Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,480 members, 7,770,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:39 AM

Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (26115 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by evalasthn: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ganjaeed well said, keep the fire burning, burn babylon, burn ignorance and blaze the herb always, link up if u can
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by adconline(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
Most Nigerian believe everybody that preach from the Bible is truly sent by God or even do the will of God, that is why they are easy prey for this guys. We have white churches here in Holland a Pentecostal one for that matter you dont hear this kind of stories of giving and tricking people to give, yet these churches lack nothing because people give willingly.

Check all my posts, Naija churches elevate these pastors to "god" and any attempt to frown at their stupendous lifestyle, you become a traitor, albeit can ask some questions about God, but u dare not do it about these pastors. Blind followership Naija style for you. White churches audit their accounts and pay their pastors, Naija its God's account even though the church is 100% owned by these pastors.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by youngies(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2010
I am surprised to still see Pastor Joe Agbaje of CEC roaming free on this forum.
This man has no SHAME

He has severally been found and exposed to be an IMPOSTOR.

He is fake and a FRAUD
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by ugbesbee(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
who force u 2 attend or give? if u re nt comfortable leave.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
evalasthn:

@ganjaeed well said, keep the fire burning, burn babylon, burn ignorance and blaze the herb always, link up if u can

People do not like to hear the real truth, they have inching ears, if you read the post of those angry of what i said you can easilly tell that they are follow follow type, having no standing point of their own. Curuption most blaise up and the fire of God must purify the body of christ. would like to link you up where are you ? am in Holland.

adconline:

Most Nigerian believe everybody that preach from the Bible is truly sent by God or even do the will of God, that is why they are easy prey for this guys. We have white churches here in Holland a Pentecostal one for that matter you dont hear this kind of stories of giving and tricking people to give, yet these churches lack nothing because people give willingly.

Check all my posts, Naija churches elevate these pastors to  "god" and any attempt to frown at their stupendous lifestyle, you become a traitor, albeit can ask some questions about God, but u dare not do it about these pastors. Blind followership Naija style for you. White churches audit their accounts and pay their pastors, Naija its God's account even though the church is 100% owned by these pastors.

Agreed my brother. church members are actually pushing these derailed  pastors to hell, many of thes guys are still idle worshipers by doing this, they virtually putting these pastors above Jesus and the will of God. Non of these guys even behave like the Berea Christians who will hear the gospel and search it out themselves if those things they heard is true or not. May God help you all.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by evalasthn: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ganjaseed link up pon fb cos am in Nigeria, http://www.facebook.com/Jahluvin
bless bredda!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by kemisuga(f): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
It's Okay tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by xtoba: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
The dude went to CEC to dupe them only to find out that they are busy with God's work.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by sandraa(f): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ganja master or wat do u call urself get over it!

We love our church and our Pastor so wat?

Please get a life!, or perhaps go have sons to keep u busy!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by opata(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
ganjaseed (what a name) is just trying to discredit the church.

simple.

i'm sure we all agree about that.

that should be the crux of the matter.

joagbaje should not be the one on trial here.

lets keep things in proper perspective.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Gunnaz007: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
adconline:

Check all my posts, Naija churches elevate these pastors to "god" and any attempt to frown at their stupendous lifestyle, you become a traitor, albeit can ask some questions about God, but u dare not do it about these pastors. Blind followership Naija style for you. White churches audit their accounts and pay their pastors, Naija its God's account even though the church is 100% owned by these pastors.

Chairman of "frowning at pastors' stupendous lifestyle," what have you done so far for the spread of the gospel? Is this the great commission you were given by Christ to go ye therefore and preach the Gospel?

I have said it before and I will say it again whether this Pastors coerce people to give or not, the fact is that the Gospel is preached!!

Read what Apostle Paul said in Philippians 1:14-18:

14. Because of my chains, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word or God more courageously and fearlessly.
15. It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.
16. The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel
17. The former preach out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains
18. But what does it matter? THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT IN EVERYWAY, WHETHER FROM FALSE MOTIVES OR TRUE, CHRIST IS PREACHED. And because of theis I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,,
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by asscend: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mr Poster, why did'nt you go and see the pastor and tell him your griviances? i tot he is your pastor?

You rather choose to air your ignorance by hideing under the platform of nairaland.

Be bold and tell the pastor or leadership there the things you have raised.

I have always said that if you don't want to give, don't give. Stop getting upset with those that give.

Anyway all of you that complain about giving to churches, keep your money, its only a matter of time it will disapear; recession have not thought you a lesson?

