Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? (12179 Views)

How Oritsejafor Deceived Jonathan – Okotie; He Wants To Be Popular – CAN / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari / Do Fresh Party Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by issacboro: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2006
Do not mix religion with politic as this is the main problem of our beloved country.Are you trying to say nigeria must be govnerned by a religious cleric.I will advice you to go back to your coven and rethink.
No great nation is build on childish thinking as you have proposed.
We are still fighting the idea that nigeria is a muslim country and now you want to add this one to it.
Let me ask you this question all the religious leaders we have in nigeria what has any of them added to development of our nation nothing but collect offering and use the money to benefit themselves.
If you are a man of GOD stick to that not politics because politics is a dirty game and not for the faint hearted.
IF he wants to help let him the youths and people around him to see.
Where have you seen men of GOD with so much wealth.
Do you think we are stupid.
Look at nigeria today this people you call pastors are the richest people in nigeria all they do is collect your wages and tell you lies from sunday to sunday if you believe in yourself and the ONE that made you then you have no fear.
Religion is a tool of oppression.
Open your eyes and thank GOD for the internet search and see the truth.
We as people of a country like nigeria we do not want to work but wait for manna to fall from heaven.
Religion is the greatest fraud today.Do not be suck to it. shocked
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by jekky2222: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2006
it is righteousness that exalt a nation and Chris understand that quiet ok. To halt the current slide to political oblivion and economic suicide, Nigeria needs a young vibrant, cerebral, God fearing man like Okotie to lead us to the promise Land. Chris might yet change Nigeria come 2007. Akin Makanjuola- National Co-ordinator-Democratic Study Group (DSG) Abuja.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by dude(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2006
joftech:

as for experience, did uncle sege have any administration training or experince when he was turned in to rule nigeria in 1977?

I hope you did not forget that he was an army top-gun back then. All of them do undergo leadership trainings too, or do you think someone without training can lead a battalion.
@ joftec,
the kind of training military personnels undergo is very different from the kind needed to rule a country. i have a military background ( not saying am a military officer). the military system is simply that of giving and taking orders. and since Obj has military training, he might have been seen to have done well in 1977 as a military head of state, but has been fumbling through the Job since 1999 in a democratic system. as a battalion leader,he recieved orders from above, and he turn passed the orders to his juniors. all. but democracy involves imput at all levels.and uncle sege still suffers from that military mentality today, remember all his wahala with his deputy, and his ramblings about demanding total loyalty? its all a pointer to the fact that no soilder can be a good administrator(at least in africa). and besides, the militry is trained to draft out policies that is meant for defence, not for socio-political\Economical issues. so that is for you OGA JOFTEC, do some research and see what kind of training all military institutions give, Check NDA Zaria, School of policy and strategic Studies, Kuru and others.

If a 'not so schooled" obj can fair on, then a very schooled okotie just might do a whole lot better.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by slimnike(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2006
SURE.He is the only person that can bring sanity to the Nigerian Government.But will THEY give him a chance.?
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by joftech(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2006
Military training helps alot. 90% of past US presidents have served in the army (as combatant) or in some order para-military capabilities. Same also for the UK monarchy.

Nigeria need a iron hand.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by otitoloju(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2006
issac boro:

Do not mix religion with politic as this is the main problem of our beloved country.Are you trying to say nigeria must be govnerned by a religious cleric.I will advice you to go back to your coven and rethink.
No great nation is build on childish thinking as you have proposed.
We are still fighting the idea that nigeria is a muslim country and now you want to add this one to it.
Let me ask you this question all the religious leaders we have in nigeria what has any of them added to development of our nation nothing but collect offering and use the money to benefit themselves.
If you are a man of GOD stick to that not politics because politics is a dirty game and not for the faint hearted.
IF he wants to help let him the youths and people around him to see.
Where have you seen men of GOD with so much wealth.
Do you think we are stupid.
Look at nigeria today this people you call pastors are the richest people in nigeria all they do is collect your wages and tell you lies from sunday to sunday if you believe in yourself and the ONE that made you then you have no fear.
Religion is a tool of oppression.
Open your eyes and thank GOD for the internet search and see the truth.
We as people of a country like nigeria we do not want to work but wait for manna to fall from heaven.
Religion is the greatest fraud today.Do not be suck to it. shocked
@ Isaac Boro. Well said.
What qualify's this man for this office apart from being a pastor of a church? Lets stop looking for answers where there are none.
Military professionals (and i use that word for a reason), especially the officers corps are trained to lead. No other profession sets out with the main objective of training people to lead others.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by TayoD(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2006
I believe all Nigeria needs is a sincere Leader who is brave and God-fearing. The God-fearing part is very important because it takes a man who feels that he is accountable to someone higher up, to sit up and get the proper job done. the leadership skill of Okotie can not be put to question at all. While I agree that the Army teaches its Oficers leadership skills, this is nothing compared to that underwent by a Clergy. A man of God is taught leadership that encompasses, spiritual, physical, emotional, economical and every facets of human life that you can imagine. If you are in a church under a Pastor, you will know what I'm talking about. A Pastor not only prays with you, he cries with you, he stays up at night seeking God's face for you, he teaches you what you need to know and he is patient with you.
These qualities are what we need in a Leader today, and I believe Okotie posseses them in increasing measure. And by the way, can you give us alternatives? Gani has given up, Soyinka won't run, others are scared. This is a brave man, and we should be brave and give him our vote, that's the least we can do.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by Adepeju: 9:21am On Apr 12, 2006
If Pastor Chris becomes president it will be the greatest blow to Christianity in the country.
Many people will suddenly start going to His church and will flaunt Christianity to get contracts and all that and will not have a relationship with God. They will only be Christians because of contracts and the current president. People will start highlighting their Christian names like "J.J" will say Jeremiah, TY will say Theophilius etc to prove they are Christians. Police, army, ministers all sorts will continue to be corrupt and will wear the garment of Christianity and therefore portray Christians as being Corrupts.
Moreover Chris will be overwhelmed with the problems of Nigeria - seeing that he has knowledge and NO EXPERIENCE - and will therefore fail as the only PASTOR PRESIDENT.

The pastor should rule Nigeria from the place of prayers and not from Aso Rock.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by slimnike(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2006
He will know how to take care of those once.The best we can do for Him is to vote for Him.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by Abeem(m): 2:29am On Apr 16, 2006
The Administrator has said it all: Politics is not a game for the greenhorns and who says Chris Okotie is not an amateur in the game of politics. What experience does he have to assume the leadership of a religiously volatile country like Nigeria? Is knowledge of the Bible and singing prowess qualities that voters are looking for in a ruler? Does he possess the magic wand to make Nigeria great? I don't think so. I think he is in a journey of self-delusion.
That he is a pastor is enough a reason to prevent him from getting the block vote from a cross-section of Nigerians in a particular region simply because the people will treat him with suspicion. Nigeria is not Haiti that can be ruled by a reverend. Jean-Betrand Aristite, a catholic reverend father was the first elected leader of Haiti. He ruled the country on two occasions. What is the story of Haiti today and what has become of the reverend father? Haiti as far as I know is still in the dungeon of economic morass and Jean-Betrant Aristite (a web page characterised him as a "hell-sent dictator"(Hobson Choice)) had to be pursued by the Americans after plunging his poor country into more economic malaise and civil unrest.
A man of God that is given to ostentatious way of life is not one that can rule the country. He should focus on preaching to his congregations - that is what he knows how to do best.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by slimnike(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2006
He will be better than those who rule US now.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by Abeem(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2006
Religion is the opium of the people, so says Karl Marx. You have the right to vote for who you think is the best candidate in an election but you need to be convinced that your choice is right and not based on religious considerations alone. In Palestine, the people rejected the Fatah political party and instead voted for the religious Hamas Movement into office. They felt their manifesto is good and they had delivered on their promises in the past. This is the crux of the matter. You are not voting for someone because of his personality or religious belief but you want to be guided by what he promises to do, and whether he has the experience to handle the intricacies of the office he is seeking.
Some people prefer Chris because he is a pastor who can do no wrong, and on account of this he should be voted into office. I do not belong to this school of thought. Our God gives all of us the ability to think and ponder on things and not accept them wholesome hook, line, and sinker. The bottomline is consider all options, weigh them and don't rush to conclusions.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by Ib(f): 3:06am On Apr 24, 2006
If he is really a man of God, then maybe he will have seen the vision that he CANNOT be the president to Nigeria. If that is the case, then why is this man wasting the church offering and tithes on a fruitless mission? Why cant he do something else, like start an NGO or something.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by TayoD(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2006
Ib,
I think it is fundamentally distasteful to suggest that the Man of God is using the Church tithe and offering for his political project.  Your claim cannot be substantiated in whatever form, and I think if you are an honorable person, you will think of the actions of others in honorable terms.
You talk about starting an NGO.  How many have you founded or actively support?  Do you think you've done more good than that man has done?  Do you know how many projects he is involved with in terms of his social contributions?  If you are ignorant, go get educated.  I know no other person in Nigeria whose generosity and social responsibility beats that of Chris Okotie (I stand to be corrected on this). 
Whether he becomes President or not is not the issue here.  The issue is did he stand by and watch his country descend into chaos when God has endowed him with the ability to make a contribution to the upliftment of the country. 
While your ignorance may deceive you into saying his contribution should be limited to prayers, a lot of us know and believe otherwise.   I do believe he is an evidence of Faith in Action. 
Would you believe if you had been told that Obasanjo would be the President of Nigeria right from prison?  And what of the case of the Patriach Joseph?  He was not even an eligible voter in Egypt, yet he became the Prime Minister.  As a Nigerian, I guess your pysche has been so battered by these Politicians that you've confined yourself and the whole of Nigeria to damnation.  But there is a crop of Nigerians that believe in moving mountains and are ready to change the status quo.  You either jump on board, or be left behind.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by Ib(f): 1:02am On Apr 27, 2006
Tayo,

