Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1519863 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
kissoflife:

I still need help on what documents I need to merge together. I already read above that payslips should be attached to reference letters, I am so confused.

Check this link for the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2017

Page 390 shocked shocked Our progress so far................

PPR/COPR TIMELINES (UPDATED LIST AS AT 3RD NOVEMBER, 2017)

Triv

Flyhigh1881

Solos007

Ymummy234

Remxyj

Fabdee

EfeOgheneMaro

Soja84

Teebaeby

Zaragirl

Abby2017

Winter

Chomiepedia

Percee17

Bimpsy99

Jugdement

Java47

Gereal

DBA4show

TBDL

Edababa007

Dammysanmi

Teewhy31

Yimiton

Frudokafor

XX01

Wiskolo

Larrytoks

MostBlessed

Eddycross

Osemigho

Ray78

Onlineise

Ogundre

DatechMan

Nettye

Themaestro212

RonkeGoke

Sleekysilk

Seakomol

Revlane

Feygbe

Boosy

Kay2011

Kontagious

Veleta

Marvi4real

Esosa4real

LordSebastian

Temitope06

Silent readers grin wink

Note: Click on their name to see their timeline. This updated list is also on Page 0 for reference purposes.

To all other PPR/COPR hopefuls, Do not give up! It will surely end in praise for us all. kiss kiss

#TeamDoItYourself wink

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Click on the "i" or "?" (Information button) by each item on your document checklist, it contains what needs to be uploaded.
What I can remember below (it is a personalized checklist, so you may not have some of this):

Work experience: merge reference letter(s) (and other document you have as proof) for the job(s) you claimed point for.

Travel document: upload your international passport

Proof of marital status: merge marriage ceritificate, affidavit/change of name document (if any)

Medicals- upload medical information sheet

Police certificate- merge the PCC itself and the other 2pages containing your fingerprint. Include PCC for other countries you have stayed for a cummulative of 6months or longer since you are 18years of age

Proof of funds: merge your bank letter+ SOA/fixed deposit certificate/treasury bills + gift deed/proof of sales of property (this largely depends on what you are using as POF)

Etc...I believe you get the gist now. Check page 0 for more.

kissoflife:

I still need help on what documents I need to merge together.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Glowingx: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
bigfido:

And to complement this, a tattoo of your work place logo on your forehead. it must look old as well to show years of experience there. All is mandatory.
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
kissoflife:

Lol, I get you now. What I meant was that from the very beginning I had some issues and was warned to be careful when I get to this stage of uploading documents. Now that I am close to doing that I mentioned their names because they would easily remember my case and help me as appropriate and that was the reason I stated the line you quoted.

It wasn't intentional, just explaining that those guys are familiar wit my situation. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. I hope @ ugoiyke79e understands

I still need help on what documents I need to merge together. I already read above that payslips should be attached to reference letters, I am so confused.

for proof of work experience, if your case is as straight as the crow flies, a reference letter that stated your annual pay is enough. but if you hve your payslips, you could include it. to do this, scan the pay slips for say the last 6months at that job, then merge it in a single pdf with your reference letter and upload to the work experience placeholder.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Check this link for the answer to your question---http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Thank you very much
Abby2017:
Click on the "i" or "?" (Information button) by each item on your document checklist, it contains what needs to be uploaded.
What I can remember below (it is a personalized checklist, so you may not have some of this):

Work experience: merge reference letter(s) (and other document you have as proof) for the job(s) you claimed point for.

Travel document: upload your international passport

Proof of marital status: merge marriage ceritificate, affidavit/change of name document (if any)

Medicals- upload medical information sheet

Police certificate- merge the PCC itself and the other 2pages containing your fingerprint. Include PCC for other countries you have stayed for a cummulative of 6months or longer since you are 18years of age

Proof of funds: merge your bank letter+ SOA/fixed deposit certificate/treasury bills + gift deed/proof of sales of property (this largely depends on what you are using as POF)

Etc...I believe you get the gist now. Check page 0 for more.

This is it, thanks. Do I need to scan scanned pages of my passport?

GlitteringStar:

Check this link for the answer to your question---http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Thank you very much, I will check the link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
kissoflife:

Lol, I get you now. What I meant was that from the very beginning I had some issues and was warned to be careful when I get to this stage of uploading documents. Now that I am close to doing that I mentioned their names because they would easily remember my case and help me as appropriate and that was the reason I stated the line you quoted.

