Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Is it possible to marry without loving? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it possible to marry without loving? (8099 Views)

Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Come waiting you won reserve there......? come talk am now

E be like say u don dey grow wings abigringrin
I be think say u dey fear me oo? But it seem's ur boldness don grow over me..grin

Nor worry na lefulefu go handle u wellgringrin

Lefulefu abeg comman carry ojukwu wife oogrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

I be think say u dey fear me oo? But it seem's ur boldness don grow over me..grin

hahahahahacheesy
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
so how does she get her sexual satisfaction? Abi she dey live like a nun? For a lady that's dat young it will be an uphill for a man in his 80s to satisfy hercheesy.lets be realistic here.it could be possible she has a younger man satisfying her sexually that she might not tell u even if u are her friend.ladies are very very secretive cheesy.

She doesn't

If you understand traditions in delta, especially most parts. If a woman's dowry is paid. She dares not cheat or else her children will die and then later she will die a terrible death.

She tells me everything. She has vibrators.

Am serious.. She is done with young guys. Women are not that secretive to their close friends.

She can't jeopardise the well being of her children for dickk nah.

She's not crazy about dickk.

Someone like me, I can do without sexx for a long while. I prefer to focus on what's important when it comes to survival and success than dickk. Have overcome that level.

Likewise she too.

I can vouch for her.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good evening how was your day.I hope you are fine.

Good evening eegrin
My day was splendidgrin

My dear am very very and absolutely finegrin

How ur side na?
Hope say e nor too dey stressful oo?
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
hahahahahacheesy
Eh eh u nor con see as she dey feed my eye's last nightgrin
If u see biacan? Mehn she set oogrin I be dey reason say make I allow wetin I dey enjoy flow come ur side too,grin How u see am na?
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

She doesn't

If you understand traditions in delta, especially most parts. If a woman's dowry is paid. She dares not cheat or else her children will die and then later she will die a terrible death.

Am serious.. She is done with young guys. Women are not that secretive to their close friends.

Someone like me, I can do without sexx for a long while. I prefer to focus on what's important when it comes to survival and success than dickk. Have overcome that level.

Likewise she too.

I can vouch for her.
oh she has vibrators?cheesy...now u talkincheesy.its like her hobby might be open to a woman exploring herself if he can't satisfy her but i know most husbands its a big no no wen it comes to intimacy gadgetscheesy.on the issue of tradition ..like in my esan tribe and in the bini culture it is believed dat if a married woman sleeps around and the husband knows about it and still eats her food he will die within a certain time.but then that doesn't stop some married ladies cheating on their husband.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh u nor con see as she dey feed my eye's last nightgrin

If u see biacan? Mehn she set oogrin
I be dey reason say make I allow wetin I dey enjoy flow come ur side too,grin
How u see am na?
no worry baba grin..enjoy alone grin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

She doesn't

Damm so married women are actually using vibrators, shockedshockedshocked

Waow married womenshockedshocked

Well I hope ur friend is well educated on using vibrator's
coz the effect is so poisonous!
As it can cause,
Vaginal lubrication which occurs as a result of
clit stimulation. The clit vibrators incite
the hormones to respond to various
physical conditions which make the body
to discharge lubricating fluids. Over
secretion of hormones may result to a
reduction in the discharge of vaginal
fluids. This fact can make penetration
painful hindering the flexibility of sexual
intercourse. It can also result to a forced
penetration which can damage the surface
of the vagina hence exposing the body to
bacterial infections.

Hmmmm am beginning to fear ladies..
Well atleast u said she's not that type of dickk girlgrin

Hmmm but using vibrator can make her become hmmm na wa ooo

Likewise she too.

I can vouch for her.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:

No nagrin this Is been stingy to megringrin
U know I love to share my things and things that aswell don't belong to me alsogrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
oh she has vibrators?cheesy...now u talkincheesy.its like her hobby might be open to a woman exploring herself if he can't satisfy her but i know most husbands its a big no no wen it comes to intimacy gadgetscheesy.on the issue of tradition ..like in my esan tribe and in the bini culture it is believed dat if a married woman sleeps around and the husband knows about it and still eats her food he will die within a certain time.but then that doesn't stop some married ladies cheating on their husband.

Lol. Lefulefu ooo

You just no want gree. cheesy

But do u know the reason u gave now is the main reason, why the esan women still cheat on their husbands. Cause their children will not be affected and the women themselves Wil. Not die a terrible death..

So it's easy to still cheat on their husband, as long as they won't die.

When a woman becomes a mother, her loves transfers to her kids. Most times the husband is neglected. So tell me, why will she not cheat on him? If she's naturally a cheat. And if perhaps the love and unity is already falling like a pack of cards, my dear she will cheat. Some young husbands are just there jare. And I can tell u categorically their wives are still with them, just for the title and their kids.
So why protect him from her whoring ways?
Some wouldn't, and will keep sleeping around.

