Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. (19030 Views)

Explosives Abandoned During Civil War Recovered By Police / Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War / Soyinka Breaks Silence: BIAFRA (igbos) SUFFERED GENOCIDE During Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by babapupa: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2010
EzeUche:

You could never claim the akatas of North America, because they most of them are of Igbo descent.

Anyway, we already know you Yorubas are cowards. As the Hausa were killing innocent Igbos, your people were in the background cheering the Hausa on like some little school girls. We Igbos fought the Hausa, Yoruba, the Brits and other Western powers who supported the FG for years! Only starvation defeated us! The ingenuity of the Igbo race is above all you lesser people. Especially you so called "civilized" Yoruba!

A Yoruba man can never defeat an Igbo in a 1 on 1 fight. If war was to come to Nigeria, the Igbo would move quickly and punish the Yoruba for their cowardly ways. At least I have a little respect for the Hausa, because they will fight for what they believe in. The Yoruba are to opportunistic to stand up and fight for a cause. You all kill each other for political gain.  No one can trust you Yorubas.

A day of reckoning will come and the Ndi Igbo will defeat your weak people. Now continue to wear your skinny jeans and act like you all have this "swagga" while we Igbo are just waiting for the right time to strike.

According to our history, we have just one coward and his name is Ojukwu. And only one weak people, Igbo people and I'm gonna tell you why.

In any shipwreck, the Captain is always the last person to leave the ship, but our one and only coward and betrayer of Igbo people shoved his people aside, bolted out the door and left his people for dead. He asked his people to make the ultimate sacrifice but he had no intentions of matching his people's efforts, he callously refused sacrifice the shortest hair on his body, he simply cut and run.

He showed up decades later to party and have a good time with the same people he risked so many lives to fight and defeat, he's even collecting pensions from the same enemy. The folks he lead to their deaths must be turning and shaking there heads in their graves.

Now we have these clueless loud mouths running all over the place with the same warped mentality.

One more time, Igbo people are the weakest people in Nigeria.

Hausa people whooped your a!s!s up north, but they are still your best friend from ZIK to Ekwueme and down to your current leaders. We don't give a hoot about you or Hausa people, abi you forgot how Fashola told your Yaradua to go pound stone.

3rd marine commando lead by 2 Yoruba colonels named Colonel Benjamin Adekunle (called the Black Scorpion) and Olusegun Obasanjo whooped your Biafran army to surrender. The Biafran army surrendered to Obasanjo, a Yoruba Yoruba, and you lost the freeking war anyways,

So who is weak?

Your lost because of your weakness and lousy planning.

How many Igbo men are out there fighting the system or anything anything at all ? Zero

What are you people doing? Nothing but running your weak mouth as as usual and crying and winning.

Yoruba people are weak? You must be out of your mind. Yoruba people have lost brave men and women who staked their lives and challenged the system from Fela, Fela's mother, Dele Giwa, Abiola, Kudirat Abiola, Bayo Ohu, Bola Ige and we still have Wole Shoyinka, Pastor Bakare, Femi Falana and others out there risking their lives for their fellow country men. What are you guys doing or have ever done.

What are you brave at? Losing wars and selling spare parts?

Ndo my brother.

When ever you develop the urge to utter that week Yoruba nonsense, always remember that you lost the war because Yoruba people whooped your backside and you surrendered to a Yoruba man. A power greater than you

Now, who is weak?

We try not to get into stuff like these because it's really unnecessary, but you guys spew and recycle so much Tombo talk that somebody got to give you the hard truth.

We don't start or go around threads needlessly dissing and spreading fallacies about Igbo people, from now on, count on us to respond accordingly. I'm not asking you to stop, just letting you know that we'll always be around with corner waiting to respond. It's your choice.

No more free pass my friend.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by EzeUche(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2010
The Yoruba are the most conniving and oppurtunistic people I have ever encountered in my life. Who can trust them? Only a few of them have spoken the truth, but for the rest of these people, they only know how to lie and back-stab.

It is not the Muslim north that is the problem, it is the wait on the sideline Yoruba who are not willing to die for anything. Weak men who calculate every move thinking it makes them smart, but they are weak in the eyes of the other groups.

They miss their Oyo Empire when their empire only fought other Yoruba groups. The Nupe overran them and the Hausa overran them. Weak yeye people!

