Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (54821 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiancé's Mother Tested Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Originalsly: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
francis247:
Good riddance. Why can't she pick the call of her husband to be if he's not there? What are you hiding? What kind of marriage will you both have? Imagine you're bathing or you went out to get something around the neighborhood and she has a visitor then your phone rings in sitting room. So she can't pick it up and tell the person to call back later? What kind message will that send? Married strangers? How would you feel if she slaps you for repeatedly doing something she's been complaining of? And the fact that your mum is in support of what you did says a lot about how shallow and backward her person and background is as far as marriage is concerned.
Cell phones are personal. .... not there leave msg on voice mail... or send text msg.... why must she take the call? House phone anyone can answer. Only a nosey or insecure person would be searching phone or picking another's call if the person is not in a crisis. But.... a slap for picking call?..... hmmm..... what if she dropped and broke his phone?... I swear we would have been reading about her funeral.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

lol father is different husband is anoda whole level

So a Togo girl will choose to b a punching bag well other African girls as long as you rich kill them they will rise up nd keep loving u

Good luck

I can't beat up a woman, God give me grace to the self-restraint he has already given me. I mean to say, you ladies should take things easy. Father is different, how is father different from husband, father is perceived as undetacheable....Ladies should treat their spouses as such and throw away the ditch your marriage demons in their minds...If yo'all keep bailing on your marriages, how many will you bail up on?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I can't beat up a woman, God give me grace to the self-restraint he has already given me. I mean to say, you ladies should take things easy. Father is different, how is father different from husband, father is perceived as undetacheable....Ladies should treat their spouses as such and throw away the ditch your marriage demons in their minds...If yo'all keep bailing on your marriages, how many will you bail up on?

Father was training me to be a better wife mum and person

Husband will just train me to b a beast how will I care for my kids if I'm always crying from everyday beating

How will I teach my kids happiness wen I don't have it again due to constant maltreatment

How will I teach my kids love wen my husband doesn't care

Staying with a violent guy is just anoda way of raising several brutal kids and generations

Father beat me wen I was young wiv no responsibilities
But husband will beat me wen I av several responsibilities that I'll b responsible for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by davillian(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
I shouted @ one of my ajebo G/f na red card I collect.
Bro u went far

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Father was training me to be a better wife mum and person

Husband will just train me to b a beast how will I care for my kids if I'm always crying from everyday beating

How will I teach my kids happiness wen I don't have it again due to constant maltreatment

How will I teach my kids love wen my husband doesn't care

Staying with a violent guy is just anoda way of raising several brutal kids and generations

Father beat me wen I was young wiv no responsibilities
But husband will beat me wen I av several responsibilities that I'll b responsible for

Nope...Not talking of this kinds, any guy that beats up a lady this way is a big fool... Please run away from violent relationships.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by mostwantedguy: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
He should have tested her with an IPhone 8 or 10 instead of testing her with a slap. Yeye dey smell#Iranu
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Nope...Not talking of this kinds, any guy that beats up a lady this way is a big fool... Please run away from violent relationships.

Now u talking cos it all starts wiv a slap
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Now u talking cos it all starts wiv a slap

Any guy that beats a lady up over and over should go back to adolescence and learn maturity
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by goldrushbooks: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Takeit2017:
Who thinks she made the right decision?

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/man-says-i-tested-her-with-small-slap.html

Crazy dude, testing someone with a slap. Dude next time test her by paying one million dolls into the account.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You too? But did your brother ever touch you while growing up? Or if your brother beats you, would you denounce him as your bro? A man shouldn't beat a woman, slap or hit her in anyway, but what about love, mercy, and forgiveness?
Thanks God u said growing up.

Would u forgive ur cheating fiancee?

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by CheedyJ(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Small slap b4 marriage go turn big slap wen una marry..mumu man...y use a slap to correct an adult,a grown up lady 4dat matter, is she ur child ni..

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Thanks God u said growing up.

Would u forgive ur cheating fiancee?

Lol @ Would u forgive ur cheating fiancee?

Why such a question I've said so many things you didn't comment on, why bring this up ?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
TimeMod1:
Are you one?
Nope. Married ages ago.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by frank043(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
flyca:
Never hit a woman, even with a flower.