It wasn't intentional, just explaining that those guys are familiar wit my situation. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. I hope @ ugoiyke79e understands

okay, i am not offended ooohhhh. wait till my madam @Hephgirl comes. she no just like name calling o. not even her own name.
But seriously i undadtand your anxiety and approve of your questions. Just ask specifically which documents u are confused about.
I can work directly with u by pm if u prefer but we can all collectively help you here once you post your questions.
I cant clearly remember but here are some documents i merged.

Education =>IELTS + ECA + DEGREE

POF =>Bank letter + Tbill certificates+ 6mnths SOA + OANDA currency converter page + Cover letter for d pof + my hubbys LOE ( explaining a bulk transfer frm him)

LOE => LOE + birth cert + marriage registration ( n.b the was an age disparity on my marriage cert.)

Job => Two paged reference letter from my employer ONLY

Cheers.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
kissoflife:

What if I only have payslips available to me. should I attach for the whole duration of my employment in addition to the reference letter? I am using past experience and I already got my reference letter

If you feel that’s okay for you, don’t hesitate. I printed 2 years payslips. Don’t forget employment letter, confirmation letter, if you have job duties add it. If you were in a project, print the mail and add it. Add every relevant document to support your application. Trust me you don’t want your application to be delayed.

There are experience people on this forum here and they know what I am saying is raw TRUTH.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

okay, i am not offended ooohhhh. wait till my madam @Hephgirl comes. she no just like name calling o. not even her own name.
But seriously i undadtand your anxiety and approve of your questions. Just ask specifically which documents u are confused about.
I can work directly with u by pm if u prefer but we can all collectively help you here once you post your questions.
I cant clearly remember but here are some documents i merged.

Education =>IELTS + ECA + DEGREE

POF =>Bank letter + Tbill certificates+ 6mnths SOA + OANDA currency converter page + Cover letter for d pof + my hubbys LOE ( explaining a bulk transfer frm him)

LOE => LOE + birth cert + marriage registration ( n.b the was an age disparity on my marriage cert.)

Job => Two paged reference letter from my employer ONLY

Cheers.

Thank you for the detailed explanation, you have actually solved my problem.
Do I need to include scanned pages of my passport or just the biodate page.

I am just being proactive as I am planning to submit next week. I want to get everything prepared well in Advance. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yetunde84: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
For your IELTS materials please forward your email address to lwrs9999@gmail.com

We have updated our google drive with new and useful materials for your success.

God bless you

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
einsteino:

for proof of work experience, if your case is as straight as the crow flies, a reference letter that stated your annual pay is enough. but if you hve your payslips, you could include it. to do this, scan the pay slips for say the last 6months at that job, then merge it in a single pdf with your reference letter and upload to the work experience placeholder.

Thanks for the advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
I think it will be unfair of me to read that reference letter is sufficient enough for A11.2 (Eligibility) and I won’t say anything. What I have come to understand in this journey is that if you approach it with a lazy attitude, there are some VOs that will address your laziness.

I keep repeating - you don’t want to go through the emotional trauma of not seeing any significant movement in your application and when you send a mail, the response is that you should minimize communication. Canadians are subtle with insult. Trust me, you don’t want to experience that. You don’t want to be on the phone and a CPC agent is telling you that he/she cannot see your file and your file is wide open on their computer screen.

Some people are fortunate, but not all will be. Save yourself that trouble of worries, less sleep, lack of concentration, unnecessary anger and package your application like a professional.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
kissoflife:

Thank you for the detailed explanation, you have actually solved my problem.
Do I need to include scanned pages of my passport or just the biodate page.

I am just being proactive as I am planning to submit next week. I want to get everything prepared well in Advance. Thank you very much

For Intl PP =>Biodata page + all visa pages + all stamped pages.

For PCC => naija PCC + thumbprint forms + PCC of countries where u have spent 6mnths cumulatvely.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
I don't know understand what the argument over reference letter is all about. I believe if you get a reference letter in CIC format, you can submit only that.

However, if you fill that your company information is not readily available on internet. You can add other information to back your claims. Its not compulsory.