And She uses the vibrators when he's not watching.. He's not even aware of it. She has her own private spacious room ensuite with bathroom and toilet. While he has his .
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

I don't know about the implications o
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
well i always hear stories about our naija ladies based overseas.i hear dat if u say A dem go B and C plus .if u argue dem can use police to arrest and dem go charge u with domestic violence.if the worst come to the worst she can divorce u and she will take over ur property if u rich and invite her boytoy to live with her in the house wey u sweet for.this na wetin i hear wey make our brothers overseas dey come their village come marry.but then if dem still carry the village girls wey dem pick as wife overseas those ones go wise up and sometimes dey will take advice from the feminist on ways to deal with their husbandcheesy.na wetin me hear be this ooo.u know i always use my ear to get news.this is why i marvel at Lalas247 and shesheybaby. Even though they are based overseas they don't arrogant the way ppl say overseas naira babes dey act.Lalas no even dey carry feminism for head and yet she dey abroad.likewise shesheybaby. I pray wetin some ppl dey yarn na all stereotype and dat we have more ladies like sheybebaby and Lalas overseas.

Guy you no go gre me marry oh..Na which kind torey be all this one na. Na so so bad stories you dey get?Your stories are getting too negative abeg
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Good evening eegrin
My day was splendidgrin

My dear am very very and absolutely finegrin

How ur side na?
Hope say e nor too dey stressful oo?
I am very fine and my day was splendid.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Na true I talk nah cheesy

There is this rich old man who is amongst the God fathers in politics.. Before he became Neck deep in politics. he had an office on the topmost floor of my office.
He's divorced. This old. Man disturb me taya.. But Mehn, I can't deal with his scent of old age oozing out of his body, and his wrinkled White hairy eyes smiling down at me, coupled with his brown teeth. So I was always saying no.

So fast forward, he relocated to Abuja for more power I guess.

So he came back recently, and his first point of calk was my office.. I was like wow! Chief! When have u been? He smiled happily, hugged me and said he's at Abuja, and he needs to be close to the corridors of power. And I should marry him, and who knows I could be come the next senator in my constituency.

I looked and smiled.. I said Chief, are u for real?

He said yes! Grining from ear to ear.

I said Abeg politics is not my line, Biko

Na lie o.. For my mind I just can't marry such old man. Honestly I can't. And he's so nice and funny. smiley Such a nice old man.

But I rather remain single, if no better young man out there cheesy

Just saying#

But for me, am OK with my relationship.

smiley
But old men knows how to try ladies the right way.......and they don't last long...... which is a good thing unlike young guys that will treat you like a trash can last for hours even when you're begging they will pay a daft ear old men rock dare
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

I don't know about the implications o
Atleast I don tell u small nowgrin
E dey very bad oo not too good
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am very fine and my day was splendid.

Na so e suppose be nagrin
Me know say u jus dey enjoy for ur side na!grin
U nor even say make u holla ur friend to come shoin u for the enshoymentgrin I nor suu gud oogrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

You nor me nah...... only mouth nahm I get
cause if you use that hand wey you dey use mold akpu handle me ehhhhh na one chance you dey carry me go so
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
But old men knows how to try ladies the right way.......and they don't last long...... which is a good thing unlike young guys that will treat you like a trash can last for hours even when you're begging they will pay a daft ear old men rock dare

U need to be checked gringrin

Ve told you to stop drinking golder
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:

It causes problems o
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
cause if you use that hand wey you dey use mold akpu handle me ehhhhh na one chance you dey carry me go so
biacan:

Eh eh so na threaten u dey threaten me abigringrin

Hmmmmgringrin lefulefu abeg show oo,I nor know were to for beat this girl,she need to cry smallgringrin

Abeg u go fit helep megrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:

Lefu don't live me to Martin he almost killed me last time we....... lipsrsealed

I mean he almost beat me up
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmmgringrin lefulefu abeg show oo,I nor know were to for beat this girl,she need to cry smallgringrin

Your last comment though you're a real igbo man

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

U need to be checked gringrin

Ve told you to stop drinking golder
Ehmmm so you're around I never meant what I said I was just joking around please
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Lefu don't live me to Martin he almost killed me last time we....... lipsrsealed

I mean he almost beat me up
beat a whole u? shocked...u wey be general queen? shocked

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by ibietela2(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

In essence a guy has to make a lady such a big offer that she'll find it irresistible to leave. Aiight?

You're giving me ideas bra. There must be more reasons to stay than reasons to leave. In the end, it's the reasons to stay that sustains the union. This is legit. Why didn't i cross paths with you earlier...Hmm, what do i do here. Searching mode...Ubunja, searching mode,i've got about eight ladies around me..Not so into them, what do you suggest?

If you have bread look for the one with beans
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Ehmmm so you're around I never meant what I said I was just joking around please

Hia na wa ooo,what ve I got to do with ur expressiongrin

My dear abeg be open with ur friends like I am to everybodygringrin

I nor dey think or reason like unagrin

Say anything wey dey ur mind and u never can tell where u will pick a point and also learn somthinggrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

grin

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:

beat a whole u? shocked...u wey be general queen? shocked
I tire oooo you know say me nah mouth I get.... and I nor get power I pray make the mouth nor put me for trouble....... especially when dealing with my future lipsrsealed Martin he gat nor chill him fit give me resounding slap if I talk to much
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
grin ..
Lefu handle him for me he's more than my power
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Your last comment though you're a real igbo man

Hahahahgringrin see this girl oogrin

Yeah confirmmu igbo man-nu kam bugringrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hia na wa ooo,what ve I got to do with ur expressiongrin

My dear abeg be open with ur friends like I am to everybodygringrin

I nor dey think or reason like unagrin

Say anything wey dey ur mind and u never can tell where u will pick a point and also learn somthinggrin
OK sir
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jupxter:

It causes problems o
;
if a young lady thats married to an old man that can get it up...how she go cope then? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. / Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.