Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Is it possible to marry without loving? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it possible to marry without loving? (8092 Views)

Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 6:31am On Dec 19, 2017
biacan:
Wise guy

gringrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Lol. Lefulefu ooo

You just no want gree. cheesy

But do u know the reason u gave now is the main reason, why the esan women still cheat on their husbands. Cause their children will not be affected and the women themselves Wil. Not die a terrible death..

So it's easy to still cheat on their husband, as long as they won't die.

When a woman becomes a mother, her loves transfers to her kids. Most times the husband is neglected. So tell me, why will she not cheat on him? If she's naturally a cheat. And if perhaps the love and unity is already falling like a pack of cards, my dear she will cheat. Some young husbands are just there jare. And I can tell u categorically their wives are still with them, just for the title and their kids.
So why protect him from her whoring ways?
Some wouldn't, and will keep sleeping around.

And She uses the vibrators when he's not watching.. He's not even aware of it. She has her own private spacious room ensuite with bathroom and toilet. While he has his .

Come oo tradition and tradition,I don't understand and I don't believe in those myth..

Please have u heard of any death related to being caused by cheating

And I will need sound prove!

Na wa ooo what is africa believ turning to
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Lalas247(f): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Martin0:
Of course it's possible to marry without love.

People do it all the time: for money/comfort, for
responsibility (usually from acting irresponsible.

I.e. pregnancy). Some cultures believe in or suffer
through arranged marriages.

Certainly You can marry without love, but
WHY Why would you give up the single most
precious thing in life? None of the above reasons
are satisfactory. I'd rather live a mediocre financial
life, even if it pissed my family off, than live
without real love.

You may "learn to love" someone, but you might
just as easily sign on for a life of mere tolerance, or
worse, resentment.

Financially, I have faith in my ability to earn at
least a moderate living. Maybe i'll never be rich,
but i'll always be ok. Money is important in life,
and yes, it aids in happiness. But it can never, ever,
replace love.

As for family, I dearly love my parents, but as sad as
it is, they're going to die one day and leave me
behind. We don't do arranged marriages, but if we
did, I'd never accept their arrangements over
finding genuine love. I want someone who'll love
me, and have me love them, in good and bad times,
sickness and health... both now and after my parents
pass. Further, part of being a good parent is loving
and supporting your child's decisions, even when it
hurts to watch. You have to let them fall sometimes.

It's part of their learning. Keeping that in mind, I
know my parents would adjust to my decision, no
matter how long it took or how hard they had to
bite their tounges.

Marry for reasons other than love? Absolutely not.
After all, we are ultimately responsible for our own
lives. Never forget that.

Lefulefu,shaybebaby,lalas247,sexybbstar,laveda,biacan,queensekxy make una come contribute oogringringrin
Drops pen ...... cheesy
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2017
paybak:
you this man self. No kill me biko. Marry on credit kwa? I been think say na things we only fit buy on credit nah. So people don dey marry on credit too? Chai

Yes na, marry on credit kwa !
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Lol. Lefulefu ooo

You just no want gree. cheesy

But do u know the reason u gave now is the main reason, why the esan women still cheat on their husbands. Cause their children will not be affected and the women themselves Wil. Not die a terrible death..

So it's easy to still cheat on their husband, as long as they won't die.

When a woman becomes a mother, her loves transfers to her kids. Most times the husband is neglected. So tell me, why will she not cheat on him? If she's naturally a cheat. And if perhaps the love and unity is already falling like a pack of cards, my dear she will cheat. Some young husbands are just there jare. And I can tell u categorically their wives are still with them, just for the title and their kids.
So why protect him from her whoring ways?
Some wouldn't, and will keep sleeping around.

