Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is it possible to marry without loving? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it possible to marry without loving? (8090 Views)

Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:

grin

Pesin go need u to helep am u go jus dey gollibe with you laugh wey u nor gree laughgrin

1 Like

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
beat a whole u? shocked...u wey be general queen? shocked

Hahahahahah so she don promote her abigringrin
Carry ooo Gboz gboz gboza for ugrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
OK sir
Goodgringrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Pesin go need u to helep am u go jus dey gollibe with you laugh wey u nor gree laughgrin
na ur cross..carry am oo grin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
na ur cross..carry am oo grin
I be think say u be my guy oogrin
So pesin nor fit share food with u abigrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Atleast I don tell u small nowgrin

E dey very bad oo not too good

Ok.

Roger dat.

I will tell her.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

Ok.
Roger dat.
I will tell her.
Goodgrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
But old men knows how to try ladies the right way.......and they don't last long...... which is a good thing unlike young guys that will treat you like a trash can last for hours even when you're begging they will pay a daft ear old men rock dare

grin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
But old men knows how to try ladies the right way.......and they don't last long...... which is a good thing unlike young guys that will treat you like a trash can last for hours even when you're begging they will pay a daft ear old men rock dare

grin

Old men dey try when it comes to success and security.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

I be think say u be my guy oogrin

So pesin nor fit share food with u abigrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
ubunja:

YES SIR.
Romantic Love is sh!t. it didnt even exist until the Romans created it.hence the name (google is your friend)the love between man and woman was called Eros.that one in Song of Solomon.very erotic and sexual. Romantic Love is not even the Bible.coz man and woman must be brought together by the erotic not the romantic. romance is about feelings and worshiping the one you love and all that ' i will die for you' rubbish . Erotic Love on the other hand, as shown in Song of Solomon is about sex and pleasure.
marry the girl that makes your d!ck hard not the one that makes you want to go buy flowers.and women marry the guy that makes you wet not the guy that makes you feel like writing poems.
Bible is on point.

This piece of crap

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringrin see this girl oogrin
Yeah confirmmu igbo man-nu kam bugringrin
I see
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
U go jus dey shine teethhgrin Wetin de maki e u dey laughu anyee how now ehgrin
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
I see
Eh eh take am like thatgrin
Make I still dey remind u for something wey I tell u since morning to drop abi
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh take am like thatgrin

Make I still dey remind u for something wey I tell u since morning to drop abi
Baby boy you know I'm giving it to you just like you ask me to
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Baby boy you know I'm giving it to you just like you ask me to

So were e con dey
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

So were e con dey
Where you left it
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
biacan:
Where you left it
Go check my profile @ twitter,u go see the name there!
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
alexialin:

grin
Old men dey try when it comes to success and security.
I dey tell you.......nah just the oldness nothing more
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by biacan(f): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Martin0:

Go check my profile @ twitter,u go see the name there!
Wise guy
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by kongolo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
ubunja:
romantic love based on feelings is the greatest curse in the world.coz feelings keep changing.and people keep divorcing.
arranged marriages or marriages as business transactions are better.they seem to last. when two people meet to openly exploit one another it makes for abiding unions. i know a man who married a woman with the express purpose of her giving him kids,while the man moves heaven and earth to make her life the sweetest most comfortable life he could give her. they are now old together. other couples who married out of romance have long divorced and re-married.
the love that takes its time to grow for a person lasts and lasts. the one you learn to love is the one you grow old with.
"LOVE"..."ROMANCE".... these are terms propagated by women inorder to deceive gullible men into becoming their lifelong slaves in that sham called marriage

2 Likes

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by kongolo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

This piece of crap
Boy...put some respect when you quote any of his posts

1 Like

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Dirkcoyt: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
ubunja:

i wouldnt put it that way.if you flash money to show her you can support her,as per what all ladies want, you will fall into the trap of what is called Alpha Fuxx, Beta Buxx. a situation that defines a good number of marriages out there: the badboy keeps fvcking and impregnating while the Nice Guy keeps supporting and financing (buxx meaning bucks)
do this: search your soul and be honest about what you need a woman for. (kids, sex or whatever) then look for the girl who can give you that while simultaneously making your d!ck hard with her appearance.that way the two heads each get their desire.

we reason the same bro. people find me weird in this part of the world . I tell them I'm not marrying that I don't see what a woman is contributing to me except kids which can easily be surrogated.

I tell people if you ever seee tie the knot then I've got some business deals I. using marriage to broker or political manipulation I'm trying to make. you can't just tell me I should marry cause I have some hormonal rush that triggers emotion.

An emotional state is a state that put a man in harms way. I'm too logical to think with my heart when the brain still functions.

