Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? (34459 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:

?
giving my honest reply to the question aunty asked. It's crazy out here. #no.offense smiley
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
intelligence, sweet talk, listening ear and a. big....... you know d rest!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Gentlevin: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Mine is humility, good morals, honesty, respect and manner of talking
Can some1 give this bro 1 bottle of cold origin.....he just mentioned exactly what I wanted to type........
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Sparkles003(f): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Love for God.integrity. funny and neat.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by asawanathegreat(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jux buy shawarma and ice cream for naija girl u have their heart.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by donnaD(f): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
nuttin.who guys epp?? nuttin.who guys epp??am not a lesbian oo but guys are not worth the sacrifice. I want this I need that still dey will still Bleep up big tyme,u can never please them.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by ariklawani(f): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just the fear of God, the fear God and other good things will be added
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
bitchcrafts:
I can only say you must've been through lots to have these qualities on yo lookout. All em girls want these days is money grin... Foolish things
you do not have to go through anything to want an intelligent man who happens to be a good conversationalist

Only brainless girls who are poor conversationalists set aside every other thing to look at the size of a man's pocket. Who your pocket epp?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sapiosexualism....
You just have to be intelligent. Sweep me off my feet and let me strive to tap from the aura of your knowledge.

Straightforwardness is also a key

and above all, you must have the love of God

One more thing, "Libra", I like
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Give me a hot Gemini or Sagittarius lady when nor be ashawo.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by captainbangz: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Simplicity and fluent english does the trick. Although i may not be that good in out-spoken english, but i trip for girls that do.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by vicfy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Well, if a girl has a job that pays 200k or more monthly, clean n cooks well, I might consider her..
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Exactly. People do it for FUN. Although some do it to DECEIVE themselves. grin

Do you know all Horoscope predictions describe positive traits? I've never seen one that says you will become Shekau or Osama bin Laden. The astrologists never saw that coming. grin

The fact that ancient astrology uses GEOCENTRIC cosmology, while the modern one uses HELIOCENTRIC cosmology tells us all we need to know; it's fake.
It cannot be entirely accurate. For this kind of scenarios, you may just happen to fall outside the area under curve, you know outside the normal or expected population. Doesn't mean the analysis is flawed. I'm a taurus and when I read some of these things from different sources, I see some kind of similarities which aren't entirely true but notwithstanding, I don't think it's fake.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
donnaD:
nuttin.who guys epp?? nuttin.who guys epp??am not a lesbian oo but guys are not worth the sacrifice. I want this I need that still dey will still Bleep up big tyme,u can never please them.

Not all guys.... sadWhen you meet the right man, the story will change and you will forced to retract your meretricious assertion
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by emperormossad(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
If you can allow me to have peace of mind, I'd appreciate you more.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by captainbangz: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
donnaD:
its when you get into a relationship with your so called #badguy, you experience such. Lol
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by TrapHedges(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
dick, bad morals , and football
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by RELAN2446(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jst wear skirt, u ar a winner my sister
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by francesawesome(f): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
cook 4 me, sweep 4 me, wash my clothes for me, wash my clothes 4 me, run errands 4 me, fetch 4 me, buy something 4 me, fucck me real good, provide 4 me grin grin cheesy grin

and am urs embarassed
na slave you dey look for
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Alexgeneration(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
MissJoy29:
Be a good conversationalist
Be intelligent
Be kind
Be drama-free(guys aren't even supposed to be dramatic & complicating abeg). Otherwise It's a huge turn-off
Be fair & not hypocritical
Be a good listener & understanding
Be caring & generous
Be mature & open-minded
Be open, sincere & honest

and you've won my heart...
Hey, you mind if I win your heart?
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Alphasoar(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Be yourself, no faking and is all good to go!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
Can some1 give this bro 1 bottle of cold origin.....he just mentioned exactly what I wanted to type........
cheesy
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by francesawesome(f): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just be born again Christian with little swag
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ugomba:
Have a big ass, have a clean juicy puzzy, be a good dick sucker, thats all

i dey sure say u never see toto face to face b4
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Be pragmatic. Be humorous. Be smart. Wear Creed. Be sexually advanced. Be at least a 6'0. Dominate me!
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by francesawesome(f): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
emperormossad:
If you can allow me to have peace of mind, I'd appreciate you more.
funny comment
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by IamSINZ(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
donnaD:

The words on your siggy is a theme song from an old sitcom
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by OlivetBen(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Honesty Neatness Smartness and Godliness
Do those things, I will love you forever.
Re: What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? by Marshalxv(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dasherz:
inasmuch as I like a guy who's real in every way .. he must be intelligent and smart too
with that you get my attention

Does that mean I have your attention already ba y?��❤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Sex With Your Cousin A Religious Sin Or A Societal Taboo? / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.