Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is it possible to marry without loving? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it possible to marry without loving? (8080 Views)

Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Delta don't cheat in marriage oh. Once we love e don finish be that, men are easily satisfied, though a tiny percentile are f00ls, but the norm is Deltans don't cheat at all. I've seen countless Yoruba men marry Delta chicks and they said " na where i leave my wife , i go meet am ", for a Delta lady, there's no ginel room to cheat, once you cheat on your husband or once aforeign women cheats on a Delta man, there are consequences leading up to death, severe sickness, terible financial collapse,serious problems, but death is the ultimate penatly, so Martin0 she's right, this is why technically, Deltans don't/ or rather hardly marry outside the state, they need to be sealed sure the wife will never cheat, as in never, if she cheats, pastor won't be able to help her matter

Delta runs girls can do runs before marriage, but after, it's OYO oh.

Mr man I don't believ in tradition!
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

I have even seen with my eyes

Am from delta state and I know exactly what am saying. It's not myth. It's real.

I know of a woman who was decaying alive. Hospitals could not treat her, pastors could not deliver her, babalawo washed their hands off her unless she confessed and she refuse to confess. She decayed for like 5years, before she died recently last year.

There are various situations like that.

Some lost their kids one after the other thru mysterious accidents.

It's not myth.. Its real.

Have u ever heard delta guys clamouring for women in other states?

Like the way Yoruba men prefer igbo women and other tribes, or have u ever seen delta men going all the way to marry igbo women and other tribes..

Just note, delta men stick with delta women, most of them. Cause we the women don't stray in marriage.

Ok oo,if u say it not myth then I wish u good luck!
As for me,I don't believ in any fucvking bomba tradition...

What has tradition got to do with two wonderful and nice couples who made a simple and straight vow to themselves alone?

Jeeezz africa is way behind
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martin0:

Ok oo,if u say it not myth then I wish u good luck!
As for me,I don't believ in any fucvking bomba tradition...

What has tradition got to do with two wonderful and nice couples who made a simple and straight vow to themselves alone?

Jeeezz africa is way behind

Lol grin

Well such is life with some cultures.
We can't fight against it.. It's spiritual .

But pls can I ask? You are from which state?
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Drops pen ...... cheesy
Madamgringrin u jus dey open mouth abigrin
All of una jus dey drop pengrin Make una continue oogrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Lol grin

Well such is life with some cultures.
We can't fight against it.. It's spiritual .

But pls can I ask? You are from which state?

Oh I seegrin
State ke,see question oogrin

I am from the east simplegrin

Spiritual ,na wa ooo

See I know those tinz do happen and I know about spirituality,but the fact stands with me! I don't believe in it..

I don't believe someone will die of cheating,or the kids will die for a crime committed by another!

See my mother believe in tradition,likwise my married sister's and cousines, infact everybody in the family believe in Rubbish traditions.

But I and my aged father don't arry to such lies,and so called tradition,though my father believe in a little way oo,very little,but as for me,I don't believe even 1%

Just imagine? What has tradition got to do with marriage?

Infact that is totaly rubbish..

Everything in africa is tradional and spiritual!
Rubbish!!!

If am to marry tomorrow and my wife tells me abt spirituality & traditional talks,hmmm I will agree to her just to please her oo,but am never never gonna get ma damm fucvk ass,hands,ear's eye's mouth in those believe's..
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Theophinio(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
ubunja:

thats the whole point.each must have something to lose by walking away.that will push the both of you to make it work.
u ever wonder why royals rarely divorce while the masses do? coz they never married for romantic love to begin with.it was transactional from the word go. the way Adam and Eve, Mary and Joseph did it. they were together for a bigger purpose.not just romance.
Wise saying
Exactly how i must marry
Love dies, but what both of you mutually gain in the Union abides

1 Like

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I seegrin
State ke,see question oogrin

I am from the east simplegrin

Spiritual ,na wa ooo

See I know those tinz do happen and I know about spirituality,but the fact stands with me! I don't believe in it..

I don't believe someone will die of cheating,or the kids will die for a crime committed by another!

See my mother believe in tradition,likwise my married sister's and cousines, infact everybody in the family believe in Rubbish traditions.

But I and my aged father don't arry to such lies,and so called tradition,though my father believe in a little way oo,very little,but as for me,I don't believe even 1%

Just imagine? What has tradition got to do with marriage?

Infact that is totaly rubbish..

Everything in africa is tradional and spiritual!
Rubbish!!!

If am to marry tomorrow and my wife tells me abt spirituality & traditional talks,hmmm I will agree to her just to please her oo,but am never never gonna get ma damm fucvk ass,hands,ear's eye's mouth in those believe's..

Well that's you.

But do u know the beauty of this whole story?

cheesy

Whether u accept or not? Is irrelevant. grin

It still doesn't change the fact it exist.

End of story. grin

Mehn you are so naive. Chai!
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

Well that's you.
But do u know the beauty of this whole story?

cheesy

Whether u accept or not? Is irrelevant. grin
It still doesn't change the fact it exist.

End of story. grin

Mehn you are so naive. Chai!
Yeah I agree to your comment,
Wait oo does this death believe happen's to men who cheat Coz I know why I am asking oo
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah I agree to your comment,

Wait oo does this death believe happen's to men who cheat
Coz I know why I am asking oo

Abeg fimi si le bobo yi.

You own don too much.

Focus on other threads.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

Abeg fimi si le bobo yi.

You own don too much.

Focus on other threads.

gringringrin u see,u can't even answer my questiongrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin u see,u can't even answer my questiongrin

I can, just that u can question for Africa.

Anyways cheating men are not affected and please don't ask me why, am NOT the gods
Biko.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

I can, just that u can question for Africa.

Anyways cheating men are not affected and please don't ask me why, am NOT the gods
Biko.

Hahahahah ok ooo,I wish u all good luck with your traditiongringrin
Ciaogrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah ok ooo,I wish u all good luck with your traditiongringrin
Ciaogrin

cheesy Na so
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
alexialin:

cheesy Na so
gringrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dimples129:

I've never seen you talk soo much sense shocked
I thought you were on nl for jokes grin

Com oo Dimples have u seen ur friend Daeyler
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dimples129:

I've never seen you talk soo much sense shocked
I thought you were on nl for jokes grin
Come o Dimples129 ve not been seeing ur friend Daeylar! Hope all is well with her...
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
Martin0:

Come o Dimples129 ve not been seeing ur friend Daeylar!
Hope all is well with her...

You have me confused with someone else smiley

I don't know that person
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dimples129:

You have me confused with someone else smiley
I don't know that person
Oh ok! She's I NL though I don't know much about her.. I only know her here,so I thought u will know better than me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex? / People Say Am Too Skinny, Should I do some bodybuilding in the gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.