Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma (32868 Views)

APC Lawyers Are Jokers Nigeria Constitution Forbids Ex Post Facto Law- Tochukwu / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by updatechange(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by updatechange(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
Timbuktuo:
The author is right. It is normal to expect Igbo songs at an igbo/igbo dominated event. Perhaps the MC was too brash in rejecting the band. He could have arranged for them to play a little of what they know and have the DJ play songs igbos would like to listen to. Everybody is happy. Tact and diplomacy are very crucial attributes to possess.

And tht has been lacking in igbo peoples ideology since only God knows when

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by paramakina202: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

Is that what I said?

People should stop making issues where there is none.People are free to choose any kind of music they like to play in their parties all depends on the audience.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by comrChris(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Obviously something is wrong with this generation of Nigerians,we like making something out of nothing,it's expected that an igbo song be played in a gathering of mostly igbos, i have been to many yoruba weddings and no igbo song was played there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

Well, I wish I had known that this topic would come up for discussion. Maybe I would have made a video recording of an event I attended last week. I went to a traditional introduction party held for a Yoruba couple recently and guess what song the bride chose to herald her entry into the hall? It was a gospel song titled Igwe sung by Midnight Crew which was led by Pat Uwaje -King.

Igwe is an Igbo gospel track that is quite popular in a lot of churches today.

That is the same way Igbo people play Oruka by sunny Nneji In their weddings but when you go to a tribal wedding you can't be playing another ethnicity's song there. U can play Davido since he sings general Naija music but not Juju; that is a core Yoruba song.

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Smoothie01(f): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

Well, I wish I had known that this topic would come up for discussion. Maybe I would have made a video recording of an event I attended last week. I went to a traditional introduction party held for a Yoruba couple recently and guess what song the bride chose to herald her entry into the hall? It was a gospel song titled Igwe sung by Midnight Crew which was led by Pat Uwaje -King.

Igwe is an Igbo gospel track that is quite popular in a lot of churches today.
"Igwe" is a mix of both Igbo and Yoruba lines and so cannot be compared to an Igbo life band performing in a Yoruba wedding....You find Igbos and Yorubas dancing to both Phyno and Olamide in their respective weddings but wen it comes to "LIFE BANDS" , tastes becomes parochial....Yorubas go with Juju while Igbos, highlife.

You don't av to be economical with the truth all in a bid to patronise ur adopted tribe....There's no basis of comparison btw ur story and the scenario in the op.

5 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

Provide proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja. The little sense God gave you, you forgot it in the market. We all know that. You are the liar that saw an Igbo song, and called it something else. Tell us the meaning of Igwe.

Come on, man.
1) You can't call Igwe an Igbo song, despite its title. It is a song in Yoruba, Igbo, English and Pidgin English. The album from which the song came was sung far more in Yoruba than Igbo.
2) Playing "Igwe" at Yoruba weddings has nothing to do with Yorubas being more detribalized than Igbos. Afterall, I remember Sunny Nneji's "Oruka", a Yoruba song, was a very popular song in many Igbo weddings I went to several years ago.

I don't know if the article writer was honest about the wedding incident. But while the MC's reaction would have been rude (if true), surely, the wedding entertainment should reflect the culture of those present. I'm sure if you went to a Jewish wedding, the performance wouldn't be Arab or Turkish or Persian songs.
Say what you like about Igbos, but we acculturate to alien cultures other than ours better than any Nigerian group and that's an evident fact. You would more easily find Igbos who speak other languages than Yorubas. When I was a student in UNN, I remember this group of annoying students in my faculty who loved to sit together and discuss in Yoruba. I once insulted the fuckers and asked them if you could go to OAU in Ife or ABU in Zaria and see Yoruba and Hausa students posturing with the Igbo language as if it gave them some kind of sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Smoothie01(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
I av never seen an Igbo life band perform in a Yoruba wedding and vice versa. This story is just a distraction and sadly achieving its aim.

Although, the MC was quite brash in his approach, he could av dismissed them in a less embarrassing way or simply gave them a card indicating that they av just a few minutes to perform.....I mean, the guests mustn't be kept bored for long, right?

6 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Omoluabi16(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
I am getting to realise that indeed the igbos are tribalistic. I know we yoruba are, to some extent. I hated it, but the last few years..recent events are showing that none comes close to the igbos when it comes to tribalism.

Tribalism is a cancer.

