Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. (19025 Views)

Explosives Abandoned During Civil War Recovered By Police / Obasanjo Almost Lost His Joystick During Civil War / Soyinka Breaks Silence: BIAFRA (igbos) SUFFERED GENOCIDE During Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by asha80(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
stillwater:

Which defensive side? You guys were the instigators. There was a tendency back then not to reprove people like abalife but to hail him.
If some dude puts up a tribalistic thread against Igbos, Igbo people will automatically say he's Yoruba. How paranoid can you guys get?

you wish.igbos were instigators back then?i laugh

the same paranoid way some guys here will talk rubbish about lagos some fools here will automatically assume the person that said that is iggo
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
Afam:

PLEASE EVERY YORUBA GUY ON THIS THREAD AM BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS ON MY KNEES. ALL MY RANTIMGS AGAINST YOU I RECANT.
Afam:

The same truth that you claimed you knew me for is the same truth that I am stating now.

Your comments about Ojukwu are in bad taste and are meant to insult not just him but the people he defended while other Nigerians were killing them without any end in sight.

I am surprised at your comments and it seems to me that thus far you had succeeded in masking your hatred for the Igbos.

One more, thing you are not in any position to advise or recommend to the Igbos how Ojukwu should be regarded.

For starters, he never stole anyone's money as he even used his father's money to defend the Igbos. Do not forget the fact that his father was about the richest man in Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by EzeUche(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2010
babapupa:

One of the sad consequences of war is losing. Deal with it.

It's already been proven, you can not touch Yoruba people , unless you want your a!s!S whooped all over again of course.

Btw, what did Yoruba people sow?

You Yorubas did not do anything. It was the Hausa. You all are not warriors. You hide behind the Hausa. That is why so many of your people are being wiped out in Jos than any other tribe. They know not bring that craziness with the IGBO!
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by doyin13(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
EzeUche:

You Yorubas did not do anything. It was the Hausa. You all are not warriors. You hide behind the Hausa. That is why so many of your people are being wiped out in Jos than any other tribe. They know not bring that craziness with the IGBO!

Hehehehehehe. . . You got jokes bro.

Its actually funny grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
asha 80:

[/b]

you wish.igbos were instigators back then?i laugh

the same paranoid way some guys here will talk rubbish about lagos some fools here will automatically assume the person that said that is iggo

You people have more Igbo miscreants than the others who are more likely to leave derogatory remarks!!! None of you trying to act saintly or should I say devoid of bias EVER puts your brothers in order but rather make their threads flourish.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by doyin13(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
stillwater:

You people have more Igbo miscreants than the others who are more likely to leave derogatory remarks!!! None of you trying to act saintly or should I say devoid of bias EVER puts your brothers in order but rather make their threads flourish.

Hmm. . . Is this Stilly or possibly an impostor? grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by RichyBlacK(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2010
oyb:

oga - u guys need to let this go - they say familiarity breeds contempt. you are not the only ones who have lost a secession war.

rwanda is far fresher, and was far more horrific, but they are moving on.

instead every other day - we are swamped with nostalgia threads - Ojukwu the hero - its rats that desert a sinking ship, not the captain

biafra lost the war. there are no tactics that were emplyed by nigeria that biafra would not have emplyed if they had the opportunity. thats what war is - kick your enemy when he is down and make sure he doesn't get up. no rule, geneva convention or otherwise.

war is a nasty brutish business

there is no justification for the retaliatory pogroms in the north, but for me - it was almost the same issue as seceding, refusing to take the time to evaluate the possible consequnces of an action. did ironsi and co really think that hausas would take the killing of their spiritual leader lying down? in the same way, did the architects of biafra think secession would be
bloodless.has that happened anywhere?

was americas secession bloodless?

I apologize, but really, most of us are tired. leave the past and focus on the future.

a biafra today - will be a landlocked country. further more, it will not change anything, unless the thousands of ibos in what is left of nigeria decide to migrate back home - which they won't.

But I want to let you know that, even in war, there are rules. Are those rules sometimes violated? Of course, yes. Should there be consequences for the violation of the rules of war? Definitely! Have there been consequences for the violation of the rules of war? Too many to count!

