Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Is it possible to marry without loving? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it possible to marry without loving? (8103 Views)

Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by shaybebaby(f): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

My home town na,(Anambra state)
Okey doke, I didn't know that.

Is it nice there?
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooo,so how she con take learn our language? Abi she don dat naija guy's before?

gringrin
she don date a number of naija guys from wetin she yarn and she like naija guys.but she say d ones she dey always date no dey dey compactable with her.its like she go dey controlling dats why dem dey run.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
It's possible to marry and stay married to a man who's responsible, financially capable as long as there is feelings .

Whether one can call the feelings love, or infatuation or lust or our admiration, I can't say. But truly it's possible to be married and stay married with such man.

If there are no feelings like the ones I mentioned above? Then Forget it.
The woman go waka one day.
No woman stays long with a man, shes repulsed with.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
Okey doke, I didn't know that.
Is it nice there?
Now u know!gringrin
Yeah it isgringrin Why did u ask?
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Yes but thats not the best. Imagine not loving ur spouse.. everytime they call or check up on you, you'll feel so annoyed..
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
she don date a number of naija guys from wetin she yarn and she like naija guys.but she say d ones she dey always date no dey dey compactable with her.its like she go dey controlling dats why dem dey run.

Eh eh u mean am?grin

That girl most be adventurousgrin
What her page base on?
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by miracool946: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:
Of course it's possible to marry without love.

People do it all the time: for money/comfort, for
responsibility (usually from acting irresponsible.

I.e. pregnancy). Some cultures believe in or suffer
through arranged marriages.

Certainly You can marry without love, but
WHY Why would you give up the single most
precious thing in life? None of the above reasons
are satisfactory. I'd rather live a mediocre financial
life, even if it pissed my family off, than live
without real love.

You may "learn to love" someone, but you might
just as easily sign on for a life of mere tolerance, or
worse, resentment.

Financially, I have faith in my ability to earn at
least a moderate living. Maybe i'll never be rich,
but i'll always be ok. Money is important in life,
and yes, it aids in happiness. But it can never, ever,
replace love.

As for family, I dearly love my parents, but as sad as
it is, they're going to die one day and leave me
behind. We don't do arranged marriages, but if we
did, I'd never accept their arrangements over
finding genuine love. I want someone who'll love
me, and have me love them, in good and bad times,
sickness and health... both now and after my parents
pass. Further, part of being a good parent is loving
and supporting your child's decisions, even when it
hurts to watch. You have to let them fall sometimes.

It's part of their learning. Keeping that in mind, I
know my parents would adjust to my decision, no
matter how long it took or how hard they had to
bite their tounges.

Marry for reasons other than love? Absolutely not.
After all, we are ultimately responsible for our own
lives. Never forget that.

Lefulefu,shaybebaby,lalas247,sexybbstar,laveda,biacan,queensekxy make una come contribute oogringringrin
I always have this feelings dat the ones you love don't always love u
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
;;;;
Jupxter:

Her name, Sarah Tancredi. She make sense bro. I'm more about the character of a woman, than any other thing i can look away from her flaws, i just need peace my brother....Naija chicks all the way, but we need the ones with less or no drama. I no get any intention of ever hitting my wife, never. So i rather go for whom i can tolerate,many of these babes get issues but they live in denial. If a Nigerian chick goes abroad, it gives them better orientation, they are not disoriented, maybe the mdeia,movies etc dey affect their mind, na only God know for them
well i always hear stories about our naija ladies based overseas.i hear dat if u say A dem go B and C plus .if u argue dem can use police to arrest and dem go charge u with domestic violence.if the worst come to the worst she can divorce u and she will take over ur property if u rich and invite her boytoy to live with her in the house wey u sweet for.this na wetin i hear wey make our brothers overseas dey come their village come marry.but then if dem still carry the village girls wey dem pick as wife overseas those ones go wise up and sometimes dey will take advice from the feminist on ways to deal with their husbandcheesy.na wetin me hear be this ooo.u know i always use my ear to get news.this is why i marvel at Lalas247 and shesheybaby. Even though they are based overseas they don't arrogant the way ppl say overseas naira babes dey act.Lalas no even dey carry feminism for head and yet she dey abroad.likewise shesheyb;; pray wetin some ppl dey yarn na all stereotype and dat we have more ladies like sheybebaby and Lala; overseas.;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