My Aro people are stronger!
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by akigbemaru: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

akamubrain, if you noticed I ignore you for your id'iocy. This conversation is helping the Igbo know who the real enemy is. This is my last comment to you.
Onlyfool, I know your Bi.tch arse tried to avoid me, you don't have to tap out, you may wanna finish what you have started pu, ssy.

You are so dumped, with your retarded and myopic views of life.
You said you want all your Ibos to see real enemy?
Name of one tribe or race that has impacted Ibos ways of living in this world other than Yoruba tribe.

1) 1845 we codify your language by Bishop Ajayi Crowther, so that your monkey arse can talk, so raining insults on fingers that feed you is the way to show your appreciation?
I may turn your Gorrilla looking arse back to monkey, so that you won’t have right to insult me that codify your language for you. I am a direct descendant of Bishop Ajayi Crowther, so when I talk, believe me “Authority” is talking.

2) Ibos are the Jews of Africa, I laugh in Swahili, because 1853, your Isrealis jews were still their fokasibe journey, when we Yoruba brought Christianity to Iboland and built the first church ever known in Iboland.
We created not the first or second churches of African Origin, but four of them at the same time. I am talking about CAC, Celestial, Cherub and Seraph e.t.c.
In religion, we control both spirituality and political will of religion in Africa. While ibos keep their spirituality and sold the political will of religion to “Pope” for a mere Okra and yellow Gari.
Now, they envy that our churches dominate US, Europe, Asia and Africa.
But you know two bosses can’t tug a boat together, you are nothing but a glorified house boy to Pope.

3) We let you swim across river Benue to Western region, so that you can feed yourself and still send money back to the village. You infiltrated on our privacy, killed our beloved dogs in the name of 504 and imported armed robbers to our territory in light of one Nigeria.
Be warned, be yourselves, don’t look Yoruba clock to walk, we can be copied but never can we be duplicated.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by EzeUche(m): 7:34am On Feb 18, 2010
Akigbemaru is taking pride in the white man's religion. Ha! The Yoruba love the white man a lot. These weak fools will do anything to prove they are "civilized" Even kiss the white man's ass. Oh masta oh masta. On some Kunta Kinte type of crap.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by akigbemaru: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2010
EzeUche:

You could never claim the akatas of North America, because they most of them are of Igbo descent.

Anyway, we already know you Yorubas are cowards. As the Hausa were killing innocent Igbos, your people were in the background cheering the Hausa on like some little school girls. We Igbos fought the Hausa, Yoruba, the Brits and other Western powers who supported the FG for years! Only starvation defeated us! The ingenuity of the Igbo race is above all you lesser people. Especially you so called "civilized" Yoruba!

A Yoruba man can never defeat an Igbo in a 1 on 1 fight. If war was to come to Nigeria, the Igbo would move quickly and punish the Yoruba for their cowardly ways. At least I have a little respect for the Hausa, because they will fight for what they believe in. The Yoruba are to opportunistic to stand up and fight for a cause. You all kill each other for political gain. No one can trust you Yorubas.

A day of reckoning will come and the Ndi Igbo will defeat your weak people. Now continue to wear your skinny jeans and act like you all have this "swagga" while we Igbo are just waiting for the right time to strike.

You mean ibos will defeat Yoruba?
When even there is little riot in Lagos, even before we blow whistle you would all have run helter skater to east.
Oyo Empire come and gone just like other great empires. Great Britain that colonized almost half of the world in 1960s is nowhere to be found today. Oyo empire gave historians something to write home.
Not like rudderless ibo nation.
Your tribe never produced nothing to humanity order than mooching humanity.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by EzeUche(m): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2010
akigbemaru:

You mean ibos will defeat Yoruba?
When even there is little riot in Lagos, even before we blow whistle you would all have run helter skater to east.
Oyo Empire come and gone just like other great empires. Great Britain that colonized almost half of the world in 1960s is nowhere to be found today. Oyo empire gave historians something to write home.
Not like rudderless ibo nation.
Your tribe never produced nothing to humanity order than mooching humanity.[/color]

You hold your breath weak Yoruba man. It is funny how you are using the internet, in which one of the inventors of this tool was an IGBO man. The first African literary classic was created by an IGBO man. So you hold your tongue fool.