Let us be fair when having discussions concerning wars and the rules of war. You and I have argued on the same side of this issue many times, particularly as regards the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Not too long ago, Israel carried out a brutal campaign against the Palestinians in December 2008 in which many people decried Israel's violation of some of the rules of war. Do you recall? There was internal investigation of these crimes by the IDF and there were consequences.

Let us not only acknowledge the existence and enforcement of the rules of war when our fellow Muslim brothers and sisters are being killed in Gaza and the West Bank, but also remember and fight for those rules when fellow Nigerians or Africans are being killed.

With you, I rest my case.

Apology accepted. Thanks.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by akigbemaru: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
[size=16pt]Blame it on Bishop Ajayi Crowther that turned ibo people from animal to human by given them a language.[/size]

Let me tell you from the history, the whole language you speak before modernity was so similar to that of our monkeys in Idanre hills, that cried "Amu Amu Amu" from our Idanre Hills. But many Yorubas rather misconstrued that our monkeys language to Amen. That’s why when they crack jokes with each other sometimes “they would, they ask your monkey to say amen back then he refused, now he is in Idanre hills shouting Amen Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The similar language has been scientifically proven to be of ibo’s ancestors.
Yoruba people played very important roles in the life of all these ingrate ibo people. Because they get irritated by them shouting Amu, amu, amu amu, we created their ibo language for them. Because of their cave men mentality then, they could not master the complexity of stresses and patterns in language. We codified their language so simple without stresses and patterns. One thing for sure, you can take monkey out of cave and tailor him up, but can never take monkey mentality away from him. That’s why the ibos still keep their original monkey language (Amu, amu, amu, amu and amu)

That is why after we helped you formulate your language you still make use of that "amu".      
Reply back and let me show the link on the internet. Cool Cool Cool   That's where you get Amu-ni wuru wuru of iboland, Amunike, Amucaechi, Amuchukwu, Amueze, Amuani, Amuocha, Amukoro, Amuchukwu, Amunuobi, Amuchineke, Amudarego, Amuniaka, Amuachi and other Amu amu type of shits. They even name captital of their state after their first language Abia, Amuoya.

No wonder, just because you would have to pass through Ekiti first if you are coming to SW, they killed and ate all our Idanre monkeys. Before Igbo, our Idanre monkeys are 1,000,000 super-strong, now if you go to Idanre, you will be surprised to find zero monkey.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2010
@eze, I can see dat you can WRITE IN IGBO. My brother how did you do that. That yoruba Bishop performed wonders for our backward race in the 19th century by codifying Igbo language for us. Ajayi Crowther the great YORUBA MAN
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by asha80(m): 6:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
stillwater:

Simple since those who left derogatory remarks could not even cautioned their people (even Seun yes i said it Seun joined in the snide remarks then) then it gave the opportunity for the so called igbo micreants to emerge.

Funnily enough this thing also exists in NVS where supposdly more matured nigerians go to dicuss issues.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by EzeUche(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
oyb:

a biafra today - will be a landlocked country. further more, it will not change anything, unless the thousands of ibos in what is left of nigeria decide to migrate back home - which they won't.

Biafra would never be landlocked. As long as we Igbos claim the Igbo speaking areas, the include Port Harcourt. However, the Igbo and our ingenuity will still be successful even if we landlocked.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by reporter1: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
RichyBlacK:

oyb,

I can understand when crassly ignorant simpletons and charlatans like reporter?, babapupa and akigbemaru make their infantile comments about a war that illuminates their ignorance of all things Biafra and their hatred of Ndi-Igbo, but this coming from you? Somebody else probably posted with your username. Interesting though.

You folks are always quick to claim victim when people reciprocate your disparaging comments about Yoruba.
No one hates you, it is rants from your kinsmen that provoke responses.
Some of your folks are not secured in their own skin.  Always wanting to deride Yoruba to hype themselves.