I have nothing further to add. You entered my brain, rummaged round and expressed my thoughts better than I could have. kiss
You just said it all Martin.......you're such a wise boy wink never knew you could speak this way

I've told countless times not to mention anything that has to do with death...... Martin respect my decision please
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh u mean am?grin

That girl most be adventurousgrin
What her page base on?
her page is mainly based on the happenings in naija.when she tours d country she always post d pics on her page.me sef wey be naija person dey learn new things wey she dey put for Dere about naija culture.right now sha she don go back to the Ukraine to join one pressure group wey dey fight against her govt.d babe no dey stay one place.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by shaybebaby(f): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Now u know!gringrin

Yeah it isgringrin
Why did u ask?
Never been to the East but I quite like places outside the major cities.
Closer to nature in them places.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by shaybebaby(f): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
miracool946:

I always have this feelings dat the ones you love don't always love u
Then it's not meant to be.
Might be time for some soul searching if one finds oneself in such a situation often.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by shaybebaby(f): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
You just said it all Martin.......you're such a wise boy wink never knew you could speak this way

I've told countless times not to mention anything that has to do with death...... Martin respect my decision please
You quoted the wrong person hun.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:
It's possible to marry and stay married to a man who's responsible, financially capable as long as there is feelings .

Whether one can call the feelings love, or infatuation or lust or our admiration, I can't say. But truly it's possible to be married and stay married with such man.

If there are no feelings like the ones I mentioned above? Then Forget it.
The woman go waka one day.
No woman stays long with a man, shes repulsed with.
but there are very young girls married to rich old men na.how can a 22 yr old girl now say she has feelings for a man old enough to be her grand fathercheesy.abi u know hear that one small 22 yr old girl is married to chief Anenihcheesy.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

without real love.

worse, resentment.

replace love.

bite their tounges.

Lefulefu,shaybebaby,lalas247,sexybbstar,laveda,biacan,queensekxy make una come contribute oogringringrin
You just hit the nail on the head martin0......never knew you Where once a motivational speaker......... go boy go boy go boy the sky is your limit......... you're a wise boy wink

I've always tell you not to mention anything that has to do with death........ Martin respect my decision please
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
but there are very young girls married to rich old men na.how can a 22 yr old girl now say she has feelings for a man old enough to be her grand fathercheesy.abi u know hear that one small 22 yr old girl is married to chief Anenihcheesy.

Lol :DLol

I know that's why I mentioned admiration smiley

A girl can admire an older man success and fame, then turn it to lust.

And if he treats her well, like. Most old rich men do?

Then Viola! She stays married.

My dear girls who marry old men, have had it very rough and completely heart broken with young guys and they've made up their mind never to be swayed by a young guy's sweet words And vibrant dickk. For their mind, who huge diccck elp? undecided

They rather choose, wealth, comfort and I bet Anenih go still dey fucvk averagely.

Who cares? As long as he obeys her every whim and financial with security desire.
She can buy whatever she fancies, travel the world and he still get to pamper. What else again remain?

Unlike rich young guys who are mean , stuck with the mentality that any girl. Coming their way is a gold digger.

Old rich men don't want to know if she's a gold digger. Just treat her right and she won't leave.

Such kind of girls see it that way. And make up their mind to stick with him till he dies.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Lol :DLol

I know that's why I mentioned admiration smiley

A girl can admire an older man success and fame, then turn it to lust.

And if he treats her well, like. Most old rich men do?

Then Viola! She stays married.

My dear girls who marry old men, have had it very rough and completely heart broken with young guys and they've made up their mind never to be swayed by a young guy's sweet words And vibrant dickk. For their mind, who huge diccck elp? undecided

They rather choose, wealth, comfort and I bet Anenih go still dey fucvk averagely.

Who cares? As long as he obeys her every whim and financial with security desire.

