Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (103732 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 15, 2017
You're calling her a golddigger but she's richer than him. She's a fashion designer in the U.S n doing very well for herself. U.S celebrities wear her outfits and she also gets featured on many runway fashion shows. He's a Realtor and they make good money too, but she makes more. But their love has nothing to do with money, they love each other, that's all that matters

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The way people lie with God's name repulses me.

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

God did not find you that helper,
Your bloody gold-digging schemes fetched you a mugu.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by OmniSparrow: 2:04am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue
Y'all are actually claiming bragging rights on interracial marriages? Smh for blacks.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by OmniSparrow: 2:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Too many frustrated people on nairaland to be honest. Something that should be a thing of joy has degenerated into this. Frustrated guys bashing and frustrated ladies using her to claim bragging rights. God will heal you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Aww cute...see the way he is looking at her smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by juman(m): 2:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Congratulations to her.

As we dont have sensible country here in nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 15, 2017
OmniSparrow:
Too many frustrated people on nairaland to be honest. Something that should be a thing of joy has degenerated into this. Frustrated guys bashing and frustrated ladies using her to claim bragging rights. God will heal you.
l lol...don't mind them
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by cstr1000: 2:14am On Dec 15, 2017
ebonflexy:
Why do these white dudes always only pick the BEST looking black chicks?
Meanwhile black dudes be picking the weirdest looking white chicks.
We pick the ones that gree na. The Weirdest ones are the chicks available.
The best white chick are looking for rich black football players or wall street workers, if not then they settle for their average white men.

Not every race dates freely like black people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Xisnin(m): 2:23am On Dec 15, 2017
wristbangle:
Abeg make we hear word undecided She got engaged to this white man because of his money and citizenship status meanwhile the Nigerian guy still having hope on her may want to commit suicide seeing these pictures.

This is an eye opener to Nigerian men that it's hightime we married white ladies ( I don't mean old mamas).

I know some broke feminists would intrude this thread and turn the tide to their disgusting blushing cool

If you actually think this thread has anything to do with feminist, then it may be suicidal for
you to marry a white lady because she won't take any crap from you. You will question yourself
on why the lady isn't worshipping you as she is supposed to do. If you issue any threat of
violence to assert you manliness, you will get dumped or worse spend some time in jail for
domestic violence.

The best wife for a Nigerian man with bloated ego is a Nigerian woman who can tolerate his
bullshit.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Xisnin(m): 2:25am On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:

The best white chick are looking for rich black football players or wall street workers, if not then they settle for their average white men.

The best white chic aren't looking for rich black players, they are looking for
rich white entrepreneurs, professionals or media personalities.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Thegamingorca(m): 2:27am On Dec 15, 2017
CastedDude:
Here are pre-wedding photos of a Nigerian lady, Ese Azenabor and her Polish longtime boyfriend, Eric Grembowski, who are set to wed in a few weeks time. The soon-to be bride who has been sharing their pre-wedding photos - gushed about her man after accepting his wedding proposal some months ago.

Below is what she shared on her social media page.

Last night was the happiest day of my life! I got engaged to the man of my dreams! I still keep replaying it over and over and over again in my head and I can't get over how surprised I was. Thanks to my best friend for pulling this off so well. You all kept the secret so good.

God sent this man to my life and changed my entire life to the greatest. I never knew I could meet someone that totally understands me the way he does, puts up with my drama lol, thinks the world of me, puts me and us above anything else and believes in me so much that I begin to think I can literally fly! I love this man so much.

Thank you Jesus for sending him my way. I am so excited to start planning the wedding of the century! And guess who is going to have the most elaborate dress of 2017#iSadYes #EE2G17

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/pre-wedding-photos-nigerian-lady-longtime-polish-boyfriend.html

Oyinbo pepper

This one dey chop dick
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by nurseafrica: 2:41am On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Doro no dey carry last. The pictures below are naija babes that married foreigners. Na una get low foreign exchange value...