Do you expect us to fold our hands while your keyboard militants continue to disparage everything Yoruba?
Look inside before you blame others. Do you not hear the chants of revenge- revenge- revenge on Yoruba from your Internet militants?
Revenge for what.
Mekuxx, Metal-gong, Wilywily are the culprits in this whole saga.

As for Biafra, you folks have to come to terms with it.  Continue or discontinue the project is the prerogative of
your people; however, do not force it down our throat and call us traitors when we never planned Biafra with Okujwu.
The Eastern assembly leadership  is solely responsible for Biafra secession and not Yoruba, every Biafran apologist
must come to terms with that fact.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Afam(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
aze:

Quote from: Afam on Today at 06:06:55 PM
PLEASE EVERY YORUBA GUY ON THIS THREAD AM BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS ON MY KNEES. ALL MY RANTIMGS AGAINST YOU I RECANT.

Just for the records, the quote above was never made by me. The lies are getting out of hand. Shame no dey again?
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by asha80(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
As for people comparing Rwanda moving forward vis a vis nigeria do we forget that their has been reconciliations in rwanda and people tried for war crimes  

Are people also aware that the progrom fields then have been turned in to some kind of mesuem so that people can learn about their past?

Our own na too sweep everything under the carpet and move forward thinking that we will indeed move forward  grin Funny nigeria grin
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
EzeUche:

pls am begging. Lets sheat our swords and let bygones be bygones am begging every yoruba guy on Nl. I give up
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by RichyBlacK(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2010
reporter?:

You folks are always quick to claim victim when people reciprocate your disparaging comments about Yoruba.
No one hates you, it is rants from your kinsmen that provoke responses.
Some of your folks are not secured in their own skin.  Always wanting to deride Yoruba to hype themselves.

Do you expect us to fold our hands while your keyboard militants continue to disparage everything Yoruba?
Look inside before you blame others. Do you not hear the chants of revenge- revenge- revenge on Yoruba from your Internet militants?
Revenge for what.
Mekuxx, Metal-gong, Wilywily are the culprits in this whole saga.

As for Biafra, you folks have to come to terms with it.  Continue or discontinue the project is the prerogative of
your people; however, do not force it down our throat and call us traitors when we never planned Biafra with Okujwu.
The Eastern assembly leadership  is solely responsible for Biafra secession and not Yoruba, every Biafran apologist
must come to terms with that fact.

riffraff or whatever you call yourself,

Don't join issues with me, I don't have the energy to discuss with akamu-brained loonies. Go on with your toddler rants.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
offtopic - na wa oo

in its own way, this goes to show that breaking nigeria up is not the answer

normally - its yorubas/ibos dissing  northerners

seems when there are no hausas to knock, they turn on each other

so in the same way, if there are no ibos or yorubas to knock each other ,  ibo/yorubas will resort to fighting among themselves

As for people comparing Rwanda moving forward vis a vis nigeria do we forget that their has been reconciliations in rwanda and people tried for war crimes  

Are people also aware that the progrom fields then have been turned in to some kind of mesuem so that people can learn about their past?

Our own na too sweep everything under the carpet and move forward thinking that we will indeed move forward   Funny nigeria

you do have a point. . .
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by reporter1: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
RichyBlacK:

riffraff or whatever you call yourself,

Don't join issues with me, I don't have the energy to discuss with akamu-brained loonies. Go on with your toddler rants.

How can you have energy? You've expended your self on rage!
I understand your rage -the truth really hurts, it must be tough to be a Biafran.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by doyin13(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
I won't claim to be the most knowledgable about the war. Mine is just an inquiry.

But does any Igbo person feel perhaps Ojukwu might have surrendered earlier
than he did?
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by baslone: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
akigbemaru:

]

No wonder, just because you would have to pass through Ekiti first if you are coming to SW, they killed and ate all our Idanre monkeys. Before Igbo, our Idanre monkeys are 1,000,000 super-strong, now if you go to Idanre, you will be surprised to find zero monkey.

This is the craziest history lesson I have learnt today!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by nduchucks: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
doyin13:

I won't claim to be the most knowledgable about the war. Mine is just an inquiry.

than he did?