Such kind of girls see it that way. And make up their mind to stick with him till he dies.

well if i were a girl i don't think i would be able to marry an old mancheesy.imagine an old man with brown teeth and half of it missing and mouth smelling of gin trying to kiss ucheesy....yuck!..some babes dey try shacheesy.ehn Anenih is near 85 oo if not 90.so i doubt if d tin dey work again.anyway d babe can easily get a young stud behind her husband back to steadly charge her chargercheesy.na d normal tin nacheesy.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
Never been to the East but I quite like places outside the major cities. Closer to nature in them places.
Really,na wa ooogrin
I ve been to the norther,southern parts of nigeriagrin
Abeg make we nor derail oogrin
Well if u come we go tour easthgrin

1 Like

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
You just hit the nail on the head martin0......never knew you Where once a motivational speaker......... go boy go boy go boy the sky is your limit......... you're a wise boy wink

Hmmmm biacan biacan I hail u oogringrin

I've always tell you not to mention anything that has to do with death........ Martin respect my decision please

Ok ooo no problemgrin
Come ooo anyway not now shagrin
Make I reserv my commentgrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by ubunja(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

without real love.

worse, resentment.

replace love.

bite their tounges.

marry for love? LOOOOL
give real tangible resources and time and energy in return for what? a FEELING? LMFAOO!! if i want love i will get a dog. a woman has to bring tangible benefits i can touch and feel.she cant get my money,shelter,support and all she can give in return be just an emotion. over my dead body.
real for real
tangible for tangible
i cant give u everything and u give me empty air.
even Eve gave her help in return for staying in Adam's garden. nothing is free.
gals of today dont even give u their virginity,not even their first borns, and some dont even wanna cook anymore. and i give a gal food,shelter etc for nothing? an emotion.
i am not that desperate.
keep that emotion and i will keep my things
thank you very much.

6 Likes

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
well if i were a girl i don't think i would be able to marry an old mancheesy.imagine an old man with brown teeth and half of it missing and mouth smelling of gin trying to kiss ucheesy....yuck!..some babes dey try shacheesy.ehn Anenih is near 85 oo if not 90.so i doubt if d tin dey work again.anyway d babe can easily get a young stud behind her husband back to steadly charge her chargercheesy.na d normal tin nacheesy.

My dear, not all sleep with studs behind his back.

Some girls are naturally attracted to old men.

While some whom are not naturally attracted, must have gone through hell on earth and know what poverty and lack means.

Such girls don't care
They are ready to kiss the old man rotten teeth wella cheesy
As long as comfort, respect and security is guaranteed .

My childhood friend married twice. The first marriage was with a rich young successful guy whom unfortunately treated her like trash and constantly beats her well! After smoking igbo. And she married early.
At 32 , she has three kids for the husband and they are all in secondary school.

She couldn't bear the beatings and insults anymore, she filed for divorce and left him, took her children along.

She then met a 89 years old very rich widowed man.
This man treated her like egg, she's just 32. He takes her abroad anytime he travels. He admitted her kids in the best private schools. He built an event center for her. She dresses so lavishly. On their trad, he bought her a G wagon, tear rubber. She parties with the cream de LA cream in the society. And everyone is happy.. He's content looking at his young wife every morning and every evening.

She's so robust now ehnnnn? No be small thing smiley
Her beauty radiates so bright as we speak unlike before. cheesy

And I vouch for her she doesn't cheat on her man, shes from delta where to cheat is forbidden and she could end up loosing her children through death if she dares cheat on him. She has vibrators and she's so happy

She no dey look young guys face sef.

Her heart and mind is closed on their chapter.

Me I can't marry such old man sha, except if we need to take his teeth to the dentist for proper polishing cheesy
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
ubunja:

marry for love? LOOOOL
give real tangible resources and time and energy in return for what? a FEELING? LMFAOO!! if i want love i will get a dog. a woman has to bring tangible benefits i can touch and feel.she cant get my money,shelter,support and all she can give in return be just an emotion. over my dead body.
real for real
tangible for tangible
i cant give u everything and u give me empty air.
even Eve gave her help in return for staying in Adam's garden. nothing is free.
gals of today dont even give u their virginity,not even their first borns, and some dont even wanna cook anymore. and i give a gal food,shelter etc for nothing? an emotion.
i am not that desperate.
keep that emotion and i will keep my things
thank you very much.

