Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (44851 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Alariwo2: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Movingcoil:
customer

this reminds me of the song.. customer dada ni grin

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by vincentjk(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Women can be funny sometimes
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Alariwo2: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Chai...at Abi you don't know virgin will always be different from tokunbo.. The body features alone will tell you

Virgin aka tear rubber like madam virginkpekus cheesy

don't dull oga
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by BigBrother9ja: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
A lady could actually be used and dumped in a relationship. Op, you made mention of only one case that both parties benefited from the relationship and one claimed used and dumped. How about when the lady was the one footing the guy's bills, he promised her marriage, bleeped her in all sex position, then dumps her to marry another lady. Won't she say she was "Used and dumped?", or will it be wrong to say "I was used and dumped?".
Eya cry
Wrong choices...
Better luck next time.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by gentlechyke(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!. Sex wasn't the only thing I pointed out. No girl would feel used if all she did with you was sex. They feel used 'cause you lied to them, and they bought your lies.

If you don't want to marry a girl, define your relationship with her and no one would feel used. Some of you use marriage as an excuse to milk some ladies dry, then dump them for another. To some, you pretend like you'd never cheat while they try their best to please you, just to find out they're dating "Dogs", why won't they feel used?.

Yet to find a lady who doesn't like lies than truth. it's how ladies are wired. so let's say she is told what she wants to hear as the bargaining point of agreement otherwise no lady gone hear a Dude out at first instance

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
I believe it's suffice to say I got used and dumped after doing a lot, spent lots of years thinking efforts would be rewarded, so i believe ladies have a right to used the phrase, some guys do things that are not it..I learnt of a man in Germany, a babe did 19 abortions for, slept with sugar daddies to raise ticket money for him to go to Europe, big boi come, she no marry, Politician come she no marry, the guy didn't marry her, she lost her womb, this sh*t took place just 6weeks back...the guy came down to earth, from a multi millionaire in Germany, this guy cant eat twice in Naija now, he just woke up in Germany was deported and since then problems left right and center, we guys should take things easy oh..I have a catalogue of stufs like dis anyway on both sides though sha
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

Virgin aka tear rubber like madam virginkpekus cheesy

don't dull oga

No comment... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
truthsayer009:

I didn't even know what postinor2 meant until you mentioned it, now that I know...lemme go and buy 1 Dozen and keep tongue , So I can be giving her every time after the ***
LOL! To each his own...
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by JerryTemi(f): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
I thank God is an open forum where this topic is being discusses and we ladies are learning. You don't promise a lady marriage and expect her to say thank you when you dumb her. Do you guys no how it feels?please ask any of your sisters that have there. I have been there so I no how it feels. Na that pain make me wise now. Some months back I started dating one guy like that,anytime he calls me he will be asking of my flat mate to the extent when I was going to see him,he did the same thing then we had little issue and reconciled but what he said during that time shocked me "he said if we quarrel again consider it over uhmm my friends I ended the call and ended the relationship because anytime you throw caution to the winds the out come is always disheartened so ladies let's wise up. If you are a guy you want sex say it instead of using LOVE to deceive us if I wan give I go if I no want fine.wise up ladies .

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
truthsayer009:

I didn't even know what postinor2 meant until you mentioned it, now that I know...lemme go and buy 1 Dozen and keep tongue , So I can be giving her every time after the ***

Like you it was female that also schooled me about Postinor2... So ..how do i say it...? I'll hush it

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Well, till you guys stop judging girls for having sex...don't try to make it seem like they shouldn't feel they were the one that lost.
Some of them must feel that way, especially when they thought the relationship had prospects.

Why do you guys feel used when you spend on a girl, and she breaks up with you? Probably because you guys attach more importance to your money than your body.

Funny...a kid in my church asked her mum, mummy can you trust your jewelries to the househelp, the mother screamed no... The little girl now asked, mummy then why do you trust us with the househelp... grin

The mother was in shock when she narrated the scenario..Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
JerryTemi:
I thank God is an open forum where this topic is being discusses and we ladies are learning. You don't promise a lady marriage and expect her to say thank you when you dumb her. Do you guys no how it feels?please ask any of your sisters that have there. I have been there so I no how it feels. Na that pain make me wise now. Some months back I started dating one guy like that,anytime he calls me he will be asking of my flat mate to the extent when I was going to see him,he did the same thing then we had little issue and reconciled but what he said during that time shocked me "he said if we quarrel again consider it over uhmm my friends I ended the call and ended the relationship because anytime you throw caution to the winds the out come is always disheartened so ladies let's wise up. If you are a guy you want sex say it instead of using LOVE to deceive us if I wan give I go if I no want fine.wise up ladies .