This is a very valid question. I'd be very much interested in the thoughts of well meaning and level headed Igbo posters. There may actually be a valid reason why Ojukwu chose to allow millions of people to die instead of surrendering early. No one has answered that question for me - most responders have chosen to rather tell us why Ojukwu is the leader of Igbos today.

Ojukwu is indeed the Igbo leader. He is infact the most powerful Igbo man alive in Nigeria today, he is loved and revered by the Igbos.

But why did he not surrender as soon as it became obvious that Biafra had been blockaded?  If this was a mistake, why can't any of our Igbo posters just say so? The man is only human, one mistake cannot take away his greatness.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Tuyis: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
doyin13:

than he did?

All the major players in the war were young testosterone driven soldiers, much like your cyber soldiers today. It was a disaster waiting to happen, you cannot have a country led by people who were barely out of their teens.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Afam(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
ndu_chucks:

This is a very valid question. I'd be very much interested in the thoughts of well meaning and level headed Igbo posters. There may actually be a valid reason why Ojukwu chose to allow millions of people to die instead of surrendering early. No one has answered that question for me - most responders have chosen to rather tell us why Ojukwu is the leader of Igbos today.

Ojukwu is indeed the Igbo leader. He is infact the most powerful Igbo man alive in Nigeria today, he is loved and revered by the Igbos.

But why did he not surrender as soon as it became obvious that Biafra had been blockaded?  If this was a mistake, why can't any of our Igbo posters just say so? The man is only human, one mistake cannot take away his greatness.

Can you honestly state that you have not seen an answer to that question before even when it was asked by you or are you simply blinded by hate that you deny or pretend you have not been answered before?

I can imagine how hatred must have eaten deep into the souls of some of us here.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
Of all the great scientist Africa has produced, our own Biafra man. PROF.Philip Emeagwali PHD is the best of the best (fraud) as can be attested to by my fellow kins man below. No yoruba man can beat his records, patents and publications.

http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/cezeilo/2003nov09.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19285.0.html
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by doyin13(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
aze:

Of all the great scientist Africa has produced, our own Biafra man. PROF.Philip Emeagwali PHD is the best of the best (fraud) as can be attested to by my fellow kins man below. No yoruba man can beat his records, patents and publications.

http://magazine.biafranigeriaworld.com/cezeilo/2003nov09.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19285.0.html

lol. . . So what have you yourself achieved
Afam:

Can you honestly state that you have not seen an answer to that question before even when it was asked by you or are you simply blinded by hate that you deny or pretend you have not been answered before?

I can imagine how hatred must have eaten deep into the souls of some of us here.

Well I can honestly say I have never seen an answer to the question I posed above.
I usually just avoid the Biafra threads.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by kyuubi: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
EzeUche:

Biafra would never be landlocked. As long as we Igbos claim the Igbo speaking areas, the include Port Harcourt. However, the Igbo and our ingenuity will still be successful even if we landlocked.

source: http://igbology.igbonet.net/docs/igboworld/detailedmap.html

That looks land locked to me.  undecided
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by nduchucks: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
Afam:

I apologize if I missed youir direct response to the question so I ask you again:

Do you feel perhaps Ojukwu might have surrendered earlier
than he did?

Thank you for you anticipated direct answer, even a Yes or No would do.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by nex(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
I'm truly alarmed to realize that in this day and age, educated adults still believe that Ojukwu used his family's wealth to sponsor a war against Nigeria!

So he paid MSF to import weapons with his father's wealth? Do you people even believe that the richest man in the world can wage war against Nigeria and win? What rubbish talk that a man's father was rich and so he waged war against Nigeria. All these childhood legends and propaganda is part of what is blocking their brains from seeing the truth.

The French Government and Multi National Companies in France such as total and SCOA who wanted to take away a large chunk of the Nigerian economy from the British Government, and its companies like Shell and UAC.

You people keep believing that this man came to defend? Really? I tell you that if Ojukwu had succeeded in severing the South East and South South, he would have not stopped ruling till today and would have properly groomed his child to take over the kingship.