Dont be mad at me! The fact is that Chris Okotie has to prove to us that he can do the job. He cannot just come out of nowhere and declare intentions to become president without anything to show for it. What has Okotie done to convince me that he is the man for the job. Nothing!!!!! Has he used his calling to promote education, awareness of HIV /AIDS or even added value to his immediate environment (Ikeja or where ever his church is)?He needs to prove himself! And where does he get the money to bankroll his ambitions? That i leave to your imagination.

I'm not saying that anyone else running for the seat is better than he is but i'll rather have Obasanjo with his big belle and big nose there than someone who uses curl activator every morning before he goes to work.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by slimnike(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2006
Do You guys want HIM to die for NIGERIA.?
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by TayoD(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2006
Ib,

I'm not mad at you. I'm just pissed by your unfounded allegations.

It is obvious that you know nothing about Chris Okotie other than what you find in the gossip newstand. Before I get into some details about some of his various contributions to our social life, let me tell you what I believe Nigeria needs to take us to our Promised Land.

We need a Leader and not a Politician. we need a proven Administrator of human and material resources. We need a compassionate and selfless individual who has shown that he does not seek a religious or ethnic interest, but our national interest. We need a person whose word is his bond, and one who is not soiled by the corruption that exists in high places now. We need a brave person who is not afraid to make decisions, and I believe Chris Okotie fits this bill.

He's had polical ties before now, and he was one of M.K.O. Abiola's closest friend, and was a player during the June 12 debacle. He did not make much noise about this, but that is true nevertheless.

Are you aware that Chris Okotie now runs a healthcare system in Lagos similar to the one here in the United States? For a token monthly fee, you get health care services for your entirere family in the participating hospitals for free. This works like the health insurance in the United States. Are you aware of his support for various schools, less priviledge and his annual award to exemplerary Nigerians who the society has forgotten and are in financial mess.

A friend who visited Nigeria recently told me she went to Chris Okotie's Church and he introduced a church worker who just got married. Chris Okotie asked him if he had a car, to which the guy said 'No'. Right there and then, he raised up money for the guy to buy a car, and a pledge of N2,000,000.00 was raised for him. This is in addition to the fact that he's been known to help pay people's rent who were on the verge of being kicked out of their homes.

His Administrative skills is what you find operational in many churches in Nigeria today. No matter how you look at it, no one can deny the fact that the Church, as a whole, is the best run institution in Nigeira today because of adminitrative and human resources skills.