9 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Come on, man.
1) You can't call Igwe an Igbo song, despite its title. It is a song in Yoruba, Igbo, English and Pidgin English. The album from which the song came was sung far more in Yoruba than Igbo.
2) Playing "Igwe" at Yoruba weddings has nothing to do with Yorubas being more detribalized than Igbos. Afterall, I remember Sunny Nneji's "Oruka", a Yoruba song, was a very popular song in many Igbo weddings I went to several years ago.

I don't know if the article writer was honest about the wedding incident. But while the MC's reaction would have been rude (if true), surely, the wedding entertainment should reflect the culture of those present. I'm sure if you went to a Jewish wedding, the performance wouldn't be Arab or Turkish or Persian songs.
Say what you like about Igbos, but we acculturate to alien cultures other than ours better than any Nigerian group and that's an evident fact. You would more easily find Igbos who speak other languages than Yorubas. When I was a student in UNN, I remember this group of annoying students in my faculty who loved to sit together and discuss in Yoruba. I once insulted the fuckers and asked them if you could go to OAU in Ife or ABU in Zaria and see Yoruba and Hausa students posturing with the Igbo language as if it gave them some kind of sophistication.

Ok, so what would you call Igwe? An Efik song? Come on, my points were made to buttress the fact that the choice of music at an event, depends on the tastes of the celebrant, and his guests.

I never said that playing music of a different language, implies that a person is less tribalistic. My point is that it is all a matter of preference, so one should not generalise. undecided

5 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

Ok, so what would you call Igwe? An Efik song? Come on, my points were made to buttress the fact that the choice of music at an event, depends on the tastes of the celebrant, and his guests.

I never said that playing music of a different language, implies that a person is less tribalistic. My point is that it is all a matter of preference, so one should not generalise. undecided

It's a multi-lingual song. Simples. And I was pointing out it doesn't add to the argument. Some people were mischievously citing it as some kind of proof of how detribalized other Nigerians are while portraying Igbos as close-minded bigots, when we're more open to other cultures than any other group in reality.

6 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Smoothie01:

"Igwe" is a mix of both Igbo and Yoruba lines and so cannot be compared to an Igbo life band performing in a Yoruba wedding....You find Igbos and Yorubas dancing to both Phyno and Olamide in their respective weddings but wen it comes to "LIFE BANDS" , tastes becomes parochial....Yorubas go with Juju while Igbos, highlife.

You don't av to be economical with the truth all in a bid to patronise ur adopted tribe....There's no basis of comparison btw ur story and the scenario in the op.

I am not being economical with the truth. shocked My point is that the kind of music played at any event, depends on the taste and choice of the celebrant.

Live music bands are far more versatile than you give them credit for. Some of them can easily switch from one genre to another, or from a song in one language to another. It depends on what is in vogue, or the kind of songs that are trending.

Even when some guests come to dance in front of the bandstand, if the band leader or artiste recognises them, and knows they are from a particular ethnic group, he might decide to infuse a few lyrics in the guest's language into the song.

There are no hard and fast rules. They same way you have some die -hard Sunny Ade fans, who believe their party isn't complete without him on the bandstand, is the same way you have some other people who would rather engage a musical band that can dish out a variety of songs, irrespective of the language, as long as such songs are the ones trending or in vogue. undecided

6 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I am getting to realise that indeed the igbos are tribalistic. I know we yoruba are, to some extent. I hated it, but the last few years..recent events are showing that none comes close to the igbos when it comes to tribalism.

Tribalism is a cancer.

Every Nigerian group is tribalistic. There's nothing like "to some extent". There are plenty of Yoruba tribalists, just as there are plenty of Igbo tribalists. For every Igbo man that thinks Yorubas are some kind of lazy, dirty, duplicitous, fetish agberos, there are more than enough Yorubas that think Igbos are a bunch of unruly, unrefined, uneducated, money-grubbing criminals and con men.

6 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

It's a multi-lingual song. Simples. And I was pointing out it doesn't add to the argument. Some people were mischievously citing it as some kind of proof of how detribalized other Nigerians are while portraying Igbos as close-minded bigots, when we're more open to other cultures than any other group in reality.

Musical tastes differ from one person to the other. Among the Igbo, you would find those who sing, dance and listen to music from a wide variety of sources and ethnic groups. Same goes for the Yoruba. There are several of them that opt for music that cuts across different cultures. I have met Northerners too, who exhibit this trait.

My point in citing the Igwe example, was that people shouldn't generalise. There are no hard and fast rules that are cast in stone, as to what sort of music can be played at parties or events hosted by people from different ethnic groups. It is more often than not, an individual choice.

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by shallysgirl: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lies

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

That is the same way Igbo people play Oruka by sunny Nneji In their weddings but when you go to a tribal wedding you can't be playing another ethnicity's song there. U can play Davido since he sings general Naija music but not Juju; that is a core Yoruba song.