Some morons also keep arguing that the South West betrayed Ojukwu. Pray tell, how? Can you betray someone who you had no pact with? They don't want to admit that the man who betrayed them was Ojukwu. Who deceived you that you could win this war? Who deceived you that the "vandals" were coming to exterminate you all? Who deceived you that he was going out to get a solution meanwhile he was escaping to save only his own scalp? Who was growing fat when the whole population of Ibos had turned bones under the weight of hunger and starvation?

Search yourselves and accept the truth.

We are forgetting to mention that this same Ojukwu attacked the Mid West region which was totally neutral in that war. So who really is the coward here? Unable to handle a clear and certain enemy all around him, yet adequately armed and prepared to attack and kill the innocent and harmless just to further deceive his people that he was gaining ground.

@Afam

how can you boldly claim that people are lying against you when spread lies against others at will? It's just karma. And don't forget my constant question which you keep avoiding. WHY WAS OJUKWU GAINING WEIGHT WHEN OTHER IBOS WERE DYING OF STARVATION DURING THE BLOCKADE?
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by babapupa: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
aze:

EzeUche:

Youruba people was actually in the fore front, Yoruba people actually whooped you in to submission, the 3rd marine commando unit that kicked your a!s!s was lead by 2 Yoruba warriors, your war leader Ojukwu saw them and ran for his dare life while leaving his people for dead and to suffer the consequences of his foolish and misguided actions, your Igbo army actually surrendered to a Yoruba man, not Hausa man.

We have no intentions of whooping you again unless you guys crossed the line, it's your choice.

Btw, Yoruba people are not wanderers and we hardly leave our geographical zones. It's not by force to mess with backward and unenlightened folks especially when they have nothing to offer us, other people come to us and we welcome and allow them to flourish in peace hence millions of your most successful people calling Yoruba land home. Only disgruntled and  lame internet militants are crying.

We don't have anything against you, you have something against yourselves, you have something to prove to yourselves. You guys have serious insecurity issues and that's something you guys are gonna have to work on all by yourselves, @ least for the sake of your future and unborn generations.

Yoruba people are fine and have always. We're not in the same league and it obviously killing you hence the constant need to get our attention.

Hold yourselves abeg.

Ndo,
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by adconline(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
Ask yourself when became a priority in Nigeria, then review your post.

I think that was a tongue in cheek or sarcastic comment

Thanks Asha for bailing me out.
My question is how could someone who wanted to go to war because of oil ask his senior (Ogundipe) to be his master? What's the correlation between asking Ogundipe to take over and taking his "region" to war because of oil?
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by LAFOCUZY: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
The thinking in all comments I have read pro and against the civil war suggests stubborn attitude to individual perception or opinions on the war.There is however no show of deliberate attempt whatsoever to make even a slight research at understanding this delicate issue. What is has urned to is verbal attack. How so childish

I believe most contributors in this forum are educated men and women but again am proved wrong as a man can only be rational,objective ans empirical in his reasoning as long as his inert believe and ideologies permit, however educated he may be or unreasonable his position is. That is exactly what I read in this thread when topics as passionate as the biafran war is discussed. That's tells what a country Nigeria is. A country hugely divided, every day widens the gap.

Just for a moment. Why is these argument and attack on personality always between IBO AND YORUBA'S. On the flip side am glad Gowon was the head of state at that time not Muritala or adekunle or any of all those terrible CO. Am also glad that some Ibo guys were hidden in okitipupa by some yoruba friends, as a matter of fact banji a yoruba native fought on the part of biafra during the early stages of the war.

Finally, my advice if you will is people should stop throwing aspersion on other people just because you don't agree with them and assassinating people characters. That irritates the sensibility of some of us. Make your point and make sure its is researched, that all.
Re: Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
This reWRITING of history must stop. Maybe we Ndigbo will have the yorubas write in proper perspective, BIAFRA: THE UNTOLD AND REAL HISTORY OF NDIGBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Abuja Transformer Explodes, Kills Pregnant Woman, Five Others / Northern Governors Pay Ayade Christmas Visit, Talk Up National Unity / 2023: Ben Ayade Joins Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.