Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is it possible to marry without loving? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it possible to marry without loving? (8082 Views)

Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Lol. Me wey go soon call family meeting tell them say be like say i go overlook marriage. I plan on calling he meeting January ending sha, if all things are equal

Call the family meeting.

They go end up finding a wife for u. smiley

It's only natural.

Match making things.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

I know..

But such men are rare..

They are not common.

It depends on clique. I know Nigerians that give as much as 500k to people without attachment o. Life!

Na me dey hold wallet for one of my bros earlier in the days, this guy will buy 30 laptops dash to people... And money dey find am like pure water, he gives like mad !
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Call the family meeting.

They go end up finding a wife for u. smiley

It's only natural.

Match making things.

That's why i asked can one marry without loving? I have eight chicks at hand, none click. Lol @ match-making, i dey see regularly nae....
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

It depends on clique. I know Nigerians that give as much as 500k to people without attachment o. Life!

Na me dey hold wallet for one of my bros earlier in the days, this guy will buy 30 laptops dash to people... And money dey find am like pure water, he gives like mad !

Eeyah

That's so nice of him..

And God will keep blessing him..
Givers never lack.

That's certain.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Eeyah

That's so nice of him..

And God will keep blessing him..
Givers never lack.

That's certain.

Yup ! wink
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

That's why i asked can one marry without loving? I have eight chicks at hand, none click. Lol @ match-making, i dey see regularly nae....

It's possible to marry without the fun blown love but there must be feelings attached. And both couples must understand the dynamics in having a successful marriage and making it work. They should be ready to sacrifice to a reasonable extent.

Leave those 8 chicks if they are not appropriate in what u need.

And start receiving new intakes.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Yup ! wink

grin Yes o
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

It's possible to marry without the fun blown love but there must be feelings attached. And both couples must understand the dynamics in having a successful marriage and making it work. They should be ready to sacrifice to a reasonable extent.

Leave those 8 chicks if they are not appropriate in what u need.

And start receiving new intakes.

I've left the eight.... Thinking...
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

I've left the eight.... Thinking...

Better.

What are u thinking?
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Better.

What are u thinking?

To speed date like 50 ladies between now and January to see if i'll find some i can have feelings for..
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

To speed date like 50 ladies between now and January to see if i'll find some i can have feelings for..

Hahahahahahah

But that's another idea.

All. U need is create time for such meet-ups.

It's a good idea..

What's your job like?

And are u averagely OK in looks?

Just want to check out some things and give tips that's why am. Asking .
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Hahahahahahah

But that's another idea.

All. U need is create time for such meet-ups.

It's a good idea..

What's your job like?

And are u averagely OK in looks?

Just want to check out some things and give tips that's why am. Asking .

@ Looks, you've not seen me before?

I'm higher than average, but slender sha ! ( I don't eat like that )

ICT Professional, i'm a serial enterpreneur,and run three businesses at the moment !, hope to expand to five by the new month

Pay grade 100-300k
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

A favour that costs up to 35k?

Are u for real?

Many guys will help indeed, without waiting for sex inreturn?

Na so.

Abeggi.. Most Men wey stingy pass devil sef!

Keep lying o, you hear cheesy
well i can help my fellow paddy wey be guy if i get and im dey problem.dat one na normal.for a babe na if she dey very close thats when i can help.i no fit jus help a random girl wey i just see ...start to dey throway money around like fada Christmas cos u know how some girls act .some of dem wen u do them such a favour na dem go dey go about dey tell their friends say u dey use money toast them cos u want to sleep with them.i sabi babes well and i can predict their every moves cheesy.except if the lady is very close as in familiar to me or na family member then i can use an open mind to give...otherwise if na random girl wey ask i can't oo.sometimes sef if a married lady dey ask fear no dey let me give cos i don't want to enter into any wahala.u know how some ladies be.a guy has to be careful.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
well i can help my fellow paddy wey be guy if i get and im dey problem.dat one na normal.for a babe na if she dey very close thats when i can help.i no fit jus help a random girl wey i just see ...start to dey throway money around like fada Christmas cos u know how some girls act .some of dem wen u do them such a favour na dem go dey go about dey tell their friends say u dey use money toast them cos u want to sleep with them.i sabi babes well and i can predict their every moves cheesy.except if the lady is very close as in familiar to me or na family member then i can use an open mind to give...otherwise if na random girl wey ask i can't oo.sometimes sef if a married lady dey ask fear no dey let me give cos i don't want to enter into any wahala.u know how some ladies be.a guy has to be careful.

I trust you on that but in this case, we are next flat neighbors. And we all relate well everyday with his family and all. But at that, some neighbors won't even ask, how. Much more assist.

But with random babe, I understand that one. You are right on that. smiley
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

ICT Professional, i'm a serial enterpreneur,and run three businesses at the moment !, hope to expand to five by the new month

Pay grade 100-300k

That's nice

By the time. U are settled emotionally u will add some flesh smiley

You are good to go then.

