Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (170382 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by lexy2014: 3:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's y I go about with iron pant with lock
when d thing start, na only u go use ur hand commot d padlock and d pant
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by bigtt76(f): 3:23am On Sep 20, 2017
Nairaland and Sex things be like this

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Viking007(m): 3:30am On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you about about to pull out but she hook your yansh with her legs at the last second ... Now you're just laying there, reevaluating your life and your future kid's.

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by lexy2014: 3:34am On Sep 20, 2017
segunojo866:
pus*y is not heaven. All this women package their self with different STD prepared for men.
b like say u no
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by lexy2014: 3:41am On Sep 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
my chewst, I mean my breaswst hahaha my ex can't even last up to 5mins sef and he has cum, ended the relationship cos dude almost had me pregnant
so true.belle go slow f tinz down.I understand
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Whoeppme(m): 3:52am On Sep 20, 2017
When you thrust in for the first time and come out ejaculating with that weird smile on your face knowing you have messed up big time before she even got wet. And you have been making mouth on how u gonna make her squirt ....now your thing no gree stand again, she's lying there waiting not knowing weda to cry or hate herself for keeping her legs in north and one in south for such a weak man.

But your main problem now is how to keep her from telling the whole hood about your 4seconds romp.

Brother na die you Don dey die so ooooo grin cheesy cheesy

Ijebu Agbo will now be your new beer....something must be re energised grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by NORTHERNER22(m): 3:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Then what's new their? no matter how decent you are, money can buy anything from you
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Donbosco46: 4:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Me:You will tell her that it wount pain her that you will do it small small.
Her: she will say are you sure?
Me: yes baby.
Her: okay but if it pain me I will remove it oh!
Me: yes my love
Her: okay put it.

3 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Ssms(m): 4:55am On Sep 20, 2017
dacblogger:
Funny enough,you both used each other.

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

You both got played. grin
yea I love DAT....buh ladies do not wanna blv it DAT way....its like na only d guy dey enjoy ham whereas dey enjoy it more
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 20, 2017
So where is the love you guys where preaching? undecided
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Myself2(m): 5:18am On Sep 20, 2017
drunkcow:
when she finally accepted and u have off clothes but u 4get to buy c*ndom

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2017
grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
How far, you need the babe?

No Tonye, she looks like a horsefish, best suited for your maritime terrain.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by gentleedu(m): 5:38am On Sep 20, 2017
lol
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by clint237: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
When you about about to pull out but she hook your yansh with her legs at the last second ... Now you're just laying there, reevaluating your life and your future kid's.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by riczy(m): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2017
JasonScolari:
This is the language I always hear and love each time she visits.

I always get down to business. wink
I thought wat they say is: i want to go!
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by osch10: 5:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I pity u, make d key lost.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by lonlytroy(m): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha pñost=60480477:

So what's your gain when you know your punna na bore hole
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Gracyswizy(f): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2017
The way guys follow girls on Twitter, insta,Facebook, even nairaland, as though the are witches from someone's village, just post a fine pic, fiaaaaam your followers go reach 100 in a day,ndi mmadu sef
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by CalcreteJB(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol, master keys exists though
Adaumunocha:
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Chanchit: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2017
dacblogger:

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

Thank you o. This guys just be talking as if they just punished the lady.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by kizyalex10(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
keep it up dear,but remember if u re nt careful,someday,u won't even need plastic pant,or d lightest of pants,when. D reality sets in.dont wanna go far shaa
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Praktikals(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Why are you stingy with a hole you didnt dig?
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Jahahaha
Good for him!.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by usiholo11(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2017
dacblogger:

Tell that to the female folks who believe sex is a favour to guys

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Lalas247(f): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Toks2008:

No comment.
Hmm Toks na wa o grin

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by sunnyphem(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2017
THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY YOU GUYS, GOD BLESS YOU KNOWLEDGE MORE AND MORE.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Toks2008(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmm Toks na wa o grin
How are you today n I hope you had a nightmare free dream.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Lalas247(f): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Toks2008:

How are you today n I hope you had a nightmare free dream.

I'm good o
Morning cheesy
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by bewla(m): 6:51am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=Adaumunocha post=60480477]That's y I go about with iron pant with lock[/quote can i see it just to be sure
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by SHOPPERS(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Those Firstpage Guys Are Ba.Stards I Swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.