Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (170394 Views)

Different Types Of Guys When "Chyking" (wooing) A Lady, Funny Meme / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
u wee nor hear nah, hafumu ooo
reply my msg sad angry
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Mustack: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
U no wel oh.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Blecool(f): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, mbaa kee uyo
. Ok dats good. Its a pleasure though
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Boyooosa(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
That's y I go about with iron pant with lock
Gourd always has a fit for rope you know...
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Tayosteve(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
i got ur key

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by NORTHERNER22(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Adaumunocha:
Adaumunocha:

Then i will use iron dollars to unlock your iron, all ladies are after money

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Lordcenturion2(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
drunkcow:
when he say i will jst put the head

Am guilty of this

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by HMZi: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
drunkcow:
HAHAHA....

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by wtfcoded: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
drunkcow:
grin for real?

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by HMZi: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
somebori must chop am still.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Tayosteve(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
dacblogger:
Funny enough,you both used each other.

She had fun,you had fun... So don't come here n be feeling like you won American Visa lottery.

You both got played. grin
o to di baraku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by chronique(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
streets2empire:
see more funny memes by guys here>>http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/funny-memes-see-how-guys-acts-when-they-want-to-have-sex-with-you

Reminds me of how I followed a girl to school fellowship just cos I wanted to chyke her...lol.
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Me: Babe, it's your birthday and I've got something wonderful in store for you.

Her: What is it?

Me: well, it's something I've never given you before...

Her: An_orgasm?

ME:
walahi! angry I dey krace fa! grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by fyxboss(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
hmmmm. something that I will still do jejely, u are still running
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Chilling with the squad after smashing...

Me: ... And i shit_you not, fam.. She said.... She said " You promise you'll Call me, right?"
I swear you dey mad cheesy
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Boyooosa(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Just the tip and I won't ask for more... grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Gidex4u(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You want harm ur self
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by donoti23(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
u will quickly pull pant b4 sex nd after sex she will be like babe can u help me wit my pant back, u will be like who is dis one.......

6 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gidex4u:

You want harm ur self
White men call it chastity belt.... T
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by kaymical(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
hmmmm I pray o
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by IamLEGEND1: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
BraniacX:
walahi! angry I dey krace fa! grin
Mah niggah! grin
Pesin no fit recover after being savaged like that.

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
HMZi:
somebori must chop am still.....
For sure

1 Like

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
NORTHERNER22:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Then i will use iron dollars to unlock your iron, all ladies are after money
Ur dollar can wipe my azz for all I care

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Akwaudene87(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
samsam2019:
When after sex she ask “baby d you really love me?”

4 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by OMEGA009(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Divay22:
Feelings

If u chop 9 inches nko?

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by wtfcoded: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:
if u wear am cum my side,then i go show u say my D-boy can drill smoothly through any metal,flesh n bone. It can even drill through the concrete floor.

2 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BadoBidoBae: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:

grin grin
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by BraniacX(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Mah niggah! grin
Pesin no fit recover after being savaged like that.
I go officially announce my re-taya-ment grin from the game and join monastery
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
missbeckykisses:
my chewst, I mean my breaswst hahaha my ex can't even last up to 5mins sef and he has cum, ended the relationship cos dude almost had me pregnant

This bat woman sef undecided
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by FvckShiT(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
That fúçking face you make when you fúçking cúmming in her mouth & she's Still fúçking sucking on yo Díck Çap grin

9 Likes

Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by donoti23(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
wen u say lemme just taste it
Re: How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adaumunocha:

am a professional wielder, I specialize on ,"iron pants"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.