And She uses the vibrators when he's not watching.. He's not even aware of it. She has her own private spacious room ensuite with bathroom and toilet. While he has his .
opari ooo! cheesyshocked.so she dey door the masturbation without the husband's knowledge cheesy.see why i was saying the other time that couples should be sexually compactable on one thread and why guy was countering me sayin sexual compatibility is not important.see the time ojukwu was alive there was a rumour at dat time dat biacan ojukwu was having a hot affair with femi kayode.this could stem from the fact kayode is younger and hence strong in bed in bed.see i know how these things gocheesy...no be women againcheesy.how many runz girls really dey faithful to their sugar daddies.many of them have young steady boyfriends wey dey give d hot kpanshing dey need when they really in the mood for it.all they need from a sugar daddy is just money and security.check dat ur friend well ooocheesy.she probably has one young stud doin the job somewhere.u know when cat sh!t dem no dey fit see amcheesy.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
opari ooo! cheesyshocked.so she dey door the masturbation without the husband's knowledge cheesy.see why i was saying the other time that couples should be sexually compactable on one thread and why guy was countering me sayin sexual compatibility is not important.see the time ojukwu was alive there was a rumour at dat time dat biacan ojukwu was having a hot affair with femi kayode.this could stem from the fact kayode is younger and hence strong in bed in bed.see i know how these things gocheesy...no be women againcheesy.how many runz girls really dey faithful to their sugar daddies.many of them have young steady boyfriends wey dey give d hot kpanshing dey need when they really in the mood for it.all they need from a sugar daddy is just money and security.check dat ur friend well ooocheesy.she probably has one young stud doin the job somewhere.u know when cat sh!t dem no dey fit see amcheesy.

So you go end very good relationship because of sexual incompatibility? She's not entirely wrong nau, it's better she keeps him than throw himaway for such flimsy reason
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

So you go end very good relationship because of sexual incompatibility? She's not entirely wrong nau, it's better she keeps him than throw himaway for such flimsy reason
why would a young lady dump an old man that provides for all her needs cheesy.she can easily get a young man to provide her sexual thrills while she remains the dutiful wife to her older husband.all na coded tinzs my brothercheesy.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Martin0:

Come oo tradition and tradition,I don't understand and I don't believe in those myth..

Please have u heard of any death related to being caused by cheating

And I will need sound prove!

Na wa ooo what is africa believ turning to

I have even seen with my eyes

Am from delta state and I know exactly what am saying. It's not myth. It's real.

I know of a woman who was decaying alive. Hospitals could not treat her, pastors could not deliver her, babalawo washed their hands off her unless she confessed and she refuse to confess. She decayed for like 5years, before she died recently last year.

There are various situations like that.

Some lost their kids one after the other thru mysterious accidents.

It's not myth.. Its real.

Have u ever heard delta guys clamouring for women in other states?

Like the way Yoruba men prefer igbo women and other tribes, or have u ever seen delta men going all the way to marry igbo women and other tribes..

Just note, delta men stick with delta women, most of them. Cause we the women don't stray in marriage.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:

Lol

Runs girls cheat, even girls from delta who are runs girls cheat but when married, they don't anymore.

Have u seen a thread where a delta man says he loves a girl from east or western or northern part of the country but her parents refuse them marriage?

Have u?

None!

Delta men don't disturb themselves going for other tribes, when what they have is right their under their nose, no cheating, no whoring from their wives. So why give themselves headache with other tribes from other states. When we have all shades of beauty. They are content.

Even men from other tribes who knows the secret, go all the way to marry a delta woman.

Especially Yoruba men, the ones who know go all the way to marry from delta.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

Runs girls cheat, even girls from delta who are runs girls cheat but when married, they don't anymore.

Have u seen a thread where a delta man says he loves a girl from east or western or northern part of the country but her parents refuse them marriage?

Have u?

None!

Delta men don't disturb themselves going for other tribes, when what they have is right their under their nose, no cheating, no whoring from their wives. So why give themselves headache with other tribes from other states. When we have all shades of beauty. They are content.

Even men from other tribes who knows the secret, go all the way to marry a delta woman.

