Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (170388 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nice scope Safiaa will hear from me
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
Nice scope Safiaa will hear from me
yekpa
grin grin grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yekpa
grin grin grin
smally baby how are you
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
smally baby how are you
angry
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
angry
you can't cheat nature B how's your weekend going
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Blecool(f): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
mbakara, atuu ke ?
.. Eyeneka ndo eyen onna. Afo?

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Blecool:
.. Eyeneka ndo eyen onna. Afo?
Iyo oo, mbok kuu yak asit, ntuu unege ooo

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
I bet u can't speak Igbo meanwhile u stunting in a language that isn't yours undecided
Ladyjumong:

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
you can't cheat nature B how's your weekend going
cheat nature undecided

oya lemme oo cry
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
I bet u can't speak Igbo meanwhile u stunting in a language that isn't yours undecided
lol, who told u i cant cheesy
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, who told u i cant cheesy
I just know u can't you always converse with this dialect
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
I just know u can't you always converse with this dialect
always ?

i cant ? how sure
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Baba don give up... grin
E dey form Rambo for babes..... E no know say even leathers for dustbin get different sizes.
u funny I swear. wink
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
always ?

i cant ? how sure
very sure oya say I want to swim in Igbo
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
very sure oya say I want to swim in Igbo
u no serious grin grin

carry hard one gimme grin me try sef say i dey speak.

even u sef, translate am for una afikpo dialet nd wil do so with mine
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
u no serious grin grin

carry hard one gimme grin me try sef say i dey speak.

even u sef, translate am for una afikpo dialet nd wil do so with mine
gerrahere mehn you not ready
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
gerrahere mehn you not ready
em nt familar with igbo lang. cus i wasnt born nd bred there. i can speak tho. buh em more used to my mother's tongue. ezza. trust mums wink

ncho ivu mini undecided

how about urs, afikpo undecided
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
em nt familar with igbo lang. cus i wasnt born nd bred there. i can speak tho. buh em more used to my mother's tongue. ezza. trust mums wink

ncho ivu mini undecided

how about urs, afikpo undecided
I understood that mine would be achorom igwu mini, I was born in Lagos, grew up there and in Niger state so u have no excuse

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
I understood that mine would be achorom igwu mini, I was born in Lagos, grew up there and in Niger state so u have no excuse
nothing excuse. i just gave u a prove i can despite that undecided
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by segunojo866: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's y I go about with iron pant with lock
pus*y is not heaven. All this women package their self with different STD prepared for men.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
nothing excuse. i just gave u a prove i can despite that undecided
I had come across your handle in the past paid no attention, we should be pals you know

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
I had come across your handle in the past paid no attention, we should be pals you know
haam
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
haam
speak English
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
speak English
nta suu du undecided
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
nta suu du undecided
I will forgive you

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by silver94(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
When she licks the tip

17 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Blecool(f): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
. Shu. Eyen unege ke? Why u come type ibibio like dis na
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Blecool(f): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
. Shuu. Unege ke, why u come type ibibio like dis na
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Blecool:
. Shu. Eyen unege ke? Why u come type ibibio like dis na
lol, mbaa kee uyo
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, mbaa kee uyo
undecided undecided
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ladyjumong(f): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
undecided undecided
u wee nor hear nah, hafumu ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.