Sickness is not far off, if you dont give in church you will spend it on drugs. Either way you would have given the money.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by oge4real(f): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
leave Christ embassy alone.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by chinedumo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
Tithe/tenth seems to offend and annoy so many people. tithing is a proportional giving. by God's wisdom he introduced it to consider the unequal income level of the congregates. So earn higher and others earn lower. the higher pays higher and the lower pays lower. so nobody is defrauded. the prosperity/advancement of the kingdom of my LORD JESUS and the kingdom of this world is borne on the shoulders of men. that is to say that if the kingdom of this world prospers it is because of the contribution of dedicated worldly men and not because Satan is more powerful than JESUS. When a non xtian opposes ur contribution to ur kingdom it is understandable cos he wants the prosperity of his own kingdom and the impoverishment of ur kingdom. so dont be offended. understand them. follow them in love. I believe that if u join a church u should believe in the cause of that church and u are not nessesary contributing to the success of that pastor but the cause. It is a communal responsibility, common ownership, allied victory for the pastor and the whole members. God will reward for ur contribution and not necessarily the pastor. If u do not believe in a particular cause dont contribute to it. thank for reading my post. I love u with the love of the LORD
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by seyefunmi: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
I DONT EVER BLAME THIS FOOLISH GUY,WHO I BLAME IS THE PERSON THAT ALLOWED THIS POST TO BE PUT ON THE FRONT PAGE.

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE TRYING TO DESTROY THIS CHURCH'S IMAGE, WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THIS ,

IF YOU ARE A MEMEBER OF CHRIST EMBASSY AND YOU DONT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GIVING TOWARDS GOD'S WORK, YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR CHURCH.

I PATNER IN ALL ARMS AND I AM ENJOYING IT,

CANT YOU SEE THAT THE MONEY IS USED TO HELP MOVE THE MINISTRY, WOULD PASTOR CHRIS BUILD THE CHURCHES ALONE OR DO EVERYTHING ALONE?

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU EVER GIVEN, WHAT WOULD THOSE GIVING MILLIONS SAY?

DONT BE STUPID, GOD IS WATCHING YOU, DONT SAY WHAT YOU DONT KNOW OK.

PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS,
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
All you guys coursing, are you born again? you are easily provoked by saying those words. Am only enlightening you to beware of the corning wolfs, Look people don't be deceived these guys are the devourers believe me, right there in the so called churches, know the word of God and not the word of the pastor. The apostles where sincere enough to state from time to time that " this I say not by the spirit of God" you see, that is sincerity, not imposing your words nurtured with their corrupt mind and cajoling people to believe it and live by it meanwhile the word of God is thereby corrupted, I WILL NOT BE SILENT ON MATTERS LIKE THIS. Anybody ready to fight be my guest!!!!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Gunnaz007: 3:19am On Mar 16, 2010
Ganjaseed:

All you guys coursing, are you born again? you are easily provoked by saying those words. Am only enlightening you to beware of the corning wolfs, Look people don't be deceived these guys are the devourers believe me, right there in the so called churches, know the word of God and not the word of the pastor. The apostles where sincere enough to state from time to time that " this I say not by the spirit of God" you see, that is sincerity, not imposing your words nurtured with their corrupt mind and cajoling people to believe it and live by it meanwhile the word of God is thereby corrupted, I WILL NOT BE SILENT ON MATTERS LIKE THIS. Anybody ready to fight be my guest!!!!

YOU WILL NOT BE SILENT ON MATTERS LIKE THIS ehn, tell us what you have been doing for the propagation of the gospel.

I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU WERENT SILENT ABOUT THE GOSPEL AND SOUL WINNING instead of embarking on a smear campaign to discredit those working in the vineyard of the Lord which would certainly not add one soul to the kingdom of God!

HOW MANY THREADS HAVE YOU OPENED ON NAIRALAND TO PREACH THE GOSPEL AND WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST? OPEN A THREAD OR MORE AND PREACH THE INCORRUPTIBLE WORD OF GOD THAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW AND WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST INSTEAD OF ATTACKING OTHERS WHO HAVE DONE SO MUCH TO BRING PEOPLE TO CHRIST.

MR. "I WILL NOT BE SILENT ON MATTERS LIKE THIS," JUDGE NOT, THAT YE BE JUDGED!! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by adconline(m): 4:26am On Mar 16, 2010
Chairman of "frowning at pastors' stupendous lifestyle," what have you done so far for the spread of the gospel? Is this the great commission you were given by Christ to go ye therefore and preach the Gospel?

I have said it before and I will say it again whether this Pastors coerce people to give or not, the fact is that the Gospel is preached!!

