Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (59418 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..
we as guys should learn to control ourselves when it comes to sex..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

As far i want to agree, the situation here is getting naked...
Going really bare, fine she may not be in the mood but remember body no be firewood. Well am not even in support of the idea if she is not your wife...
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by kinzation(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

She's not right, she can never be right.

Why on earth should a lady go naked before a man in his house in the name of waring his level of control, what manner of fvckery is that?, what brought her to a man's house naked?, to charge her phone abi?

This has nothing to do with self control, this has nothing to do with a real man, this cannot prove a real man, any man supporting this lady on this, is doing nothing but deceiving himself and claiming self-control before the forum. Let's face the truth.

If a man nakedly burst into a lady's house, he'll be charged of sexual harassment, isn't it?, but here you are, typing about self control

You typed of a lady wanting a decent conversation with his guy, a decent conversation requires a decent dressing and appearance, you dare not go naked to seek for a decent conversation, you dare not.
Look decent for a decent conversation because you'll be addressed the way you are dressed.

Any feminist wey dem born well, make she naked come my crib in the name of feminist, I go fvck all the holes wee dey her body, her mouth, ear, nose, anus, pussy, even her armpit.

Thunder fire all of them!!
wooos bros u too much ....ori e pe( your head correct)
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Amhappy(f): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Senseless post. How can you go to somebody's house to get naked if you are not looking for it. What happened to your own house?
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Engrzubby89(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2018
She unclad... you lock up.. Later na she go say that guy fit dey impotent, him be man at all?.. ... As for me, i will make the move, if she resist.. I free her,... sex no dey belle full.. The ones i don dey do since never make me fat!
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Daeylar(f): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2018
A WOMAN'S DRESSING WILL NEVER BE A REASON FOR RAPE.
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR RAPE!!!!
whether you like it or not.
And men who support this type of mindset that a woman's dressing can lead to rape are known as rape apologists.
Which you are sounding like right now.

Imagine someone that wrote this saying that many girls are ignorant.
The irony.
I hope you know that a woman's body is hers and hers alone?

She dresses for herself and not for you men.
Men who have your sort of mindset need to wake up and realise that they are not the center of a woman's world,
Women will dress for themselves and wear what makes them comfortable.
She is not advertising herself for anyone. You don't matter, (make sure to remember this) she wears what makes her comfortable, hope it's clear now? undecided

Now to the issue of a girl going to someone's house and getting nàked in front of them, I don't support that at all,
I even see it as harassment sef.
But no matter what nobody deserves rape.
Man or woman.

And it is disgusting to think that anyone will say that a woman deserves rape. That's absolute nonsense

It's better to send her out of your house.. Warn her never to try that nonsense again. Stop talking to her.
but You can never say anyone deserves rape. Neither should you dare say it's OK for someone to be raped because they stripped nakêd in front of someone.

And a man is not made out of firewood, he is a human being with self control and he better make use of it.

Nnaabros:

[s]Stop sounding holier than thou miss/Mrs.

Its the way you dress that you'll be addressed. That's not just a statement. Its a fact of life. A man gets sexually charged and aroused by the sight of a woman's body while woman usually by words, touch and sight of a man. Its natural, the way God made it.

When you wear skimpy revealing clothes that expose your body parts, you're sending a message to guys, whether that what you intend to do or not. Only the strongest of men will be able to resist it and will a lot of effort. Every vein and impulse in the body will become charged immediately. That's why many guys quickly turn their eyes away to avoid falling. Sexual attraction is one of the most powerful forces in the universe.

For Gods sake why advertise something you're not selling. Many of you girls are just so ignorant. Why advertise and expose your body if your are not offering it? You want to look beautiful? You want attention? By exposing your body? Later you'll be crying that you were raped. That men are perverts[/s]

When a man gets continuously exposed to the sight of a woman's body, his natural sexual resistance gets weakened to a point where he'll feel forced to act on it. The worst thing a girl wants to do is to keep exposing her body to a guy when she knows she's not ready for sexx, worst of all in his own house, because it will get to a point where he may no longer hold it anymore

You think a mans body is made of firewood? [s]Go to a guys house and expose your body and see what will happen to you. The strongest will order you out of their sight. The weakest will come for what you're offering to him. Whatever the case, you get what you deserve[/s]

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by davibid: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

When we try to make a move and she rejects or tell you she is not in the mood,, a real man should respect himself and let her be..

Sometime in life,, we are not just in the mood for sex,, it is not every time that we will be demanding sex from our girlfriends,, at times a decent conversation and a shoulder to lie on are all she needs.

My guy stop lying to yourself

Na God name I take beg you

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by akmath: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

I have met ur type.