The guy is lying sha. He is not even sorry, no sign of remorse, a clear sign of his personality. He's saying she should have endured the "small" slap. What rubbish!

If I were the woman, I will do exactly what she did. But of course, the only woman with this kind of courage are the financial independent women!

My kind of woman. kiss

Yea, flower is too soft my sister. What if I use a ring and a car key to hit her?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:

Assuming the man's story is true, and we've already both agreed that the man himself is an immature buffoon:
1. She shouldn't have answered his call without authorization: respect for boundaries.
2. In as much as the man's action was despicable, she should not have just terminated the relationship like that at a "first offence". They could have postponed further marriage talks while working on their issues, if they truly loved each other.
Wholeheartedly dissolving the relationship so easily only goes to show that she was never really fully into it. Which could also have been the genesis of her trust issues (picking up his calls)..
So basically you're saying she should have proposed the date right?

If your fiance is cheating after a fixed marriage date, would u go ahead with it?

4 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol @ Would u forgive ur cheating fiancee?

Why such a question I've said so many things you didn't comment on, why bring this up ?
Why not?

You're the one who asked about love mercy and forgiveness...

So pls answer.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by toprealman: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Immature people should not be allowed to go into relationships.
My mum said.....smh

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Why not?

You're the one who asked about love mercy and forgiveness...

So pls answer.

Yes I can, my dear. But i would require we both go through therapy to treat the wound....
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by murmee: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
flyca:
Never hit a woman, even with a flower.

The guy is lying sha. He is not even sorry, no sign of remorse, a clear sign of his personality. He's saying she should have endured the "small" slap. What rubbish!

If I were the woman, I will do exactly what she did. But of course, the only woman with this kind of courage are the financial independent women!

My kind of woman. kiss
Good post!

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yes I can, my dear. But i would require we both go through therapy to treat the wound....
Well done to you.

In life there is one thing I've learned it's SABOTAGE!
It should never be forgotten.

Well done on being that patient.

I'm just not.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Any guy that beats a lady up over and over should go back to adolescence and learn maturity

cheesy u will b their teacher abi
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Well done to you.

In life there is one thing I've learned it's SABOTAGE!
It should never be forgotten.

Well done on being that patient.

I'm just not.

So you can't forgive anyone who cheats on you? How is marriage like?

Wht do you mean by sabotage, please explain!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy u will b their teacher abi

Wetin make i talk ?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by bonifieldstun(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

Had one ex who slapped me he apologised before I knew it one day he beat me up
can I woze u slap ?
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by YelloweWest: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

So you can't forgive anyone who cheats on you? How is marriage like?

Wht do you mean by sabotage, please explain!
Cheating during a marriage is different from cheating just before...

When people get married they love tends to disappear. That's a fact.
What's left is acceptable and tolerance.

If u cat cheat just before your wedding u have no regard what so ever for that union. It bound to fail.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Authentic1010(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
OP clearly stated why he slapped her, though I'm against hitting a woman but she was trespassing. If the person you are with doesn't pick your calls then don't pick theirs. Picking someone's calls is a violation of their privacy and causes emotional abuse.

If was in OP's situation I would let her walk. Otherwise you'll won't enjoy marriage life.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Lol

I'm very very nice and strict
Lagos
He was one of my ex nd for all my ex no I don't regret leaving them I only regret wasting my time
Yes I do over react sometimes
only you.... How many ex's. How is the pigeon hole, I see you enjoying life grin.
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by kozmicity: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

point noted!!!
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by lizzynicole: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Test with slap kwa.make she test bottle for your head. Which kind test be that some day in the marriage you will turn her into a punching bag
Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by MissJoy29(f): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Cheating during a marriage is different from cheating just before...

When people get married they love tends to disappear. That's a fact.
What's left is acceptable and tolerance.

If u cat cheat just before your wedding u have no regard what so ever for that union. It bound to fail.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man by femi4: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Well I support the Lady

he ll always apologise. Tendering apology is not a big deal to people like that. He ll do it over and over again.

In as much that its good to apologise when one is wrong, beware of people that do it often

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / When A Girl Keeps Changing Boyfriends Like Clothes / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.