Oga, speak for yourself. I have attended several traditional weddings, and songs from different languages were played there. It is even more common when the bride and groom come from different ethnic groups.

6 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
agadez007:
tell us the meaning of Ko si oba bi re?
you lousy leprecaun

Right after you tell us the meaning of Eze ndi eze, idi egwo, onye nabi ozo. And thanks for letting us know you are nothing but a lousy leprechaun. That description suits you rather well.

5 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

Oga, speak for yourself. I have attended several traditional weddings, and songs from different languages were played there. It is even more common when the bride and groom come from different ethnic groups.

You are a liar. Because you want to demean Igbo pple u bring up rubbish yarns. How many Yoruba parties will you see them playing Osita Osadebe or Ikenga songs? Stop saying trash. No group of pple from a tribe will gather themselves and go to a wedding or party to go and be listening to songs predominantly from another ethnic groups.

7 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

You are a liar. Because you want to demean Igbo pple u bring up rubbish yarns. How many Yoruba parties will you see them playing Osita Osadebe or Ikenga songs? Stop saying trash. No group of pple from a tribe will gather themselves and go to a wedding or party to go and be listening to songs predominantly from another ethnic groups.

When people like you run out of facts or when your erroneous assumptions are exposed, you resort to insults. undecided That is your style. I can't help the fact that I have travelled widely, and I am far more exposed than you are.

I did not bring up any yarns to demean anybody. sad Read through all my posts on this thread. Stop judging the rest of the world by the myopic parochial lens, through which you view everything around you. I repeat: I have attended traditional weddings at which songs in different languages were played, especially where both the bride and groom come from different ethnic groups. I am sorry if it does not fit in with your backward thought processes, but it is nothing but the truth.

Now you are free to hug the nearest transformer if it hurts you too much. sad

7 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

When people like you run out of facts or when your erroneous assumptions are exposed, you resort to insults. That is your style. I can't help the fact that I have travelled widely and I am far more exposed than you are.

I did not bring up any yarns to demean anybody. Read through all my posts on this thread. Stop judging the rest of the world by the myopic parochial lens through which you view everything around you. I repeat : I have attended traditional weddings at which songs in different languages were played, especially where both the bride and groom come from different ethnic groups. I am sorry if it does not fit in with your backward thought processes, but it is nothing but the truth.

Now you are free to hug the nearest transformer if it hurts you too much.

Lol. Where did you get your facts from? Ur demented Igbo hating mindset? Everybody In Nigeria has been to weddings and not just you. How many weddings have you seen pple playing songs of other tribes? In mixed weddings sef they play the songs of other of the two tribes mainly and not some 3rd party songs. Who even told you that the new York party was a mixed ethnic party?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. Where did you get your facts from? Ur demented Igbo hating mindset? Everybody In Nigeria has been to weddings and not just you. How many weddings have you seen pple playing songs of other tribes? In mixed weddings sef they play the songs of other of the two tribes mainly and not some 3rd party songs. Who even told you that the new York party was a mixed ethnic party?

Oh, now you have started contradicting yourself. Didn't you just say that songs from a different ethnic group are NOT played at weddings, in your last post? Now, you are revising your position to say that they play songs of the two tribes mainly and not some 3rd party songs in a mixed wedding. Continue along this track, maybe one day you would finally see the light. Everyone can see that the only person hating on others, is just you. undecided

Your problem is that you have only attended weddings held in the village, which is why you think everyone only plays music from their own backyard, at a wedding.

I have news for you. sad People are far more cosmopolitan in the city. And their music choices are far more eclectic. So do your best to attend different traditional weddings in the towns, cities or state capitals. And see if you can spot the difference. Then come back here and share your observations. Try as much as possible to free your mind, from the myopic tribalistic thoughts that drive your thinking. undecided Finally, get rid of the hate in your soul. Hate kills.

7 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by agadez007(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

Right after you tell us the meaning of Eze ndi eze, idi egwo, onye nabi ozo. And thanks for letting us know you are nothing but a lousy leprechaun. That description suits you rather well.
wasnt it you who started the Igwe is an Igbo song thingy,when technically it is not

Go and sleep maybe when you wake up your brain capacity will Increase

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
agadez007:
wasnt it you who started the Igwe is an Igbo song thingy,when technically it is not

Go and sleep maybe when you wake up your brain capacity will Increase
Even if the truth came and hit you in the face, you would still pretend as if you didn't see it. Oya, tell us the meaning of Igwe. Then tell everyone what Eze ndi eze, idi egwo, onye nabi ozo means, and let us know how you got the meaning. In your eyes, maybe Igwe is a Kanuri song, not so?