Lol @ If you no go give, you no want. I hope you could tell your bf this too sha o. don't scold us for your bf's problems
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by wiseone10: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
A lady could actually be used and dumped in a relationship. Op, you made mention of only one case that both parties benefited from the relationship and one claimed used and dumped. How about when the lady was the one footing the guy's bills, he promised her marriage, bleeped her in all sex position, then dumps her to marry another lady. Won't she say she was "Used and dumped?", or will it be wrong to say "I was used and dumped?".

In that case guys can be used and dumped too. Infact going by this your reasoning, more guys are used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Gerrard59(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's very simple... they like to do the dumping and expect u to understand and move on...but they don't like being dumped...

The
but men don't have sagging boobss,
men don't have holes that get wide..

If the vagina gets wide as a result of constant sexual intercourse, what happens during child birth?

Hint: The vagina is an elastic organ.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by holluphemydavid(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Am here to read comments
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by ebby9z(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

A self acclaimed demon!!!....not bad!!not bad at all!!!

so what do u have to show in ur demonic resumé??

Mind you....
if uve not broken the heart of at least 18 babes,
have ur named stained with at least 5abortions,
At least 15 slay queens must be cursing u every morning as they wake up....please go and drop that title....u are not yet a Yoruba demon...

Go and pick up the demonic application form....
Oh boy...see criteria grin grin grin that part about slay Queens cursing really got me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pls nobody should curse me o, we both enjoyed the things o
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:

It is good for such lady...Anyone practicing sex before marriage deserves that.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

It's very simple... they like to do the dumping and expect u to understand and move on...but they don't like being dumped...

The truth is women sometimes have a lot to loose...no matter how u look at it...
Yes! During sex..both parties contribute their bodies and fvck each other...
men don't get pregnant hence they don't go tru risk of abortion
and near death experience...
And finally men easily walk up to women and start anoda relationships all over...but women have to wait to be approached, the bad part is..it could be another Yoruba demon all over again...

Men don't have holes..true..
But they waste their semen, reduced the strength of their erection which is suppose to be for their wives...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by ebby9z(m): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
The double standards girls assume most times is horribly annoying. Do you know how many guys have sponsored their girlfriends college education with the girl dumping them in the end? Do you realise most working class guys date students and spend money on them without eventually marrying them?
The point is like every other deals in life, things work out or fail. There is no need for a party to keep donning the hat of victimization. It's utterly annoying.
I have a lady I've not even seen her pants before and I've spent more than a hundred thousand on, if she decides to walk away, fine. I'll move on. That's how it is.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Funny...a kid in my church asked her mum, mummy can you trust your jewelries to the househelp, the mother screamed no... The little girl now asked, mummy then why do you trust us with the househelp... grin

The mother was in shock when she narrated the scenario..Lol

Misplaced priorities...

mazinoweb:

It is good for such lady...Anyone practicing sex before marriage deserves that.
A guy once told me he can never date a lady without having sex with her...on enquiry, he said...such ladies feel they can leave anytime because they have lost nothing'. That made me know some guys actually view having sex with a girl as some sort of collateral.

I think it is kind of easier picking up when there is no sex involved.

ebby9z:
The double standards girls assume most times is horribly annoying. Do you know how many guys have sponsored their girlfriends college education with the girl dumping them in the end? Do you realise most working class guys date students and spend money on them without eventually marrying them?
The point is like every other deals in life, things work out or fail. There is no need for a party to keep donning the hat of victimization. It's utterly annoying.
I have a lady I've not even seen her pants before and I've spent more than a hundred thousand on, if she decides to walk away, fine. I'll move on. That's how it is.

Take it easy, don't get yourself worked up.
Nobody is applying double standard here, you can create a topic on that and we will address it. The only double standard here are people trying to trivialise a heartbroken lady's pain, when both gender actually have it rough.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by luluman: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
ladies are actually expressive and they NEED to use words to communicate how they feel most times... IF they wont say what you said they shouldn't THEN WHAT THA HELL WILL THEY SAY....

You even missed the fact of the matter: the sex thing was enjoyed by both of them, so why do they now make it look like they only served the guy.Secondly no law says a guy must marry a girl he dates no matter how long it lasts.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL! To each his own...

