Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31223 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

to learn a white man language , will certainly tame you .
So you think white are also tamed.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

So you think white are also tamed.

white people speak English as mother tongue or a language similar to their mother tongue, that is totally OK.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

go to stuff your yawning mouth with a dick !
Nope would love stick up your ass my fiery d
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Nope would love stick up your ass my fiery d

my ass ? you serious doubt I am a Chinese gay who has no vagina ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

white people speak English as mother tongue or a language similar to their mother tongue, that is totally OK.

Stating the obvious, but not all whites have English as their mother tongues, so the French, Italian etc are untamed
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

my ass ? you serious doubt I am a Chinese gay who has no vagina ?

bleh bleh
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Stating the obvious but not all white have English as their mother tongue

or a language similar to their mother tongue
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

or a language similar to their mother tongue

Really Italian, Portuguese etc
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Really Italian, Portuguese etc

yes

Language family https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_family

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by handsomebanana(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

his dick has been erected during this word exchange, and of course he takes me to be a woman, who I indeed am.

Get off my mention u Fûcktard
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
handsomebanana:

when did I mention you ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes
Language family https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_family
Meaning all whites are untamed. Nice hypothesis will research deeply into it.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
handsomebanana:

why are you so pissed off ? because you believe you have found out I am a man ? why do you make yourself feel hard? try to believe I m a girl, then you will be happy to see all those girlie words said by me

don't you ever be your own enemy
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Meaning all whites are untamed. Nice hypothesis will research deeply into it.

we are educated n cultivated, while you are tamed.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

we are educated n cultivated, while you are tamed.

Good the Jews are also tamed!
Wait is this with or without formal education. No insult please!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Good the Jews are also tamed!

why not say Chinese ? I feel a little bit hurt, I have been so honored to be called a Chinese gay. and you make no importance of china ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

why not say Chinese ? I feel a little bit hurt, I have been so honored to be called a Chinese gay. and you make no importance of china ?

Chinese gay! lolx
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Chinese gay! lolx

rumor has been on for a long time that I could be a Chinese gay or an Indian third gender person, or a Caucasian white girl
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

rumor has been on for a long time that I could be a Chinese gay or an Indian third gender person, or a Caucasian white girl

Are the rumours true! Which one are you?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Are the rumours true! Which one are you?
the one you choose to believe, the one that makes you feel happy to have a conversation with .

but anyway, don't be your own enemy.

if you hate gay, don't try to imagine me to be a gay.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

the one you choose to believe, the one that makes you feel happy to have a conversation with .

but anyway, don't be your own enemy.

if you hate gay, don't try to imagine me to be a gay.

I see you as I see all nairaland users, faceless, neuter gender and usually quick to insult and judge.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I see you as I see all nairaland users, faceless, neuter gender and usually quick to insult and judge.

good depiction of yourself as a nairalander
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

good depiction of yourself as a nairalander

You added some thing new to it, awesomely crazy!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Still think you are a timid white petite girl with a crazy and warped fantasy.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Still think you are a timid white petite girl with a crazy and warped fantasy.

oh
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I would not run. I would pay him well, and play his dick , if my colleagues were not in the car with me.

by the way, in my laptop, there are hundreds of nude photos , which are my titbits, snapped from those deflowered boys by me.

Deflowered boys I hope you are not a pedo.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Watchesonly(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thinking of that perfect gift to give out... Look no further xQzit is here to save you that trouble at no extra cost... We also deliver nations wide

Please call or whatsapp 0,8,1,0,0,5,6,4,4,0,4
Or visit our IG page at seyitinky
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Watchesonly(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Thinking of that perfect gift to give out time Look no further xQzit is here to save you that trouble at no extra cost, We also deliver nations wide.
Improve your wrist game
Please call or whatsapp 0,8,1,0,0,5,6,4,4,0,4
Or visit our IG page at seyitinky

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Viserion: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
daewoorazer:
This girl is very sick. She is d worst e-psycho I've set my eyes on.
not a female, probably a fat gay psychopath
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 3:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Viserion:
not a female, probably a fat gay psychopath

what is wrong of being fat ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy / Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.