Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31205 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I guess it was just the heart of a mad woman reaching out to a mad man. Both of you are mad

isn't true love madly crazy ? don't you want true love ? it is always called "that mad mad love "
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

if I am in my country, black dicks could be precious.

but now I am in ogun state. I have so many choices. this is called buyers' market. I call the shots.

Happy shopping!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

isn't true love madly crazy ? don't you want true love ? it is always called "that mad mad love "

You are just crazily awesome really.lolz
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Lolz! Boredom makes one do crazy things.

that is right , we come back to where I found your stupidity !

20cm is not enough for human abyss , although it is long .

but sometimes, I would jilt a 20cm for a 13cm, just out of boredom.

now, after all the enlightenment, in form of the long argument above, can you understand my golden words better ?!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Happy shopping!

and don't forget, you are one of the commodities too.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

that is right , we come back to where I found your stupidity !

20cm is not enough for human abyss , although it is long .

but sometimes, I would jilt a 20cm for a 13cm, just out of boredom.

now, after all the enlightenment, in form of the long argument above, can you understand my golden words better ?!

Yeah a soliloquy of a senseless sex starved white teenage girl. Bottomless vagina Lolz.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Yeah a soliloquy of a senseless was starved white teenage girl. Bottomless vagina Lolz.

I just do the masturbation. my vagina has nothing to do with any man.

anyway , can a teenage girl be a boss of dozens of black men in ogun state ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

and don't forget, you are one of the commodities too.

I buy bitches name your price just as you dumbly stated earlier it wlll be for my dog, You can give the dog a bj don't really care.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I just do the masturbation. my vagina has nothing to do with any man.

anyway , can a teenage girl be a boss of dozens of black men in ogun state ?

She can in her fantasy!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I buy bitches name your price just as you dumbly stated earlier it wlll be for my dog, You can give the dog a bj don't really care.

oh, I love dogs, but I am not as intrepid as some of the girls from my country. they talk hotly about having sex with their pets on the pet forums. I know it feels much better than even to have sex with a black peniss.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

She can in her fantasy!

do you think I come from 10000km away to Nigeria, a rubbish country , to be a common typist, or an office girl ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

oh, I love dogs, but I am not as intrepid as some of the girls from my country. they talk hotly about having sex with their pets on the pet forums. I know it feels much better than even to have sex with a black peniss.

Name your price and let me have the driver come pick you up.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you think I come from 10000km away to Nigeria, a rubbish country , to be a common typist, or an office girl ?

Don't think so. Nigeria yeah is by far better than your nameless poo white country.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Name your price and let me have the driver come pick you up.

I am the buyer, the black dick predator .
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Don't think so. Nigeria yeah is by far better than your nameless poo white country.

true, you contribute most nice peniss. I admit this, or else I would not come here , in the disguise of doing a job in a company.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am the buyer, the black dick predator .

Nah I am the white pussy purchaser for today. Humour me and do me the pleasure. Let me buy your pussy for 12 hours please. Pussy predator!

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Nah I am the white pussy purchaser for today. Humour me and do me the pleasure. Let me buy your pussy for 12 hours please. Pussy predator!

I don't feel the urge to get money in this way. I am not poor at all.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

true, you contribute most nice peniss. I admit this, or else I would not come here , in the disguise of doing a job in a company.

Don't pass out when confronted with real dragon.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't feel the urge to get money in this way. I am not poor at all.

Your loss!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Don't pass out when confronted with real dragon.

you will be too timid to unzip your fly, because you know your dick is too small .

and don't pass out , when you are embarrassed to die.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

you will be too timid to unzip your fly, because you know your dick is too small .

I bet i will I mean who wouldn't giving the fact that it is an abyss.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Your loss!

the time I spend in having a date with you can be enough for me to have sex with a super nice black dick .
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I bet i will I mean who wouldn't giving the fact that it is an abyss.

of course your hands are more abysmal than any vagina, because your hands have consumed thousands times of your peniss.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

the time I spend in having a date with you can be enough for me to have sex with a super nice black dick .

You still gnawing about that bone. You have only posted random pics of mad men, criminal and perv.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You still gnawing about that bone. You have only posted random pics of mad men, criminal and perv .

they are the selective choices from my collection. as to you , chicken boy, stand away.

by the way, that is called violence aesthetics
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course your hands are more abysmal than any vagina, because your hands have consumed thousands times of your peniss.

You are the one that masturbate, pussy is literally littered every where. Hence my aversion for having you touch my pen.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You are the one that masturbate, pussy is literally littered every where. Hence my aversion for having you touch my pen.

sure, I do masturbate myself, it is not a shame. I don't like vagina either. I am not a lesbian.

vaginas suck, peniss awesome

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

they are the selective choices from my collection. as to you , chicken boy, stand away.

Hey girl you seem slow for some one who wants a duologue on fast plane.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

Your choices are abhorrent and that is pure ugliness.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

what the hell are you trying to say ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

sure, I do masturbate myself, it is not a shame. I don't like vagina either. I am not a lesbian.

vaginas suck, peniss awesome

Your loss it is a warped pennis envy! Pussy for me any time.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=whywhyogun post=60657205]
what the hell are you trying to say ? [/quote
My point exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.