Lol, but you sef, you be Badoo oh ! Anyway, its all good.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Amberon11: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
God help me tho.
Splinz:
It depends. This advice should be strictly for an undefined relationship. For instance, one can't get in a relationship on the premise of marriage, and then the next moment he/she wants out just like that. What happen to the initial understanding/agreement?

You know that's betrayal, and such is a wrong doing.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by motherfucker: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!. Sex wasn't the only thing I pointed out. No girl would feel used if all she did with you was sex. They feel used 'cause you lied to them, and they bought your lies.

If you don't want to marry a girl, define your relationship with her and no one would feel used. Some of you use marriage as an excuse to milk some ladies dry, then dump them for another. To some, you pretend like you'd never cheat while they try their best to please you, just to find out they're dating "Dogs", why won't they feel used?.

Blah blah blah. You ladies often choose wrong guy and then come out to cry wolf. You are generally attracted to guys that treat you like trash abeg. Most of you will say you don't want nice guys. Or you ended a relationship because a guy was too nice. Blaming on your wrong choice abeg.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by pocohantas(f): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
luluman:
You even missed the fact of the matter: the sex thing was enjoyed by both of them, so why do they now make it look like they only served the guy.Secondly no law says a guy must marry a girl he dates no matter how long it lasts.
I like you, you are very liberal. I hope you will still be this liberal when the tables turn kiss
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm having a break for now.. I've been so busy lately. No time.

Working? undecided
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Amberon11: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Would you complain if the roles were reversed?
hkidola00:
please about the dating dog side...ok a girl dat we both plan to marry....our parent know us togeda,but she many times deny me sex except she feels like once in a while,and as a man,i cant hold dis tin......will it be a dog behaviour if have it wit oda girls...but i still plan on marrying d girl wit me
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Maxi112: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
JerryTemi:
I thank God is an open forum where this topic is being discusses and we ladies are learning. You don't promise a lady marriage and expect her to say thank you when you dumb her. Do you guys no how it feels?please ask any of your sisters that have there. I have been there so I no how it feels. Na that pain make me wise now. Some months back I started dating one guy like that,anytime he calls me he will be asking of my flat mate to the extent when I was going to see him,he did the same thing then we had little issue and reconciled but what he said during that time shocked me "he said if we quarrel again consider it over uhmm my friends I ended the call and ended the relationship because anytime you throw caution to the winds the out come is always disheartened so ladies let's wise up.If you are a guy you want sex say it instead of using LOVE to deceive us if I wan give I go if I no want fine.wise up ladies .
Emboldened caught my interest, hope you'd oblige without a second thought if a guy walk up to you for sex without love....?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Staru1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:

okay bcz someone promised marriage, along d line he found her not suitable for marriage, most especially those who doesn't know how to cook, he then Force rubbish to himself bcz of vow, broken engagement is better than divorce.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

They actually get used and dumped. Unlike guys, women have biological clock (time frame for them to procreate) which stops at 35 or thereabout.

Imagine a guy dating a girl for 7 - 9yrs with the promise of marriage, enjoying sex and all other benefits with her yet ends up marrying another one. Is the life of the previous one not ruined already?
who will look at her side after she must have grown out of shape and proportion due to constant sex and side effect of taking in excessive sperm all year round.

Abi you don't know virgin will always be different from tokunbo.. The body features alone will tell you

Sister it is a very simple matter.

Stop accepting gifts and tell the guy you won't have sex, neither will you wait for eternity. If he can't stay without sex and won't do anything within 4 years max, then you move on. No be by force. Man wen want woman go sharp sharp go do the needful. But I guess that is another problem as many girls want to have the biggest wedding in town.
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by Lalas247(f): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Redbeans u have done well
But
Some circumstances vary .. like splinz stated some will promise wedding even get engaged last min it's dueces
Oda rara
Re: Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped by jahbiz: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
1StopRudeness:

The truth is women sometimes have a lot to loose...no matter how u look at it...
Yes! During sex..both parties contribute their bodies and fvck each other...
men don't get pregnant hence they don't go tru risk of abortion
and near death experience...
And finally men easily walk up to women and start anoda relationships all over...but women have to wait to be approached, the bad part is..it could be another Yoruba demon all over again...

abeg wetin u min by "" another Yoruba demon""" ano understand at all abi demon no dey ur tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic). / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.