I submitted only reference letter, I don't have pay slips, my employment letters won't make any difference. I simply tried to keep my application as simple as possible. These VOs have accessed thousands of applications, so nothing is new to them. But I believe every document you submit to them must be scrutinized... That might be another reason some files are sent to London.

My file is at Ottawa and am currently awaiting PPR. AOR October 9

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
sleekysilk:

Did you say EFCC, Ok, na IRCC. Abeg make una no use laugh kee me. @Boss 13, abeg why will one need to try soooo hard to prove a genuine work experience? Ayam not understanding again o...

It is your duty to prove that you work or worked in an Organisation and not the VO. A genuine work experience is relative. It is relative because to someone who understands your work environment, he/she will be able to relate properly, but for someone who doesn’t understand your work environment- how do you prove that your work experience is genuine? You have to be objective as possible.

I have a family friend who applied last year SINP PNP. SINP approved the nomination. However, the application is still stuck with London for over a year. This family friend has given up. I know of someone else that was asked to go and get the original business registration of the company where she works. She is not even the owner of the company.

A11.2 Eligibility is very important. You must provide sufficient documents for both the program assistants and VO to conclude objectively that you worked in your company and your documents are genuine. Hence your reference letter is genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Please ignore BOSS comments. He's shot himself in the foot and now trying to be sarcastic.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Beblessedbaba: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
In most cases of dilemma, it is best to over submit documents that can emphasis your status than under submit documents. This will justify the need why your PPR should be issued with less waiting time.
Boss13:

If you feel that’s okay for you, don’t hesitate. I printed 2 years payslips. Don’t forget employment letter, confirmation letter, if you have job duties add it. If you were in a project, print the mail and add it. Add every relevant document to support your application. Trust me you don’t want your application to be delayed.

There are experience people on this forum here and they know what I am saying is raw TRUTH.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

A11.2 Eligibility is very important. You must provide sufficient documents for both the program assistants and VO to conclude objectively that you worked in your company and your documents are genuine. Hence your reference letter is genuine.

Guy please shift joor... you have come again with your one way traffic. That's how you came and argued about POF, now it's reference letter.
Please go back to your WhatsApp group with your all knowing attitude. Stop making the thread long with your unnecessary arguements.
angry sad undecided embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

Are you trolling or are you serious? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
bbaby84:

Guy please shift joor... you have come again with your one way traffic. That's how you came and argued about POF, now it's reference letter.
Please go back to your WhatsApp group with your all knowing attitude. Stop making the thread long with your unnecessary arguements.
angry sad undecided embarassed

I don’t argue. I tell you TRUTH. Whether you like it or not. I didnt say it to please anybody. I have submitted. I have gotten my PPR and I didn’t experience ADR trauma. What I have said is from other people’s experience. While others are glad they got PPR in record time, some are still stuck waiting for an officer to review their application.

If you want to do it the popular way or your friends way - Go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sistaj: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
pls house has any one who wrote Ielts on the 14th October in port Harcourt gone for their Trf? if so pls what is the no format like?I have not been able to go for mine as they issue on Wednesdays and Thursdays and since I couldn't go this week it is till next week and I want to create a profile and enter the pool with my score of 434 before next week Wednesday when chances are high there might be a draw. I have been bombarding iqas with emails and their last response was the eca is complete but in the quality assurance stage which must be done before issuance.I have a hunch I will get it b4 Wednesday enabling me to create a profile with my eca no.Thanks for your anticipated response.pls the format is not limited to those who wrote in ph only as I only stated it because if there is anyone my projection will be more accurate since the city is included in the trf no.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blackfm: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
4wearegreat:
@Oct 28 IELTS Peeps - Count down to next week Friday
I wrote too but for some reason I can't explain I'm not anxious at all. Que sera sera I guess.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
sistaj here you go

einsteino:

@nnekdre

Caveat: This is solely for educational purposes.

Typically it takes about a week after the IELTS online result has been released to receive TRF of your IELTS. You may be in need of your TRF number before then, here is how you could formulate yours.