3 Likes

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
kongolo:

Boy...put some respect when you quote any of his posts

You can't lead with bad examples, show some respect too
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by kongolo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You can't lead with bad examples, show some respect too
What exactly is negative about his post/s?
All he tries to do is educate men to aim for their best interests in their relationships with women because women do thesame in their relationships with men.
What is bad about that?
You small boys dont know how lucky you are to have that guy on this forum.He clearly cares about the welfare of men because believe it or not,no one else does
So... put some respect when you quote any of his posts

2 Likes

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
kongolo:

What exactly is negative about his post/s?
All he tries to do is educate men to aim for their best interests in their relationships with women because women do thesame in their relationships with men.
What is bad about that?
You small boys dont know how lucky you are to have that guy on this forum.He clearly cares about the welfare of men because believe it or not,no one else does
So... put some respect when you quote any of his posts

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by kongolo(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Typical..memes...memes...memes.. because he has nothing reasonable to post so he tries to veil his stupidity and ignorance with overused humour

3 Likes

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
kongolo:

Typical..memes...memes...memes.. because he has nothing to post so he tries to veil his stupidity and ignorance with overused humour

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Dirkcoyt: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
kongolo:
Typical..memes...memes...memes.. because he has nothing reasonable to post so he tries to veil his stupidity and ignorance with overused humour

please ignore the lad. most of them are emotional crybabies. A man gets to a point and start having deep critical analysis of existences, success, death, life,wealth and purpose with other philosophical attribution.

When a man gets to this stage he has become rational rather than allowing emotions hinder his plans. at this stage most people thinks he's mad .

3 Likes

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by ubunja(m): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

This piece of crap
with divorce sky-rocketing and many people vowing never to marry tell me what has romantic love done for the world?
even our parents and grandparents had better stronger sweeter marriages than the sub-standard sewage that is out there in our day and age.
but if truth was popular Jesus would not have been murdered.
have a nice day bro

4 Likes

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by ubunja(m): 4:14am On Dec 19, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

we reason the same bro. people find me weird in this part of the world . I tell them I'm not marrying that I don't see what a woman is contributing to me except kids which can easily be surrogated.

I tell people if you ever seee tie the knot then I've got some business deals I. using marriage to broker or political manipulation I'm trying to make. you can't just tell me I should marry cause I have some hormonal rush that triggers emotion.

An emotional state is a state that put a man in harms way. I'm too logical to think with my heart when the brain still functions.
one of the most eye-opening moments was when i watched the movie N@ked Weapon, about women assassins that target men.and they said a qoute that made me see life as it is : "men are at their weakest when they are in passion" or something like that.it was a revelation.and then i started to notice many things women do to manipulate men:
*how a woman asks for a favour as she brushes your arm. i have seen this in a ton of movies.
*how when a woman is caught in a lie the first thing she does is cry.the tears an act to make u show that side of you that makes u never wanna see a woman in distress.most guys start apologizing the moment the tears flow.
*how women never put the BF on Whatsapp profile pics (coz he has to "marry me first" ) while she demands the man put her on his profile (otherwise he is cheating).and so the girl always stays on the market while the guy is taken off the market.
*how a woman dresses anyway she likes when u go out coz she needs to feel sexy (and enjoy other men's attention) but will flip out when the BF stares at a woman dressed in the same way she is dressed (he is disrespecting her)
*how women say "all men are dogs" but the moment u say "all women are pr0stitutes" they shout "so your mother is also a pr0stitute?". yet when they call men dogs they forget they also have a father.

its all a game of manipulation.pushing her own agenda, interests and plans ahead of the man's.
coz when we get down to raw truth as u have indicated women bring so little to the table.if a man has a good job,flat and car and feeds and clothes himself proper there is so little value that a woman can add.that man is already living the dream.
thats why when women date a man the first order of business is to appear useful and there for a reason. but since the man has all things covered, the woman has to create a problem which he will create a solution for.so she sets about breaking a man. first he isolates him from his friends.(ever wonder why guys disappear when they start dating?).then over-doses the man with her attention (calls,time spent together etc) to stop the man noticing his friends are gone(and the man starts saying whack sh!t like "my woman is my best friend" blah blah blah, forgetting the friends he just walked away from he has been with them since primary school) then when the man has made the woman his world; the woman does the final move: she withdraws the attention all of a sudden.and the once fiercely independent man who ran his own world suddenly is a simp timid weak man with no sense of direction.he is like a lost kid. and once the man hits that rock bottom,the woman re-angages the man again.but this time she is dealing with the man IN HER OWN TERMS.she is dealing with him from a position of power.the man is now more depended on the woman than the woman is dependent on the man. coz the woman knows THE ONE WHO IS MORE COMMITTED IN A RELATIONSHIP IS THE ONE WITH THE SMALLEST POWER .the over-committed one deals from a position of begging and supplicating. (the one who bet the most on a horse is more interested in the outcome of a race) while the man remains over-committed he becomes very forgiving so as to keep the woman. cheatings get forgiven(no one is perfect).even when his kids turn out not to be his by DNA he forgives (no baby is a mistake.God has a plan for all of us). its so shocking.
women are weaker than men.and because of that the only way they can compete is not through direct confrontation.but by manipulation.controlling emotions and opinions.hence all women love gossip.coz information is their power.and all girls can keep a secret.coz secrets keep the holder at an advantage. even God glories in mystery.
its so amazing.
cheers.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:
Is it possible to marry and have a successful marriage without loving?

In the era of rushed marriages, dating without clear defined purpose, arranged marriages, I must marry by Dec 31st, my pastor hooked me up, close associates weddings, in the haste to get settled people are coerced into marriages for different reasons, the foundation of relationships are not clearly defined. With this said, is it possible to marry and then love later? How does it feel like to marry on credit, waiting for love to develop later down the line.... Can one be in a marriage with a partner that's not really loved?
you this man self. No kill me biko. Marry on credit kwa? I been think say na things we only fit buy on credit nah. So people don dey marry on credit too? Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender / Ladies What's Your Perfect Engagement Ring / Tips On How To Woo Farano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.