Delta don't cheat in marriage oh. Once we love e don finish be that, men are easily satisfied, though a tiny percentile are f00ls, but the norm is Deltans don't cheat at all. I've seen countless Yoruba men marry Delta chicks and they said " na where i leave my wife , i go meet am ", for a Delta lady, there's no ginel room to cheat, once you cheat on your husband or once aforeign women cheats on a Delta man, there are consequences leading up to death, severe sickness, terible financial collapse,serious problems, but death is the ultimate penatly, so Martin0 she's right, this is why technically, Deltans don't/ or rather hardly marry outside the state, they need to be sealed sure the wife will never cheat, as in never, if she cheats, pastor won't be able to help her matter

Delta runs girls can do runs before marriage, but after, it's OYO oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Delta don't cheat in marriage oh. Once we love e don finish be that, men are easily satisfied, though a tiny percentile are f00ls, but the norm is Deltans don't cheat at all. I've seen countless Yoruba men marry Delta chicks and they said " na where i leave my wife , i go meet am ", for a Delta lady, there's no ginel room to cheat, once you cheat on your husband or once aforeign women cheats on a Delta man, there are consequences leading up to death, severe sickness, terible financial collapse,serious problems, but death is the ultimate penatly, so Martin0 she's right, this is why technically, Deltans don't/ or rather hardly marry outside the state, they need to be sealed sure the wife will never cheat, as in never, if she cheats, pastor won't be able to help her matter

Delta runs girls can do runs before marriage, but after, it's OYO oh.

God bless you!

Exactly what have been saying and some peeps here are doubting me.

Pastors don't have the power to deliver any cheating wife from delta.

The tradition is that strong.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

God bless you!

Exactly what have been saying and some peeps here are doubting me.

Pastors don't have the power to deliver any cheating wife from delta.

The tradition is that strong.

I know about the tradition at first hand nah.

Speaking of which what's your surname ?

A lot of people don't know about our traditions, i pity any Delta lady that goes into marriage with cheating at the back of her hand. Her belle go swell last last, finances will spoil, the kids like will be cursed, they won't make headway, na death go end her matter if care isn't taken. If for we men, we have prepared our minds not to cheat, then should the ladies not be more responsible? Anyways, it's not generalized across all Deltan tribes sha, the isokos and the Aniomas are exempted from this tradition, but the other tribes upholds it, you can't cheat in the marriage, the penalty is almost death.I know what reverses it sha, my dad told me before he passed on, but na tough work o. I rather beg my wife not to cheat than go face those people to remove the curse that arises from cheating...It's not something pastor can't easily cure. But then, some ladies won't hear. Na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

I know about the tradition at first hand nah.

Speaking of which what's your surname ?

A lot of people don't know about our traditions, i pity any Delta lady that goes into marriage with cheating at the back of her hand. Her belle go swell last last, finances will spoil, the kids like will be cursed, they won't make headway, na death go end her matter if care isn't taken. If for we men, we have prepared our minds not to cheat, then should the ladies not be more responsible? Anyways, it's not generalized across all Deltan tribes sha, the isokos and the Aniomas are exempted from this tradition, but the other tribes upholds it, you can't cheat in the marriage, the penalty is almost death.I know what reverses it sha, my dad told me before he passed on, but na tough work o. I rather beg my wife not to cheat than go face those people to remove the curse that arises from cheating...It's not something pastor can't easily cure. But then, some ladies won't hear. Na fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave !

Then you are a confirmed delta man cheesy

My dear, my surname sounds foreign.. Even though am from delta ..na so I see am o. But I always see my late dad , back then when I was still a kid, worship his ancestors even at home, speaking urhobo and pouring schnapps in bits on the ground with pieces of kolanuts, as he prays.

He has already told us the tradition way back in secondary school.

I can't type it here, unless we chat privately.

Me too, I pity any Hip Hop, slay Queen delta woman that doesn't know, this facts.