You guys should fix up ya lives grin#inMI'sVoice

Can you spot the difference? The men are even in our native attires, acknowledging our culture, not hiding somewhere in Ikoyi registry tongue
This issue is so important to you that if its a course in uni. You must study it. I don't need to marry a particular race to be damm happy. If it's white or black or any race. How is that news. All that matters is love. So the value of the males of your race determined by the color of women they marry. �� what you fail to understand is that a Nigerian male married to a young white gal is not news its normal. Like #OyibiPrincess Whats news is only what makes it to the news. Sadly civilization is a scarce commodity where your from.
In all for a man what matters is money in the akkant. Cos if you no get money. #HideYourFace.
Not getting married white chick.Babe travel and see.�����

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by nurseafrica: 2:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Xisnin:

If you actually think this thread has anything to do with feminist, then it may be suicidal for
you to marry a white lady because she won't take any crap from you. You will question yourself
on why the lady isn't worshipping you as she is supposed to do. If you issue any threat of
violence to assert you manliness, you will get dumped or worse spend some time in jail for
domestic violence.

The best wife for a Nigerian man with bloated ego is a Nigerian woman who can tolerate his
bullshit.
Typical Nigerian girl. Blaming the system for her failure to excell grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by seunfape(m): 2:46am On Dec 15, 2017
Olosho teletele ,towa da iyawo
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by nurseafrica: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2017
aflyingbird:
You're calling her a golddigger but she's richer than him. She's a fashion designer in the U.S n doing very well for herself. U.S celebrities wear her outfits and she also gets featured on many runway fashion shows. He's a Realtor and they make good money too, but she makes more. But their love has nothing to do with money, they love each other, that's all that matters

Another frustrated female sported. Using her to claim bragging right. You marry your own white man na. Atleast albino na white too cool tongue tongue tongue cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by 9ja083: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2017
I thought I knew English until I heard my neighbour explaining the difference between Email and Gmail,
(1)Email - the mails which are sent using Electricity
(2)Gmail -the mails which are sent using a Generator

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by JavaKonjo: 3:01am On Dec 15, 2017
So In 2017 this still makes news in Nigeria? We have a long way to go.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by zinizta: 3:25am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So God left all the men from Sango Ota to Eleme, from Burutu down to Ilejemeje and all over Nigeria then found you a helper in far away Poland?

You Are A Myopic Fellow
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by wristbangle: 3:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Backinfront:
What do white women have to offer? Even their men are running away from them...if we want to generalise.

Its high time Nigerian men and black men start treating our women right. Like the fragile gender they are, showing them how special they are instead of belittling them all the time. How about that!

Treating them like queen is good but the outcome of it atimes backfire. They would think you are a weakling. This is the reason why they ended up marrying bad guys against good ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Phut(f): 3:38am On Dec 15, 2017
cstr1000:

And it is a problem that we are the only race that dates so freely. It’s about time we begin to love and treasure our own. Women want to be loved and cherished. If Nigerian men love and cherish Nigerian women, they will get the loyalty of a majority of them. But cursing the. And denigrating them and comparing notes with them as to who marries out more, is not going to do us any good. This is the same thing that quite a number of African American men are doing in America and as a result the African American community is in shambles.

Men largely define themselves by how much money they make and how powerful they are. White men “believe” they have this cornered.
Women are largely defined by how beautiful or desirable they are deemed to be. As a result the white media has worked overtime to convince the world that the white woman is the standard of beauty (Lies they tell!!)
You see where I am going with this? They have and try to corner everything for themselves. Black men who go about blindly extolling the “virtues” of white women have simply bought into the brainwashing. Love and cherish your women, and they will look up to you as the Kings that you are. Together as a unit, the black family can take back what is rightfully their (financially).

BLACK MEN will not gain favorable ratings in the eyes of the world, by talking down on the mirror image of omself. No other race does that. And it only makes him look insecure.

Cc: Backinfront

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Phut:

And it is a problem that we are the only race that dates so freely. It’s about time we begin to love and treasure our own. Women want to be loved and cherished. If Nigerian men love and cherish Nigerian women, they will get the loyalty of a majority of them. But cursing the. And denigrating them and comparing notes with them as to who marries out more, is not going to do us any good. This is the same thing that quite a number of African American men are doing in America and as a result the African American community is in shambles.