Weak Oyo Empire was crumbling because the Hausa was making you all into houseboys. You all would be servants to the Hausa if it wasn't for the Brits. No wonder you kiss the white man's ass all the time. He saved your butts.

We Igbos are unique among Africa, because of strong sense of DEMOCRACY. Even before the white man was thinking this, we had a democratic society.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by babapupa: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2010
EzeUche:

You hold your breath weak Yoruba man. It is funny how you are using the internet, in which one of the inventors of this tool was an IGBO man.

mo gbe!! I heard the Moon is Igbo made too.

Talk about grand delusions,
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by akigbemaru: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2010
EzeUche:

Akigbemaru is taking pride in the white man's religion. Ha! The Yoruba love the white man a lot. These weak fools will do anything to prove they are "civilized" Even kiss the white man's backside. Oh masta oh masta. On some Kunta Kinte type of crap.

No Madam, we have never been white wanna-be. That is why we never called our selves Jews of Africa. We reiterate that life began in Ile-Ife and it has been scientifically proven.

It is no surprise that the Yoruba are the ones behind the mega churches of African origin. High wire diplomacy and genuflection are required to hold on to such large congregations. Name them - Living Faith Church, The Redeemed Church of God, Deeper Life Bible Church, Mountain of Fire and Miracles, Mathew Ashimolowo’s Kingsway International Christian Centre (the largest church in Western Europe), Christ Apostolic Church, Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Celestial Church of Christ etc, are headed by Yoruba men. Why not the Igbo? They lack the necessary ingredients of leadership like, patience and diplomacy. It would surprise many that the first congregation that became the Living Faith Church was put together in Kaduna by an Igbo woman. This woman lost out due to lack of patience and diplomacy.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by shanda(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2010
Too much liquor dot make some people mad. Look at what the thread has degenerated to. undecided
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by akigbemaru: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2010
EzeUche:

You hold your breath weak Yoruba man. It is funny how you are using the internet, in which one of the inventors of this tool was an IGBO man. The first African literary classic was created by an IGBO man. So you hold your tongue fool.

Weak Oyo Empire was crumbling because the Hausa was making you all into houseboys. You all would be servants to the Hausa if it wasn't for the Brits. No wonder you kiss the white man's backside all the time. He saved your butts.

We Igbos are unique among Africa, because of strong sense of DEMOCRACY. Even before the white man was thinking this, we had a democratic society.

1) Awolowo told y'all during self rule government that the western region led by example to other regions right or wrong?
2) Which demo-craze is that? It must be so interesting; the troglodytes had democracy in the cave?
That must be lied, because before the demise of our monkeys in Idanre Hills, they were all fore-man too back then, no elders at all that is why they all extinct.
3) Philips Emeagwuali, was born and nurtured up in south west. He’s a quack or “YEYE” scientist. Tell me or show to the world what he has invented. Ordinary Seun of Nairaland is better off than your Yeye scientist. Show me his website or anything he invented please?
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by akigbemaru: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2010
EzeUche:

Akigbemaru is taking pride in the white man's religion. Ha! The Yoruba love the white man a lot. These weak fools will do anything to prove they are "civilized" Even kiss the white man's backside. Oh masta oh masta. On some Kunta Kinte type of crap.

If I take pride in White man religion is none of you business. We started the first ever religion, from the spiritual concepts of our life. It was once upon a time, Greeks followed African religion and really believed in it, they have their own 12 gods like Yoruba and also believed in Oracle like we do.
The great Portuguese empire believed in African religion and incorporated it. French used it to form Kardeism .
No healing or miracle without African spirituality. It’s just unfortunate that Africans are controlling [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by smoothine: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2010
All you guys are just so pathetic. . Ojukwu this ,biafra that nigeria this.For christ sake grow up and move on . During the second world war Japan was levelled to the ground.the kind of devastation left there cannot measure to what happened to biafra x 10 . Yet they redeveloped their country back to the envy of all .every day its biafra this ,ojukwu that .If you want to continue living in the past you can reverse your own time to 1970 .But we are moving forward and that is it.nonsense.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by rexdmx(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2010
smoothline what are not keeping into consideration is simple:

japan was the initial aggressor, they were beaten back after their wars in the phillipines, china and pearl habor.
their development was also as a result of a "single people unit" coming together not a number of tribes
most people here are not even properly aware of the actual sequence of the nigerian-biafran conflict and they are here blabbing on heresay
even other african countries like SA, rwanda had open sessions of meeting in order to "heal"

how do you move forward if you dont know where you have been.