Nor let dem girls con beat u up ooo,remember I nor sabi separate fight wey women dey fight coz I nor know were to hold and touchgringrin

U never jus ready to marry from what I can seegringrin

Lefulefu come see ur guy oogrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Ok ooo no problemgrin
Come ooo anyway not now shagrin
Make I reserv my commentgrin
Come waiting you won reserve there......? come talk am now
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

While some whom are not naturally attracted, must have gone through hell on earth and know what poverty and lack means.

Such girls don't care

My childhood friend married twice. The first marriage was with a rich young successful guy whom unfortunately treated her like trash and constantly beats her well! After smoking igbo. And she married early.
At 32 , she has three kids for the husband and they are all in secondary school.

She couldn't bear the beatings and insults anymore, she filed for divorce and left him, took her children along.

This man treated her like egg, she's just 32. He takes her abroad anytime he travels. He admitted her kids in the best private schools. He built an event center for her. She dresses so lavishly. On their trad, he bought her a G wagon, tear rubber. She parties with the cream de LA cream in the society. And everyone is happy.. He's content looking at his young wife every morning and every evening.

And I vouch for her she doesn't cheat on her man, shes from delta where to cheat is forbidden and she could end up loosing her children through death if she dares cheat on him. She has vibrators and she's so happy

Me I can't marry such old man sha, except if we need to take his teeth to the dentist for proper polishing cheesy
Your last comment though

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by shaybebaby(f): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Really,na wa ooogrin

I ve been to the norther,southern parts of nigeriagrin

Abeg make we nor derail oogrin

Well if u come we go tour easthgrin
Okey doke. I'll hold you to that.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

without real love.

worse, resentment.

replace love.

bite their tounges.

Wow I am impressed,oil dey your head.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Kekx:
Sorry to conclude, But most marriages in Nigeria isn't flowing because of love.

Finance is projecting some.
Desperation is promoting some.
Some are result of much piled pressure.

I may be wrong thou.
You are right.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wow I am impressed,oil dey your head.

gringrin it a Barrister theregrin
Make dem clear road for u oogringrin

I most greet u sha,even if I know say I old pass ugringrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Your last comment though

Hahahahahahaha cheesy

Na true I talk nah cheesy

There is this rich old man who is amongst the God fathers in politics.. Before he became Neck deep in politics. he had an office on the topmost floor of my office.
He's divorced. This old. Man disturb me taya.. But Mehn, I can't deal with his scent of old age oozing out of his body, and his wrinkled White hairy eyes smiling down at me, coupled with his brown teeth. So I was always saying no.

So fast forward, he relocated to Abuja for more power I guess.

So he came back recently, and his first point of calk was my office.. I was like wow! Chief! When have u been? He smiled happily, hugged me and said he's at Abuja, and he needs to be close to the corridors of power. And I should marry him, and who knows I could be come the next senator in my constituency.

I looked and smiled.. I said Chief, are u for real?

He said yes! Grining from ear to ear.

I said Abeg politics is not my line, Biko

Na lie o.. For my mind I just can't marry such old man. Honestly I can't. And he's so nice and funny. smiley Such a nice old man.

But I rather remain single, if no better young man out there cheesy

Just saying#

But for me, am OK with my relationship.

smiley
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
Okey doke. I'll hold you to that.
I know say u go grab that opportunity sharp sharp,arwufe womangringrin
Let hope say I go dey free then ooogringrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Such girls don't care

so how does she get her sexual satisfaction? Abi she dey live like a nun? For a lady that's dat young it will be an uphill for a man in his 80s to satisfy hercheesy.lets be realistic here.it could be possible she has a younger man satisfying her sexually that she might not tell u even if u are her friend.ladies are very very secretive cheesy.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

gringrin it a Barrister theregrin
Make dem clear road for u oogringrin

I most greet u sha,even if I know say I old pass ugringrin
Good evening how was your day.I hope you are fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / Goo / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.