Men largely define themselves by how much money they make and how powerful they are. White men “believe” they have this cornered.
Women are largely defined by how beautiful or desirable they are deemed to be. As a result the white media has worked overtime to convince the world that the white woman is the standard of beauty (Lies they tell!!)
You see where I am going with this? They have and try to corner everything for themselves. Black men who go about blindly extolling the “virtues” of white women have simply bought into the brainwashing. Love and cherish your women, and they will look up to you as the Kings that you are. Together as a unit, the black family can take back what is rightfully their (financially).

BLACK MEN will not gain favorable ratings in the eyes of the world, by talking down on the mirror image of omself. No other race does that. And it only makes him look insecure.

Cc: Backinfront

We agree , our sisters should control their character, they have attitude issues

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Phut(f): 3:55am On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

We agree , our sisters should control their character, they have attitude issues

No we do not agree Like I said, your behavior is reminiscent of a lot of confused African American men. Be a man. Chase power. Build up a mystique around you. Uplift you women, do not rack shoulders with them (i.e they are marrying whites ... but we can do it better). Nigerian men should strive to take their rightful place amongst the men of the world (financial power and relevance in the world). Leaving that to face women is a sign of timidity and not being sure of yourself. So instead of engaging in that true and valiant fight, you choose to pick on someone who you perceive to be weaker tha. You (your women, who are the mirror image of you).

cc: Fulaman198
cc: Backinfront

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by sweetTai(m): 4:17am On Dec 15, 2017
I pray this young lady is reading this thread and I pray that I’m not putting unnecessary fears into her mind. But at the same time, life experiences sometimes can be important to other people. Please young lady, be very careful with Polish men. I don’t know if you will be living in Poland with him or elsewhere but no matter where you guys live always be in touch with your loved ones and let your loved ones know when trouble arises, they can be your lifeline. My last advice is for you to make sure that there are no excessive life insurance policy taken out in your name by your husband. And if there are any inquire about it carefully and be very careful from there on. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by bamasite(m): 4:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Really cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:32am On Dec 15, 2017
I LOVE ALL THOSE GOWNS
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 15, 2017
classicMan22:
black women worship white men, dat all I know, white women worship no one bro trust me. a white man dat is cripple can marry a Nigerian gal dat is a stunner.but it not d same 4 d black man.
'

Bro, I dont know the white gals you came across but most of the white chics I had as gfs, never requested a dollar from me except I decided to spend. Its only in naija babe go dey give you hypertension if money no dey your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Mryacks: 5:02am On Dec 15, 2017
Girls...always wanting somebody who will come and "understand them and put up with their drama"....this is line is so played out jor. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Ishilove: 5:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Why is it that when our women marry white men, it is usually young attractive ones, but when the Nigerian men marry white women, it is their ancestors they drag to Ikoyi registry to wed? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Why is it that when our women marry white me, it is usually young attractive ones, but when the Nigerian men marry white women, it is their ancestors they drag to Ikoyi registry to wed? undecided
But 99.9% of every Nigeria lady that got married to a young white man, did so by visiting Benin city and one babalawo and the other..
The rest one % are those from wealthy home or those born outside Africa..

However the numbers of guys that are married to old white women are very low.
compare to the shame Nigeria ladies bring upon Nigeria In Italy and all over the world..

Nigeria guys are hard workers, they hustle hard in Europe and America, they make money and change the situation of their families..

99.9% of Nigerians that gains scholarships to study abroad are guys..

99.9% of people making Nigeria proud abroad are guys..

It is easier to see a guy going to America embassy for visa because he wants to go there and work..

But Nigeria ladies that you see in the embassy are either going there to fork dicks, worship Arabs, use as slaves, or going to trap a white man for marriage..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Tedassie(m): 5:24am On Dec 15, 2017
OmniSparrow:
as in eh
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by adeoba2008(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2017
God or Green card.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by LORDI(m): 5:35am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you don't just assume things you don't, just because she's marrying a white guy doesn't make her a gold digger.
I gone through her profile on instagram, she a designer and a CEO of her own dress company, once featured on ESPN and made front page magazine for designing a particular wedding dress.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" by Originalsly: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Hmmm...think the guy marrying for money. .... babes marrying for colour. Poland....punishment country...his job not mentioned because he is ehmmm....let me shut up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.