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by idealogical: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
meccuno:
but why would a DJ with common sense be playing juju music in a crowd of igbo people? people should respect others for heavens sake. have u ever seen a yoruba gathering where osadebe is played? people should stop raising unnecessary dust

Your no common sense take per the situation described in the write up ignorantly concluded that the DJ invited himself to the igbo part to play juju music and in effect offend igbo people when in fact the DJ was invited by the bride, the celebrant and igbo by tribe.

Obviously, the celebrant and the igbo bride was not clueless per the DJ's tribal origin and style of music so your misguided and misplaced tribal objection should have been placed before the igbo celebrant and the igbo bride who for obvious reasons wasn't concerned about other people's tribal worries and discrimination, her main concern was her own wedding and happiness on the most important day of her life.

Sadly, the tribal warriors and bigots took away her choice, her decision and happiness instead of learning and adopting the same non tribal and unity spirit she envisioned.

The party I'm sure wasn't labeled igbo only party at least by or according to the celebrant so the tribal warriors and bigots should have left instead of ejecting the DJ out of respect for the celebrant and her wish.

About Yoruba people responding same way, I really don't think so because I actually see them laughing, dancing and celebrating your music and culture with you, this is the tolerant and inclusive Yoruba ways and mentality and I've been to countless weddings where people danced to songs from other tribes.

Fact is, igbo people see tribe in everything, the judge and deal with you based on your tribe, where you are from in Nigeria and even what part of their own SE region you are from, this is just the mentality and way of life. Tribe comes first.

7 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by 0m0nnakoda: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dedetwo:

Yari.ba is first grade tribal group. Do not bank on a wedding which did not actually take place, I know the writer of the article to the roots.
Dende Iku how is the sanatorium treating you? Do they wipe your bottom on time?

7 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by 0m0nnakoda: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
idealogical:

Your no common sense take per the situation described in the write up ignorantly concluded that the DJ invited himself to the igbo part to play juju music and in effect offend igbo people when in fact the DJ was invited by the bride, the celebrant and igbo by tribe.

Obviously, the celebrant and the igbo bride was not clueless per the DJ's tribal origin and style of music so your misguided and misplaced tribal objection should have been placed before the igbo celebrant and the igbo bride who for obvious reasons wasn't concerned about other people's tribal worries and discrimination, her main concern was her own wedding and happiness on the most important day of her life.

Sadly, the tribal warriors and bigots took away her choice, her decision and happiness instead of learning and adopting the same non tribal and unity spirit she envisioned.

The party I'm sure wasn't labeled igbo only party at least by or according to the celebrant so the tribal warriors and bigots should have left instead of ejecting the DJ out of respect for the celebrant and her wish.

About Yoruba people responding same way, I really don't think so because I actually see them laughing, dancing and celebrating your music and culture with you, this is the tolerant and inclusive Yoruba ways and mentality and I've been to countless weddings where people danced to songs from other tribes.

Fact is, igbo people see tribe in everything, the judge and deal with you based on your tribe, where you are from in Nigeria and even what part of their own SE region you are from, this is just the mentality and way of life. Tribe comes first.

I cannot say NEVER but Yoruba willl almost never do that . We are way too "cowardly" and so would rather suffer in silence unlike our brave neighbours

6 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by agadez007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

Even if the truth came and hit you in the face, you would still pretend as if you didn't see it. Oya, tell us the meaning of Igwe. Then tell everyone what Eze ndi eze, idi egwo, onye nabi ozo means, and let us know how you got the meaning. In your eyes, maybe Igwe is a Kanuri song, not so?
Somebody have corrected you up there,Igwe is a multi-lingual song but you still head strong its Igbo

Continue,when you tire we will know

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Smoothie01(f): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2017

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by 0m0nnakoda: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Truth is there would be no problem if it had been ANY OTHER language but Yoruba. English ,FRench ,Swahili etc would have been fine
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by idealogical: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

I cannot say NEVER but Yoruba willl almost never do that . We are way too "cowardly" and so would rather suffer in silence unlike our brave neighbours

Kindly speak for yourself.
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by 0m0nnakoda: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
idealogical:

Kindly speak for yourself.

Who you be ? Guy no provoke me I take God beg you/. Must you quote me? You no fit read and shut up ??
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by idealogical: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
Who you be ? Guy no provoke me I take God beg you/. Must you quote me? You no fit read and shut up ??

You do sound like a nuisance though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Botswana Police Ranked Africa's Best, Nigeria At Bottom Of Global Report / US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.