u chop my money,chop my turkey chop my dicky and enjoy yourself and all u give na toto,if u say your body sags,whoes fault is it me or you,ba me creat u,who adked u to Bleep larger dicks.Do u know that each cum a guy comes.Ounces of energy gets dessipated and he getts weeker and tinner as the day goes unless he replenishes

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by omooba969(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
toastedbread:

it's a mobile application that increases the human iq.

Ok

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
A lady could actually be used and dumped in a relationship. Op, you made mention of only one case that both parties benefited from the relationship and one claimed used and dumped. How about when the lady was the one footing the guy's bills, he promised her marriage, bleeped her in all sex position, then dumps her to marry another lady. Won't she say she was "Used and dumped?", or will it be wrong to say "I was used and dumped?".
customer
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Let's continue this chat ina diff style please

You want to use and dump me grin grin grin ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!. Sex wasn't the only thing I pointed out. No girl would feel used if all she did with you was sex. They feel used 'cause you lied to them, and they bought your lies.

If you don't want to marry a girl, define your relationship with her and no one would feel used. Some of you use marriage as an excuse to milk some ladies dry, then dump them for another. To some, you pretend like you'd never cheat while they try their best to please you, just to find out they're dating "Dogs", why won't they feel used?.

Lies....used as in how?

Did the guy use her for MMM? It is all about the sex for girls because they think they are doing guys a favour by fucking them, even when they are the ones who scream to high heavens

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

You want to use and dump me grin grin grin ?

Have guys told you this particular statement? Or rather how many guys have asked you this exact question...or rather told you..
Benita27:
A lady could actually be used and dumped in a relationship. Op, you made mention of only one case that both parties benefited from the relationship and one claimed used and dumped. How about when the lady was the one footing the guy's bills, he promised her marriage, bleeped her in all sex position, then dumps her to marry another lady. Won't she say she was "Used and dumped?", or will it be wrong to say "I was used and dumped?".

Is it also possible for a man to be used and dumped?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by omooba969(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

It's a very effective pill ladies use to kill babies in their womb after having unprotected sex to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

Any lady caught up in abortion (postinor2, hangers etc.) is guilty of murder and as such, has a case to answer with the Creator (giver of life).

So anyone who uses this postinor2 is a potential baby killer? undecided
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Have guys told you this particular statement? Or rather how many guys have asked you this exact question...or rather told you..
LOL! Just one, does that count?
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Alariwo2: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
omooba969:

So anyone who uses this postinor2 is a potential baby killer? undecided

No.. a prospective one

see question

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL! Just one, does that count?

Failed...i haven't asked you the question...How many guys have told you you're too sharp for your own good...I keep..rather, hmmm...I'll keep the rest for later
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Liability(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
chukky4332:
Guys and ladies lets clear the air with few important points.I be guy u be babe getting u pregnant was never an intent besides u say u love raw and hard,which I gave u and for safety I gave u postunor to calm down.Babes love lies alot,u cant ever tell a lady a simple truth she will believe u.No check it out,I hate it when women say dey foot a guys bills,how many of u do that in the whole world? Not up to 15% of the women in the world do that,babe its a relationship for crying out loud.I am not saying all what guys do are good but u chop my money,chop my turkey chop my dicky and enjoy yourself and all u give na toto,if u say your body sags,whoes fault is it me or you,ba me creat u,who adked u to Bleep larger dicks.Do u know that each cum a guy comes.Ounces of energy gets dessipated and he getts weeker and tinner as the day goes unless he replenishes
nice one.....dont mind those stuuuupid beeetches. After i waste my sperm na peak milk with two other item i dey use get myself back. If not na skeleton things ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
sonofLuci:
I swear I been think way na sexybbstar create this thread when I first read the topic ni
I'm having a break for now.. I've been so busy lately. No time.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by DAntivirus: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!. Sex wasn't the only thing I pointed out. No girl would feel used if all she did with you was sex. They feel used 'cause you lied to them, and they bought your lies.

If you don't want to marry a girl, define your relationship with her and no one would feel used. Some of you use marriage as an excuse to milk some ladies dry, then dump them for another. To some, you pretend like you'd never cheat while they try their best to please you, just to find out they're dating "Dogs", why won't they feel used?.

oya sorry, don't cry!
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Lies....used as in how?

Did the guy use her for MMM? It is all about the sex for girls because they think they are doing guys a favour by fucking them, even when they are the ones who scream to high heavens
Well, till you guys stop judging girls for having sex...don't try to make it seem like they shouldn't feel they were the one that lost.
Some of them must feel that way, especially when they thought the relationship had prospects.

Why do you guys feel used when you spend on a girl, and she breaks up with you? Probably because you guys attach more importance to your money than your body.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Alariwo2: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Lies....used as in how?

They actually get used and dumped. Unlike guys, women have biological clock (time frame for them to procreate) which stops at 35 or thereabout.

Imagine a guy dating a girl for 7 - 9yrs with the promise of marriage, enjoying sex and all other benefits with her yet ends up marrying another one. Is the life of the previous one not ruined already?
who will look at her side after she must have grown out of shape and proportion due to constant sex and side effect of taking in excessive sperm all year round.

Abi you don't know virgin will always be different from tokunbo.. The body features alone will tell you
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by NaeChris: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tell them Op.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by nwadiuko1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
this scenario is really scarce as far as Nigeria is concerned
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

They actually get used and dumped. Unlike guys, women have biological clock (time frame for them to procreate) which stops at 35 or thereabout.

Imagine a guy dating a girl for 7 - 9yrs with the promise of marriage, enjoying sex and all other benefits with her yet ends up marrying another one. Is the life of the previous one not ruined already?
who will look at her side after she must have grown out of shape and proportion due to constant sex and side effect of taking in excessive sperm all year round.

Abi you don't know virgin will always be different from tokunbo.. The body features alone will tell you

Chai...at Abi you don't know virgin will always be different from tokunbo.. The body features alone will tell you
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:
No matter how hard you guys try to deceive yourself with that we bleeped each other line...we all know it's a lie.

Guys feel used when they spend lots of money on a girl and she dumps them. Girls feel used when they invest their emotions and body, only to get dumped.

So, don't come here to comment just for cheap liks.
Some people actually get used in a relationship. Don't promise anybody things you can't fufil. Don't give false hopes.

There is a reason the average guy will feel cheated when he isn't getting sex in a relationship and an average girl would feel cheated if her man never shows some care materially or commitment.

It's a woman that will be drinking postinor2.
It's a woman that might get pregnant and probably do an abortion.
You can't come here and claim they bleeped each other, then go on another thread to judge girls bodycount. That defies logic.
You can deceive yourselves, but not me. Women tend to lose more emotionally. Allow them express themselves.

I didn't even know what postinor2 meant until you mentioned it, now that I know...lemme go and buy 1 Dozen and keep tongue , So I can be giving her every time after the ***

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by TrumpDonald2: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:

You made a valid point and in my opinion, such should be the only situation whereby a lady can say that she was used and dumped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.