It's delusion of the highest order to think  that asking members to pay a for 5-star treatment of  Anita's visit is the way to salvation. In your post, you seem to think that thru flamboyant speding you are going to be saved. "Christ to go ye therefore and preach spend for the Gospel. U cannot buy your way out of salvation.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by dvd(f): 8:33am On Mar 16, 2010
Ur mindset n way of thinking is wrng. How abt u focus on the good that cms out of CE. IT TAKES MONEY TO PREACH THE GOSPEL. MONEY IN THE HANDS OF AN EVIL MAN WILL DO EVIL AND VICE VERSA. B4 u Came We were GIVERS n after you are DONE INVESTIGATING AND POSTING RUBBISH,WE STILL WOULD BE GIVERS,TOUCHING LIVES AROUND THE WORLD. Its a SHAME that So called XTIANS would rather turn 2 FIGHT THEMSELVES than do what God told dm to do @ U ALL CRITICISING, "When last did you win a soul?" when last did u PREACH to SOME1 AND LED HM TO CHRIST? Huh? OPEN UR EYES AND C WATS HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD,U'd knw the times we r living in if u KNOW ur BIBLE, What would you u be known for ,is this how u want to OCCUPY LIKE JESUS SAID TILL I COME? Remember He also said "He that gathereth nt, Scattereth. "BE CAREFUL"
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by please: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2010
judge not that ye be not judged lipsrsealed
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by DL(m): 9:29am On Mar 16, 2010
People find it difficult to seek the truth by themselves, and even when the eventually hear it, they refuse to act upon it.
To the offended: The poster has sought the truth by himself and is simply sharing it with all those who care to know.
Surprisingly shocked, none of you doubted the veracity of him being there physically and seeing the things he claims he saw, which means you all know there's some element of truth in it.

I'm just saying. lipsrsealed
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by evalasthn: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2010
these blind and ignorant cec members amaze me, none of you said anything about the 16 couples' wedding that was overshadowed because anita was coming(and those couples are supposed to be your brethren?), so pathetic ,  loveworld indeed!

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Not pastor chris and anita worshipers or cec fanatics or even religion fanatics!

for ur info nobody is judging anybody,
@ganjaseed, leave dis folks , am sure som ah them are getting to know the truth.

blaze d herb always
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Ganjaseed: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2010
@evalasthn: Bless you my brother.

People are saying i should rather preach the gospel than saying things like this, this reminds me that they did not understand what the gospel means in the real sense. I have heard a lot of criticism of CEC i have never made a wrong comment on any, but at a time i decided to find out myself and i was able to figure out what those blind followers are not seeing. And for those of you defending CEC may God forgive you, you do not even have a good defence but rather using abusive words even Pastor Chris wouldn't do that he is a gentle man and a child of God.

These guys using abusive words are mealy defending the denomination while I am defending the sincere milk of the word of GOD so that we will all grow thereby.

Advice!!!!!!
Brethren, knowing fully well that we will all account to the most high one day, be carefull to uphold the gospel of truth, and reject any form of contamination of the word of God at all time, irrespective of who preach it, no man is above God, and God is God of us all.
Blessing!!!!!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by kluv2(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2010
the problem we have in nigeria is that we are too gullible and hypocritical.we can believe anything without verifying the truth.kudos to the guy for the diligent work he did and for being courageous enough to share it with us.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by DL(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2010
Ganjaseed:

@evalasthn:  Bless you my brother.

People are saying i should rather preach the gospel than saying things like this, this reminds me that they did not understand what the gospel means in the real sense. I have heard a lot of criticism of CEC i have never made a wrong comment on any, but at a time i decided to find out myself and i was able to figure out what those blind followers are not seeing. And for those of you defending CEC may God forgive you, you do not even have a good defence but rather using abusive words even Pastor Chris wouldn't do that he is a gentle man and a child of God.

These guys using abusive words are mealy defending the denomination while I am defending the sincere milk of the word of GOD so that we will all grow thereby.

Advice!!!!!!
Brethren, knowing fully well that we will all account to the most high one day, be carefull to uphold the gospel of truth, and reject any form of contamination of the word of God at all time, irrespective of who preach it, no man is above God, and God is God of us all.
Blessing!!!!!

GangaGuy, e don do u sef.
Those that want to hear have heard, we will pray for the ignorant ones.
But me I no go mind see that wedding drama for the holland church.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by chinedumo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ganjaseed:

I am not against testing/trying the spirit. not at all. i personally like criticism cos it reminds u of eternity, that u are not above the law, there is a higher power than u that will judge, keeps u in focus and corrects wrong perception- these and more of the positive fruits. But here is the problem most critics have not ventured out to try anything have not felt the heat so they have no understanding of the problem or how to help. so they are destructive. if they found them selves in the same shoes they will do far worse. Remember the parable of Jesus concerning the splint of wood on your neigbours eye and then the log of wood in your own eye. Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye?