It's already deep rooted in our blood and spiritual creation, no matter where she travels to in the world. She can't run away from it. Except she no marry.. Then she can flirt as much as she likes.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Then you are a confirmed delta man cheesy

My dear, my surname sounds foreign.. Even though am from delta ..na so I see am o. But I always see my late dad , back then when I was still a kid, worship his ancestors even at home, speaking urhobo and pouring schnapps in bits on the ground with pieces of kolanuts, as he prays.

He has already told us the tradition way back in secondary school.

I can't type it here, unless we chat privately.

Me too, I pity any Hip Hop, slay Queen delta woman that doesn't know, this facts.

It's already deep rooted in our blood and spiritual creation, no matter where she travels to in the world. She can't run away from it. Except she no marry.. Then she can flirt as much as she likes.

I am not on whatsapp can't do private chat. My spirit is telling me something i taught about much later o. I think my dad knew your dad, i will like to see his photo and have his name please.I remember my dad calling a particular name, it starts with " B ", there's also " E" in the name,is this your surname? If it is, i need to see your dad's picture, i've been looking for my dad's confidant and that's his name oh. So i want to know if he's the one..

I'm a confirm Deltan man/Christian o ! God will judge marital bed, whether man or woman, sex should not be over-rated that we throw away our sensibility, the gains of adultery is terrible when compared againt the odds.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

Have u?

None!

an average runz babe can be retired but never tired. If small gbege happen for the marriage she can always come out of retirement to ply her trade...though codedly sha cheesy. Men who have faithful loving wives consider themselves more than lucky. If u see the way some young wives dey cheat on their aging husbands u go haa..some will use the money they get from their granpapy husbands to spend on their young boyfriends.anyway to me its foolish for an elderly man divorcing his wife and goin for a girl old enuf to be his grand daughtercheesy.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

Have u?

None!

ok i don't know much abt delta girls but it seems they will make good wives sha.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
an average runz babe can be retired but never tired. If small gbege happen for the marriage she can always come out of retirement to ply her trade...though codedly sha cheesy. Men who have faithful loving wives consider themselves more than lucky. If u see the way some young wives dey cheat on their aging husbands u go haa..some will use the money they get from their granpapy husbands to spend on their young boyfriends.anyway to me its foolish for an elderly man divorcing his wife and goin for a girl old enuf to be his grand daughtercheesy.

Bros leave that thing, you can't marry a Deltan and cheat oh, not even once, the consequences na die. The average Deltan man that marries outside the tribe has to kneel down to beg his wife, cause the entire family will be affected, the husband, the children, it's not a joke. That's why you see the Delta dude wait for a virgin or someone he knows can't cheatonce marriage is in place...It's a fact she tells you, whether runzgirl or not...At times, it may wipe off the entire family oh.

I know of a case where the entire family was cleared recently,husband, wife,five kids, all cleared

1 Like

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

I am not on whatsapp can't do private chat. My spirit is telling me something i taught about much later o. I think my dad knew your dad, i will like to see his photo and have his name please.I remember my dad calling a particular name, it starts with " B ", there's also " E" in the name,is this your surname? If it is, i need to see your dad's picture, i've been looking for my dad's confidant and that's his name oh. So i want to know if he's the one..

I'm a confirm Deltan man/Christian o ! God will judge marital bed, whether man or woman[b], sex should not be over-rated that we throw away our sensibility, the gains of adultery is terrible when compared againt the odds[/b].

Ok. But my surname starts with P and ends with n.
I don't think my dad is the one. undecided there's no B in my surname.

@ the bolded, it shouldn't. It's a terrible act. One should not become slave to sexual desires. Be in control and don't let sex take control of all reasoning.

smileySo my brother, which part of delta are u from?
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
ok i don't know much abt delta girls but it seems they will make good wives sha.

Lefu Lefu o grin
You are still not convinced. Lol.