And your salary range is good.

Nice one.

I pray you get what u need at the end.. Amen.

Keeping fingers crossed.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Pay grade 100-300k
i know u won't be a selfish guy.i don read u..u would be a very generous guy to both the male and female....but always use ur head oo make of these yeye ppl no come dey use u do mag..sometimes when u help some ppl some go dey tag u as a maga to hype their ego.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

That's nice

By the time. U are settled emotionally u will add some flesh smiley

You are good to go then.

And your salary range is good.

Nice one.

I pray you get what u need at the end.. Amen.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Yes @ when i'm emotionally settled.You're a wise woman,doing business has it's ups and downs. That debt thing is eating me up, its affecting my stability partially, partially why i lost out on a relationship. E no easy to dey get huge debt profile. I'm surprised i'm even at 80% functioning capability self
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
i know u won't be a selfish guy.i don read u..u would be a very generous guy to both the male and female....but always use ur head oo make of these yeye ppl no come dey use u do mag..sometimes when u help some ppl some go dey tag u as a maga to hype their ego.

I dey give people well well before. It almost led me to untimely grave, now, i dey on my own o. Before i give or ask self, i must love that person dearly. Nigerians are shady people, giving Nigerians anything is what i'll be watchful about from now. Na wetin kill my businesses be that...Una want make i cry today ! I don dey remember shits i no suppose remember
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

I trust you on that but in this case, we are next flat neighbors. And we all relate well everyday with his family and all. But at that, some neighbors won't even ask, how. Much more assist.

Any guy that gives or asks random persons for money is lower than a f00l
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Yes @ when i'm emotionally settled.You're a wise woman,doing business has it's ups and downs. That debt thing is eating me up, its affecting my stability partially, partially why i lost out on a relationship. E no easy to dey get huge debt profile. I'm surprised i'm even at 80% functioning capability self

It's you again! shocked

I know the person behind this profile..

How many monikers do u have sef angry

U no dey taya? undecided
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

I dey give people well well before. It almost led me to untimely grave, now, i dey on my own o. Before i give or ask self, i must love that person dearly. Nigerians are shady people, giving Nigerians anything is what i'll be watchful about from now. Na wetin kill my businesses be that...Una want make i cry today ! I don dey remember shits i no suppose remember

Sighs it's alright

Have heard this story a. Million times

Don't worry

It's well.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

yes he was able to do dat favour without turning his head cos una be neighbours and also maybe cos u look responsible.say u jus give money to one girl wey dey greet u every afternoon cos she come dey ask..omo u don enter gbese cheesy. Na cos of the attitude of some nigerians wen u do dem a big favour dats why some ppl find it hard to be kind these days.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Sighs it's alright

Have heard this story a. Million times

Don't worry

It's well.

Na una remember me nau

It is well, time for breakfast, make i gofind food chop !
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
yes he was able to do dat favour without turning his head cos una be neighbours and also maybe cos u look responsible.say u jus give money to one girl wey dey greet u every afternoon cos she come dey ask..omo u don enter gbese cheesy. Na cos of the attitude of some nigerians wen u do dem a big favour dats why some ppl find it hard to be kind these days.

Help Nigerians at your peril. Nigerians carry dagger in their hands waiting for you to trust them before they strike. Nigerians...Yu go fear fear !
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Na una remember me nau

It is well, time for breakfast, make i gofind food chop !

Please send me a message on Watsapp, my phone crashed due to virus. I had to flash it and all numbers stored in the tablet was wiped off, Including yours sad

Please when you are done with breakfast, send me a message.

No vex kiss

My main Pally!

All hands in the air o!

Am waiting for your message on Watsapp.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Help Nigerians at your peril. Nigerians carry dagger in their hands waiting for you to trust them before they strike. Nigerians...Yu go fear fear !

Not all

Haba!

Have helped some friends. Of. Mine before, and they bailed me out too, when I needed help.

Not all Nigerians are bad like that .
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

abicheesycheesy
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Not all

Haba!

Have helped some friends. Of. Mine before, and they bailed me out too, when I needed help.

those ones are close friends nacheesy
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Please send me a message on Watsapp, my phone crashed due to virus. I had to flash it and all numbers stored in the tablet was wiped off, Including yours sad

Please when you are done with breakfast, send me a message.

No vex kiss

My main Pally!

All hands in the air o!

Am waiting for your message on Watsapp.

My phone got stolen o ! Yet to buy a new one...Not on whatsapp for now.
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
alexialin:

Not all

Haba!

Just few remaining Nigerians are sane..
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

My phone got stolen o ! Yet to buy a new one...Not on whatsapp for now.

Awwww sad

Ok.

But try download Watsapp Ontime smiley
Re: Is it possible to marry without loving? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
lefulefu:
those ones are close friends nacheesy

They are, no doubt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Crush(pics). / C0nd0ms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos) / Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60