TRF number is 18 characters long, I would take a sample and explain how it is formed

lets look at this TRF Number 15NG005978BUHM050G

This is actually made up of joining 7 distinct groups: 15 + NG + 005978 + BUH + M + 050 + G

15 = last two digits of the year of your exam. all 2017 exam TRF would start with 17
NG = Country code, all exam taken in Nigeria would have NG while those taken in canada would be CA
005978 = candidate number, check the email british council sent you, if yours is 4 digit, add two zeros in front. 5978 = 005978
BUH = first three alphabets of your surname, so for Buhari it is BUH
M= first alphabet of your firstname, so for Muhammadu it is M
050 = last three digit of centre number
G= G for General, A for Academic

Now you would also need TRF date. if you didnt apply for remarking and your results wasnt pulled for quality assurance purposes, your TRF date may be y a day before the online one is released ie 12 days from your exam date, exam date excluded. Though folks have recorded variation in this

I dont work for British council so this isnt law. i and a friend only pulled out our old TRF and tried to decipher the TRF number out. so far, the formular has been consistent

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Vanessa00: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tapping into this PPR blessing
Big Congrats!

LordSebastian:
Hello.

Been a while. So I had to come back here to do this. This was where it all started.

PPR finally landed.

Timeline is as below:

ITA: March 1
AOR; May 9
NA: June 28
Transferred to London VO: Aug 9
Informed CIC of marriage: Sep 5
ADR for Spouse: Sep 6
Added Spouse to application:Sep 14
IP2: Sep 29
ADR for updated POF: Oct 25
Submitted ADR: Oct 26
PPR: Nov 1

Never give up guys!

Thanks to all the May crew and London crew. U guys are fantastic @Mummyjaygirls @behati @erekebam @40manlappy @freeradical @itababe @Wura27 etc. The list is endless!

God bless you all. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Omoedeki: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

You are really overshooting sir...You sef come down from your high horse o.

A host of us here got ppr using ONLY a reference letter and nothing else. No delays, no ADRs

IRCC demands a job reference letter for the employment years you are claiming points for. There is a given standard format for this letter.

You may mean well but it's coming off reaaallll bad. Change your style.
Could you please forward your IRCC complaint Job reference letter. My email address is bestedeki@yahoo.com. please anyone that has it should please helpme

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ekinado: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
My husband started staying in Canada in May. We have received ITA, does he need PCC from Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sistaj: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
einsteino:
sistaj here you go

Merci beaucoup mon cher frere! Thx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
LordSebastian:
Hello.

Been a while. So I had to come back here to do this. This was where it all started.

PPR finally landed.

Timeline is as below:

ITA: March 1
AOR; May 9
NA: June 28
Transferred to London VO: Aug 9
Informed CIC of marriage: Sep 5
ADR for Spouse: Sep 6
Added Spouse to application:Sep 14
IP2: Sep 29
ADR for updated POF: Oct 25
Submitted ADR: Oct 26
PPR: Nov 1
Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Thank you for your help with my application as well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
temitope06:
Congrats Dr Esosa. My story is below, NB. It's a long ass Story.

Submitted - May 12, PPR - Oct 18, Approved - Nov 1

The End.

To all that answered a question or replied a mail, i say Grazie mille, may ur best days start from today.
Congratulations to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ekinado:
My husband started staying in Canada in May. We have received ITA, does he need PCC from Nigeria?

For the period he lived in Nigeria before moving to Canada, he will need a Nigerian PCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boss13:

I don’t know what you mean by record time. If you have gotten PPR; good for you. Not all program assistants and Visa officers are that lenient. A11.8 Eligibility is very key, reference letter is not sufficient enough. Reference can be issue on a plain sheet of paper and my grandmother can sign, but to authenticate the reference letter you need other supporting documents. Most people who just provide reference letter end up getting ADRs and then comes the complicated part of tax clearance, 6 months payslips and even CAC business registration, maybe your company website is not functional.

I will also not rule out the fact that your application will first be delayed at CIO - 2 or 3 months before being sent to London instead of Ottawa. London don’t joke. Go and ask people whose files are in London and the emotional trauma they experience daily.

Save yourself that time delay and troubles. Over gather your documents and get your PPR within a short period of time.

My 2cent is for those who are yet to submit. For those who have submitted only reference letter. Go and hold your God and begin to fire prayer for your file not to be delayed.

But all what you have stated is like 98mb and i only have 4mb place holder. Should we raise cse to upload office pictures?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.