Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (55688 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Pat081: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
Good for the stupid guy.
if Na ur brother she do dis to is dis wot u re going to sa Aunty mumu

8 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Florblu(f): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Some ladies are just destructive.

That small thing sad sad sad sad
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by xclntmoda(f): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
SexyDenzel:
While we are dating you would know your limit, I wish a bi**** will try to destroy or smash any of my kitchen utensils let alone electronics?!?! I tame wild animals and I'm so skilled at it. One thing I know is these girls that do this knows the type of guy they do it to. Cut my shoe? I mean one sneaker let alone my laptop?! I can't imagine what I'll do to you.
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
But why are some ladies this violent? it doesn't make any sense, he is not your husband, if he cheat you leave him peacefully and move on. Haba, is it that hard to find another boyfriend.
u don't understand. D guys dick might b top quality
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by castrol180(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Benjom(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
Good for the stupid guy.
I thought u were a lesbi?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by iamrammy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
i hope he killed the biatchh!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by bigblackbooty(f): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies know the kind of man they try such nonsense with.

I don't know why these broke and diickk dependent ladies won't hustle and make their money, they'll be busy spreading legs like rumour from one bed to another,hungry and useless set of side chicks that can't stand to loose a man, they'll say they can do without a man, yet they'll be the ones to kill and destroy things when a man dumps them.

Trry this nonsense with a mean and harsh man.

He'll just apologize to you, win your heart, propose to you, go to your parents house, promise them to build a house for them, remove the roof of their house and disappear.

Broke foooooooools that can't depend on themselves
I pity ur gf if u ve any

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Authoreety: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Is either the babe that did this become terrorist very soon or she eventually breeds terrorist as children(cus i knw she will inculcate this mentality in them).
. Na ds type of gal dey born pipo like derico

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Mutemenot(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
EzeDictator:
Every Female Animal Is Extremely Aggressive...

Male Lions Dont Attack Humans Quickly But Females Do... Same As Tigers...

Women Are Far Brutal Than Men. Handle Them With Caution

Is it wise to buy chain just like I chain bingo?
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
But why are some ladies this violent? it doesn't make any sense, he is not your husband, if he cheat you leave him peacefully and move on. Haba, is it that hard to find another boyfriend.
The Level Of Hurt Made Her Aggressive
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by dealslip(f): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
maybe the man had robbed her financially and bodily, you never can say. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by mamatwiny(f): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Serves him right.

You cant mess with everybody and get away like that.
Let the guy call police, Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Elendubenjamin: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nawa o even shoes.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mutemenot:

Is it wise to buy chain just like I chain bingo?
These Ones Break Chains... Just Let Them Out, Back Into The Wild

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
orisirisi ki lan ni gbo tan ni nijiriya
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Gofwane(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
Any Bitch that tries that shii with me, i will make sure i vandalise all her teeth and break one of her legs and of her hands That way, no guy will find her attractive to date even as a side, side, side, side chic grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
EzeDictator:
The Level Of Hurt Made Her Aggressive
I can't try this o, no matter the level of hurt.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
dealslip:

maybe the man had robbed her financially and bodily, you never can say. grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Pat081: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
Good for the stupid guy.
Aunty u re thinking with wot is between ur legs n not ur brain for Na ur brother one useless gal do dis to dis is wot u re going to say abi fool ,mumu dead brain

9 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
I can't try this o, no matter the level of hurt.
Maybe You Would Poison Him quietly

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
That's wassup! grin

*gangsta limp*

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by mamatwiny(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
Gofwane:
Any Bitch that tries that shii with me, i will make sure i vandalise all her teeth and break one of her legs and of her hands That way, no guy will find her attractive to date even as a side, side, side, side chic grin

Get close to her and see her stab you to death with the knife she used to cut the shoes
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Rapsino(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
ɬɧıʂ ıʂ ŋơɬ ą ῳıʄɛ ɱąɬɛrıąƖ.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by 0monnak0da: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
SexyDenzel:
While we are dating you would know your limit, I wish a bi**** will try to destroy or smash any of my kitchen utensils let alone electronics?!?! I tame wild animals and I'm so skilled at it. One thing I know is these girls that do this knows the type of guy they do it to. Cut my shoe? I mean one sneaker let alone my laptop?! I can't imagine what I'll do to you.
Tell us more etin you go do na?

Make I learn from the master tamer
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by castrol180(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
Good for the stupid guy.

You smell shìt...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
EzeDictator:
Maybe You Would Poison Him quietly
I don't have that time, is he the only man in the world, one might be busy sticking to the wrong person not knowing that there are better people out there but fear won't let us leave. Fear of the unknown.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by okk4sure: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
The trending 1 nw is the destruction of property.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by talk2percy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Just a fukn girlfriend, not even my wife? I swear to God almighty I will lock her up and deal with her...she doesn't have the right!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.