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by highchief1: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

ur village ppl don get u.madness don come eyah

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by highchief1: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Chikita66:
All these feminists are so clueless.
You go to a man's house, you strip yourself knowing they are moved by what they see and you expect nothing to happen, you feminists must be mad, in short you are mad.
god will bless u this year.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by zicoraads: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Now somebody with sense. Rather than barking how you will fsck her, she is the one disturbing you with unwarranted display of nudity. I don't know why these ladies think they have all the right in the world, with no consequences for their actions.

LOL @ make an attempt. At least you sound calm, I am hopeful the attempt will be that calm...hehehe.

Nawa o. If I be that girl, I will come and find your trouble again grin
My dear, for where I see the power to want to make 'an uncalm' attempt? I like séx, but it's not like it's a do or die affair. There are other orgasmic giving things like the sound of an alert in my phone grin

Sincerely speaking though, séx is not all that for me.

Come and find my trouble eh? I will give you head, and leave you be tongue
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Wiseonetemmy(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
control ur sex drive mr man!!! U men say women control ur mouth , so am telling u control ur prick u own it not the other way round!!
I think u have a deficiency in understanding things! It’s simple. Going unclad in a mans house is like going to a bank with a gun and saying u didn’t intend to rob the bank. Have sense please!!

4 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by fucktoto: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2018
Aguia:

The same you who posted you can tell the smell of a dick blindfolded?

she said from a mile...experience speaks. you blame her? it's her forte!
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by terryjo(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2018
yeah, she is kinda right. the unclad lady might be in need of Love Machine instead but not in my house. pheeeew
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2018
fucktoto:

she said from a mile...experience speaks. you blame her? it's her forte!

Cc antibrutus

You see your life outside?

Go and exorcise that thing inside you away!!!!!!
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Daeylar:
And men who support this type of mindset that a woman's dressing can lead to rape are known as rape apologists.

The irony.

Men who have your sort of mindset need to wake up and realise that they are not the center of a woman's world,
She is not advertising herself for anyone. You don't matter, (make sure to remember this) she wears what makes her comfortable, hope it's clear now? undecided

Now to the issue of a girl going to someone's house and getting nàked in front of them, I don't support that at all,
Man or woman.

And it is disgusting to think that anyone will say that a woman deserves rape. That's absolute nonsense

It's better to send her out of your house.. Warn her never to try that nonsense again. Stop talking to her.
but You can never say anyone deserves rape. Neither should you dare say it's OK for someone to be raped because they stripped nakêd in front of someone.

And a man is not made out of firewood, he is a human being with self control and he better make use of it.

Lovely post from you as always.

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Daeylar:

The irony.

Man or woman.

grin grin
You sound really emotional. Rape is a crime just llike stealing. Its condemnable and never justified. Agreed. But don't and stop inviting the danger to yourself. If you don't want thieves to come after you and buggle you, stop flaunting your wealth and money everywhere ostentatiously. Look, what I wrote about is more of an advice. There are dangerous people everywhere. You really need to be careful the kind of risk you're putting yourself in by the way you live or dress. Its a matter of security, not just how you choose to live.

Which you are sounding like right now

You may not agree with it, but its true. The way you live or dress determines the kind of people you'll attract. Thieves and kidnappers usually go after the rich and ostentatious. That's why many rich and flamboyant people keep extra security. Rapist usually get attracted to girls who dress indecently or keep indecent company.

I am not a rape apologist. I'm just being objective. I respect women a lot. Especially the ones who respect themselves and protect their dignity.

If you want to choose to dress skimpily because that's just how you want to, be sure to have a way to protect yourself against danger when it comes. Always remember that somebody might be watching you from somewhere.

She dresses for herself and not for you men

If a woman's body is hers alone, then please cover it properly and keep it to yourself. Why show it to the world? Its not just about what yiu want. Its a matter of security. Firat of all, the guys youll attract will come for your body only and as soon as they get a taste of it, they dump you and move on. Why cheapen yourself in that manner?. Some who cant get it may take it by force (rape). Your body is your personal possession. Stop selling and exposing it cheaply

#Say No To rape grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by CountCarter(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Shugavee:
She is making an impression!!! Not necessarily abt going to a guys house but the society believing what u wear means u called 4 sex!!! Not abt going to any ones house, on that too, if u tell a platonic lady friend to see you n she wears short stuffs in ur house doesn't mean u should rape her!!! I just found out there are alot of pervert on nairaland!!! How people interpreted this picture to be going to a guys house naked is just stupid, so as to find a way to seem right!!! It's such a pity u see women applying n agreeing to such mentality!!! Go rape a naked mad woman on the street, u wont, but u see a lady with short skirt u say she was calling 4 it!! Perverted men everywhere

Lady, your view is skewed. Unfortunately, you are the one who has misinterpreted the statement and picture. Nobody goes to anyone's house naked. Are you telling me, if you come to my house and strip naked in front of me, you are testing my self control? I agree when you say just because a lady wears short things to your house doesn't mean you should rape her, that would be inhumane. It's a different thing when you go to an individual's house and decide as a girl to go "butt naked" in front of him. What is the aim of going naked? Aren't you sexually harassing him if the table was turned? Wouldn't you play the victim card when a man comes to your house and strips naked? To you, the man wants to rape you.