But seriously, An average enlightened delta woman is hardworking, resilient and loyal. It's just that we don't hype ourselves like the way igbo people do and other tribes they way they hype themselves too

We are always at the background and our men like it that way. So that other men from other tribes will not steal us in the name of marriage. cheesy

Delta parents are always happy and feel fulfilled when their daughters marry delta men.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Ok. But my surname starts with P and ends with n.
I don't think my dad is the one. undecided there's no B in my surname.

@ the bolded, it shouldn't. It's a terrible act. One should not become slave to sexual desires. Be in control and don't let sex take control of all reasoning.

smileySo my brother, which part of delta are u from?

Too much porn have made the world go mad ! When i hear ladies elevate sexual satiety above other things i wonder ! Perhaps it's with the age, this and more form the back bone of why we guys are skeptical about the committment of ladies going into relationships. As age tells some of us we're getting older, it's more about peace,purpose and looking away from some flaws, but then, the hype i see here when it comes to ladies and sex i laugh, too much sexual pressure affects the minds sha ! I know couples on first hand that don't have intercouse in about 6-8 months, trust me, i've been around some very good familes, yet some people elevate sex like it's all that's there in marriage. May God give them sense!

I'm from the arrowhead in the state

Okay, your pops isn't whom i'm loooking for then !

If you mention, pour schanpps again i go run, i'm all against idol worship. That's why Delta is cursed by God, too much idol worship. Fetish occult men !

Tell your sisters marriage is about purpose not sex.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Bros leave that thing, you can't marry a Deltan and cheat oh, not even once, the consequences na die. The average Deltan man that marries outside the tribe has to kneel down to beg his wife, cause the entire family will be affected, the husband, the children, it's not a joke. That's why you see the Delta dude wait for a virgin or someone he knows can't cheatonce marriage is in place...It's a fact she tells you, whether runzgirl or not...At times, it may wipe off the entire family oh.

I know of a case where the entire family was cleared recently,husband, wife,five kids, all cleared
well this thing u yarn also dey edo state.for here its believed if a married woman cheats and the husband knows about it and eats her food he might die. I hear how how these things occur na when couples do the traditional marriage.during traditional marriage some sort of things are invoked by the elders. Having said that some ladies don't care weda it affects their family or not..dem go still put leg outside. See wetin my guy wetin yarn me about some married dude wey im wife dey sleep around. This one happened in Benin.anytime d guy catch im wife red handed d wife will beg and cos d guy love her he will forgive her.the lady was still sleeping around and d man was always forgiving her until one strange ailment catch am until im come die.some ladies no just care about the consequences.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
well this thing u yarn also dey edo state.for here its believed if a married woman cheats and the husband knows about it and eats her food he might die. I hear how how these things occur na when couples do the traditional marriage.during traditional marriage some sort of things are invoked by the elders. Having said that some ladies don't care weda it affects their family or not..dem go still put leg outside. See wetin my guy wetin yarn me about some married dude wey im wife dey sleep around. This one happened in Benin.anytime d guy catch im wife remanded d wife will beg and cos d guy love her he will forgive her.the lady was still sleeping around and d man was forgiving her until one strange ailment catch am until im come die.some ladies no just care about the consequences.