Unless you feel that Nigeria's next Pesident should be corrupt as they come, then I see no reason why Okotie should be disqualified. Obasanjo has tried, but the issue of third term is a complete immorality. Nigeira was here before he came and it will remain after he goes. he should not deceive himself that things will fall apart when he leaves. God is the ruler over all nations, men who make themselves available are His tools. the tool doesn't have to be Obasanjo. Let him take a well deserved rest and bow out when the ovation is loudest for him.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by Abeem(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2006
Anyone who aspires to be a ruler of the country must be able to put on many leadership hats, of which the most important is the political hat. Why? A leader need to be adept and skilled in many leadership roles so he will handle situations in the most efficient and effective manner. Peter Drucker, the American and world acclaimed management guru says it all: the ability to put on many hats is the hallmark of an effective and efficient leader. Because he is expected to don different hats for different situations, for the political leader, his political skill must be outstanding. So if your hero is not a politician, why is he interested in politics? And if I may ask, how is he going to handle political problems as they rear their ugly heads. Also, I am at a loss as to how he will be able to deal with the politicians since he is a political greenhorn.
I do not want as my president someone who will be disposed to religious sentiments in dealing with the matters of state and with the masses. This is a hurdle for the pastor to clear because of his pastoral calling. He will need the services of a highly skilled marketing consultancy team, the type that helped groomed and catapulted former Governor Bill Clinton to the presidency of the United States of America in the 1992 elections. If anyone has the ambition to rule the country, he/she need not flaunt his/her religious credentials knowing full well the peculiar situation of the country. People from the other religious divide are fully aware of his predisposition ab initio that he is going to be biased, prejudiced and discriminatory in favour of the people of a particular creed. On this premise it will be very difficult for him to win the presidency much like a camel passing through the eye of a needle.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by TayoD(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2006
Abeem,

I do understand your sceptism which you presented in an accomodating way, but I think you under-estimate the kind of training that a cleric undergoes.
First, about politics. I have heard Okotie say, and I do agree that "politics is all about negotiation". Negotiations require wisdom and I believe, wisdom is not bestowed on you via experience and age alone. If it comes through expereience and age, I believe all our recycled politicians and maradonas would be the wisest people in naija.
Talking about different hats. Can you tell me who came across to you as the best candidate in the last election? Who had a concise plan for moving naija forward? Who was most articulate and classy amongst the lot? I dare say it was Chris Okotie. We have seen him, as a musician, a celebrity, a Pastor, a social advocate, an opposition leader and now a Politician. Whose had more hats on than that?
While I may not necessarily believe that he will become the President, I do believe he gives hope to our younger generation. Our best brains and hands have been battered into submision and are not ready to get invovlved in politics. But in him, we see a highly detrabilised Nigerian, who is out to rekindle in us all a nationalistic sentiments.
I do not believe he is out to promote any particular agenda. His chosen deputy at the last election was not only a wowan, but is a moslem. M.K.O. Abiola, a moslem was one of his closest friends. Did you know he donated N1,000,000.00 to Abiola for the June 12 electon? Have you researched to find out the people he has honored in his yearly Karis Award? If you do this, I am sure you will see him as a Nigerian indeed.
By the way, he said when he is president, no prayers in a christian or moslem way will be said at any functions. It must just be the National Anthem, and on goes other agenga. In any case, if you go to his church, the last thing they say before the Grace is the National Anthem. Tell me what other church does that in Naija.
In short, I do believe he is a Nationalist with a spiritual calling. His obedience to his calling should not be counted against him.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by DRANOEL(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2006
he should go for aso rock chaplain
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by tolutope(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2006
can any1 tell me if there is a school for politicians or would be leaders? didnt ibb ,obj start from somewhere?lets not forget that okotie was one of the forerunners for abiola m.k.o. then, so he aint new to politics, and one thing u all forget, God rules a country and can damn well choose anyone, ur past leaders make ruling or politics look like it aint for anybody but themselves, well does dat mean u or me cant rule if we bcome pastors or imams or even devout believers of God and we feel we have enuff experience to tame this gentle country with wild leaders?does dat mean nigeria is complex, isnt ruling about choosing the right people? take liberia and their female president, does dat mean she aint qaulified? or is it till okotie handles different political posts b4 he can b seen as qualified? to me, as long as one has education and exposure and most importantly the balls to turn things around in this country then the person has my blessings and okotie aint got no bad records, infact if you want to talk about a well rounded person, he fits,
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by tolutope(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2006
good news,  his political platform FRESH has been registered by inec( one of today's papers or magazines)  and this means he doesnt have to pair up with thieves,  he can choose people we really need,  people lets not mess up this opportunity of changing our country around,  we r too cool to b in the present state that we r in, america, england aint better than us,  we've got5 what it takes,  time to put in the rite people to take us there,  lets not forget how we all voted mko,  and yet he was a muslim but xtians and herbalists voted him because we all wanted a change,  okotie is d logical best bet we have now and wit God on his side,  and we in his numbers,  hmm,  i can't wait to enter an underground train from lagos going to kano, feel me? cheesy
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by omoifa(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2006
Reverend Jolly Nyame is (or should i say "was"wink a clergyman. I think they say politicians have corrupted him. I think Rev. Chris Okotie should not try the Presidency. what would he do if an Nzeribe moves a motion for his impeachment. Is he going to beg, or wouldn't ghana-must-go exchange hand. it is difficult to rule without soiling your hand. If the Niger Delta people start formenting trouble would he not have to send soldiers there to shoot at sight.

