Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (55685 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Within every human lies a beast waiting to be unleashed. The only difference lies in our knowledge of it's existence and the ability to tame (control) the beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by castrol180(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
EzeDictator:
Every Female Animal Is Extremely Aggressive...

Male Lions Dont Attack Humans Quickly But Females Do... Same As Tigers...

Women Are Far Brutal Than Men. Handle Them With Caution

You've hitted the nail at its edge...
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by ganie(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
A side chic that deserve to remain in the offside position for life
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
If only ladies can stop getting deceived with preachings of love and money, I think such things like this won't occur.

A lady will just want to hear you are beautiful or come let me spend money on you.. Na so her ears go just stand like mtn mast, her body go just dey sweet am because of yarns.. That's why many of them are easily decieved and I take no pity in those who are dumped.

I wish I can find just one girl who can be able to tell herself the truth about men...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Martin0(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
well the boy is to be distributed as heolosho, secondly that girl should be checked medically she's a violent type and again I guess she most have contributed to those properties hence she fears nothing.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by bestloveapps: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
If you will cheat anyone then this kind of incident will happen because no one tolerates cheating. Have you ever got cheated and finding a new loyal partner you can get on http://hookupapps.org/best-love-apps/ where you will get only authentic users which are verified.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Damfostopper(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yu don't try this nonsensse with me...... I have my rules

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by castrol180(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
IamAirforce1:
If we not married and she try this rubbish, It would be her last.

Ripenglish
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by DavidEsq(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
Get her arrested and prosecuted for malicious damage to property angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by DollarAngel(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
donstan18:
Ladies know the kind of man they try such nonsense with.

I don't know why these broke and diickk dependent ladies won't hustle and make their money, they'll be busy spreading legs like rumour from one bed to another,hungry and useless set of side chicks that can't stand to loose a man, they'll say they can do without a man, yet they'll be the ones to kill and destroy things when a man dumps them.

Trry this nonsense with a mean and harsh man.

He'll just apologize to you, win your heart, propose to you, go to your parents house, promise them to build a house for them, remove the roof of their house and disappear.

Broke foooooooools that can't depend on themselves

Spreading legs like rumours

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dvampire(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] The way some people be carrying relationship on their heads sometimes baffles me. Vandalizing another person's property because you caught him cheating? Is the relationship a million dollar contract? If you can't cheat back at him, walk away. No doubt, the girl will be at the losing end if the law becomes involved.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by reujosh89(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Maybe na she buy dem, but if no be her then.....
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by agbonkamen(f): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Pat081:
Aunty u re thinking with wot is between ur legs n not ur brain for Na ur brother one useless gal do dis to dis is wot u re going to say abi fool ,mumu dead brain
keep quiet must a guy double date? Look at the damages caused by his short dick all because he was cruzing two solid pussy grin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please i am new here,how can i contribute to topics and raise a topic for discussion.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by mykelswa(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Not that she doesn't have her own side boyfriend o. Girls are too selfish want to have everything at dsame time.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by dayowunmi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
What makes women feel they have the right to destroy properties of their ex boyfriend if he jilts them? This is arrant nonsense. This behaviour only shows that violence is inherent in her nature. Its women like this that attacks their husband first during an argument then the man retaliate and they now come online forming victim.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Pat081: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
keep quiet must a guy double date? Look at the damages caused by his short dick all because he was cruzing two solid pussy grin
a guy can date many as he want n do u want to tell mi dat ur brother or ur bf is dating only u??
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by 0monnak0da: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
1OLYOLYJOEOLYG:
Please i am new here,how can i contribute to topics and raise a topic for discussion.
Don't do that
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by telldem: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Westin happen, this one nAh destroyer. Flee
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
DavidEsq:
Get her arrested and prosecuted for malicious damage to property angry
And what if he's been living off her? None of you hypocritical beings has been objective here. Is it normal or acceptable to double date? How would you feel if you realise your girlfriend has been using you? Well, there's a thin-line between sanity and insanity. He Brought this upon himself so doesn't deserve pity whatsoever. This is one of the reasons I don't give relationships my all 'cause some guys are dogs in disguise.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by kindklemz(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Friend a broke and jealous girl at your own risk.

Meanwhile, some people are praising God somewhere in Nekede at their own risk too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by revontuli(f): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
I don't condone the violent behavior, but if you sow wind you harvest a hurricane.
Dishonesty, lying and cheating comes with such risks.
No sympathy for the guy, I hope he learned his lesson and he will be honest to his future partners and only date the women who agree with that kind of relationships.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by sirgalahad26(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
and someone will tell me dat women are 'weaker' cells, weaker cell my foot!

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dcholeric: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
slightlyMad:
The guy is even cheap, look at his shoes
The Lady is cheaper, didn't you notice ?
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
1OLYOLYJOEOLYG:

You will find all information you need in the link below

Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/162414/attn-how-thread-most-especially
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Martin0(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
That's wassup! grin

*gangsta limp*
you will do that too
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by strongpoison: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=65883807]Ladies know the kind of man they try such nonsense with.

I don't know why these broke and diickk dependent ladies won't hustle and make their money, they'll be busy spreading legs like rumour from one bed to another,hungry and useless set of side chicks that can't stand to loose a man, they'll say they can do without a man, yet they'll be the ones to kill and destroy things when a man dumps them.

Trry this nonsense with a mean and harsh man.

He'll just apologize to you, win your heart, propose to you, go to your parents house, promise them to build a house for them, remove the roof of their house and disappear.

Broke foooooooools that can't depend on themselves [/quote
u tink u can talk, useless from d pit of hell lying men like u deserve more than that. he is lucky she did not poison him. u think toying wit a woman heart, using ad dumping her after u hav told her all d lies ur ancestors shrink at just to take her to bed is a pop corn issue. do u kW what she sacrificed for him? if u don't kW wat to say, just keep mute
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by shibanbo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Viicfuntop:
I feel things like this can be avoided if people are honest and most importantly straight forward with each other. I have someone here who’s comfortable being a side chick. Whenever the main is coming,she leaves. I am not justifying her behavior but just saying.

Honesty ,straight forward you say ? what type ? are they married,as long as they are not legally married no legal bund between them.so as such been honest and straight forward is a matter of choice.
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by cecymiammy(f): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
SexyDenzel:
While we are dating you would know your limit, I wish a bi**** will try to destroy or smash any of my kitchen utensils let alone electronics?!?! I tame wild animals and I'm so skilled at it. One thing I know is these girls that do this knows the type of guy they do it to. Cut my shoe? I mean one sneaker let alone my laptop?! I can't imagine what I'll do to you.
Savage grin
Re: Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick by Dcholeric: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
agbonkamen:
Is relationship by force...if you fall for fake simply leave ...girls are the most fake when it concerns relationship issues.
fake body...attachment everywhere .
fake love...money induced love.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.