Hahaha @ the stvpid ladies that have confused you. There are different effects, the most potent is poverty, the kids will be working and working no progress, the curse stretches into ten, fifteen years. Trust me, i roll with the elders, the finances is where it first attacks, and most times it shortens life span, many times, the effects may be prolonger so the doer may feel no wahala, i fit continue, but the curse keeps eating deep and deep. I say i have seen a family of seven cleared by curse, curseno dey hard clear for the state whether traditional marriage or not except if you don't knowhow the families are structured inside deeply. Even as i don't near my place of origin cause i don't want to associate with anything traditional worship, i try to abstain from anything that may make me want to go apologise to the coccultic yeye old men that have refused to die.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by giftcardstrader(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
In other news for your E-cards sales and you are in need of a tested and trust worthy and reliable buyer. Just feel free to check my signature or visit my profile
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Hahaha @ the stvpid ladies that have confused you. There are different effects, the most potent is poverty, the kids will be working and working no progress, the curse stretches into ten, fifteen years. Trust me, i roll with the elders, the finances is where it first attacks, and most times it shortens life span, many times, the effects may be prolonger so the doer may feel no wahala, i fit continue, but the curse keeps eating deep and deep. I say i have seen a family of seven cleared by curse, curseno dey hard clear for the state whether traditional marriage or not except if you don't knowhow the families are structured inside deeply. Even as i don't near my place of origin cause i don't want to associate with anything traditional worship, i try to abstain from anything that may make me want to go apologise to the coccultic yeye old men that have refused to die.
ok so what of married women wey dey preg for their boyfriends and dem go carry the child as dat of their husband.hope u know there are a number of men wey they father children dey don't biologically own.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Too much porn have made the world go mad ! When i hear ladies elevate sexual satiety above other things i wonder ! Perhaps it's with the age, this and more form the back bone of why we guys are skeptical about the committment of ladies going into relationships. As age tells some of us we're getting older, it's more about peace,purpose and looking away from some flaws, but then, the hype i see here when it comes to ladies and sex i laugh, too much sexual pressure affects the minds sha ! I know couples on first hand that don't have intercouse in about 6-8 months, trust me, i've been around some very good familes, yet some people elevate sex like it's all that's there in marriage. May God give them sense!

I'm from the arrowhead in the state

Okay, your pops isn't whom i'm loooking for then !

If you mention, pour schanpps again i go run, i'm all against idol worship. That's why Delta is cursed by God, too much idol worship. Fetish occult men !

Tell your sisters marriage is about purpose not sex.

Honestly I smile with amusement and shake my head when I read comments on ladies about sex, oral, giving heads , eating assz, grin
Chai!
As if their lives depends on it, even guys inclusive.. I just laugh grin
As one grows older, sex is the least of one's concerns.
Peace is paramount, being grounded financially and otherwise, working on one's character and image is also topmost.
When guys woo me, and start talking about how big their dickk is and how satisfied I will feel, I just laugh.
They look perplexed and like, don't I like sex?
I will reply who doesn't like sex, of course I do.. But guy! That's the least of my concerns and desires. There are other important things in life, than just sex and giving heads. Dont be deceived. Sex is overrated.
I just hope this generation get it right.

Then pertaining to my late dad and his worshipping of ancestors, Wetin concern me, what do I know? Av always seen him, do such when am little till I got to my teenage years then adult age, until he passed away at age 90.

That's his line, thats his beliefs. My line of worship and beliefs is different from worshipping ancestors. I worship God through Christ Jesus. He's all I have. He's all I know smiley
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Lefu Lefu o grin
You are still not convinced. Lol.

But seriously, An average enlightened delta woman is hardworking, resilient and loyal. It's just that we don't hype ourselves like the way igbo people do and other tribes they way they hype themselves too

We are always at the background and our men like it that way. So that other men from other tribes will not steal us in the name of marriage. cheesy

Delta parents are always happy and feel fulfilled when their daughters marry delta men.
irregardless of culture or tribe i no too dey trusting on chicks like dat ooo.me sabi some babes racketcheesy...night virgil tinzs,going to see pastor for special prayers.. Going to abuja to see my uncle etccheesy.infact fear babes wey too get plenty abuja uncles . I call them uncles of lifecheesycheesy.anyway its a good thing delta chicks are dat loyal.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
irregardless of culture or tribe i no too dey trusting on chicks like dat ooo.me sabi some babes racketcheesy...night virgil tinzs,going to see pastor for special prayers.. Going to abuja to see my uncle etccheesy.infact fear babes wey too get plenty abuja uncles . I call them uncles of lifecheesycheesy.anyway its a good thing delta chicks are dat loyal.