7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by chinedumo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2010
alternatively, the devil is referred to as the accuser of the brethren, accusing our brethren daily before the presence of God. this is his job dont do it for him unless u ar one of him. there is nothing wrong in constructive criticism but it become destructive when u focus on the wrongs alone ignoring the good totally. we one does good commend/praise.exult and broadcast with the same vigor u use to condemn. In doing this u are a disciple of my LORD JESUS. the easiest way to expose darknesses is to introduce light. when false prophets were prophesying in the time of jeremiah. Jeremiah complained to God. and God said he dat hath my word let him preach it what is chaff to wheat. Jeremiah 23:28
The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD. Do the right thing not necessarily talk establish the right church, business principles and working environment, if u think it is easy. People will see the way through u and then abhor the false Matthew 5:16 let ur light shine before men that they may see ur good deeds and praise ur father in heaven. u wouldn't need to talk now it will be obvious anybody who decides to continue in the false is doing it on purpose does not need further enlightenment. Thanks for reading and meditating
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Gunnaz007: 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
adconline:

It's delusion of the highest order to think  that asking members to pay a for 5-star treatment of  Anita's visit is the way to salvation. In your post, you seem to think that thru flamboyant speding you are going to be saved. "Christ to go ye therefore and preach spend for the Gospel. U cannot buy your way out of salvation.

Go and establish a church then discourage offerings and '5-star' treatment from ur members ahn! Dont stay here flaunting your myopic credentials of spiritual truths.

And please tell us how we are going to save others without spending money for the gospel; i think this is selfishness gone on rampage.
Your point about spending flamboyantly for the gospel is illogical because without spending for the gospel people aint gonna be saved. The ancient missionaries travelled far and wide to preach the gospel; were they transported by the Holy Ghost or the brethren pulled resources together to enable these missionaries embark on their journeys

Giving and spending for the Gospel is one of the ways you demonstrate your love for GOD/CHRIST as a Christian, but not ALL of the way; And one is not under any obligation to give. You reap what you sow brother. So glue you money in your pocket but never discourage others from giving for the Gospel because that giving might just be the openning someone. SHALOM!!!!!
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by mabell: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ganjaseed:

Na wa oh! what exacltly are you talking about. YOU enlighten ppl, what a joke grin.
are you born again, and even if you are, are you filled with the spirit, do you have a pastor you are submissive to.
This thing you are putting up on this site will get you into so much trouble that you will end up looking for a CEC pastor to help ypo out of it

youngies:

I am surprised to still see Pastor Joe Agbaje of CEC roaming free on this forum.
This man has no SHAME
He has severally been found and exposed to be an IMPOSTOR.
He is fake and a FRAUD

eh! has he defraud you before! how much of your money did he collect from you and where and when did it happen.
This man is bolodly declaring what has worked and is still working for him and you are there crying fraud! fraud! fraud!
You ask me how i know, maybe you should read all his posts again, he sounds like somebody that is worded and loaded
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Joagbaje(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
Ganjaseed:

How much did you give to God, if you didn't give, shut your trap! The givers didn't. Complain.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by Joagbaje(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2010
@ Gunnaz007
Gunnaz007:

Go and establish a church then discourage offerings and '5-star' treatment from your members ahn! Dont stay here flaunting your myopic credentials of spiritual truths.

And please tell us how we are going to save others without spending money for the gospel; i think this is selfishness gone on rampage.
Your point about spending flamboyantly for the gospel is illogical because without spending for the gospel people aint gonna be saved. The ancient missionaries travelled far and wide to preach the gospel; were they transported by the Holy Ghost or the brethren pulled resources together to enable these missionaries embark on their journeys

Giving and spending for the Gospel is one of the ways you demonstrate your love for GOD/CHRIST as a Christian, but not ALL of the way; And one is not under any obligation to give. You reap what you sow brother. So glue you money in your pocket but never discourage others from giving for the Gospel because that giving might just be the openning someone. SHALOM!!!!!

I wonder what ganja smokers like this would have said about Jesus collecting money to run his own ministry.

Luk 8:3
Joanna, whose husband Chusa was Herod's administrator; Susanna; and many other women. They provided financial support for Jesus and his disciples.
Re: Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally by InesQor(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2010
Joagbaje:

@ Gunnaz007
I wonder what ganja smokers like this would have said about Jesus collecting money to run his own ministry.

Luk 8:3
Joanna, whose husband Chusa was Herod's administrator; Susanna; and many other women. They provided financial support for Jesus and his disciples.

^^^ Oga sir, we have been over this, and you are still yet to show us how Jesus collected money to run his own ministry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " / Throwback Picture Of Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.