Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (170396 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's y I go about with iron pant with lock

Re u from uga?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by HMZi: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
For sure
Sabi girl
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
I swear you dey mad cheesy
no give am opportunity to catch feelings... grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by 40kobo77: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Linus.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
my chewst, I mean my breaswst hahaha my ex can't even last up to 5mins sef and he has cum, ended the relationship cos dude almost had me pregnant
diagnosis cool : insufficient engine stimulation with associated engine fatigue
plan wink : acquire new piston rods cheesy (contact privately to get specs and customization)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Repent or I arrange this chick for you

O boi, na figure S be this!
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Who pushed this thread to front-page now
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by snyperboi(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Cut the crap sis. Stop pretending like you don't like sex. Guys have higher libido than girls. That's why we go extra mile just to have sex. But during sex girls enjoy the most part of it.

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by freshinko: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you about about to pull out but she hook your yansh with her legs at the last second ... Now you're just laying there, reevaluating your life and your future kid's.
OP.. u re so on point. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
SnowJay92:

O boi, na figure S be this!
How far, you need the babe?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by topzeezo: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Okpari
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by shinarlaura(f): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
when you jam that calabar girl and she won't stop riding even after you've finished..... Now you just have to accept your fate.

*Tell my mother I love her

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by cr7rooney10(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Repent or I arrange this chick for you
her shape looks like G_wagon

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
snyperboi:

Cut the crap sis. Stop pretending like you don't like sex. Guys have higher libido than girls. That's why we go extra mile just to have sex. But during sex girls enjoy the most part of it.
Lol... You don't know how many times my pants have being dragged. Had to call a blacksmith to fashion the iron pant with lock for me. This has nothing to do with enjoying d act but consent.

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by topzeezo: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hhhhhhaaa�

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
cr7rooney10:
her shape looks like G_wagon
na your spec?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by clems88(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
h
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by eminent007(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:

let's c it cheesy cheesy
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by handsomebanana(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When she visits for the 18th time and you never try to off her paynt.

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ashley86400: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
segunojo866:
pus*y is not heaven. All this women package their self with different STD prepared for men.
Would you prefer dicks? grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ashley86400: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
segunojo866:
pus*y is not heaven. All this women package their self with different STD prepared for men.
Would you prefer diccks? grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:

What's she pouring undecided
like say you no know undecided
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by eminent007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
dacblogger:
Funny enough,you both used each other.

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

You both got played. grin

well phrased

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
eminent007:

let's c it cheesy cheesy
you get d idea now ryt

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by gentleedu(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
my chewst, I mean my breaswst hahaha my ex can't even last up to 5mins sef and he has cum, ended the relationship cos dude almost had me pregnant
hmmm and when you finally find a guy that last longer u will start complaining

5 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by maisauki: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
pictures or idon'tblfit
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
hmmmm

Mek mucus no grow dia oooo
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by PureMe01: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
missbecky..go like meet u so we can talk abt ur ex d more grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by wtfcoded: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you chilling on the bed and she say she feelin' cold...
yea that evil face.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Divay22(f): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
OMEGA009:

If u chop 9 inches nko?
Na death o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by centboy123456(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
jojothegreat:
That moment she is shouting baby go harder.
But the voice in your head is saying ONE MINUTE REMAINING! cool cheesy

lol bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.