PS: if we talk of moving forward in the fields of commerce, education etc then of course you know the answer to that.
wishing all nigerians peace
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2010
The fact IS that the entity called Nigeria STILL needs to be intensively re-structured.

We have been running on the wrong road for too long. . .
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by labicas(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2010
D Faster u realize Nigeria, is gonna be a failed state soon, the better, who gives 2 fukcs if others are becoming more noticed or relevant? just to inform you, those who fourth and aided the Nigeria Army, where are they? Ask Abacha, he'll tell you where he droped som of em, u guys don't use ur heads, After drinking Free Hennesy, go sleep in your rented apartment, wake up and eat ur mothers food, or out of their stolen wealth, u feel u have arrived. wake up!!! see beyond today. u proba
bly don't know the road to ur village cos there's non, nd ur happy. fooooooools
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by utumma: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2010
cry ppl i alway cry inside my heart when ever i remember this war,while cus my only father brothers was killed, my mother father was killed our house was burnt so,
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by fingard02k(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2010
Seun! Seun!! Seun!!! How many times did i called you? I'm still suspecting you.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by fingard02k(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2010
Oluwaseun! Oluwaseun!! Oluwaseun!!! How many times did i called you? I'm still suspecting you.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2010
Is Nigeria a failed state? Discuss

i cant remember this kind of anger&hatred amongst citizens of any other country on earth! embarassed
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Dereformer(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2010
i have taken time to read what some ignorant NLs have posted about The Biafran war.

The igbos went to that war to prove the point that you cannot continue to oppress a people without their fighting back. We may have lost the war in terms of military might but this point has been proved.

The lessons of the WAR is very fresh in our memory and it has indeed made us stronger. WE are not afraid, in fact, we are more prepared to fight with our lives than ever. What happened in 2002 when the violent Northern bastards killed some of our brothers?  ABA responded by killing more northerners. For every single Igbo man killed unjustly in the north, We will reply by killing 3 northerners. IT WILL REMAIN LIKE THAT

I am happy that our south south brothers are beginning to realise the lies called Nigeria. What EZE IGBO GBURUGBURU saw in 1967 is what they are seeing today. BIAFRA WILL NEVER AGAIN LOSS ANY WAR.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by labicas(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2010
never again!
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by 77ken: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2010
I think the Igbos should re-think the role ojukwu played in the war, he was power drunk like most Nigerian leaders, his strategy for the war was questionable using his people like the talibans use their people all because of selfish interest, the northerners were stupid in their masaccare of the igbo`s and other southerners but I don`t know if Ojukwu fared any better with his people. The strategy he adopted was wrong but he held on it, he was lord over everything that moved in the east. Lets learn from the past is all i can say as Nigerians our leaders are our major problem.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Dereformer(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2010
The northerners are our common enemy. It is unfortunate the Yorubers, being what they are,  have decided to play the BAT in situations that required taking total and unmitigated stand at a point.

The call for freedom shall echo until it is achieved. If i die in the course of liberating my people from oppression, then nothing can be more honourable.

I did my NYSC in the north but I never ceased to proclaim that BIAFRA will rise again. OJUKWU may have said one or two things to discourage the campaign for BIAFRA; But what do you expect from a dieing old man.

THE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA is more than OJUKWU or any other individual for that matter.  THERE SHALL ARISE ONE MIGHTIER THAN OJUKWU SOON TO CHAMPION THIS NOBLE COURSE AND WE ARE PREPARED.