On the part of dressing, women are free to wear what they wish so long they ain't sexualized right? A woman is free to show vital parts of her body through her clothing without calling for attention from men?

If you are claiming to be a feminist, understand what it means, don't make an attempt to justify unreasonable actions which have dire consequences.

3 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2018
judgedredd22:

now you know!! grin

so, if i meet you nakked, will you give me kpomo or na?

grin

Hahahaaah...unless u have a good genes cheesy
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2018
bizzy500:
hmmm...you knw I am a gentle man wink

cheesy grin cheesy

I can feel that. wink
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by ashawopikin(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2018
She wan collect breeze
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by stevedre: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Daeylar:

The irony.

Man or woman.

Just cause you mouth is yours does not mean you should use racist words on people racially different from you.
Let's encourage decency and respect through the right channel. I bet you won't encourage your daughter to be going naked in front of straight men just to test their level of sexual urge/control.
BTW, I do not and would never support perverts.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by KrystosCJ(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2018
From experience, women who address the male organ as "prick" are more likely to desire sex than women who address it properly - the pen!s.

Feminists are so biased among themselves. After they've been bickering within themselves, they now seek that "feel good" aura by posting something that fuels discussion against their perceived enemies - men.

2 Likes

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by anukulapo: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

How much were you paid for this p*o
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Jessewizy(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2018
donstan18:

So only mothers gives home training?

Just look at how you called him "Useless" because he mentioned his fellow man.

If it was a guy that did that to you, you'll start advocating and screaming that guys here love bashing ladies, if he reply you in the manner you did, you'll start playing victim card.

Stupid set of people.
Very stupid
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by bizzy500: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy grin cheesy
I can feel that. wink
that's my julie...how is ur day going
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by judgedredd22(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahaaah...unless u have a good genes cheesy

oooohhhh... me likey!!

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by bigtt76(f): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Don't know why men are riled naaaa ......the fact you men come butt nak3d in our houses does not mean you want s3x or do you? tongue

CuriousMynd:
There is a heated argument on Facebook following a feminist post a man shared on his page.

The post which says because a lady comes to a man’s place and gets na ked doesn’t mean she is asking for sex has gotten many men on the platform riled.

Read some of the comments below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/just-off-cloth-doesnt-mean-wants-sex-feminists-says-men-reacts.html"

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Doctormarrvin: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Rape is seriously outta the question. It's really sad seeing some guys arguing that a naked lady in front of a man is an invitation to have sex. It's this kind of "men are slaves to testosterone " mentality that makes brothers rape their sisters simply because the sisters trust them well enough to be naked in front of them or a case of father's raping daughters. If a man goes naked in front of a woman,would she rape him? If a woman comes to my house naked,i'lld find out her reasons first,if she's trying to test out some feminism shiit on me! Well! She'll be lucky I don't sue her for psychological trauma caused to my person. Men are not slaves to testosterones! I am not a fan of feminism but let's all have decency please.
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by correctguy101(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Hahahahahaha...
TF is this? When my "propeller" is not dead?
I take it, this is a joke....
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by OwoLee(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2018
DrinkLimca:
She is right..

This are the kind of things that promote LGBT, normally, every man is meant to get hard upon seeing a lady's nude except your john Thomas isn't working, what would make me not get attracted to a lady like that is probably am not into woman that's it...If a lady don't want it, she shouldn't give the sign or tempt the man...In america, they are dealing with a lot of moral decadence and its affecting them badly. men who are suppose to be attracted to women are getting attracted to each other just because the woman body is not a virtue again. a woman body is meant to be adored, protected and covered, whatever will make her open it should be for pleasure or her privacy...
Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by MxFactor: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2018
If she is testing your level of self control, just kukuma control her with your joystick, all na control grin

1 Like

Re: "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React by Bizibi(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2018
bebeto94:

Very soon, feminist will say dey dnt need sex. Dey dnt need dick
they need the soft hole.....those hardcore fake feminists are lesbians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.