Eeyah smiley

Sighs, because u live in Benin. That's why.

Some babes can still be trusted.
And some marriages are still intact with loyalty, faithfulness, respect and mutual. Love.

smiley
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
ok so what of married women wey dey preg for their boyfriends and dem go carry the child as dat of their husband.hope u know there are a number of men wey they father children dey don't biologically own.

Not from this state, it may occur for a while, but they will die one by one. Trust me

LefuLefu Benin man synrome don dey affect you, the too much lack of trust, no one trusts, but we should be willing to open up a little. Abeg work onthismindset oh, otherwise you no go fit marry oh
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Honestly I smile with amusement and shake my head when I read comments on ladies about sex, oral, giving heads , eating assz, grin
Chai!
As if their lives depends on it, even guys inclusive.. I just laugh grin
As one grows older, sex is the least of one's concerns.
Peace is paramount, being grounded financially and otherwise, working on one's character and image is also topmost.
When guys woo me, and start talking about how big their dickk is and how satisfied I will feel, I just laugh.
They look perplexed and like, don't I like sex?
I will reply who doesn't like sex, of course I do.. But guy! That's the least of my concerns and desires. There are other important things in life, than just sex and giving heads. Dont be deceived. Sex is overrated.
I just hope this generation get it right.

Then pertaining to my late dad and his worshipping of ancestors, Wetin concern me, what do I know? Av always seen him, do such when am little till I got to my teenage years then adult age, until he passed away at age 90.

That's his line, thats his beliefs. My line of worship and beliefs is different from worshipping ancestors. I worship God through Christ Jesus. He's all I have. He's all I know smiley

Sex is the least of my concerns, as i dey age, e don dey tire me ! It makes me shy if i can marry at all. The way the ladies go about sex, i feel this dudes don't know two cents about life or anything besides pleasure. Icould manage average sexual satisfaction if i find a lady that will give me peace of mind. It's peace that matters, because without peace, little or much can be achieved that'sgoing to be sustainable. This whole sexual rush may it not lead to skyrocketting divorce rates down the line

The sex thing is why iget "ish" when i relate with ladies, i can feel the octane-level libido, e tire me.I'm preparing for anything sha.

If i don't get guaranteed of peace, i may just bone marriage altogether, but then, let the will of God be done
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Eeyah smiley

Sighs, because u live in Benin. That's why.

Some babes can still be trusted.
And some marriages are still intact with loyalty, faithfulness, respect and mutual. Love.

smiley
yea kudos to the faithful couples in marriage.not like many of rubbish marriage wey we dey see nowadays. Oga dey carry campus girls...madam dey sleep with gateman and the houseboy cheesy.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Sex is the least of my concerns, as i dey age, e don dey tire me ! It makes me shy if i can marry at all. The way the ladies go about sex, i feel this dudes don't know two cents about life or anything besides pleasure. Icould manage average sexual satisfaction if i find a lady that will give me peace of mind. It's peace that matters, because without peace, little or much can be achieved that'sgoing to be sustainable. This whole sexual rush may it not lead to skyrocketting divorce rates down the line

The sex thing is why iget "ish" when i relate with ladies, i can feel the octane-level libido, e tire me.I'm preparing that i may not be married sha !

Eeyah

Don't worry, there is a woman for every man. Not every woman is hung up on sex.

So don't loose hope yet. The most important is having a companion with similar likes and dislikes, then mutual understanding.
The rest, we can say is history.
For me, have learnt to take life easy. Can't come and kee myself cheesy

I can't o.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Not from this state, it may occur for a while, but they will die one by one. Trust me

LefuLefu Benin man synrome don dey affect you, the too much lack of trust, no one trusts, but we should be willing to open up a little. Abeg work onthismindset oh, otherwise you no go fit marry oh
well u have to be careful b4 u trust a babe.u don't jus trust anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer? •pics• / Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] / IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.