If they will not pray at the end of functions isn't that abandoning the faith. At least we say the Grace at the end of every service. Are you saying there will be no more Grace. I don't think he will be able to uphold "Not Praying" in functions. Will he tell people to shut up if they start praying?. There are so many questions beginning for answers that the best thing is not to let the question come up at all.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by TayoD(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2006
Omoifa,

How many countries require prayers before the start of a public function? If you pray on Jesus name, won't you have moslems cry foul and the other way round? And if you acknowledge both faiths, what about those who don't believe. The bottom line is that Nigeria is a secular nation and should be treated as such. What unites all of us is our Nationality and that is invoked through the National Anthem.

The issue of compromise whould be left to the man himself to deal with. If he has not been corupted up until now, I don't believe he can ever be. Comparing him to the other Reverend is not applicable here because they are two diferent individuals. Not that I agree that Rev Nyame was corrupt, 'cos I have no proof of it and I can not in good conscience accuse any body without a substantiated proof.

The game of politics can be played without soiling your hands in dirt. Jesus told His church "occupy till I come." We are to shine in the midst of darkness and as dark as politics is, we should make a difference. I understand your fears, but a man of character will stand up against corruption whichever way he can, without compromising his integrity. He didnt exchange ghana-must-go bags to get NDP's nomination, and he has been known to maintain his integrity up until now. Leave him in the hands of his conscience and his God, and lift him up in prayer, that should be our role in this.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by otolorin(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2006
you know, i was watching tv yester-night n i saw the "fresh party - rev chris okotie for 2007". i thot in myself if there was any feasibility fo his ambitions.
i don't know if anyone wants to say anything
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by darqly(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2006
But what is so wrong with Okotie running for the presidency? Which of our leaders ever followed an established route to office? How many presidents ever became governors,senators and the like before running for the presidency?
That a good number of them are ex-military is not even a good yardstick for measurement of their qualification because most of them are "Polimilitary", holding one political office or the other, looting coffers and retiring on ranks that ordinarily they would only dream of.

What does good governance entail? What does it take to be a good leader? What do people mean by Nigeria is a complex country that is hard to rule hence it needs "special' or particular type of leaders? What type of leaders? People like OBJ who is too cowardly to announce he wants to have another "Go"? People who amend and append the bloody constitution at their every whim? People who wheedle,cajole,bribe,threaten and kill their way into power?

Whom amongst us on this forum cannot hold or vie for a post of responsibility? The trouble with us is just complacency and satisfaction with the status quo. No one wants to upset the apple cart, so we'd rather stick with the usual suspects.

I voted Okotie the last time because I was bold enough to say I wanted CHANGE! I will vote him again and again and again. I sleep better knowing that even if I couldn't vote him in, I did try to vote the current man out! And my vote is no waste.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by TayoD(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2006
Pkrix,

Can you change the wording of this post to read FRESH Democratic Party instead of (Fresh Party). You tend to lose the intended meaning of the words the way it's written.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by TayoD(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2006
Made the change
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by JERRYMAG4(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2006
i dont see any thing wrong if pastor chris okotie becomes the president of this country in 2007.we tired of this military rule.we want somebody that has the fear of god.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by freddie1(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2006
If Rev. Chris Okotie becomes the president of Nigeria come 2007 then, that will be the IF day! grin
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by dearzi(f): 11:43pm On May 03, 2006
I don't know what kind of president he will make o! Nigeria does need a change, but is Pastor Chris a man of fidelity? good character and so on? or are we just buying into him being a man of God? if God indeed gave him a vision, i'm sure God knows how He'll place him there, but till then, i think the man should focus on his church--make it a better ministry, expand, and make his sermons easier to follower, cuz once that man gets going, he loses me completely, and sometimes his sermons, to me o! are not scriptural. I don't think i want him as my president.
Re: Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? by dearzi(f): 11:46pm On May 03, 2006
"and sometimes his sermons, to me o! are not scriptural." I meant to say that it's my personal opinion that his sermons are not scriptural, regardless of whether he quotes the bible or not--my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ghana Navy Adjudged Best In West Africa / DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara / How Sss Trailed Boko Haram’s Spokesman To Kaduna (the Inside Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.