WE DO NOT CARE HOW MANY COUNTRIES OR WORLD POWERS WILL AID NIGERIAN BUT ONE TRUTH WILL BE SELF EVIDENT: BIAFRA WILL SOON COME TO BE.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Dereformer(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2010
We are not unaware of the plans by the northern idiots to get rid of GEJ. The effects of that singular act will be unimaginable. VERY SOON THE STORM WILL START GATHERING. THINK OF WHERE YOU WILL BE. THOSE WHO LOVE THEIR LIVES WILL LOSS THEM AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT AFRAID OF DEATH WILL HAVE THEIRS.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 18, 2010
there is no fire without smoke and there is no way we can discuss the civil war without mentioning the complicty of the igbo supreme godfather;ojukwu who out of greed for oil in the modern day niger delta region went to war and got his people killed.there is no differenr between charles taylor and ojukwu,therefore,ojukwu should also be tried at international court of justice for war crimes and crimes against humanity for his tyranny reign as igbo warlord.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by jessefly: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2010
chei chei chei iwe we gam mbole ka ndi igbo ga-enwe udo anywhere anyi ga o nali nsogbuka ne weta anyi anyhow sha Chukwu nnam no n'eli igwe ga zo pute anyi
hafu ndi ofe mmanu, hafu ha but ihe ma wu si one day udo ga-di
Ibo kwenu
ibo kwenu
kwezenu, e
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by hardywaltz(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2010
I dont share in the call of Biafra will rise again. Whether Ojukwu was right or wrong is a thing of the past, but it takes courage to stand for what you believe in and be ready to go to war for it. Sadam Husien who captured by US only ended up been humiliated ridicled and executed, Ojukwu was more sensible and ran away. Enough of the past.
To the present, Igbo are already having their revenge, when Abiola was decieved into declaring himself President by his Yoruba brothers who later abadon him and ran abroad(NADECO), Abacha/Adusalam hunted and killed them in thier numbers, Igbo's sat quietly and watched and profited from the drama while the Yoruba where looking forward to our help. (Dreamers).
If you say Yorubas ain't cowards the picture of Diya and co (all yoruba) lying on the floor crying and begging profusely readily comes to my mind.
Ken Sarowiwa who was a great accomplice with the Hausa later got his reward.
Why would any Igbo man call for the disintegration of this lovly federation call Nigeria, when we are the greatest profiteers, Oil money is share to us every month, excess crude also accrues to us, VAT monies from Lagos, not to mention of our repatriation of wealth from all other state back to the East, where lovly castles are put up by the minute.
I think its tym we put the past behind and capitalise on the present/future.
PS:Ojukwu will always be a hero no one can change that.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nwogeneugo: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2010
the comments by so many ignorant people shows that we are not yet and cannot ever be a Nation.
Let me ask you all Biafrans, Yorubas, North (core and non core) Niger Deltan, all and sundry, IS THIS THE NIGERIA YOU WANT, IS THIS THE NIGERIA YOU FOUGHT FOR, SHED YOUR BLOOD AND OTHER PEOPLES BLOOD FOR, THE PEOPLE YOU FOUGHT AGAINST AND THE PEOPLE YOU FOUGHT WITH, WHICH DO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH?

as an aside i see some niger delta people here dissing Biafra and what it represents,well what caused Biafra some 40 odd years is what has prompted the militancy in the Niger delta now, so like Ojukwu told Saro Wiwa when he came to Ohanaeze meeting during abacha regime, "good morning in the evening"
To yorubas, well check out how many of you are getting killed like rams in the north.
To Ibos, THE WAR WAS JUSTIFIED ON ACCOUNT OF THE PROGROM CARRIED OUT IN THE NORTH, but you also contributed to the loss of the war with your internal treachery and love of money, we know those who ran away with money meant for the war effort, some of their families are still around now. there can be no revenge, move and rebuild Biafra, it is a Spirit that can never die. Ojukwu did what he had to do but he was not blameless and is only reverred because he epitomises the spirit of Biafra.
To all, please before you post anything think about this, do you want a strong united Nigeria that can fulfil 80% of its potential, please think about this and be strategic in your comments on issues like this.

If you people are not circumspect in you post, there will be no Nigeria when next the fire starts.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by ono(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
I have a drum of popcorn. . . . .chewing and reading comments. grin grin grin. Interesting contributions.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by princekevo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
Actually Seun or Kosovo or who ever responsible, i don't know what you guys gain from sending a topic like this to the from page.
You just locked on of such and sent this to the front page. I don't think there is any wisdom in what you guys are doing, knowing fully well that this thread will end up with tribal insults. Probably you are enjoying this madness going on here.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Armenian: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
The tribal tug-of-war on most blogs seems to be between the igbos and yorubas.
Is that why the  British worked with the hausas? They seem to be calm and collected but
put their foot down when it counts and achieve results (rulership).

This pattern of bickering is tired and worn out. its time it was retired.

Thats my humble opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash  / Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.